Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 54

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 54 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Cleaning up allowed me to stretch my legs a little bit. It was also much darker now, which probably explained why Cindy didn’t notice the others leave. Making sure to keep my robe closed around my waist, I walked over to a light switch in a box at the side of the deck and turned the night lights on.

That finally caught Cindy’s attention, and Mindy’s too. Both of them stopped talking and looked around. Their eyes had to readjust to the light, and everything outside of the lights faded to an inconsequential blackness. Suddenly, the focus was on me.

I quickly sat down again to help hide my raging erection, but I picked a different chair to sit in. That way, I could put some distance between me and the remnants of Michelle’s puddle of suspicious origin, not to mention the obvious aroused pussy smell it still gave off. I carefully adjusted my stiff rod to be less conspicuous and again made sure the robe was fully closed in the front (although I knew it wouldn’t stay that way for long, given there was just the one sash).

Cindy had a deer-in-headlights look again now, knowing it was her turn. I had no idea how Mindy had even justified that Cindy required a spanking, and I hoped I didn’t get asked, in case my explanation was wildly different from Mindy’s. The best way to avoid that was to take charge of the situation.

She asked me, “Where did the others go?”

I completely ignored that. I said in my most commanding voice, “Cindy, come over here. Now.”

Cindy protested in a pouty little girl’s voice, “No. I don’t wanna!” But she said it in a way that made it clear to me that she had already given in to the idea and was just going through the motions.

I said even more sternly, “Cin, if you don’t come here right now, I’m going to have to add more spanks to your total.” I’d never called her ‘Cin’ before, even though Mindy called her that all the time, but I liked it for this situation. I especially liked the similarity to ‘sin.’

Mindy pushed Cindy into a standing position. “Go. Now. You don’t want to make him angry.”

Cindy was suddenly blushing, but she managed a step or two in my direction.

Mindy physically and verbally prodded and pushed her along, until Cindy was standing right in front of me.

Cindy’s eyes were closed and her head was bowed. “This is so ... I’m a grown woman!”

Smirking, Mindy said, “Are you? Let’s just confirm.” Then she reached around to Cindy’s front side and undid the knot over Cindy’s cleavage that was holding her top together. In a flash, she had the blouse in her hands.

Cindy opened her eyes with alarm. “Hey! Give that back!” But she was torn between using her hands and arms to cover her now exposed chest and trying to reach out to grab the blouse back. As a result, she didn’t do either very well.

Mindy held the blouse just out of reach with one hand.

Cindy saw her opportunity and tried to grab it.

But Mindy was one step ahead, as usual. She pulled the blouse further away, and then used her other hand to yank Cindy’s short shorts (and panties) down her legs.

“HEY!” Cindy cried out. She brought her hands down to protect her decency, but it was too late. Her pussy and bush were exposed, and she had to use one hand to cover that up. So her other hand was no match for Mindy’s two hands as Mindy continued to pull Cindy’s shorts and panties the rest of the way down her legs.

Mindy pointed out, “Remember, the spankee needs to be completely naked.”

Cindy accepted that as if it was fact. No doubt, this was influenced by how aroused she had become from watching Michelle’s spanking. Her nipples were hard, her pussy was obviously wet, and one could see from her heaving big tits just how heavily she was breathing.

Also, it didn’t seem like Cindy was really fighting THAT hard to keep her clothes on. This was especially obvious when Mindy brought her shorts and panties down to Cindy’s feet. Cindy lifted up one foot and then the other so Mindy could finish her task.

But then, pretending she hadn’t just cooperated, Cindy turned to me and complained angrily, “Look what you’ve done! I’m totally naked! I hope you’re satisfied!” One of her hands covered up her crotch, but the other was on her hip to help show her righteous indignation. That was fine with me, because it left her impressive D-cups bouncing free in a very enticing way.

“I am,” I replied, leering openly. Awesome! I’m getting to see Cindy completely naked! She’s such a babe, such a stacked and sultry babe! Why some other guy hasn’t snapped her up already is beyond me. But I’ll be glad to have her. I’ll almost be like having another Ruby, who also happens to be a good friend!

I forced myself to stay calm and appear in control. “Now, lay yourself across my lap, tits down and ass up. This is going to be a different kind of spanking than the one I just gave Michelle.”

Cindy looked to Mindy, and waved her over. She leaned forward and whispered right into Mindy’s ear, “There’s a problem. A big problem!”

“What?” Mindy whispered back.

I should point out that although Cindy thought I couldn’t hear, she was standing right next to me and it was dead silent except for some chirping crickets, so I just managed to make out her words.

