Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 65

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 65 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I was extremely eager to get through my bathroom rituals, and finished them as quickly as I could. As I was finishing my shower, however, I heard the phone ring. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and rushed to the phone, still sopping wet.

It was Mindy. “Hi, Honey. I wish I could get an update on all your spermy adventures, but I can’t speak long. I thought you should know we have a problem.”

“Really? What?” I stood naked and decided to use the towel to dry myself off as best I could while still holding the phone.

“It’s Cindy. She came to see me at work and we went out to have lunch together. She’s distraught. She’s having a big case of the ‘day after, second thoughts blues.’ She was crying and carrying on like you wouldn’t believe.”

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Things couldn’t possibly go this well without problems coming up. “Really? That sounds terrible.”

“Yeah. It’s bad. She says she’s made a mistake and doesn’t want to be a cock slave after all. She’s got the classic battle between brain and pussy. She admitted that she’s still totally hot for you, but now that the euphoric, orgasmic glow has worn off, she feels like she’s lost all her dignity and self-respect.”

I said, “I’m disappointed, but I’m not too surprised. In fact, the thing that surprises me is that anyone would willingly and even enthusiastically call themselves a ‘cock slave.’ I’d never agree to be someone’s slave in a million years, so I can’t say I blame her. In fact, I wonder why the three girls aren’t having the same doubts she is,”

My wife sighed in exasperation. “Daniel Cooper, what am I going to do with you? You still don’t get it. That’s a totally different situation. The Gruesome Twosome have been thinking and planning this for years. They got over any doubts a long time ago. Actually, I’ll bet they didn’t have any doubts in the first place. More like fears that things wouldn’t go well, and especially that you’d react badly. As far as Sue Ellen goes, just consider her a very low-hanging fruit, and you came along to pluck her ripe peach ass at the right time. But Cindy, she’s more normal, kind of like me.”

“Hmmm,” I said with amusement. “Normal like Mindy? Is that one of those inherent contradictions, like jumbo shrimp? Or military intelligence?”

She laughed. “Okay, so maybe ‘normal like me’ is a bit of a stretch these days, but you know what I mean. She’s submissive, yes, but also jaded and more worldly-wise. She’ll be a much tougher nut to crack.”

“Maybe it’s best we don’t crack that nut then.”

“WHAT?! Are you INSANE?!” Mindy practically shouted. I worried someone on her end might hear her.

“Hold your horses, Min. You know, all this cock slave stuff is great in theory, but in reality it’s pretty taxing on me. I’ve always been more of an introvert. Now, suddenly, I’m practically married to five women and I’m supposed to be cool with that? Okay, maybe I could handle it eventually, but overnight? I’m not saying I don’t love it, because I do, but there’s such a thing as too much of a good thing. Between you and the three girls, I’m happy as can be. To add Cindy as well seems, well, just greedy.”

“Daniel Cooper, wash your mouth out with soap! Take that back! I understand you have limits, and I’m trying to respect that, but Cindy is a special case. If she hadn’t been my best friend before all this started, she certainly is now, and I don’t have to remind you that she’s Ruby’s mother. Remember what we talked about before, about completing the circle? Things just won’t feel right if she’s not a part of this. It’ll be like a big loose end just dangling there, if you don’t enslave her. You started the process and you can’t turn back now. NO WAY! But most importantly, I know what she really wants and needs better than she does, and she WANTS and NEEDS to be your cock slave!”

“No,” I cut in, “YOU want and need her to join us. You’re projecting onto her what you want her to be. If it were up to you, you wouldn’t stop until there were ten cock slaves living in our house. Or hell, maybe fifty! I don’t think you know when to say enough is enough. Yes, I’m loving it, but I’m only one guy! Do you realize how tough it’ll be for me to keep FIVE women sexually satisfied? Not to mention emotionally satisfied, which will be even tougher. Okay, I’ll admit I’ll be kind of sad if she doesn’t join us, but I won’t be that sad. I love her as a friend too.”

“Honey, you’re a good man. That’s one reason why I love you so much. It’s nice you said that, but I don’t believe you. You’re going to be very disappointed that she’s not a part of this and you know it. You’re just trying to be nice by saying that so you’ll put less pressure on her as well as yourself.”

