Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 74

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 74 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I ran and ran until I felt like my body would collapse, but all the while, I kept thinking about my wife. I really needed to talk to her. She and I are so close that for her not to know what was happening felt all wrong. Unfortunately, I’d left my cell phone at home in my rush to leave the house. I looked all over for public phone booths, but they’d been phased out.

I was dreading going back home, but I had to, in order to call her. I came into the house and didn’t see any sign of anyone. I was sweaty from my head to my toes, but I went straight to the phone.

“Min? Hey. It’s me.”

“Uh-oh! What’s wrong?” she replied.

“How did you know something’s wrong?”

“Hey, I’m your wife, remember? I already knew something was bad just from the way you said ‘Min.’ You have exactly 27 different ways you say that my name.”

“Really?”

“You’re so easy to fool, it almost isn’t any fun. Almost. In truth, there are only 16.”

I saw that was a joke, at least, but I wasn’t in a laughing mood. “Well, you’re right. It’s bad. It’s really bad.” I spent a minute or two giving her a brief summary of what had happened.

She responded, “Okay, that’s it. I’m coming home.”

I tried to talk her out it, but I didn’t try that hard. I needed her, but more importantly, Michelle needed her. Besides, it wasn’t like her boss would fire her if she left for home a couple of hours early every once in a blue moon.

Mindy hurried into the house about fifteen minutes later, looking gorgeous as usual in a dark blue business suit. I’d taken a shower in the meantime, but I still hadn’t gone out of my way to search for anyone.

My wife and I hugged and kissed a little, giving each other support.

She asked me, “You okay?”

“No. I feel like shit.”

“Good! You should. You’re gonna get a big ol’ piece of my mind in a little while, buster, but first I need to speak to Michelle. Is she in her room?”

“That’s what I’m guessing. To be honest, I haven’t checked.”

“Well, at least you did one thing right. She shouldn’t see you now. Are your other cock slaves in there?”

I nodded, but shrugged. I wasn’t sure.

She left to go upstairs.

The casual way that she’d mentioned “cock slaves” in a completely non-sexual context really hit home for me: This IS a permanent arrangement. To Mindy, that’s what they are, full stop. Yes, obviously, as individuals, they’re each the same loving people they’ve always been, but now they’re my sex slaves too. Actually, now that I think about it, she’d called them MY cock slaves, as if she had to differentiate them from other cock slaves in the neighborhood. I have to admit that’s kind of amusing.

I had to sit down. There was no way I could work, so I put my clothes back on and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

While I was standing there, Sue Ellen rushed in, wearing ordinary clothes. She hugged me tight, and she spoke quietly and urgently. “Master! I can only speak for a minute. I’m not supposed to be here!”

“What’s up?”

She looked around furtively, and dropped her voice even lower. “I heard the Gruesome Twosome talking earlier, and I wanted to warn you, but I never got a chance until now. I get the feeling they’re planning something dastardly, and it’s gonna go down today! I’m sorry I don’t have any specifics because they didn’t include me in their plans, but I heard something about how they’re going to ‘take care of the stinky boys problem once and for all.’’”

I sighed with relief. “Ah. Thanks, but don’t worry. They did try something pretty sneaky, and just a little while ago, in fact, but it didn’t work.”

“Oh no! My warning came too late! I should have-”

I could tell Sue Ellen was going to get herself worked up, so I said, “Please. Don’t worry about it. It was my bad for not noticing the message to call you until just now. But can you do me a favor?”

She whispered in an excited pant, “Anything for you, Master!”

It was hard not to get swept up in her breathless enthusiasm. I longed to kiss her and play with her, but she’d seemed sincere about being in a hurry. So I said calmly and quietly, “Please keep a close eye on those two. They just tried to get me so horny I literally couldn’t think straight, and then while they had me like that, they almost managed to get me to agree they wouldn’t have to date boys. But I think they were close enough to being successful that they’ll only be emboldened to try something like that again. So it would be great if you could be my eyes and ears and allow me to stay one step ahead of them.”

“Certainly! No problem!”

“Great. So, what’s going on upstairs, and why are you in such a hurry?”

