Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 53 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Despite the chill of the evening, Michelle was still dressed in her blue ‘V’ bathing suit that she’d had on earlier.

The alarm at being intruded upon like this was dulled by the fact that I was so astounded by my daughter’s hourglass-shaped body. She never failed to wow me all over again after I hadn’t seen her, even if just for a little while. Some things you simply never get accustomed to.

She appeared to be in a hurry, and spoke out as soon as she could reasonably be heard. “Hey, you guys! I thought I should warn you. Cindy’s coming! You might want to get yourselves presentable.”

Sue Ellen didn’t slow her cocksucking in the slightest, but turned her head a bit towards Michelle and gave her a friendly wave.

“What, she’s coming back here?” I asked with concern.

Michelle kept on walking towards us. She was staring at what Sue Ellen was doing to me, but she didn’t seem surprised or bothered at all. In fact, she managed to remember to give her a friendly wave back.

Michelle stopped right in front of us. She seemed to be waiting for instructions. She was concerned enough about the situation that, for once, she wasn’t even trying to strike an overtly sexy pose for my benefit. Of course, that simply meant that she was being inadvertently sexy as all hell because she wasn’t “trying” to be as alluring as possible.

Damn, my little girl is fucking HOT! Just watching her shift her weight from one leg to another is about the most orgasm-inducing sight imaginable, believe me. Especially in her V bathing suit, which constantly threatens to fall off at any moment! Add that to the fact that Sue Ellen had my cockhead in her mouth and was rubbing her lips over my sweet spot, and it was amazing I didn’t just blow my load down Sue Ellen’s throat then and there.

My blonde bombshell daughter said to me, “Yep. Ruby’s stalling her in the house, knowing you’re probably indecent, but she can’t stall her forever. She’s VERY keen to see you, Daddy. She’s been climbing the walls all day.”

Smiling at Sue Ellen, she slyly added, “You look really sexy in that outfit, by the way. I love how it shows off your ass.”

Sue Ellen ran a hand over the fabric of her erotic French maid outfit down to her ass, but still didn’t pause in her sucking. She managed to mumble through her stuffed mouth, “Thanths!”

It was a real kick for me that everyone treated as normal and even expected that Sue Ellen would continue her cocksucking without pause. The only change was the blush on her face reddened even more.

I looked at Mindy. “What can we do? We’re lucky we’ve got these robes on.” I tightened mine around me, covering up almost everything except Sue Ellen’s bobbing head.

Mindy tightened hers too, but she remained draped all over my upper body. And as soon as she finished tightening the sash to her robe, it loosened back up some, and her big tits more or less completely spilled out of the robe again.

“Well, we’ll just have to be careful with our robes,” my wife pointed out, even as one of her bare breasts pressed against my bare chest where my robe had opened back up. “There’s not much we can do for Sue Ellen, though.” She was referring to the fact that Sue Ellen’s French maid outfit wouldn’t cover her nipples, pussy, or ass, no matter how much one attempted to pull parts of it up or down.

I conceded very reluctantly, “I suppose we could ask her to stop sucking me off.”

“Yeah, in theory. But that sounds pretty drastic. Are we really in any kind of hurry to do that?” Mindy winked at me.

I had some ideas for how to deal with this predicament. Perhaps, for instance, Michelle could sneak back into the house and get some more substantial clothes for us. While I was thinking, my daughter asked about the maid outfit. “Sue Ellen, where’d you get that? I totally want one.”

“Minmy gave ee tho mee,” Sue Ellen mumbled nearly incoherently as she bobbed up and down.

“Mom? Can I have one too? And Ruby? That should be, like, the official cock slave uniform! Can’t you just picture all three of us wearing that at the same time? Kneeling in a row and awaiting orders from our master? Sweet!”

But before Mindy could answer that, I had a question that I was dying to ask my daughter. It seemed more important somehow than my worries about Cindy catching us in a compromising position, and it seemed like we had a few minutes to spare. “I’ve got a theory, Shelle. My theory is that you’re the one known as DL. Before you answer, remember how important it is for me that we are all honest with each other and stop telling each other lies and sneaking around.” I stared at her hard.

Michelle looked at me like her pet dog had just been run over by a car. That look alone made it clear that my guess had been right. She stared up into the increasingly dark sky. She asked in a very small and quiet voice, “How did you know?”

Mindy peeled herself off me and stood up. “WHAT?! What did you say?! You just admitted that you’re DL!”

“I am. Or I was. Oh shit.” Michelle’s face had guilt and sorrow written all over it.

