Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

(Thursday, May 30th)

Mindy decided to leave right after I left. She even hurried up and caught me in the parking lot. However, she had one car and I had another, so we just remained leaning against my car and talked to sort some things out before we split up.

I said, “I don’t feel good about what just happened. I don’t feel good at all. I need to regain my moral bearings.”

My loving wife replied distractedly, “Your strong moral sense is one of the things I love about you. You should regain your moral what’chamahoozits-”

“Bearings.”

“Right. Those thingies. As you know, I don’t have any of those, so I tend to forget what they’re called.” She grinned impishly at me. Then she stared off into space, as if trying to think hard. “I do recall having some ball bearings, though. Does that count?”

I gave her an exasperated look. “No.”

“But seriously, you should get back on the moral path ... starting tomorrow. Because tonight, things are going to go ... well, in the opposite direction for a little while.”

I got butterflies in my stomach. “Uh-oh. What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean! Tonight is Sue Ellen’s initiation ceremony, silly. And for that, you need to push the envelope on just how dominating and masterly you can be! You have to luxuriate in your power over your cock slaves. Flex that power! Revel in it! As I said, there’s going to be surprises. The one thing you CANNOT do during this is say: ‘Hold on, time out. This is way too over the top. We can’t do this.’”

She gave me a disapproving glare. “If you do something stupid along those lines, you’ll break her precious heart. She’s such a sweetie. The more I talk to her, the more I’m coming to think that she doesn’t have a single mean or duplicitous bone in her body. I really don’t want you to upset her like that.”

I protested, “But you said all our visions of how the ceremony should go are close to each other. So I already have a good idea of how things’ll go.”

She looked a bit uncomfortable. “Well, that’s aaaaallmost true. The visions are all pretty close, except for yours. We’re not talking a huge difference here, but your vision is ... shall we say ... a tad tamer than everyone else’s. I think that’s your natural modesty coming through, which is understandable. All I’m asking is that you go with the flow. Trust me that no matter how crazy everything seems to you, your harem really wants ALL of this to happen!”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, great. Somehow, I take it that by the end of the evening, I’ll be so debauched and corrupt that I’ll be like Kurtz in ‘The Heart of Darkness, ‘ or Marlon Brando’s character in ‘Apocalypse Now, ‘ since that movie was based on that book. I’ll stare into the endless void of eternal sexual pleasure, and mutter, ‘the horror, the horror.’”

Mindy stared at me incredulously. “What the hell are you talking about? I get the cultural reference, but you’re being a prima donna drama queen. The ‘endless void of eternal sexual pleasure?’ Sheesh! Somebody call the waaaambulance!”

“I know,” I said a little sheepishly. “It was a lame attempt at humor. The fact is, you lot have pretty much broken my resistance through sheer overwhelming sexual pleasure. The truth is that I’m very excited about tonight. Heck, just telling me how over the top it’s gonna be is giving me a hard-on. And that’s saying a lot, given the Sue Ellen-shaped lamprey that was attached to my dick back at the restaurant.”

“Good! Remember, tonight is extremely important for Sue Ellen’s psyche. I know you’ve only known her a matter of days, but she’s about as fully committed to you as she could possibly be. I’ve talked to her a lot more than you have, and I’m totally convinced that she’s committed to you for the long run, the VERY long run. It may just be a kind of unnecessary and silly symbolic gesture to you, but for her, this is going to be like her wedding ceremony, only more so!”

I kept a poker face (I hope!), but I thought, Jesus! What if she’s right? I think she IS right! That’s such a heavy trip. Nothing is ever going to be the same. We’re never going back to normal!

But I didn’t have time to further ponder that, because Mindy continued, “And let’s not forget how important tonight will be as part of your attempt to break the willful disobedience of our two Hellion daughters. You need to shine, and show your sexual superiority, like you did with the spankings you gave them today. I shouldn’t have to say this, but I’ll say it anyway. Tonight will not only set the stage and the tone for your more permanent relationship with Sue Ellen as your devoted, loyal, and loving cock slave, but it’s also vital to the futures of Ruby, Michelle and Cindy. They need to come out of this wishing they were in Sue Ellen’s place! Nothing less will suffice.”