She had a good point there; it would bother me. But I wasn’t willing to admit it. It wasn’t just Cindy’s gorgeous body or her sexual enthusiasm - it would be like we were forming a new family but missing a key member. I didn’t know how to respond, but my silence was telling.

She continued, “In any case, you’re reasonable. Maybe I can’t disprove you with logic, but my instinct tells me you’re all wrong. I really think I can separate my wild cucquean moments from reality. Cindy truly is a submissive who needs you to master her. She’s just going through a natural phase. Frankly, I was fully expecting something like this to happen. She’s going to be bouncing like a yo-yo for a while as she slowly adjusts to her new life as your cock slave. That’s a huge transition to make, especially for someone like her who’s a bit older and more set in her ways. But she’ll adjust.”

I shook my head in wonder. “You’re not gonna give up, are you?”

“Never! Not unless and until I’m convinced she doesn’t want to join your harem. But I’m not worried, because I know that’ll never happen. Our ace in the hole is the dance hall ‘incident’ last night. That’s rattling around in her brain right now. There’s no way she’ll ever be able to forget! It’s just a matter of time before she overcomes conventional thinking and realizes she can’t live without a lot more of that kind of thing in her life. Heck, even before the lunch ended, I got her to backtrack a little.”

“Oh really? What did she say?”

“I kept pushing her to admit that she’d had a great time last night, and she finally caved. She added a lot of ‘but this’ and ‘but that, ‘ but she couldn’t deny that it was one of the best days of her life, and certainly the most arousing and exciting time she’d ever had, by a wide margin. And while she was terribly ashamed that she’d been fucked nude in a public place, she also couldn’t deny that it was the best sex she’d ever had, again by a wide margin. So I asked her, maybe she didn’t have to go the full cock slave route, but what would be the harm to have you fuck her from time to time? She reluctantly agreed that wouldn’t be so bad.”

“That’s it?” I asked. “That doesn’t sound like much of a backtrack.”

“Well, her mouth said it wouldn’t be so bad, but the rest of her said something else entirely! Her body was practically humming with anticipation. Her nipples were so hard and pointy, they could have been classified as weapons. Remember, we were in a restaurant. There were many pokey injuries on innocent bystanders, some of them fatal!”

I chuckled at her absurdity.

“Don’t worry, I’ve given you an opening, and all you’ve got to do is stick your dick in it. I don’t mean that literally, of course ... Oh, wait, maybe I do.”

I laughed. “That’s your solution for everything, isn’t it?”

“Yep! You don’t even want to know my plan to create peace in the Middle East. Let’s just say it involves a lot of whipped cream, strawberries, and you fucking your way through a whole series of busty Jewish and Muslim babes.”

I laughed again. “Like that would work!”

“Okay, maybe not, but it sure as hell would be fun for you to try, wouldn’t it?” She grew more serious. “Anyway, don’t give up on Cindy just yet, okay? I’ll tell her the same thing I told you: there’s no reason to decide anything just yet. Wait a couple of days and see what happens.”

“That sounds reasonable,” I agreed. Then I joked, “You’re shocking me. That’s the first semi-reasonable thing you’ve said in days!”

“I know. I must be losing my touch. I’ll try to dial up some more crazy.”

I knew she was joking, but I still said, “Please don’t. And besides, don’t think that I’ve forgotten that I still owe you, her, and Ruby some hard spankings from last night.”

“Oh shoot. I was hoping you’d forgotten. But that’s good - it’ll give you a good chance to be with a naked Cindy. And speaking of naked, sexy babes, how are things going at home?”

I remembered my plan to spank the three girls, and I looked towards the door of my bedroom. And there they were, all three of them, peeking in. Like the Three Stooges in some skit, the heads of Michelle, Ruby, and Sue Ellen were stacked one on top of each other, while the door blocked my view of their bodies. Realizing they’d been seen, all three heads quickly disappeared.

I looked down at myself and realized that I’d been putting on quite a show, since I was still standing naked while rubbing the towel on myself here and there. I chuckled, but I was also glad that I’d been talking low from across the room for the most part, so they probably hadn’t overheard much.

