Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 70

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 70 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Now, I was down to “just” two buxom babes, Ruby and Sue Ellen (not counting Cindy, since she was sleeping near the foot of the bed). And I’d been slowly recovering. I didn’t feel completely overwhelmed anymore. For one thing, simply being IN Sue Ellen like this was surprisingly relaxing, which was quite possibly one of the last things I’d been expecting for such a highly pleasurable circumstance.

That was a good thing, because as soon as Mindy was gone, Ruby offered, “Sue Ellen, since you’ve got to start over in order to put the condom on, do you mind if I do the honors?” I don’t know how she did it, but Ruby managed to make it sound like she was asking something as ordinary as holding Sue Ellen’s books for her as they walked to class.

“What do you mean?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Can I put the condom on, and then warm his cock up, and stick it back into you?”

She smiled. “Sure. That is, if it’s okay with you, Master.”

I perked up from my blissful daze to say, “It’s definitely okay with me.”

Ruby took the condom, but then put in on the table next to the bed. “Um, Sue Ellen, I was thinking, maybe we could warm his cock up together before we put the condom on, ‘cos I don’t like the taste of those things.”

I suddenly wondered where (and when) Ruby discovered she didn’t like the taste of condoms. Then I remembered that my wife had been “training” her to be a sex slave for months. Of course Ruby knows what a condom tastes like, I realized.

Sue Ellen said to me, “It’s perfectly fine with me. What about you, Master?”

I told her, “Oh! Okay. Sure.” My cock certainly didn’t need any “warming up,” and everyone had to know that, but what they were planning sounded pretty hot, so I wasn’t going to object.

So while my wife showered a short distance away, Sue Ellen and Ruby jointly pleasured my cock. They sat on either side of me and took turns “diving,” as they called it. That meant swallowing my cockhead and then some, bobbing up and down over my sweet spot a few times, and then pulling off so the other girl could take her turn. This was similar to what Ruby, Michelle, and Mindy had tried earlier, but they’d only gone a round or so before being interrupted. But now there were no interruptions, and the two of them kept going on and on and on.

I was thoroughly impressed, because I could tell this was no either task for either of them. Ruby at least had her months of “training” to deal with my size. But I don’t know how much that helped, because it wasn’t long before both of them were copiously leaking tears from the sheer difficulty of fitting my thickness into their mouths, over and over again. Yet they showed no hesitation or reluctance. In fact, each girl inevitably eagerly awaited her next turn to stretch her lips as wide as they could manage.

I tried to count how many times they each handed my erection back and forth, but I eventually lost count. Time passed, yet I still didn’t cum. By frequently passing if off, my cock was outside of their mouths a fair amount, and so it took me a longer to get up to a fever pitch. The two of them seemed content to literally do that all day.

Who knows how many times they handed me off, but I eventually had to call for a break. It couldn’t have taken more than fifteen or twenty minutes though, because Mindy was still in the shower.

The two of them sat there, just holding my rod and making weird movements with their jaws. It dawned on me they were doing exercises to limber up their jaw muscles after so much tiring work. That showed that the others were obviously training Sue Ellen with all kinds of sexual tips already, because there was no way she could have just happened to know the same exercises on her own.

Finally, Ruby turned to me and asked, “So, Daddy, are you starting to feel warmed up?”

I laughed. I had forgotten all about resuming fucking Sue Ellen. “Obviously, I was plenty warmed up before you even started that. But thank you just the same. Naturally, it feels amazing. But doesn’t that get, well, boring after a while?”

Sue Ellen reverently said, “You have no idea how aroused that gets me. It makes me hotter than blue blazes! I know y’all probably won’t believe my words, so look at my pussy.” She spread her legs and sat up on her heels. She leaned back and spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers.

Sure enough, she was absolutely soaked. Even her inner thighs were drooling with rivulets everywhere. I asked, “But isn’t that just ‘cos I was inside you a while ago?”