“Oh, you can probably guess, we’re having a cock slave pow wow. Actually, everyone just got together, so far all that’s happened is that Michelle and Ruby are crying a lot. I had no idea what they were crying about, but I figured I’d find out soon enough, once-”

“Wait. Weren’t you and Cindy watching everything? I didn’t see either of you, but it was hinted there were others watching, and who else could that be?”

Sue Ellen turned her head down shyly and she blushed. “Um, yeah, I was. At first. But Cindy and I were naked and watching sitting right next to each other, and somehow we went from fingering our own pussies to fingering each other’s pussies, ‘cos that felt better ... And one thing led to another, and before I knew it, we were kissing. I kind of lost track of what was happening to you after that.”

She looked up with sorrowful eyes. “I’m so sorry! I should have paid better attention! I was already thinking of myself as your eyes and ears before we had this conversation. I figure that with all the power struggles and different selfish agendas going on here, you need at least one cock slave you can rely on completely.”

Her Southern twang suddenly switched to a sultry purr. “Someone you can keep close to your heart and close to your cock.” With that, she slid a hand under my waistband.

But my penis was still totally flaccid. I said, “Sorry, I just came a little while ago, from what you’d been watching. There’s no way it would be hard again already.”

She withdrew her hand with a sad look. “Oh well. It’s just as well. I’m only supposed to be getting drinks and a snack for everyone, and even then Mindy made me promise to wear clothes so I wouldn’t get sidetracked. Anyway, I really am sorry.”

She started to go from sad to lusty as she continued, “If you only knew what it’s like to look across the room and see your two daughters rubbing their perfect, naked bodies all over you while you just sit there and totally dominate them with everything you do and say! And then, to have Cindy sitting next to me, still looking like a young, hot centerfold. I do declare, I don’t care how straight a girl may think she is, there’s just no way to resist! I was about to roast! It was like I was caught up in some sort of sex tornado!”

I chuckled. “Well, never you mind that. You tried your best, and that’s what’s important.”

She squealed, like she’d never been complimented in her life. About one millisecond later, she was up on her tiptoes, kissing my lips for all she was worth.

But then just as suddenly, she pulled away. “Oh my gosh! I really do have to go. They’ll start talking soon, and this is a great chance for me to get some key intel for you. They could even be planning their next attack while we speak, especially if they’d rather do it when I’m not there!”

She was so startled by this idea that she completely disengaged and started to rush out of the room.

“Wait!” I said. “What about the drink and snack?”

I helped her get that ready, so she could make up for lost time. All the while, she kept apologizing for her ‘bad behavior.’ It would have been too slavish for my tastes, except that it was so obvious she was angling for a spanking. (And it didn’t take a genius to figure that out, since she mentioned the need for a spanking about three times.)

I found that kind of cute, but it reminded me that I needed to get them all to understand that a sexy spanking was a reward, not a punishment.

After she finally scurried off, I thought about what she’d said. She’s right that everyone has a selfish agenda. But actually, her attempt to be totally selfless and loyal is in and of itself a kind of selfish agenda. She even stated that by doing so, she hoped to stay “close to my heart” and “close to my cock.” Furthermore, she’s the one ‘newbie, ‘ the total outsider to our two families. It figures that she’s the most insecure about her long-term position, by far. So it makes perfect sense that she’d go the “total obedience” route.

Although, I’m not sure it’s just an act. Nobody could be that good of an actress. It fits her submissive personality so well. Plus I doubt if she’s even thought this out strategically. But I figure that on some subconscious level, her insecurity in her position is making her even more loyal to me than she otherwise would have been.

And, to be brutally frank, she has reason to be insecure, because if someone put a gun to my head and demanded that I reduce to size of the harem by one, she would have to be the first to go. She just can’t compete with the decades of closeness I’ve had with the others. But I hope that will change in time and she’ll become a full member of our group in every way.

I also found it interesting that she spoke of getting “good intel,” since Michelle also used the word “intel” just a short while before. Hmmm. Sounds to me like a full on spy war is brewing. This could get interesting! Shelle talked about gathering “intel” like she was some kind of professional spy, and I highly doubt her spying days are done. She’s not gonna be happy until she can kill this “dating boys” idea, an even then she’ll probably have some new stage in her plan kick in. But hopefully I have two spies in that meeting, since I assume Min is on my side too. She is, isn’t she? Sometimes lately I wonder!