I said to my wife, “We’ve got all kinds of super arousing things going on here. I don’t even know where to begin to update you. In fact, I’m about to give all three girls a sexy spanking.”

“Oooh! A SEXY spanking. I wish I would get one of those when I come home.”

“Nope, you’re getting the other kind, and you know it. But I kind of have to go, because the three of them are probably all fit to burst, waiting for me to get off the phone.”

Mindy grumbled, “Oh, very well. And technically, since I’m at work, I suppose I should do some actual work at some point.”

“That would be good,” I said wryly. I kidded, “Or maybe you can find a way to justify it as a business expense.”

Before Mindy could reply, Michelle peeked her head into the room briefly to say, “Okay, we get it. You’re both comedians. Can you hurry it up, please?!”

I glared at my willful daughter until her head disappeared again. I said to my wife, “Did you hear that? A certain willful teenage girl here whose name I shall not mention but looks gravitationally imbalanced and about to topple forward at any moment by a pair of anatomically improbable torpedoes is getting a bit impatient.”

Mindy giggled. “I wonder who that could be! Actually, sometimes I seriously wonder that about her too. Those fun bags you love so much are damn heavy that she SHOULD topple over! She probably had a confrontation with God and got him to suspend the laws of gravity right around her.”

I continued, “Tell me about it. Even God would have a tough time winning an argument with her!” I chuckled, because it was oh so true. “By the way, thanks for the scoop on Cindy.”

After some more small talk, mostly just to piss Michelle off some more, I got off the phone. I decided to take the time to put on a robe before calling the girls in. For some reason, it gave me an extra kick to see them all naked while I was (more or less) dressed. Besides, it was a chance to get concerns about Cindy out of my mind and focus on the much more fun situation at hand. I called out, “Okay, girls, you can come in!”

What happened next was even better than I’d imagined when I’d given them my pre-shower instructions.

Michelle, Ruby, and Sue Ellen did walk into my bedroom one by one, completely naked but for high heels. They were a bit nervous, but deservedly proud of their bodies. They used Sue Ellen-styled sashaying walks, just as I’d requested.

That was an awesome show in and of itself. But it got even better, because then they immediately posed themselves in Position Number Two with their legs spread and their hands on their heads. WOW! Sheer naked perfection! My heart skipped a whole bunch of beats.

Michelle had her wrists tied together with rope, but loosely, much like the typical distance between handcuffs. This allowed her to keep her hands on the top of her head like the other two. She outdid the others by jutting her already naturally jutting tits out the most. It truly was a wonder she didn’t simply fall forward onto her face.

The sight was just as arousing as I’d hoped. Happily, enough time had elapsed since my wake-up triple blowjob that my penis was finally stirring back to full size. I thought, There are THREE of them! THREE! It would be astounding if Min allowed me to play around with one hot teen girl of this caliber without getting jealous, but three?! God damn! They could practically be triplets from the neck down, if you overlook a few things like tan differences or Michelle’s extra-huge jugs. Damn, am I gonna have fun or what? Heh!

Michelle was the last to walk in. She made a slight bow and flourish as she took her place in line next to the others. “Ta-da! You like?”

I didn’t answer. I simply stared at them with a poker face. I knew a lack of any reaction would make them more nervous, but also more excited. True, my heart was racing and my newly erect dick was throbbing needfully, but I was cool on the outside. Luckily, I have a natural knack for keeping a straight face when I really want to.

I was impressed at how hard their chests were heaving. It was making a very erotic show, especially considering their hands were on their heads. The three of them were clearly in heat already, excited beyond belief just from having to stand there like that. As I idly inspected them, I saw that none of them had dry pussies, as the sexy smell that filled the room made clear already.

The only downside was I wondered how I could equal or top this with new and exciting experiences, day after day after day. Or would they be content with the same thing, over and over?

Michelle kept staring straight ahead, but I heard her mutter for Ruby’s benefit, standing next to her, “I’m so hot already that I think I’m gonna pass out!”

I reached around Michelle and slapped her nearest ass cheek. “Did I say you could talk?”

I saw her bite her lip. My comment obviously aroused her (and the other two) even more.

“I have half a mind to wallop your ass for interrupting my call before. Maybe I need to spank your tits too.”