Ruby sighed with frustration. She quickly assumed the same lewd position as Sue Ellen, but on the other side of me. “Look at me, Daddy. I’m just as wet. And don’t say it’s from before. We’ve been at this for ten minutes, at least.”

“Really? Has it been that long?”

Ruby nodded patiently, like I was a bit slow. “More like twenty, I’d guess. Mindy seems to be taking an unusually long shower, considering she’s supposed to be in a hurry.”

I asked, “How on Earth can you fit my thing into your mouth over and over like that? I don’t mean to brag, but it is unusually large. And the tears on your faces suggests it’s a real ordeal.”

Ruby responded as she wiped her tears away, “It IS an ordeal! But that’s part of what makes it so much fun. Who’d want a boring amusement park ride where your cart just goes slowly in a straight line? That’s what I imagine sucking a regular penis is like. No wonder most women get bored. But with yours, it’s like I’m hanging on for dear life!”

Sue Ellen added while she also wiped her face clean, “Exactly! It’s like a black diamond ski run instead of the bunny slopes! I wear these tears like little badges of pride. Sometimes it DOES get too much and then I have to pull off. But then Ruby immediately takes over, making me want to try that much harder next time.”

Ruby said, “Amen to that! But I feel bad. Let’s get you back to getting Daddy-fucked.”

Sue Ellen said to Ruby, “I can’t wait until he fucks me some more, but I could do this all day too. You know what I think the funnest part is? The sharing. I’m not just saying that, either. I totally love sucking cock with you.”

“Me too! It’s like, when it’s your turn, it’s almost as much fun as having my turn. I get to watch what you’re doing, and hear you moan happily, and then Daddy moans happily too. And I’m always learning new things.”

Sue Ellen smiled brightly. “Exactly! And I try to watch and learn too. I’m learning SO MUCH! I love when I can see your cheeks bulging out, allowing me to get a hint what your tongue is doing.”

Ruby replied, “Totally! You do that too? You know, when you pull up, I love the way you always linger at the last second and give the tip a last loving lick and a kiss. That’s so cute. It’s like you’re saying ‘I love being your cock slave, Master, ‘ every single time.”

“Thanks! You must be a mind-reader, because that’s usually EXACTLY what I’m thinking when I kiss it like that!”

“No way!”

“Yeah way!” They squealed and hugged, rubbing their nipples together in the process. “Not only that, but I love it when you-”

I cut in. “Um, girls, maybe you two can talk shop later? I think I’m ready for some proper fuckin’, Southern style.”

Sue Ellen grinned at this reference to her Southern roots, especially since I spoke that last line in her Southern accent.

Ruby finally picked the condom back up and unrolled it over the tip of my cock.

Just then, the door to the bathroom shower opened. I saw Mindy walk straight into the bedroom, nude and wet, and drying her hair with a towel. I suppose she had a legitimate reason for toweling her hair, but the way she was doing it set her big tits swinging and wobbling in constant motion. As if that wasn’t enough, she struck a sexy pose, planting a bent leg on the bed. She asked, “Hi, everybody. What did I miss?”

She drew closer, and saw that Ruby was just finishing putting the condom on. “What? Did time stop while I was showering or something? You didn’t wait for me, did you?”

“No,” Sue Ellen explained, “We’ve been taking turns blowing him for the past while. It’s just a lucky coincidence, I guess.”

I cleared my throat and asked my wife, “So ... How long have you been spying on us?”

She acted hurt. “What, me? Spy on you? Why would I do that? Especially when I could be right here up close?”

“I noticed you didn’t flat out deny it. So why DID you spy?”

She deflated, realizing she couldn’t deny it without blatantly lying. “What gave it away? Did you see me peeking?”

“No, you must have been hidden pretty well. But as Ruby I think pointed out, you took an unusually long shower for someone supposedly in a hurry. So why do it?”

She shrugged, as if puzzled herself. “I don’t know. I guess it’s extra fun seeing our girls in their natural element without anyone knowing I’m there, like being a fly on the wall. It’s part of my cucquean fetish, since I love to watch. Are you mad?”

