Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 58

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 58 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Sue Ellen and Michelle didn’t stay in the computer room for long. Ruby needed some help finding some of Michelle’s things that she wanted to try out, which drew Sue Ellen and Michelle up to Michelle’s bedroom. Before long, the three of them were playing ‘dress up, ‘ while Cindy and Mindy did much the same in our room.

I ended up taking a power nap for about half an hour. When I woke up, I went upstairs while still just loosely wearing my robe. I warned both groups that if they weren’t dressed and ready at the foyer in ten minutes, I was going to cook up some macaroni and noodles and go to bed early. I knew that if I didn’t put my foot down, they could literally be trying on clothes for hours.

But that got action. I took a shower, and then I picked out a suit and put it on in all of about two minutes.

They didn’t make my ten-minute deadline, but at least they were close. All FIVE of them eventually came downstairs dressed to the nines. Sue Ellen explained, “Master, I know we can’t go, but Michelle and I wanted to have fun dressing up too, especially since you told us to put some clothes on anyway.”

I said, “Wow. Stand in a row, ladies. I want to admire you.”

They did so.

“Wow,” I said again, in genuine awe at their beauty. “Each one of you looks more delectable and beautiful than the next.” All of them were wearing short, silky dresses that showed off cleavage by the acre. Taken together, the whole lot of them were like a rainbow of erotic beauty because each dress was of a different color.

I stood in front of Sue Ellen. “Are you wearing underwear?”

“Yes, Master.” She grinned from ear to ear, realizing what was coming next.

I held my hand out and just gave her a look of, “Do I even have to say it?”

Clearly the answer to that unspoken question was “No,” because Sue Ellen was positively giddy as she took her underwear off for me from under the rest of her clothes.

The others peppered her with all kinds of teasing comments, mostly about how she’d need to find some better quick-release undies in light of this new tradition, and how she might as well save time and just turn over the entire contents of her underwear drawer to me.

Mischievous Michelle, though, disagreed, saying that it was a far better thing to have underwear to surrender to my hand, than to own nothing at all.

Sue Ellen reveled in all the attention and seemed to be inordinately pleased with herself for having to surrender her unmentionables to me. She bent far forward so I could see all of her firm orbs dangling in her dress, and said, “I feel so naked around my Master! Even when I’m wearing clothes, I just know he’s going to rip them off and have his way with me! It’s like I’m completely defenseless all the time!”

I decided that her “rip them off and have his way with me” idea was pretty good (although I didn’t want to actually ruin the dress). I stepped forward, pulled the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders, and then hefted up her bare breasts with both hands while we necked for a minute or two.

As we kissed, I heard Michelle complain, “Damn. I wish Daddy would always rip MY clothes off and then ravage MY big tits.”

Mindy commented, “Shush. You can’t have everything. Consider yourself lucky enough as it is. For starters, how many daughters get to suck their father’s cock on a daily basis? Especially a horse cock that’s almost too big for anyone to wrap their lips around.”

Michelle grumbled loudly. “Now you’re just making me salivate.”

I could have kept necking with Sue Ellen for a good while. But mindful of the time, my growling stomach, and the other four women I was keeping impatiently waiting in line, I stopped myself.

I left her panting for more, and almost literally swooning like she was about to fall over. “Dan! Master! I love you!”

I stared at her jiggling tits until I was sure she’d be able to remain standing with assistance. Then I just smiled and walked on down the line. Without looked back her way, I told her, “Oh, and strip the rest of your clothes off. Then assume the position. You know the one, hands on your head.”

Maybe one could say I was letting the power go to my head, but dammit, why the hell not?

Sue Ellen groaned lustily. I loved how easy it was to arouse these women!

Then I came to Michelle and I stared at her hungrily. “Hmmm. Yummy. I think I’ll unwrap this one myself.” I yanked her black dress down to her waist and then saw she was wearing a strapless bra. As I undid that, I asked the group, “If anybody else is wearing a bra or panties, take them off now. We’re not just going dancing, we’re going to make it a commando raid.”