All three of them looked like they really had to pee at any second, after I said that.

I was very conscious of the fact I was only wearing a loose robe. As I looked them over from head to toe, my dick engorged until it pointed straight out through the front gap in the robe.

They were trying their best to look dead ahead, like soldiers on parade, but they kept stealing glances at my stiff boner. That quickened the pace of their breathing, and I could see their nostrils flare with rampant arousal.

That all was expected, though still wondrous to see and smell. The only surprise was that Ruby appeared to be holding a piece of paper in her hand, even as her hands remained planted on her head.

I was curious about it, but I let the silence stretch out for a minute, and then another, and another. It seemed that the longer I stood there and just “inspected” them with my eyes, the hornier everyone got (including me!). I walked up and down the line they’d created, inspecting them from the back as well as the front as time slowed to a crawl.

Michelle seemed to be the most aroused of all, perhaps because she was the one with her hands tied. Finally, she cracked. “Daddy!” she pleaded.

“What?” I asked. I had been bent down, visually inspecting Sue Ellen’s ass (and lightly blowing between her perfect ass cheeks to help drive her wild). I stood up and walked around to face Michelle directly.

Michelle looked at me with obvious desperation in her eyes. “I dunno, just do something, anything! Please! I’m so hot, I’m gonna burst into flames, like spontaneous combustion!”

I simply stared at her, like I was slightly miffed she’d spoken out of turn. I could see her whole body was starting to tremble a little, and her torpedo tits were heaving up and down as she struggled mightily with labored and heavy breaths. I was so close to her that her nipples were lightly brushing against my chest.

I decided to ignore her for now and turn my attention back to the other two. I hadn’t planned to simply visually inspect them for nearly so long, but it was working so well (and it was such great fun for me) that I figured I should keep running with it.

At times, I bent over and put my mouth within an inch or two of a nipple. I pretended like I was just closely inspecting them, but in fact I made sure to puff air on them.

That brought such an electric reaction each time I did it, and for all three of them, that I used the same trick on their pussies. I kept my face a little further back, but between inspecting their shaved slits and puffing more air on them, they all were right on the brink of climaxing.

I found myself thinking, Maybe I can handle three cock slaves after all, if I can arouse them all in assembly line fashion just from looking at them. This isn’t so tough. They’re so very easy to please. They were wet before I even started inspecting them!

After another minute or two, Sue Ellen cracked. It happened right as I stood in front of her, looking down and admiring just how wet I’d made her trembling pussy. She squealed, “Master! Please!”

I cocked a curious eyebrow.

“Please!” she panted. “Michelle’s right! This is too hot to take! You’re making it clear your control over us is absolute! We’re just your naked playthings, and you can order us to do whatever you want! I’ve never been so humiliated, standing in this completely OBSCENE position! Oh Gaawwwd! If my parents could see me now, if they knew they’d raised me just to serve cock... ! UGH! Oh GOD! If you don’t do something soon, these high heels are gonna make me topple over!”

I grinned. “I wouldn’t want that. At ease, all of you.” Their hands immediately dropped down from their heads, going straight for their pussies.

Seeing that, I quickly added, “Hands at your sides!”

That resulted in more sexy whimpering, especially since I’d stopped them just before they could touch their clits. But they reluctantly obeyed. Michelle had to bring both hands to one side, since there wasn’t enough give in the rope to put one hand on each side.

However, I noticed they still weren’t really at ease. They were definitely glad to take their hands down, maybe because holding them up for so long was becoming painful, but their legs were still spread out straight and wide, and they continued to attempt to thrust their tits forward, although their labored panting was making that increasingly difficult.

I thought, My God, these are perfect sluts. Even Michelle. Hell, especially Michelle! How did I raise a perfect slut? Did I go wrong somewhere? I mean, it’s great for me now, but what if she were a slut like this for someone else? I always had visions of her going to a top-notch college, not being the perfect sex toy.

I shook off that unpleasant thought, which probably came about because of Sue Ellen’s arousing yet disturbing comment about her parents. I said, “Calm down already. We haven’t even done anything yet. Close your eyes and slowly count to ten. Take deep breaths.”

They did that, and it helped. Watching them all take deep breaths at the same time was extremely inspirational too, believe me! My erection was like an iron bar, swinging about wildly.