I nodded gravely, because I knew she was right. “I’ll try my best.”

She flashed a loving smile at me. “That’s all I can ask for. It shouldn’t be hard, unlike, say, how your cock will be.” She smirked. “They all think you walk on water, so all you have to do is take a stroll over a lake and live up to the hype.”

“Oh, great,” I sighed.

“I kid. I kid. It’ll be fine. Mostly, you’ll just have to sit or stand there while Sue Ellen goes wild all over the King, with lots of help from the rest of us. Probably your biggest challenge will be not to cum too often, and we all know how good you’ve become at that. Now, Sue Ellen is working until seven. I want the fun to start at seven-thirty, right when she gets home.”

“But she doesn’t live with us.”

She shot me an annoyed look. “True, she doesn’t live with us YET, because of a certain blockheaded and needlessly stubborn master who shall remain nameless...” - she coughed repeatedly, and mumbled my full name quite loudly in the middle of it - “ ... but she considers our house her true home in her heart. In any case, I have some last minute shopping and prep work to do. So I need everyone cleared out of the house.”

As we lingered there in the fading light, we heard the sound of sirens in the distance. She asked in a serious deadpan, “Honey, did you call the waaaambulance after all? Because I was just joking about needing one.”

I teased right back, “No, I wouldn’t even know how to call a waaaambulance. Can you do that with 911? I think that’s just a regular ambulance. Maybe if you cry when you call them?”

She smirked with suppressed amusement. “I’d love to call that number and have them answer, ‘Should we send the waaaambulance, or just the regular ambulance?’ But at any rate, I’d like you to take Michelle, Ruby, and Cindy out to dinner, and time it so you come home at seven-thirty on the dot. It would be nice to have Cindy help me, but it’s also important that your gun remains fully loaded. And by the way, when I say ‘gun, ‘ I mean your penis. And when I say ‘fully loaded, ‘ I mean filled with cum.”

That was so obvious that I had a good laugh. Plus, Mindy knows just how to deliver lines like that for full comedic effect.

She grinned as she continued, “So I’m sending Cindy with you to make sure no hanky-panky goes on. Besides, even though she knows about most of the planning, I may come up with some last minute things to surprise even her.”

I pointed out, “But the Gruesome Twosome are in the middle of their sex boycott, and we’ll be at a restaurant. There should be no problem.”

She shook her head. “Dan, Dan, Dan. You’ve known them eighteen years now, and yet the words ‘there should be no problem’ somehow come out of your mouth while talking about them.” She shot me an exasperated look. “There’s no telling with those two.”

“Hmmm. That’s true. And given what just happened at Mama Mia’s, I suppose not even a restaurant is safe for me anymore.”

She tapped her nose and then pointed at me - that was her “you hit that one on the nose” gesture.

We were about to part, but then I had another thought. “Min ... One last thing.”

“Yes.”

I dithered, not knowing how to put my feelings into words. After a long pause, I said, “When all of this started, when we had that pivotal conversation two weeks ago where I confessed that the Hellions were coming onto me, and you basically said let them come ... we talked about having ‘reasonable bounds.’ Mostly set by me. But the thing is, I don’t really see or feel them. I mean, we’re about to initiate a girl I didn’t even know back then as my permanent sex slave! How did we get from there to here?! Where ARE the boundaries?! I’m concerned. I tell you, I sure don’t see or feel them. At all!”

She took my hands into her own as a comforting gesture. “I understand. You’re right to have concerns. Reasonable concerns, because you’re a reasonable guy. There have been a lot of big changes in a short time. But things aren’t as scary as you think. The rules have NOT completely changed. This is NOT some kind of boundless, sexual free-for-all.”

I spoke sourly. “No? You could have fooled me.”

“No. I don’t want ANYTHING to happen that will risk our special connection. We can take some risks precisely because that connection is so deep and fundamental. You’re my one and only soul mate, and you’ll always be. I know you feel the same about me.”

I nodded. That was a given.