Cindy looked down at herself. “But my top is so loose! I chose this one so you could have lots of peeks, but it NEEDS a bra! If I walk, it’ll be like two kittens fighting in there!”

I just smiled and said, “That’ll be interesting to watch.”

Michelle shimmied the rest of the way out of her dress and panties while I French kissed her and played with her jutting torpedoes.

It had been a while since I’d touched them. Actually, I’d been playing with them not long before my nap, but I missed them already anyway. I was once again surprised at just how great it felt when she thrust her enormous breasts into my hands, her warm tit-flesh easily overflowing my cupped palms and fingers. I delighted in their unique combination of silky smooth skin on the outside and softly yielding yet erotically firm pliancy within.

She’s utterly irresistible. I can’t believe half of her genes came from me. No doubt about it, the Tit Fairy loved my youngest daughter!

Once Michelle was fully naked, I told her, “Assume the position.”

She knew which one I meant from what I just told Sue Ellen. She put her hands on her head and spread her legs wide.

I really liked the way her body stiffened all over and her face changed to one of immense pride. It was like she considered herself supremely honored to be in that position, as if I were about to pin a medal on her or something (not that there was any cloth to pin it on!). I didn’t understand her attitude, but I wasn’t about to complain. I went right back to kissing her and playing with her body.

I fiddled with her engorging clit and pussy lips. She liked it at first, but then she started to get very upset and agitated. Suddenly on the verge of tears, she cried out, “Daddy, no! Please no!”

I stopped momentarily, and asked, “What’s the problem?”

“Daddy, you said I can’t cum! But I’m so close! I’m about to explode! I’ll never made it through the evening. I’m such a bad slave!”

I cupped the undersides of her tits and hefted them up, leaving her guessing for a few moments. Then, as I pulled a little on her nipples, I said, “I said you can’t cum while I’m gone. I’m still here.”

“Oh! Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaiiiiieeee!” And just like that, she started a climax.

I was surprised, because the only thing touching her private parts at the moment were my fingers rolling her nipples. But apparently she needed to climax so bad after valiantly holding back that any touching pushed her over the edge.

When it ended, she wobbled about like she was stone drunk. She was barely able to remain standing in her hands-on-head pose.

Seeing her like that, I gave her a hug to help her stand. But she continued to tremble and shake like she was still climaxing. I couldn’t understand it.

She suddenly gasped, “Daddy! Please! Permission to lower my arms?”

“Permission denied.”

I think that nearly made her climax again! She bit her lip so hard I worried she was going to draw blood. I relaxed my hold on her, and resumed playing with her pussy lips and clit.

While I was still doing that, Mindy commented to Cindy, “Is that not the hottest thing you’ve ever seen in your life, or what?”

“IT IS!” Cindy replied emphatically. “Well, unless I could see what he was doing to me earlier. Michelle is just so unbelievably voluptuous and beautiful, and with her in that position, and Sue Ellen still posing in the nude with her hands over her head right next to her, it’s just so terribly ... obscene! It REALLY brings home the fact that we’re all his sex slaves! Sorry, excepting you, of course.”

“Don’t sweat it.”

“And the way he stands there - fully clothed, cool and in control, casually inspecting them - you can feel the power he has. It’s so sexy that I can’t stand it! Normally, I’m against objectifying women, especially for their big breasts, but I have to make an exception. Look at the way her anatomically awesome breasts are still wobbling all over the place! I don’t care how straight you are - that’s gotta make you hot!”

“It does,” Mindy admitted, as she stared hungrily at her naked and increasingly sweaty daughter. “But what about the incest factor?”

Cindy replied, “I told you earlier, and I’m still not going to change my mind. Not only am I okay with it, but it makes everything that much more delightfully debauched ... Can you believe it? I mean, ONE man, with FIVE women?! It makes me want to cum, just to say it out loud!”

Mindy replied, “To be honest, I’ve seen the gist of this coming for months, but now that it’s actually here I still have trouble believing my own lyin’ eyes. Dan has always been such a stick in the mud when I tried to bring up threesomes. Yet, here we are! Not three, but six of us, together! I still have that ‘pinch me, I’m dreaming’ feeling.”