I got a bottle of vanilla cream soda, went to the living room, and turned on the TV. I just spaced out instead of really watching anything though, since my thoughts were elsewhere.

I went over everything that had happened since the lap dances began. At one point, Ruby had said to Shelle just before she left the room, “Do it, girl, do it! Now’s the time!” Obviously, I’d been set up like a bowling pin. They’d planned the whole thing in advance together, and that was the final okay from Ruby, encouraging Shelle to go ahead. It was right after that when Michelle started bringing up the dating boys topic.

So much for Shelle’s pledge to be more honest with me. Although, she did say she was giving up her sneaky ways because her “Plan” was almost accomplished. Not already accomplished, but almost accomplished. Maybe once she gets her way on the dating boys thing, she’ll stop jerking me around? Ha! Not likely! Although, what more could she want from me?

Hmmm. And those lyrics to “The Harder They Come” that Ruby thought up. Is it really coincidence that that song just happened to play at the perfect time and helped convince me that resisting their desire for slave status is pointless? I think not! After all, Ruby was the one who picked that CD to play in the first place. They know how much I like that album, and that song in particular. I’ll bet they thought up those lyrics just a couple of days ago, specifically for this occasion. That would explain why the term ‘cock slave’ was mentioned. They’re punking me again, making me think they were talking about being slaves a year or two ago!

Shit! That peels back another layer of the onion. This is one motherfuckin’ huge onion! How many more layers can there be?! I feel like I’m in some porno novel, but written by Phillip K. Dick, where the reality of your existence gets pulled out from under your feet.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter much if my hunches on these things are right. So what if Ruby made up the lyrics to that particular song recently? I fully believe she’s been coming up with erotic versions of other song lyrics for a long time now. And when the phrase ‘cock slave’ was first used is academic. Whatever the answer is, it doesn’t change the very real passion they have for being cock slaves - correction, MY cock slaves - one whit.

Basically, I’m fucked, and in more ways than one. They’re running circles around me, and giving me too much pleasure for me to even want to resist. This is the Gruesome Twosome world and I’m just living in it. But I suppose I shouldn’t feel too bad about being outsmarted. After all, they’ve been working on this for five years. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to give in on everything without a fight. Not for me, but for them, to at least put a damper on their willful ways.

About two hours later, Mindy came back down the stairs. It was a little after five, and close to the typical time she came home (now that she was coming home earlier than she used to). She had her jacket off, but otherwise she still wore her same outfit. It looked like she’d been crying a lot, as her eyes were red. But her face was dry now.

I’d been vegging and doing household chores. But mostly vegging. She walked into the room, grabbed the TV remote, turned the TV off, and then plopped down next to me. I didn’t even have to ask to know she was upset with me.

There was a long silence. Then she said, “I ought to slap you silly, you know. And I would have, except I know you’re hurting too.”

I hoped and assumed she was exaggerating, since we never slapped each other like that. But then again, we’d never been in a situation like this either, and lately, my assumptions had been wrong more often than not.

After she sighed, she continued, “You really fucked up, you know that? I’ve never seen her so upset. Both of them, actually.”

“I fucked up? It’s not my fault! They ambushed me. They deliberately tricked me, trying to get me to make a rash decision when they had me out of my mind with crazy lust!”

She grinned, but only briefly. “Yeah, the lap dances. Sounds like fun. You gotta give ‘em credit for creativity though. They know what they want, and they know how to use their feminine wiles to get it.”

“I am not giving them any credit! You want me to compliment them for such a dirty trick? What’s wrong with you? Who’s side are you on, anyway?”

“Your side, of course. And I admire you greatly for trying to hold true to your principles. You clearly think that you’re doing the right thing. Unfortunately, it so happens that you’re wrong.”

“A-ha! You’re on THEIR side!” I griped.

“It’s not a matter of sides,” she countered. “Okay ... maybe I am on this particular point, if you insist on looking at it in a narrow-minded way. After all, I’ve just had to sit through two hours of the most pitiable and heart-wrenching crying you could possibly imagine. Of course I want to support you, but I also don’t want to see my daughters suffer so terribly.”