Mindy was shocked and appalled. “How could you?! How COULD you?! DL’s one of my best friends! I’ve talked to her about everything! Wait ... But, she doesn’t exist?! Michelle!”

Michelle dropped her head. “I’m sorry, Mom.”

Mindy turned to me, standing there with her robe wide open and her hands on her hips. “Honey, do you realize what this means? My own daughter manipulated me and even brainwashed me for two years! We would never be here today with Sue Ellen sucking on your cock if it weren’t for DL. And even though I love the outcome, I HATE the way I was tricked!”

I should have been ashamed of myself for feeling so smug about it, but it wasn’t that often I got to say “I told you so” about something to my headstrong wife. “Join the club, Sweetheart. Now you know how I feel about that kind of stuff. Remember how you keep saying that secrecy and trickery is justified if it’s for a good end, like arranging a surprise birthday party?”

“Damn!” Mindy stomped her foot in anger. “You’re right. This sucks!”

I should have been more concerned about the whole DL deception, but I was deep in a sexual fog, with Sue Ellen still devotedly sucking on me, although more slowly than before. Seeing my wife angry, I found myself thinking, Mindy looks really HOT when she’s mad! Not only that, but I love it when she stomps her feet and sets her wobbly tits shaking!

An irate Mindy walked right up to Michelle and stood nearly nose to nose with her. Since they were the same height, their noses in fact nearly did touch. Of course, that meant that Mindy’s bare breasts were now being mashed into Michelle’s only-ever-so-slightly-covered jutting monsters, but the intensity of their mutual eye contact told me that any tit-on-tit rubbing was purely incidental, for once.

Mindy obviously was trying to stare Michelle down, and succeeding. She barked, “How DARE you! I hate you! Absolutely HATE you! DL meant a lot to me!”

Michelle cowered and seemed genuinely aghast, especially at the “hate you” comment. So I think she was more surprised than anybody when Mindy suddenly brought her face even closer, and then, incredibly, they were kissing on the lips!

Mindy clearly was the instigator. She brought her hands to the sides of Michelle’s head and kept her daughter’s head pinned in position, so her tongue could probe its way inside of Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle didn’t know what to do and just kept her hands up in the air, afraid to touch her mother sexually.

I’d seen this “anger turn to lust” thing in the movies, but I’d never known it to happen in real life. It was a blast to watch, especially since Mindy was looking very confused about what she was doing but seemed strangely powerless to stop herself.

Sue Ellen looked over from time to time at mother and daughter, and obviously felt inspired by the sight. But, as usual, she mostly liked to gaze up at my face while continuing to bob on my boner. She’d moved her body a bit, so there was less titfucking and a lot more cocksucking going on, which was just fine with me.

But just as suddenly as the unexpected mother-daughter kiss began, it ended. Mindy pulled back and complained, “You SLUT! You immoral, evil, sexy slut! I didn’t want to do that. You made me kiss you by being so god-damned sexy and ... fucking busty!”

Her eyes dropped to Michelle’s jutting tits, which were still pressing into her own nearly-as-big spongy orbs, even though she had pulled back somewhat. “Look at these things!” She pulled the straps of her daughter’s V suit away and stared like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “They’re not even anatomically or gravitationally possible! What the hell did I feed you over the years to grow these monsters?! If they ever sag they’re gonna end up down around your knees, but somehow I don’t think they ever will! The Tit Fairy just loves you too goddamn much!”

Her hands were madly groping and twisting those twin torpedoes as her breath grew ragged and wild. Sometimes, her hands sank in so deeply that her fingers seemed to completely disappear in the tit-flesh. “And the feel! Dammit! They’re so firm yet so soft! I could play with these all fucking day and ... and it’s all your fucking fault!”

I don’t think Mindy’s words even made sense to Mindy, much less anyone else, but she was riding simultaneous waves of lust and anger. She didn’t seem to be in control of her mouth or her hands.

Michelle, though, was just so naturally hot to trot that it didn’t take long for her to go from guilty and befuddled to “ready to rock and roll” with her mother. She grasped her mother’s breasts in the same way her mother was still grasping hers, and squeezed them in such a way as to make sure their nipples were rubbing against each other. At the same time, she managed to wrap a leg around one of Mindy’s legs so she could grind her wet, bikini-clad pussy up and down a thigh.

Mindy shrieked, “YOU SLUT! You’re trying to seduce your mother!” Then she kissed her daughter hard on the lips again.