She went on, “Our marriage is the unshakable foundation I base my entire life upon. Ditto with our family. ‘Family comes first, ‘ always. It’s just that your relationship with the rest of our family has gotten sexual, remarkably sexual, and the family has grown to fully include Cindy and Sue Ellen too.”

“Excepting Nicky for the sexual part, of course.”

“Right. I understand you being concerned by the sudden and dramatic changes, but you can’t deny that everything that’s happened is for the better, can you?”

I thought hard on that. “I don’t think so. But ... I don’t know. Sure, in the short term it’s been nothing but great for me, and everyone seems to be having a ball. But are we sowing the seeds of bigger problems still to come? I think we are.”

She nodded. “Sure. There’s bound to be some of that. More people means more problems, more complications. That can’t be denied. But to me, the key fact to remember is that love conquers all. I really believe that. We can overcome anything with love. Don’t you believe it too?”

I thought hard again before answering, “I’d like for that to be true. Love is a powerful force, but we know it doesn’t always win out. Look at how often the bad guys win in the real world. Still, it’s hard to argue with that. But then again, I think about the practicality of having an honest-to-God harem in the middle of suburbia ... It’s crazy!”

Mindy was still holding my hands, but she pulled herself in close for a hug instead. “I know. I get it. We’ve smashed the reasonable bounds you thought would contain our behavior all to pieces. But I tell you, everything is still under control, in a larger sense. We all want this to succeed, more than anything. Especially me. I’m letting you run wild now because it’s fun for us all. But if there’s trouble, I’m going to fight tenaciously to fix it, even if that means letting a lot of my cucquean fantasies go. So you’re definitely not alone in wanting to be responsible. It’s good to worry, but don’t worry TOO much.”

I mulled that over a long time too. Finally, I nodded, and kissed the top of her head. “You’re right. It is scary stepping into the unknown, but with you by my side, and with a powerful love binding us all together, I’ve got a good feeling we’ll succeed.”

“There you go!” Encouraged, she kissed my lips.

We kissed each other once more as a good-bye, then pulled away.

We drove off in our separate cars. Mindy sped off to shop, and I went straight home.

I took Michelle, Ruby, and Cindy to dinner as suggested, and all three of them were on their best behavior. Even the Gruesome Twosome were restrained in the outfits they wore. If anything, they were trying to push the envelope of just how prudish they could be in order to show off their resolve to carry through their sex boycott. But they’d also made a promise to be their normal sexy, flirty selves around me, so their behavior didn’t really change that much after all, just their attire.

Since I didn’t have to deal with their normal sexy games, I used the opportunity to get to know the “real Cindy” a bit better. Sure, she’d been a good friend for many years, but she’d always been much closer to Mindy than me, and there had been a certain distance between us. But now there was no distance at all, at least from her side. She was taking this sex slave business pretty seriously, because I could ask her any question and she’d try her best to sincerely and fully answer. That kind of frankness and honesty was quite breathtaking.

As a result, I learned many things about her I’d never known before. One thing that came through loud and clear was that she had a big heart. Things like family and friends meant the world to her, and, if anything, it sounded like people who knew her sometimes took advantage of her kindness and generosity. I was left even more puzzled wondering how she’d stuck with her loser husband for so long. Actually, the mystery was more how they got together in the first place. She was fiercely loyal, apparently even to those who didn’t always deserve it, so I could see how she could stick with a bad situation.

The three of them wanted an update of what they called my “harem novel.” I preferred to think of it as my “harem swashbuckler” novel, but I could see where they were coming from. I decided not to tell them anything except that I’d been writing some more, because I worried we’d all become too aroused, since the latest chapters had turned to such an X-rated direction. They were disappointed, but they let it go.

I also refrained from mentioning what had just happened at Mama Mia’s. Again, I had to be careful not to get us all too worked up.

I timed our return to the house nearly down to the minute. In fact, after I’d just parked in the garage, I was talking to the three of them on some pretext to stall for time a little longer when I heard Sue Ellen’s car pull up and park in the driveway. I quickly wrapped up my talk so everyone could enter the house at nearly the same moment. I must admit that my heart was racing fast. I might have looked calm on the outside, but I was secretly dying from anticipation.