“Shelle could be faking,” I pointed out. “Remember how she put on that big drama a while back, where she cried and cried for days?”

“Daniel Cooper!” Mindy chastised me, honestly shocked. “Shame on you. She wasn’t faking then, and she isn’t faking now!”

“Okay, not faking. Her feelings certainly are real. But I think she overdoes the crying in an effort to get her way. It’s a common female trick. Heck, you’re not the crying type, but even you have used it on me from time to time.”

“And to good effect, I might point out,” Mindy happily smirked. Then her face turned mournful, and downright weepy. “Honey, I, I ... I can’t go on ... Unless you lick my pussy!” She held her hands over her eyes, like she was trying to stem the tears.

But then she turned to me and grinned from ear to ear. “See? A piece of cake.”

I gave her an annoyed look, although I was impressed with her acting skills.

Then she turned deathly serious again. “Maybe, maaaaybe, she was playing to the gallery a little bit last time. I don’t really know. But definitely not this time. It’s not just a matter of crying. She’s hurting so bad right now that I can’t even put it into words. Just look into her eyes. Look into the depth of pain and despair there, and then tell me again that she’s faking!

Something occurred to her, causing her face to light up. “And what about Ruby? She has it just as bad! Don’t you DARE forget about her!” She pointed a finger at me accusingly. “Sure, Michelle is more of an attention seeker so she gets more attention, but Ruby is hurting JUST as much!”

“Okay, okay!” I leaned forward and buried my head in my hands. “I’m grasping at straws. The truth is, I feel like shit, and I don’t know what to do.”

“I know exactly what you should do, but I don’t want to lecture you. At least not yet. Let’s go out to the hot tub and you can tell me what you’re thinking.”

“Why there?” I asked.

“Because you need to relax, and the hot water will help. Besides, we need more privacy.”

I thought back to when I’d spied on Ruby and Michelle in the hot tub. That seemed ages ago, although it hadn’t been long at all. However, not long after that incident, I’d boarded over the small window that allowed the spying, so neither I nor anyone else would be tempted to do that again.

I got to the hot tub a few minutes later, after using the bathroom and gulping down a drink.

Mindy was already there, sitting with her feet in the water and wearing just a skimpy red bikini. She patted her hand on the wood boards next to her. “Come, my love, have a seat and talk to me.”

I realized I was still in my usual clothes, having changed after my shower. “Um, I forgot about the bathing suit.”

She laughed. “Oh my goodness! I just might have to see you naked!” She found that quite funny and kept on laughing a bit more.

I stripped, and sat down on the edge of the hot tub, dangling my feet in it. For once, I figured I didn’t have to worry about getting an erection or not, because of the hot water in the tub.

She scooted next to me and put her arm around me.

Staring into the bubbly water, I told her, “Min, I know what you’re going to say. You think I should give in, and give her what she wants. What both of them want. Throw away my dating boys plan.”

“Damn straight!” she concurred with unusual vigor.

I made eye contact. “Let me tell you why I can’t do that. I understand that the two of them are dead serious about wanting to be my cock slaves. Heck, all four of them are.”

She raised an eyebrow. “What’s with this ‘wanting to be’ bullshit? They are already!”

“Okay, okay. I get it. Not all the time, mind you. I have to force myself to think that way, because it’s still so alien to me. I mean, do you remember how Michelle broke her arm on her thirteenth birthday, and she held me the whole time we rushed her to the hospital? Or how I taught Ruby how to ride a bike because her real dad wasn’t there to do it?”

“You’re her real dad,” Mindy said with irritation. “And don’t let me ever hear you say otherwise!”

“You know what I mean: her biological father. Anyway, I think about all that ... All the countless sporting events we drove them to and watched ... And I wonder: how did those girls become my sex slaves? I feel like some kind of pervert! A weakling! I should have resisted harder. Then I wouldn’t be in this fix now.”

Mindy said, “And may I remind you, that all the time you and I were driving them to all those games, they were secretly plotting how to get in your pants, and counting the days until they both turned eighteen so they could have you. No, so YOU could have THEM, and take their virginities. So this Norman Rockwell vision you have of them is skewed, to the point of being a complete illusion. They’re fully sexual creatures and have been for years now. Besides, you don’t seem to mind when they stroke or suck your cock.”