“I’m horny!” Cindy whined quietly. “Really horny! He’s gonna know. I’m all ... wet!”

“Tough luck.” Mindy started physically bending Cindy over me.

In truth, Cindy wasn’t nearly as reluctant as she tried to make out to be. It was increasingly obvious that she was extremely aroused. In fact, the smell of her wet pussy was so strong that it drowned out Michelle’s lingering smell, allaying my worries that she’d detect it. I could hear her panting wildly as she thrashed about.

I said to my wife, “Sweetheart, she’s being difficult. Can you stay here and hold her arms behind her back?”

“Certainly!” Mindy obviously liked that a lot because it would keep her in close contact with Cindy for the duration of the spanking. She held Cindy’s wrists firmly as they rested on her lower back. In truth, Cindy wasn’t putting up any resistance to this at all, as she’d been wiggling not to escape but because her highly aroused body couldn’t keep still.

Mindy’s robe was still closed for the most part as she knelt with her breasts pressed up against Cindy’s side, but I figured her robe wouldn’t stay that way for long.

I didn’t want my robe to stay closed either. Seeing just how hot to trot Cindy was already, I’d loosened the sash while Cindy settled down on top of me. It only looked like I was keeping the robe closed, but as she squirmed about it opened widely. By the time she’d finally calmed down, my robe was completely off my legs (which nicely solved the problem of her detecting the robe’s wet spot).

“What’s this?” I asked. “I feel something wet on my skin.”

Cindy whimpered with arousal and embarrassment. She knew there was no hiding the way her pussy juice was gushing out all over my thigh. “Oh Gaawwwd!” she whimpered. “Please have mercy on me!”

Just then, I felt her body shiver all over. I had a pretty good feeling that she’d just climaxed, but she was trying her damnedest not to show it. And this was before I’d really touched her with my hands!

“Someone’s been naughty,” I said as I ran my hands over Cindy’s back and down to her wonderfully bare ass. “Did you get all hot and bothered watching Michelle get spanked?”

“NO!” she protested. “Besides, I’m not the only one aroused here. What’s that thing poking up towards my belly button?!”

I wasn’t even trying to hide my erection, and I’d been counting on her noticing it resting against her skin. It wasn’t like she was going to flee, not now. She was ready, even eager, for her spanking. Every movement of her body made that perfectly clear. “You know what that is,” I said without a hint of shame.

That made her shiver and gasp.

I continued, “By saying ‘I’m not the only one, ‘ you admit that watching the spanking made you horny.”

She whined unhappily, “No! Really! It didn’t!”

“Then what did?”

Cindy thought frantically, but obviously couldn’t come up with even a vaguely plausible alternate explanation, so she kept her mouth shut.

I could scarcely believe that I was sitting with my robe open and my erection jutting out, and with my wife’s good friend laying naked across my lap while my wife held her down on me!

For years, I’d consciously denied any sexual attraction to Cindy, but the desire had been there, and it had been strong. She really was a curvy, redheaded stunner. It was hard for me to restrain myself in this position and not just up and fuck her. Okay, Dan, control yourself. I’ve gotta be patient if I want to reach the promised land. I’m so close to winning her! One wrong move now, and I’ll wind up like Moses, seeing that fertile valley lying so lush and beautiful in front of me, but forever forbidden to enter.

Mindy was rubbing Cindy’s back now with one hand. She only needed one hand to keep Cindy’s wrists “bound,” and that was more a symbolic reminder than anything, as that hand just lightly rested on Cindy’s arms now. She said, “Don’t deny it, Cin. We all know. We know you need a good spanking. Not so much because you’ve been bad, but just to show that Dan’s in charge. You’ve needed this for a loooong time, and now you’re going to get what’s been sorely lacking in your life. Isn’t that right?”

“No!” she protested. “I really, I really...” What she meant wasn’t clear, because she didn’t get any farther than that.

Mindy could sense her words were having a good reaction, so she persisted, “You need a strong, virile man like Dan to take charge, don’t you? You need him to spank your sexy, naked body. There’s no point in resisting him, is there?”

“No!” Cindy replied, but then realized that ‘no’ might mean ‘yes, ‘ due to Mindy’s last question. So she reversed herself. “Yes! ... I mean, no! I mean ... Gaawwwd, I dunno what I mean!”

Both my hands were resting on her ass cheeks now. I was tempted to run my fingers through her copious cum flow, but I didn’t want to go too far too soon. I said, “Okay, Cin, it’s time for your spanking. You’ve been a BAAAAD girl. I’m thinking twenty will set your ass straight.”