The only snag was that my dinner partners and I were coming in from the garage while Sue Ellen was coming in from the front door. But I quickly rushed down the connecting hall (with my lovely ladies following right behind me) and caught up with Sue Ellen standing at the foyer.

Sue Ellen was wide-eyed with a look of wonder, because the house was completely dark except for a trail of yellow candles leading through it. (I noticed they were actually fake candles, which was a good thing. Because there were so many of them, I would have been constantly worried one would tip over and set our house on fire.)

Sue Ellen was so transfixed watching the magical path of candles leading through the darkness that she didn’t even notice the four of us standing close to her at first. Finally, she looked around and did a double take when she saw us. Her face was already lit up with wonder, but somehow it lit up even more when she saw me. She squealed, “Master!”

I was really getting to love the sheer joy on her face when she saw me. It was like a little girl’s joy upon finding her favorite dog safe and sound after losing it for some days. She looked like she couldn’t help but throw herself at me and hug and kiss me forever.

And that’s exactly what she did. Between kisses, I managed to say, “Sue Ellen, did you know all of the candles are for you?”

That got her attention. “NO!” She pushed against my chest with some force. But then added in wonder, “For me? For lil’ ol’ me? What for?” Her face lit up with pure delight as she realized what the reason had to be. “Wait! NO!”

To my amusement, she pushed me even harder, nearly knocking me back into Cindy and Ruby. She obviously figured out what was going to happen tonight, because she shouted even louder, “NOOOO! NO! YOU CAN’T!”

I clutched her in my arms. As I chuckled, I asked, “We can’t? Why not?”

She stared at me wide-eyed. “Because, because ... It’ll be too great!” She closed her eyes tightly and screamed with pure delight. “AAAAAIIIIIEEEE!”

How could my heart not swell with joy upon seeing someone that happy?

Michelle walked right up to where Sue Ellen and I were hugging and threw an arm around Sue Ellen. She whispered right into her ear (but still just loud enough for me to hear, since I was hugging Sue Ellen tightly), “I envy you. You’re going to be Dan’s first fully certified, completely official sex slave!”

There was a hint of wistfulness in Michelle’s voice (probably because she was jealous and sad she wasn’t the one getting that honor).

But Sue Ellen was too excited to notice. She merely replied, “Oh God, oh God, oh God!” My beautiful Southern babe jumped up and down so excitedly that I had to let go of her.

She no longer was wearing her waitress uniform, and I didn’t get a good look at the top she was wearing instead because she unexpectedly came to a stop and pulled the top over her head. She tossed it away and proudly stood still before me, revealing she was sans bra already. Her boobs were anything but still since it seemed like they kept bouncing and jiggling for another minute. “Master! Oh, Master!”

Grabbing Michelle’s hand, Sue Ellen suddenly fell to her knees, pulling Michelle down with her.

Michelle had no idea what was going on, until Sue Ellen yanked my pants down, grabbed my boner, quickly slipped her lips around it, and started bobbing.

After some long moments, Michelle still didn’t know what she was supposed to be doing down there, since this was Sue Ellen’s special time.

But then Sue Ellen pulled her lips off my shaft, grabbed Michelle’s head, and more or less forced her mouth towards my hard-on. Within seconds, the two of them were happily licking and stroking it together.

I’d been looking down, also trying to figure out what Sue Ellen wanted with Michelle down there. And, I must admit, I was preoccupied dealing with this sudden rush of great stimulation. But I finally looked around a bit.

As I basked in the endless waves of erotic arousal washing through me, I happily stared out into the sea of lit candles and I happened to spy my wife standing there. She looked a bit like a witch, or even Elvira, Mistress of the Night, because she was wearing a long black dress. And just like Elvira, the dress exposed a great downward-pointing triangle of skin, with two perfectly round globes pressed together. Except Mindy’s skin wasn’t nearly as pale, and the dress was even MORE revealing than the types Elvira wore. In fact, the gap down the front of her dress went down so far that I could see down to her belly button. In my mind, I thought of it as the “sexy druid” dress.