I had no doubt that the two of them would go all the way right there on the deck, and that was just fine with me. Mindy’s lesbian urges had obviously been right there under the surface for a long time, especially her desires for our sexpot younger daughter, and now her lusts were exploding in action like an erupting volcano. She needed to explore that part of herself, which was fine with me. Plus, I figured it would help bind us even closer together sexually as a group.

Not only that, but what better way to enjoy watching your wife and daughter mash their tits and lips together than to do it while lying on a comfy deck chair with a desperate-to-please brand new cock slave sucking you off the whole time? And with my robe mostly pulled closed, I was as comfy as can be, despite the growing darkness now that the sun had just set. The only thing I was missing was a box of popcorn to enjoy the show.

Mindy had gone quickly from a mother scolding and berating her daughter, to passionately embracing and kissing her, to practically dry humping her! And Michelle had matched her mother like a practiced dance partner - at first submissively accepting her well-deserved punishment, then taking the lead and guiding her mother towards a wild session of incestuous lesbian sex. Even with all my recent sexual adventures, I don’t know if I had ever watched anything so arousing! I began to understand the thrill Mindy got from just watching me with other women - especially Michelle and Ruby.

My perfect show was interrupted as I heard the sound of someone walking down the path to our deck. I saw a shape moving through the trees, and then saw Cindy suddenly burst into view. She was dressed in short shorts and a turquoise sleeveless blouse that showed off a lot of cleavage. Furthermore, it was completely unbuttoned and tied in a knot right at the top of her belly. This provided enough material to cover her ample breasts, but little else. Judging from the way her boobs bounced after each step, she wasn’t wearing a bra.

It was really quite a sexy look, and all the more so since it was such a contrast from her more usual dowdy attire.

Cindy wasn’t wearing much clothing in terms of square inches of skin covered. However, she was - if just barely - covering up all her private parts, which was more than any of the rest of us could say. Sue Ellen was fully decked out in her French maid outfit. However, it covered almost everywhere BUT her privates. I was lying down in a long robe, but it had opened all the way in the front. About the only part of me that it actually covered were my arms. Mindy had been wearing the same kind of robe, but it had gone from being merely open in the front to lying on the ground behind her, due to the aggressive way she was, um ... well, I guess you could call it “chastising” Michelle.

Michelle’s V bathing suit had a habit of falling off either or both of her strategic frontal tension points if one so much as looked at it funny. Or if she breathed. The insubstantial straps were forgotten down around her knees and were on the verge of falling off her altogether, pulling the rest of her crotch string of a suit down between her legs. I figured the stickiness of her juices was the only thing holding it up right now.

So we didn’t exactly present a very wholesome family image as Cindy came upon us! We had gotten distracted and clearly were not prepared for her to show up so soon.

However, as shocking as what Michelle and Mindy were doing, I think she only gave them a quick glance and didn’t actually notice what they were doing to each other. That’s because her eyes were locked on watching Sue Ellen’s head bobbing up and down over my crotch.

She looked even angrier than Mindy, which was saying quite a bit. (Though, at this point, Mindy’s anger had been tempered and almost pushed aside by lust.) She stormed down the rest of the way to the deck with her hands clenched into fists. “What the hell is THIS?!”

Now, at this point, if I were a more considerate guy, I would have immediately gotten up and apologized profusely, just as I should have gotten up when Mindy and Michelle started arguing. Normally, I was that considerate guy. But Sue Ellen had me close to cumming, and dammit, I really, really needed to cum! Maybe I was getting corrupted already by all this cock slave stuff, but I was more amused than alarmed by Cindy’s arrival and reaction.

Cindy walked right up to me and pointed dramatically at Sue Ellen’s bobbing head. She yelled again, “WHAT IS THIS?!” Her face was red, and her chest was heaving in a very enticing manner.

I brought my hands up into a placating gesture. But like some kind of hopelessly lazy bum, I made no move to actually stand up. “Please! Calm down!”

“Calm down? Calm down?! I’ve tried to have some sympathy for your new ways over here, I’ve tried to keep an open mind! I’ve even pushed aside my fears about you having sex with my daughter! But YOU. GO. TOO. FAR!” She looked at me like she was contemplating ripping my head off with her bare hands.

Sue Ellen, bless her soul, didn’t even take my cockhead out of her mouth. She just kept on bobbing up and down like Cindy wasn’t even there. She seemed to have endless faith that I’d be able to take care of any situation.