Soon, their breathing eased up, but there was still a wild look in all their eyes. Clearly, they were ready for action.

Finally, curiosity about what Ruby was holding got the best of me. I asked her, “So what’s with the paper?”

She replied, breathlessly, “It’s for you! It only took us a couple of minutes to bind Michelle’s hands, and we were bouncing off the walls with excitement! So, while we, your three hot and horny sex slaves, we...” She had to pause and catch her breath. “We waited for your interminably long shower to end. Then, then, we went to the computer room and worked on a list. A list of positions to please you, our master! Here’s what we have so far.”

I walked up to her and took the paper out of her hand. I was surprised by how filled with text it was, considering that they only had about 20 minutes to type it up on the computer and print it out. “What kind of list is this?” I asked, even as I started to read it.

“A list of positions, Sir,” Sue Ellen explained eagerly. “Submissive positions that you should order us to assume when the mood strikes you. Because you can! We want to be the best slutty, big-titted slaves we can possibly be!”

I looked at Sue Ellen curiously, wondering about the excitement in her voice. She’d slumped some, but when she saw me checking her out, she immediately straightened up as stiff as the rod poking out of my robe. I had no doubt she truly meant what she said.

“But it’s very long,” I said as I skimmed it. “There’s more than 20 positions here, in addition to the four we discussed. How did you come up with these so fast?”

“We’ve been thinking about this for a long time, Daddy,” Michelle revealed. For some reason, she had her bound hands back on the top of her head, and was sucking in her gut as well, making her hourglass figure even more impossibly curvy. “Sue Ellen hasn’t, obviously, since she only recently discovered the joys of Daddy-Master slavery.” She turned to Sue Ellen, and they shared a smile. “But apparently she’s been making up for lost time, ‘cos she came up with the most suggestions. And some of the best!”

She looked over at Sue Ellen and smiled again, but this time like an approving parent.

Sue Ellen gave an “awww, shucks” look, and shyly dropped her head down.

Michelle went on, “But we’re just getting started! Wait until I consult my diary. I’ve got all kinds of ideas for sexy submissive positions in there already. I’m sure I could come up with a whole page of bound cocksucking positions alone! Single spaced lines on the paper too!”

Ruby said dreamily, “Just imagine trying out dozens of bound and submissive cocksucking positions on Daddy’s fat cock, day after day after day! I must have died in my sleep last night, ‘cos I’m in heaven already!” Somehow, her hands had gone back to the top of her head too, and Sue Ellen soon followed suit once she noticed the other two.

Keeping her hands up, Michelle turned her head slightly in an attempt to make eye contact with Ruby. “Oh yeah! Heaven would be feeling Daddy’s cock sliding down my throat all day long! With my hands tied behind my back!”

I should have been disturbed by their unhealthy sexual fixation on me, but I was far too aroused to mind!

“And a collar,” Ruby suggested while staring straight ahead in her lewd stance.

“Gotta have the collar,” Michelle agreed, nodding but otherwise maintaining her position. “With ‘Property of Daddy’ written on it!”

“And a leash!” Ruby added, still panting and heaving her chest.

Sue Ellen chimed in, “Can you imagine Master taking all three of us for a walk around the neighborhood, holding our leashes?”

With that comment, I found myself imagining just that! I pictured them naked and on all fours on the sidewalk of some residential street, crawling ahead of me so I could continually appreciate their tanned, sexpot bodies. Long leashes stretched between their collars and my hands. They wore knee-pads, good for daily walks and daily kneeling blowjobs. An old lady walked right past us, but she hardly batted an eye at what she was seeing. After all, she was out walking her pet, and I was out walking mine.

On some level, I realized it was shameful to imagine treating my own daughters like that, but I was too horny to control my thoughts much anymore. God, I was horny!

From their nearly orgasmic moans, I gathered they were thinking very similar thoughts.

I tried to ignore their exciting rambling talk and keep a calm facade, even with my cock poking through my robe more urgently than before. I realized, I need to quickly change the subject. That’s just a fleeting fantasy for me, but if I encourage them with it, who knows what might actually happen! Gaawwwd, they’re such incredible submissive sluts!