I was so blissed out by the dual tongue attack that I probably looked and sounded like I was on drugs. “Hey, Sweetheart,” I said lazily. “What’s up?”

She folded her arms, causing her nipples to pop into view just a little bit. As she walked to where we stood at the foyer, she said, “I should have known. I’ve set things up to take place in the dining room, so Sue Ellen could walk through her glory road of these hundreds of candles first. I should have figured you wouldn’t get very far past the front door.”

“That’s all right, my love,” I said. “We can move. It’s just the three of us.”

To be honest, I’d completely forgotten Cindy and Ruby were standing behind me all this time. But after seeing Mindy’s extra-smirky smirk, I did a mental check of my surroundings and realized that my ass felt pretty damn good. It was easy to miss, due to the explosion of intense sexual stimulation coming from my dick, but upon reflection I realized someone was holding onto my ass cheeks and licking up to my asshole.

I found out who it was when Cindy suddenly emerged right in front of me and began licking and kissing my face. That meant it had to be Ruby, since the ass licking continued. It occurred to me it would be a bit tough for the four of us to make an immediate move, especially since Sue Ellen and Michelle were licking my erection like their lives depended on it and there were many hands clutching at me, especially at my legs. If someone were to attempt to pull them away, I imagined them growling like enraged Frankenstein’s monsters.

Mindy seemed resigned to this tangle of bodies. She said to me, “Stay there for now. It’s okay. After all, this is what tonight is all about - a celebration of your total mastery and domination of your cock slaves, and most especially your lifetime enslavement of Sue Ellen.”

Sue Ellen groaned passionately upon hearing that. She and Michelle had been licking my sweet spot together, both of them so intent on that one spot that their tongues often brushed into each other. But Mindy’s words so inspired Sue Ellen that she couldn’t limit herself to that anymore. She suddenly opened her mouth wide and engulfed all of my cockhead.

Thankfully, Michelle could understand Sue Ellen’s surge of joy, and went to work licking my balls for a while.

Mindy waited for me to recover from the inevitable surge of pleasure caused by Sue Ellen sealing her lips tightly around my shaft and starting to suck. After the loud moaning and groaning died down, she continued, “The only thing I ask, Sweetheart, is when you cum, cum on or in Sue Ellen. That rule goes not just for now, but for the entire night, because this is her night. She deserves the vast majority of your cum.”

I muttered, “It sure feels like it’s my night. Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! Look at this first class treatment!”

My wife knew just what I meant, because there was no way to miss how four women were licking and fondling me all over. Even as I talked, Cindy was licking and kissing my face. Ruby actually had the tip of her tongue in my anus and was kneading my ass cheeks for good measure. Michelle was slathering her way all over my balls. But the most pleasurable sensation of all was the way Sue Ellen’s tongue was licking my sweet spot, even as her lips continually slid up and down my shaft.

Mindy said proudly, “Much better than first class! You won’t find that kind of loving attention on any plane or train, not even for the biggest VIPs. But for you, this is the new normal. This is how a King gets treated, if you know what I mean. Expect this every night, if you want it!”

That was a pretty heady thought.

I was still tripping on that when Sue Ellen started bobbing down deeper in an attempt to deep throat me. Despite her boundless enthusiasm and her recent successful deep throat attempt, she was unable to handle the sheer thickness of my pole. Coughing and gagging, she was forced to pull off to try and recover her breathing.

Michelle immediately took over. After taking a deep breath, she engulfed all of my cockhead and bobbed just as frantically down to the exact spot Sue Ellen’s lips had just vacated. Trying to impress, she created such tight suction that I had a mental image of my entire body getting pulled into her mouth and disappearing like a vacuum cleaner sucking up a lint ball.

At that point, I remembered something about how Michelle and Ruby had agreed to take part in Sue Ellen’s initiation only if they didn’t have to partake in any oral sex. Obviously, that restriction didn’t last long! There hadn’t even been any discussion about it, much less an argument.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.