“No, just curious.”

“Oh. In that case, hold on a sec.” She walked down to the foot of the bed, where Cindy was still sleeping.

I have to admit, I’d completely forgotten that Cindy was even there, even though she’d been in my field of view the entire time! She’d faded into the background like a piece of furniture while I focused all my attention on my two teen vixens.

But now all my attention went to Cindy as I watched Mindy gently shake her. Damn! Cin is every bit as hot as Ruby, and I’m not just saying that ‘cos I love her. She is shockingly well preserved. She could pass for a college co-ed, easy. I’ve got to be the luckiest guy on Earth, to have five women who all look that good! I love that she’s sprawled out buck naked on my bed, and that’s part of the new normal. I love the dark, rich redness of her hair, especially when it’s splayed out like that. And just look at the lines of her splayed out legs, the rising curve of her hip ... Wow. I totally need to tap that later.

Heh, heh! What a shallow thing to think, but why the fuck not? I’m the harem master here. There’s a time for love, and a time for lust. And since I can’t fuck my daughters, I’ll just fuck Cindy and Sue Ellen a hell of a lot instead!

Sue Ellen and Ruby waited until Cindy was fully awake and Mindy was dried off. Both older women were keen to watch, and sat next to each other on the edge of the bed, close to the action. Naturally, they remained naked.

As Sue Ellen and Ruby got into position, Ruby suggested, “What say we warm it up some more? I’m not sure it’s warm enough yet.”

But Mindy said, “Come on, kids, speed things up here. I wanna see, but I also have to go to work. I really do need to go, and I used up all my extra time with that ‘shower’ of mine. I’ve got five minutes to watch, tops. In fact, I’d better start dressing at the same time.” She started unfolding the clothes she’d set aside earlier.

So Sue Ellen squatted over me. It looked like she was about to take a dump right over my crotch.

Cindy asked her, “Why are you gonna get fucked that way? Is that his favorite position?”

Sue Ellen replied, “I didn’t ask him, or anything, so maybe I’m being presumptuous. But us girls have been talking, and we figure this is going to be the most common fucking position. You see, this way, I have to do all the work, rising up and down, and all he has to do is just lie back and enjoy it.”

Ruby added, “Not only is that only natural, since he’s the master and we’re his slaves, but it also means he won’t get tired, so he can fuck more of us, and longer, later.”

Cindy nodded in agreement, but looked around in confusion. “Hey, speaking of ‘us girls, ‘ what happened to Michelle?”

Mindy spoke from across the room as she dressed. “Don’t worry about her, she’s just having one of her usual snits. She’s bent all out of shape just ‘cos Dan wants to fuck Sue Ellen again.” She rolled her eyes.

Wow, I’ve got to marvel at my wife’s attitude. It’s not what she said but what she implied. She made it seem like my fucking Sue Ellen was as common and natural as say, drinking a glass of orange juice, and Shelle is the strange one for having some kind of problem with that. Never mind that Mindy is my wife! Never mind that her own, I mean, OUR own daughter wants to be the one getting fucked instead. Wow! How many other wives would be that understanding? It boggles the mind!

Ruby was holding my boner straight up while Sue Ellen remained awkwardly squatting over me. Ruby also happened to be jacking me off as Sue Ellen finally started to sink down towards it.

But then Sue Ellen froze when Cindy said, “Wait a minute. Is that it?”

Mindy stopped her dressing to ask, “What do you mean?”

“Well, I don’t care how many times he does it a day, I think that any time Dan fucks one of his cock slaves, it should be a big occasion. I really loved that cock slave induction ceremony you gave me, and I think we should have more ceremonies and traditions. I think the cock slave should say something to acknowledge the great gift of pleasure he is about to give her.”

“Interesting,” Mindy said, obviously warming to the idea already. “What do you suggest?”

“I dunno. Maybe it can be something different each time, to show the spontaneous emotions. Sue Ellen, why don’t you ad lib what you’re feeling?”