Giggling, Cindy pinched her upper arm.

The sound of the two women giggling together was music to my ears. But I thought, I can definitely relate to Min’s “pinch me” feelings. I mean, having five women head over heels for me is remarkable enough, but the sheer busty beauty of these women defies description! I’d have to spend a while flipping through porn magazines to find even one that aroused me as much as ANY of these five. Is that just rose-colored glasses, because I’ve known and loved most of them for so long? I honestly don’t think so.

I pulled back from fondling Michelle and looked at all five women. Sue Ellen and Michelle remained naked and standing “in position” side by side with their legs spread obscenely and their hands on the back of their heads. But surprisingly, Ruby was in that same position too, although still fully dressed. It looked like she was eagerly waiting her turn for me to manhandle her. By contrast, the two fully-clothed mothers were standing in casual and relaxed positions a few feet in front of the others.

As I admired my three “girls,” I heard Cindy ask Mindy, “And what about you? Don’t you feel some jealousy, seeing your HUSBAND standing there, running his hands freely all over two nubile centerfold-worthy sex bombs, with their hands held up high, their bouncy tits fully exposed, and their legs spread so lewdly like that? They couldn’t be any more ready to get their pussies porked, and you know he’ll do just that soon enough!”

“Jealousy? I don’t think about that ... Ah, fuck it! Why should I lie? The truth is, it does bother me, but I actually kind of LIKE that it bothers me! It’s kind of a ‘hurts so good’ thing. I know that’s kind of fucked up, but I guess that’s why they call me a cucquean.”

That confession had gotten my attention, so Mindy was looking into my eyes when she continued. “But Honey, please, don’t push it and sneak around behind my back, okay? That would cross a line that would bring about a VERY different reaction from me.”

“Look.” I nodded towards Sue Ellen and Michelle. Both of their faces were red from a mix of embarrassment and lust, and their bodies were trembling slightly with excitement. I was standing between them, and hefted up a tit from each of them. “I’m in heaven. Why on Earth would I do anything to mess this up? And why would I want for more?” I took a big whiff of air and luxuriated in the smell of aroused women.

I gave Ruby a glance that told her I’d get to her soon. She was still standing stiffly at attention, and it looked like she was dying of anticipation.

Then, turning my attention back to Michelle, I knelt in front of her and started licking my way down to her slit. Just exploring the gentle, muscular curves of her tummy and her belly button area was a treat.

As I got to the top of her pussy area, Michelle suddenly exclaimed, “Oh no! Daddy, I’m gonna cum so hard! AGAIN!”

Luckily, that snapped me out of my reverie, and I remembered that I wasn’t supposed to get intimate down there again until she fulfilled her part of our “dating boys” deal. My tongue was only an inch or so from her clit, but I suddenly pulled back and stood up. Seeing the orgasmic look on her face, I didn’t want to leave her hanging. I kissed her neck and yanked on both her nipples.

That did the trick. She yelped in short bursts, trying her best to restrain her cries.

She ended up slumping against me, as she couldn’t remain standing by herself. That led to an intimate hug.

“Daddy,” she cooed, “I love you so much! You know that, don’t you? It’s not just that I worship your big fat cock; I love YOU! Every inch of you, everything about you. You’re the best daddy ever! So many of my friends can barely stand their parents, but I’m totally IN love with my very own daddy. I wish I could marry you in some alternate universe.”

She smiled at Mindy, probably making sure she wouldn’t take that the wrong way. “But I’ve got a super cool mom too. I love YOU, mom!” She nuzzled her head into my neck and remained like that, with a blissed-out smile.

Mindy stretched her arms wide like she was ready for a big hug from her daughter, and jokingly exclaimed, “Marry me!”

Michelle chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Mom, please. I know I can’t even do that with Daddy, even if he wasn’t already married, but I just feel that way sometimes. Sorry, Dad, I know that’ll freak you out, but I can’t help my feelings!”

It did freak me out, but not nearly as much as I thought it would. Heck, after everything else that had happened, not much could shock me anymore. Or so I thought, anyway.