She churned her hips in frustration. “NoooOOOOoooo! I’ll be a good girl, really! I promise! Please!”

I’d assumed that Mindy’s earlier explanation about “infantilization” was a bunch of BS, but now I wasn’t so sure. Maybe she’d stumbled onto something true, because Cindy was acting a whole lot like a little girl who had been caught misbehaving. She was even going so far as calling herself a girl. Whatever was happening, it seemed to be working on a sexual level. Cindy was already reaching a new level of orgasmic ecstasy before I’d even begun spanking her.

“Look,” I said to her impatiently, “I’m not going to start until you admit that you deserve a good spanking. Admit that you’ve been bad!”

Her naked body was wildly wiggling, her legs kicking uselessly in the air. “NO!” She cried petulantly.

“Ciiiiindyyyy...” I said just like a disapproving parent.

She panted, “I ... I ... I admit it. I’ve been bad!”

That pretty much blew my mind, since I didn’t even know what excuse we were using to justify this. Did Cindy even know? Somehow, that turned me on even more.

“Sorry,” I said, and then I smacked a hand down onto her ass.

Now, I certainly was having a ton of fun, but I wasn’t looking forward to doling out more swats. I’d gone all out with Michelle, and my spanking hand was tired and, to be honest, sore. So I decided I wasn’t going to spank her all that hard and there would be a lot more fondling than spanking. I’d been thinking about doing that for a while, which was why I’d told her earlier she would get a different kind of spanking. The goal wasn’t to punish her (what did she do wrong, anyway?!); it was to give her so much pleasure that she’d want to be spanked - and more - again and again.

“Ouch!” she said, although it couldn’t have hurt her that bad.

“What do you say?” I chided.

“Oh. Um ... One! ... And uh ... Oh yeah. Thank you, Sir. May I please have another?”

“Well, I’ll suppose we’ll count that one, even though you forgot. What do you think Mindy? Should we count it?”

“Well, maaaaybe...” my wife replied.

One great thing about our current set-up was that Mindy was across Cindy’s body facing me, while Cindy was lying face down over my lap, facing the ground in front of her. So it was very easy for Mindy and me to share non-verbal communication with no chance of Cindy seeing.

If I just leaned forward a bit, we could even kiss each other over Cindy’s prostrate body. So that was exactly what I proceeded to do, partly because I was so filled with love for my sexy and oh-so-generous wife, and partly because, with Cindy’s little-girl act going, I knew it would turn her on even more to know that Mommy and Daddy were kissing each other over their little girl, while she lay helpless over Daddy’s lap.

Mindy was in another one of her “smirks-a-go-go” moods because she saw that I was stalling for time. My left hand tenderly stroked the side of her face, while my right hand had drifted down to Cindy’s gooey snatch and had gone for her jugular: I was busy twisting and pressing her clit. If that didn’t drive away the last shreds of Cindy’s self-control, then nothing would.

Cindy was trying to pretend I wasn’t doing that, but her whole body was showing that she was being wracked with pleasure. I could practically see the shivers of excitement racing up and down her spine as her body twitched wildly.

I can’t believe I’m getting to spank and freely fondle my wife’s best friend! Such a long time coming. She’s not even protesting that I’m touching her clit and the rest of her! There’s no going back now. I started seducing her earlier, and tonight I’m going to finish making her mine!

Mindy was loving how we were stalling for time so I could play with Cindy there. She said, slowly, “I don’t know. It’s a tough call. I think she forgot. But on the other hand, you are a nice guy, and it is her first time. Well...”

“Please!” Cindy begged. “Please!”

It was very unclear what she was begging for. I don’t think she even knew.

I raised my hand up and struck her other ass cheek.

“OH! YES! God, yes! YEEEESSSSSSS!” Her cry was pure ecstasy this time. There was a pause, and then she remembered. “Two! Thank you, Sir! May I please have another?”

Since it was clear that she wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, I brought one hand back down to her dangling breasts, since I’d had such fun with them earlier in the day. I went straight for a nipple, figuring that would arouse her too much for her to put up anything but a feeble, token protest.

She didn’t even do that, but just moaned lustily.

Then I brought my other hand back to her clit. Seconds later, I pushed two fingers into her wet slit and started fingerbanging her. Hot damn! I’ve lusted after Cindy’s body for years, and here I am, finally able to explore it to my heart’s content! This is even better that our hot kisses earlier. She’s giving me total free reign! She’s got a really hot, tight cunt too. Is there any doubt I’ll be fucking her soon?! WOW!

She resumed her cries of, “Please! Please! Pleeeasssse!”