“No.” I stared off towards the fading sun, feeling sad. I knew she was right about how long they’d been plotting, but I was grasping at straws. “But I did at first. I’m weak. The sex is just too pleasurable. Every time it happens, I feel less guilt. I’m a terrible father.”

Min grabbed my hand. “Fuck that shit! You’re an unbelievably GREAT father! You think they’d live to suck your cock if you were just an okay one? I hate to rehash old arguments, but it looks like I have to. It can’t be denied the girls are submissive. Deeply submissive. You didn’t force anything on them. That’s just their true nature, and they’ve embraced it with a passion. They’re the ones leading the way in this, and pretty much handing you a paddle with a heartfelt demand to be spanked. Do you disagree?”

“No. Except take away the words ‘pretty much.’ They ARE handing me the paddle.”

“Okay, then! Let’s talk about that. But first, let’s enjoy the hot tub too.”

So the two of us slipped all the way into the water. Mindy had already turned on the heat and the jets. It felt pretty good, and I sank down to my neck. She did too.

I liked this situation a lot better. Believe it or not, I’d felt a bit strange talking to a dressed woman (if you could call a bikini dressed!). That’s how sex-mad I’d been lately.

She continued, “Do you think that if they didn’t get sexually involved with you, they’d stay virgins forever? Of course not! They’d find someone else to dominate them. In fact, they’d probably find some older guy who reminds them of you, except he wouldn’t know them, so he wouldn’t truly care about them or love them. With a guy like that, they’d be sex slaves, but in all the worst ways. Can you picture your daughters being treated just like whores by some fat old slob?”

Her words were stabbing me like knives. I wanted her to stop, but she didn’t.

“Hell, they’d probably BE whores before long. With their strong sex drives, they’d be easy prey to all kinds of evil sharks out there. But, by keeping them as YOUR sex slaves, you’re being the best father you possibly can be. You’re protecting them from evil. Let’s face it - they’re not gonna decide to become nuns tomorrow. They’ll always be highly sexed and submissive. You’re not being selfish. Sure, your dick is getting blown more times in a week than most guys get blown in a lifetime, but that’s irrelevant to what I’m talking about. There’s no reason why doing good and feeling good have to conflict.”

I said, “Yeah. You make it sound so simple and easy. But it’s more complicated than that. If they were fixated on someone else, their feelings wouldn’t be NEARLY as intense as they are now. I’ve validated all their fantasies, and let them run wild. By bringing Sue Ellen and Cindy into this, that’s only validated things even more, and given them people to talk to who only reinforce all their most outlandish ideas. It becomes a vicious circle. We’re soooo far removed from reality!”

“Honey, you are so wrong! This is reality! Why is this any less real than whatever the neighbors are doing across the street right now? It’s not. But that’s a moot point. Would you throw your two girls to the wolves and let them turn into porn stars or crack whores turning tricks on street corners because you have lingering moral qualms about your role? That’s bullshit! THAT is being a bad parent. That’s not the loving Daniel Cooper I know. You’re a better man than that.”

I gave her an exasperated look. “You make it sound like taking on four cock slaves is a noble deed.”

Mindy just rolled her eyes at me as if I were the dumbest rock on the shelf. “It IS! You’re blinded by all the sexual pleasure you’re receiving right now, and you think that biases you or something. But at the risk of repeating myself, what you’re doing for them IS a noble deed. It IS a noble deed. You’re wrong if you think this’ll be nothing but endless orgasms. Sure, there’s that, but having four slaves to take care of is TOUGH!”

She went on, “Just look at what’s happening today. You’re basically an introverted type who doesn’t need a lot of friends. You definitely need your alone time. And yet, now you’ve got a whole harem clamoring for your attention and your cock. You’re not going to have much peace and quiet from now on, that’s for sure. But that’s life. Things change. We have to adjust. Michelle and Ruby aren’t eleven years old anymore, and they never will be again. They’re fully mature, beautiful, big-titted, horny, and submissive women, and they NEED to have a master. Look into your heart. Can you deny that?”

“No,” I admitted.

“So what’s the problem?”