Sue Ellen dropped down a little more, and Ruby lined up her slit with my cockhead. She closed her eyes, and looked even more like she was straining and about to take a crap. But she was just concentrating intently, thinking of what to say. Finally, the words came out. “Thank you, Daniel, my master, for giving me the joy of pleasuring you with my cunt. May you enjoy it half as much as I love you.”

She looked back towards Cindy and Mindy and asked, “How’s that?”

Cindy said, “Excellent! Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.”

Both Ruby and Mindy also nodded, pleased.

But I said, “Wait a minute! If she’s saying that, I should say something too. This is a two way street. If anything, I should be thanking HER. How many guys my age have a girl as young and beautiful as Sue Ellen willing to fuck for free at any time? She’s the one giving the gift!”

Mindy had finished dressing, and looked sharp and stylish in her high heels and business suit. She also stood out in sharp contrast as the only one wearing anything at all. She came closer to us and said to me, “Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. You are such a silly man. You own Sue Ellen and your other slaves just as much as you own your car. Do you thank your car when it starts in the morning? No! That’s what it’s expected to do. This is what Sue Ellen is for.”

I joked, “Actually, I do thank my car. You should hear the conversations we have. She’s smarter than you!”

I could see Mindy really wanted to run with some jokes from that, but she restrained herself, because she didn’t want to ruin the erotic mood with too much talking. She was near Sue Ellen so she could get a front-row seat to the fucking, and she ran a hand down Sue Ellen’s shoulder. “She lives to serve your cock. She’s the lucky one, whenever you give her a chance to do just that. That’s what big-titted babes like her are born and bred for.”

Mindy’s hand reached one of Sue Ellen’s tits, and she briefly cupped it from below. “Look at this body. It needs to serve! It needs lots and lots of sex! A bad master would leave her tragically unfucked.”

Sue Ellen, Ruby, and Cindy all nodded at that, as if Mindy was simply explaining the obvious.

I was so astounded by their reactions that I was struck speechless. What the fuck?! It’s like some kind of collective insanity has overtaken us all. They’ve got it all backwards!

Mindy struck quickly, before I could recover my wits. She nodded knowingly at Sue Ellen and Ruby.

As Sue Ellen slowly lowered herself down on my rod, gravity did most of the work, and inch after inch of my cock disappeared into her. It felt absolutely amazing. Soon, Ruby wouldn’t have enough cock left to keep jacking me off.

Once again, I was thoroughly impressed by Sue Ellen’s determination, because her facial expression showed that getting my unusual thickness in her was a real trial. It reminded me of how I’d probably look and feel as if I tried to lift the very limit of how much weight I could possibly lift. Once again though, she was such a stalwart trooper that she was surprisingly quiet about it, only making the occasional gasp or grunt. I hoped gravity could help her out a lot this time, at least.

But I was distracted from Sue Ellen’s impalement crisis because at the same time, Mindy said to me, “Need I remind you, you’re the master around here. No, let me rephrase that: you are the fucking master, for crying out loud! You need to act like one. Sure, with one husband and one wife, it’s an even relationship. But with one husband, one wife, and FOUR cock slaves, you’re in the driver’s seat all the time. It’s just a matter of supply and demand. And I fully assume that you’re not going to have sex with me any less than before. Or at least not much less, especially if you count the orgies. That makes the supply and demand for everyone else even more imbalanced. So yes, they should be thanking you, not the other way around.”

I thought, “Orgies?!? What orgies?! But then again, of course there are going to be orgies. Wow!

“Too late!” Ruby cried out. “Ha ha! You snooze, you lose!”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, annoyed.

Ruby gleefully pointed at where Sue Ellen and I were joined. She even ran her finger along the joining. “Look! Sue Ellen’s hot cunt is fully impaled on your fat cock. See how I had to remove my hand, ‘cos there’s no room left down there? That means the fucking has already started, and the time for any words before she takes it all is over.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.