Ruby coughed. “Um, I hate to be a party pooper, but I’ve been like, super patient, waiting here...” She had drifted even closer to me, perhaps hoping that would increase the odds that I’d fondle her soon.

She had a good point about the time passing. I whispered in Michelle’s ear, “I love you too, more than you can imagine. But we can’t keep everyone waiting...” I reluctantly pulled away from her.

Michelle had recovered from her latest orgasm. To my surprise, she immediately resumed her position with her legs splayed wide and her hands on her head. She thrust her chest out with new resolve. “You see, Daddy? You see what a good cock slave I am for you? Mom, I’m kind of like you. Knowing that my Daddy is my master and that I’m nothing but one of his sex slaves makes me burn with embarrassment sometimes, but it’s a ‘hurts so good’ kind of thing.”

At the mention of “master,” I was reminded of Sue Ellen, and I looked back her way. She was still standing in that same provocative position too. It seemed she had endless patience. Seeing that I was looking at her, she said, “Me too. I think ‘hurts so good’ says it perfectly.”

Mindy joked, “I guess we’re gonna have to break out the John Mellencamp records tomorrow.”

I was puzzled for a second until I remembered he had a hit with “Hurts So Good” as the title. I smiled and nodded at that, while continuing to admire Michelle and Sue Ellen standing in their subservient positions.

Feeling very satisfied with my women and myself, I turned towards the front door.

Ruby coughed again. She looked like she was fit to burst.

I said to her, “Don’t worry, you’re coming with us. We’ll have plenty of time to play later. In fact, I want to keep you so hot and bothered all evening that we’ll be able to cook an egg off your tummy. I just wanted to give those other two something to remember me by while we’re gone.”

That seemed to mollify Ruby, although she still looked disappointed that she wasn’t stripped and fondled in front of the others.

I gathered the three women who were still clothed around me, and soon proceeded with them out the front door.

It was pretty hard to leave those two buxom and naked teens behind, believe me. As I turned back to look at them one more time, I realized something. I walked back to Sue Ellen. “You haven’t cum yet, have you?”

“No, Master, but don’t worry about me. My pleasure is unimportant.”

“That’s so untrue. Never say or think that again, and that’s an order. I’m not happy unless my women are happy and have lots of orgasms, and don’t forget that the no-cum ban is just for Michelle tonight. I want you to cum a lot, and that’s an order too!”

“Yes, Master!” She giggled with glee.

I groped her tits again and played with her stiffening clit for about a minute. I wanted to speed things up, so I said to her, “Now, are you two going to be good, or am I going to have to keep you buck naked and chained together until I get back?”

That pushed Sue Ellen over the edge. She bent over and cried out. I was proud of how I was getting better at figuring out what turned them on, even though I found their attitudes bizarre.

Dammit, my cock is like an iron bar, and it hasn’t been getting any attention whatsoever. But now is not the time. I wish I could stay and play, but I’m hungry for actual food.

As I walked through the door, Cindy asked, “Um, Dan, you really weren’t thinking of chaining them up, were you?”

“Don’t be silly,” I replied. “As if I even had chains to begin with!” I chuckled.

Cindy just said, “Oh.” But to my surprise, she actually looked disappointed about it. Frankly, that surprised me more than Michelle’s marriage comment.

“We do have plenty of rope and a couple of pairs of handcuffs, though,” I said casually. I forced myself not to look to see how she reacted to that, but I heard a sharp squeaking intake of breath followed by increased panting. I might have been alarmed, but I was amused.

I finally stepped through the front door, with Mindy’s arm in mine. I spoke over my shoulder to Michelle and Sue Ellen, “Okay, you two, be good. Don’t wait up for us. Sue Ellen, you have to work tomorrow I believe, so I imagine you won’t be here by the time we get back. Have a good night. I’ll figure out a way to see you again soon.”

“Yes, Master!” Sue Ellen replied, her voice saturated in lust and devotion.

I was glad to see the two of them adopted casual positions as the rest of us started to go. I was half-afraid they’d remain standing like that until I told them otherwise. The intensity of their feelings for me was a bit hard to handle at times, to say the least.