“I guess I’ve been deceiving myself. I’m still clinging to my notion that this is just a phase they’re going through, despite all the evidence, because to think any other way is too ... enormous! As in, I can’t wrap my head around the implications. I mean, forget my future, or your future. That’s small potatoes. What about THEIR future? Since before Michelle was even born, I’ve always had this idea of her growing up to be a great doctor, or inventor, or scientist, or reporter ... whatever it was that she wanted to do. Something she could be proud of! Something where she could say she made the world a better place.”

I gave Mindy a sharp look. “And don’t tell me that making me cum a lot is making the world a better place.”

“It is, actually, but I know what you mean. That’s not exactly what you’d envisioned for her as her life’s calling.”

“Exactly!” I sighed with great frustration. “She’s got a ton of potential. Rudy does too.”

“Okay. So there’s the career issue. What if they can find meaningful creative outlets that will give them viable income streams AND enough free time to stay happy and busy as your cock slaves? What then? Would that solve this impasse?”

“Well, not completely. But it sure would help a whole lot! But that’s hardly-”

She cut me off. “Okay, then! Let’s break this problem into pieces, and tackle them one by one. Kind of like how I tackle Kit-Kat bars.” She grinned, because she knew I knew she actually did love eating those. “First off, you can’t imagine how much they love you. Don’t argue with me, because you just admitted it. And when I say ‘them, ‘ I mean all four of your slaves. You somehow inspire that kind of love and devotion. Look how quickly Sue Ellen came to love you.”

I complained, “She doesn’t love me, she loves the idea of me. She loves having a master, and she’s been brainwashed to think I’m a perfect master.”

My wife replied, “You’re half right, but all wrong. Let’s not get off track though; we’ll discuss her later. I know the Hellions at least are kind of at loose ends right now, career-wise. Their video jobs are obviously just busy work. You know it, I know it, and they know it. I think you’re being unreasonable expecting them to have direction at their age already. But if having a career is what it takes to be able to stay your cock slaves, I’m confident they’ll throw their considerable energies into that problem and figure something out with shocking speed. So what else is bothering you?”

I sighed heavily. “There’s the whole family issue. Not ours, I mean theirs. Their future husbands. Their future children. Our grandchildren! That’s been part of my vision for so long. And frankly, that’s the essential part. I wouldn’t mind if they weren’t that happy with their jobs, so long as they were happy with their marriages and children. That’s the most important thing in life, in my opinion. And, dammit, I want grandchildren! That’s the main reason I keep pushing this dating boys idea. I don’t want them to be so locked into this cock slave idea that they-”

She cut me off again. “Sorry, Honey. That train has left the station. It left a long time ago, and in your heart of hearts, you know it. It’s just that it’s such a shock to your system that it’s taking you time to admit it. Normally, that would be okay, and perfectly understandable, but they’re hurting terribly in the meanwhile. If you really want to be a great dad, and you are, then accept what is.”

“I just can’t! I’ve been able to have fun through all these great sex adventures lately, because I’ve stayed focused on the now. Yes, I love having cock slaves to keep me so happy and aroused. I totally fucking love it, okay? Who wouldn’t? But if I think about that too much - you know, the fact this isn’t just some elaborate, days-long role-play - and then think about the future they’ll be denied, suddenly I feel sad. For instance, today at lunch, Ruby literally fed me, putting each bite of food in my mouth like I was a baby, while Sue Ellen jacked me off! Can you believe it?”

She closed her eyes and apparently savored the idea. “Mmmm. Sounds sexy. And while I had to work in the office too. I likey!” She opened her eyes and said matter-of-factly, “Continue.”

I shook my head at her weird cucquean ways. “And yes, I felt like a king, and it was great, but it was SO over the top that it brought back guilty feelings. I mean, I’m fully capable of feeding myself, and I don’t need a handjob to enjoy a good meal. They should be doing MORE with their time! With their lives!”

By this time, we’d been in the hot tub a while, and I was feeling the desire to get out of the hot water. Mindy had the same idea, and told me so. The two of us got out and sat on the wood deck. It had been a nice summer day in Southern California, so we didn’t have to worry that much about getting too cold. Besides, the steam from the hot tub helped to keep the nearby air extra warm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.