I put the page aside. “I’ll look that over later. I don’t think we’ll need nearly that many positions for a while. The four I already mentioned should do us for now. Ruby, assume Position Number One.” That was the spanking across my lap position.

Ruby raised her arms in triumph. “Sweet!”

Sue Ellen and Michelle frowned with frustration.

I was still standing, but I quickly sat down on a chair behind me. I did it just in time too, since Ruby practically launched herself at me.

“Oh Daddy! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!” she squealed, as she writhed and squirmed across my lap, hoping to make contact with my boner.

“Aaaah,” I sighed happily as I began fondling her ass and her dangling boobs. For the last ten minutes or so, it had been extremely difficult to look and not touch, but now I could touch to my heart’s content. I’d meant to take my robe off, but I couldn’t now that I was sitting with Ruby in my lap. Luckily, it had opened all the way in the front, so it didn’t really matter.

I looked up and noticed Michelle and Sue Ellen had drawn closer to me, a lot closer, but they were still standing with their hands on their hands.

I said, “Sue Ellen, while I’m spanking Ruby, I have a special task for you. As you can see, this is a special chair that I brought in from another room before you came in. It’s just total luck that we happened to have one of these in the house, and I’ve never thought about using it in this way until the idea came to me in the shower. Notice how much room you have down there to lick my cock.”

Sue Ellen could easily see what I meant about the chair. It was some kind of sleek modern design where the chair was basically made out of one bar of metal and a seat. It was supported by only two legs instead of four, which normally would have been impossible except the two legs didn’t stop at the floor but repeated the shape of the seat on the ground, the bar marking a large C shape on the ground to provide a counterbalance for the missing legs.

The bottom line was that Sue Ellen didn’t have much obstruction as she crawled under me from behind to get at my dick while I perched on the edge of the chair with Ruby in my lap. She knew cocksucking from the front side would be a bit dangerous with Ruby’s body flailing around and bouncing on me. Putting my boner in her mouth could also be dangerous given that the two-legged chair had a lot of give to it and she could end up biting me. The safest method was for her to point my dick straight down and lick it, sliding her tongue up and down it without actually putting it in her mouth.

That’s exactly what she started to do. It felt great.

Michelle blurted out, “Look at you, Sue Ellen! Have you ever felt more deliciously and gloriously ashamed? He’s using you just like the cock slave you are! You’re nothing but cunt, tits, tongue, and lips!”

I couldn’t see Sue Ellen’s reaction, since her head was underneath my seat. But apparently she liked that comment a lot. She faltered so much with her cock-licking that her hand temporarily lost hold of it. I heard a stifled squeal that almost certainly announced the arrival of her orgasm. But she soon recovered, and resumed stroking and licking my cock with a renewed sense of purpose.

I ripped through the first ten hard smacks for Ruby. I both smacked her very hard and rubbed her pussy and fondled the rest of her body constantly, so she was getting a lot of pleasure and pain at the same time. And, as had become our tradition, after each smack, she said the number of the spank and then “Thank you, Sir, may I please have another?” If she didn’t, that smack wouldn’t count.

I was fairly steady with my timing between smacks, so Sue Ellen would know when my body would jerk with the force of the slap, and she could back off on her licking for a few seconds until I was still again.

But Ruby discovered my timing just as quickly as Sue Ellen did. I saw how she would clench her ass cheeks tightly just before my hand slammed down. But I let her do this because I didn’t want to cause her too much pain, considering I had plans to spank her even harder later. This gave the impression to Michelle that I was whaling on her ass as hard as I could, and Michelle loved that.

After about the tenth smack, Michelle dropped to the floor and crawled forward towards my erection on her knees. It was rough going for her, with her hands bound. “Oh Daddy! I can’t take it anymore! Can I help lick too?”

“No, you may not! Now, be a good slave daughter, and stand back up. Position Number Two!”

As soon as I said “slave daughter,” I couldn’t believe that word combination had passed my lips. I was getting carried away by lust.

Michelle’s eyes lit up upon hearing that. “Just one lick? Please? Please?”

She looked so desperate and sexy that I couldn’t completely deny her. Seeing my own daughter on her knees literally begging for my cock moved me deeply.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.