I still didn’t know what she wanted. But it seemed to me that she was struggling mightily not to cum. So, as I worked her clit and nipple, I said, “You’ve been a naughty girl, but you have my permission to cum. One time only!”

I don’t know if she was waiting for my permission; probably not. But she had been holding back, possibly as her last effort to show some kind of resistance. But my comment had some kind of effect, because she immediately screamed, “AAAAOOOOHHH! YEEEEESSSSSSSS!”

Imagine that “yes” in banner headline size - I’ve never heard such a loud or emphatic “yes” in my life! This woman was having one very powerful and overwhelming orgasm! I could feel as well as hear it, because I dropped my fingers into her drooling slit just in time to feel new gushes come flooding out.

As Cindy recovered, Mindy dropped her head down close to hers. She whispered, but loud enough for me to hear, “Look at you, Cin. Just look at you. Only two smacks, and you’ve turned into a shameless slut who cums like a fountain all over my husband!”

“No!” Cindy protested, despite all the blatant evidence against her. I loved when she protested, because she usually wiggled her hips all over my erection in frustration.

“Where are my husband’s hands?” Mindy pressed.

Cindy was silent while I continued to probe deeper and deeper into her cunt with my fingers, and also switched from one nipple to another. She finally said, “This is NOT how things were supposed to go! And what about that French maid girl, sucking his huge cock?! It’s not right!”

“Where are my husband’s hands?” Mindy asked her again.

I barked at Cindy, “My wife asked you a question!” Suddenly, I raised my newly wet hand and slapped it back down.

“Oh!” Cindy gasped. “Uh ... Three! Yeah, uh ... And ... Thank you, Sir! May I pleases have another?” She was so aroused that she was having obvious difficulty remembering what she was supposed to say.

Mindy still pressed, “Answer the question!”

“Um, he’s, uh ... One hand is groping my ... My...”

Mindy added helpfully, “Your big, round, needy tits. Say it.”

“It’s, uh, his hand is...”

To encourage her, I let loose with another loud slap.

“UGH! GOD!” she moaned, her voice dripping with lust. “Um, four! Four! Thank you, Sir! May I please have another?”

Mindy said testily, “I’m waiting...”

I noticed that Mindy’s robe had come open. Her own sizable tits were pressed up against Cindy’s side, just above Cindy’s hips. I could see the top swells of my wife’s boobs, and figured that her nipples had to be pressing pretty deeply into Cindy’s flesh. Cindy still had both her arms crossed at her wrists over her lower back, but Mindy wasn’t making any attempt to restrain them. Instead, one of her hands was gently stroking Cindy’s hair while the other one was stroking her bare back.

Cindy finally replied, “He’s, uh, his hand is groping my tits! He’s playing with my nipples!”

“Good,” Mindy said firmly. “What kind of tits?”

She panted wildly, “My, uh, my big, round, needy tits!” Her voice was dripping pure lust.

“Good answer. What’s his other hand doing?”

“Oh!” Cindy gasped. “It’s too embarrassing. Do I have to say?”

We all knew that it was in her pussy, as I generally fingered her there between spanks. Mindy suggested to me, “Honey, show her who’s boss.”

I spanked Cindy again, a little harder this time, and then brought the hand right back to her slit.

“Five! Sir! Thank you, Sir! May I please have another?”

If nothing else, she was getting better at saying her line. But then there was a very long pause, broken only by the sound of my fingers’ squishy noises as I plunged them in and out of Cindy’s burning hot pussy.

My wife chided her, “Don’t make me have to ask you again...”

Cindy knew what we were waiting for, and finally she said, “He’s ... playing ... Oh, it’s too shameful! ... He ... He has his fingers in my pussy! There! I said it! Are you happy? This is so humiliating!”

“It is,” Mindy agreed. “But get used to it. You’re not just any ol’ slut now, you’re one of Dan’s sluts, and his sluts get regularly spanked and humiliated.”

Cindy squealed even louder upon hearing that.

Mindy slowly slid to the side along Cindy’s back, dragging her bare breasts over Cindy’s nudity and in the process managing to get her open robe to even wider for greater skin-to-skin contact.

My devilish wife kept going until she could lean down and whisper into Cindy’s ear, hotly and loudly so I could easily hear her. “You know what you need? You need Dan’s cock. My husband’s big, thick, throbbing, hot ... COCK. You need to spread your legs and feel that huge hard man-meat open you up oh-so-wide as he fucking stuffs it in you! You need to feel it in you, fucking you deep, and long, and good-God-so-incredibly-fucking-THICK! You need it, don’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.