I snickered to myself, Good luck with Shelle keeping to that “no orgasms” rule. I’ll be amazed if Sue Ellen can really restrain her.

The door closed behind me and I walked along with Mindy, while Cindy and Ruby trailed closely behind us as a pair in our wake. The walkway wasn’t wide enough to walk four abreast.

For some reason, the thought popped into my head of just how wide the walkway would have to be for my five women to walk side-by-side without their breasts touching. Clearly Michelle would need the greatest amount of “clearance” to be a part of such a procession.

Ruby brought me out of my revelry by exclaiming to Cindy, “Is it just me, or was that the hottest thing you’ve ever seen? Well, since the photo shoot anyway.”

That got a good laugh from all of us, since that had ended less than an hour ago.

She went on, “It’s like, Daddy just totally took control of all five of his women! Even though I was just standing there watching, I felt like he was doing that to ME! My pussy’s totally soaked. I feel like a piece of meat, and yet, I love it! And yet, I don’t. It’s so totally humiliating, you know? My face still burns with shame. But the key thing is that I never stop feeling loved. So maybe it’s that ‘hurts so good’ thing for me too. It would be totally different if someone evil humiliated me, or if it was someone who looks down on me instead of loves me ... Am I just babbling here, or do you know what I mean?”

Cindy said, “I know EXACTLY what you mean. With each minute that passes, I’m feeling more and more like I just won the $100 million lottery. Ruby, I have to admit that, until a few minutes ago, I was feeling kind of guilty about just letting Dan totally dominate you and use your body, well, like his sex toy, and even his sex slave. I mean, what kind of mother willingly watches her daughter fall into slavery, let alone explicitly sexual slavery? But the more I think about it, the happier I am. It’s like we BOTH won the lottery! I see nothing but a future of night after night of insanely lusty pleasures that’ll blow our socks off!”

Ruby said, “I KNOW! And all the rest of our clothes off too!”

Mindy smirked and said, “That’s my hubby, cocked and loaded. Crotch, socks, and cock smoking barrel!”

Ruby giggled at that. Then she said proudly as she tilted her head up and thrust her chest out, “Daddy likes to see me naked!”

I thought, Yeesh. Talk about stating the obvious! Heck, I get horny just looking at her face and her flaming red hair.

We were already standing right in front of the minivan, but Mindy suddenly raised a hand dramatically in the air and shouted, “To the Pussymobile!”

Ruby and Cindy raised their fists triumphantly and seconded that notion. “To the Pussymobile!”

I opened the doors and escorted the women into their seats one-by-one like a gentleman, and then I settled into the driver’s seat.

Mindy sat in the front seat next to me, which I supposed was a reflection of her superior status in the group.

As soon as the minivan started to move, Cindy asked, “Cool name, but why is this minivan called the Pussymobile, aside from the obvious fact that it’s filled with lots of fuckable pussy tonight?”

I was shocked at Cindy’s language. Normally, she was quite demure, but it looked like she was having a ball letting it all hang out.

Mindy explained, “Because the other day Dan titfucked Sue Ellen and then fucked me in the parking lot of the restaurant where Sue Ellen works, and it seemed like the thing to say at the time. You should have smelled the upholstery after we were done. Hell, I think it still smells like pussy in here.”

“That’s probably me,” Ruby said gleefully. “I’m seriously wet!”

“Or me!” Cindy said even more gleefully. “I feel like I have an incontinent pussy. I’ve been dribbling and drooling down there all day, even while Dan kept me in limbo for hours and hours. Gaawwwd, I can’t believe I just said that.” She giggled. “I feel like I’m sixteen again.”

“What, you’re not?” I was pleased to make a joke that was also a compliment. Running with the compliment idea, I added, “You know, to be honest, with the three of you wearing shimmering and shiny dresses like that, I feel like I’m escorting the Supremes to the Grammys in 1966 or something. You all look like classic divas ready to walk out on stage and belt out a song.”

Ruby raised her hand, which was a bit silly, especially in a minivan. “Oooh! Oooh! Can I? I have the perfect Supremes song for the occasion.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.