Cindy’s eyes looked like they’d doubled in size as she continued to gawk. Clearly, she could see most of my erection, because Sue Ellen was favoring long sucks that nearly took my boner all the way out of her mouth with each pass (probably on purpose, to show off to Cindy, the little minx!).

Then an increasingly incredulous Cindy suddenly twirled around to where Mindy and Michelle were standing.

Both of them had deer-in-headlights looks on their faces, because they’d been hurriedly trying to get decent but they hadn’t had enough time. Thank God they weren’t still rubbing and kissing each other, or Cindy’s head might have simply exploded. But Mindy was buck naked and bending over to pick up her robe when Cindy’s glare froze her in place. Michelle’s V suit had finally fallen to the ground, despite the adhesive viscosity of her pussy juices, and she was in the middle of pulling it back up her legs (which put her dangling breasts on magnificent display) when she too was practically bowled over by Cindy’s gaze.

Cindy obviously suspected something was up since both Mindy and Michelle were naked. She’d missed what they were doing before, but one could tell from her face that she guessed it was something they weren’t supposed to. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. “What are YOU two doing?”

To her surprise, Mindy shouted angrily, “I’m giving my daughter the dressing down of her life!” Then Mindy turned and slapped Michelle across the face, hard. “She LIED to me! For TWO YEARS!” She slapped her on the other cheek.

Cindy suddenly realized that Mindy was well and truly angry, and not just play acting. (Luckily, not all of Mindy’s anger had morphed into lust, and things like her flushed face could be interpreted either way.) Cindy quickly realized that her own anger couldn’t compete with Mindy’s towering inferno of raging mad. She’d never seen her friend act like this before, and that dipped Cindy’s hot head into ice water.

“What did she do?” she asked Mindy in a quiet and much more contrite voice.

I could tell that Mindy was greatly exaggerating her anger. I’m sure she knew a temper tantrum could be very useful in distracting Cindy right now. “She’s been sending me e-mails for two years, pretending to be someone else, that’s what! Trying to trick me! It’s a scandal! A conspiracy!”

Cindy had no idea what Mindy was talking about, especially since Mindy apparently had never told her anything about the DL e-mails. But it sounded pretty serious, given what she knew about our family’s attitudes about being honest and open with each other.

She started to back away, back towards the path leading to the house. “I have no idea what you’re going on about, but obviously this is some kind of family matter you need to work out. I’m gonna go now and gladly wash my hands of this whole sexy scene.” She looked back towards Sue Ellen’s bobbing head with disgust.

All this yelling and finger-pointing had kind of ruined my erotic mood. Sue Ellen was still eagerly slurping away on me, but my urge to cum was rapidly receding, and even my erection was in danger of fading. But there was an upside - the combination of all that at least restored my free will. I managed to gently push Sue Ellen’s head away from my lap and stand up. I closed my robe around me and tied the sash.

While I was doing that, Mindy stomped over to Cindy and glared at her from inches away, just as she’d done with Michelle mere moments before. I half expected Mindy to suddenly kiss her too. Frankly, I’d never really seen my wife this upset and had no idea what she’d do next. But instead, she growled right into Cindy’s face, “Where do you think you’re going?”

Cindy recoiled in fear. “Um ... Back to the house?”

“WRONG! You’re staying right here! I need to talk to you about Sue Ellen before you get the wrong idea!” Her tone was still all anger.

Cindy looked at Sue Ellen, and I’m sure what she saw didn’t exactly ease her concerns that we’d gone too far into sexual debauchery. Before, although there had been no doubt that Sue Ellen was bare-assed and blowing me, one might have thought that her dress had just ridden up. But now, with Sue Ellen standing, there was no disguising the fact that her French maid outfit left her pussy and breasts completely exposed, by deliberate design. Sue Ellen’s hands and arms trying to cover that up could only do so much.

The outfit was obviously Exhibit A that we’d premeditated some sexual hijinks. I couldn’t begin to imagine what Mindy could possibly tell Cindy that was the “right idea” and somehow explained all this away.

But Cindy was obviously cowed. “Um, okay, I’ll just, uh, stay here, then.”

“GOOD!” Mindy glared at her nearly nose to nose like an intense and angry drill sergeant. But apparently she decided to turn her wrath back at Michelle.

Michelle had just finishing putting her V suit back on as Mindy barked, “Take that off! Dan is gonna spank you and he’s gonna spank you good! None of that wimpy sexy spanking, either! He’s gonna give you a hard-core PAINFUL spanking! And a real serious ass walloping will just be the start of your punishment!”

I noticed a sparkle of eagerness in Michelle’s eyes, but at least she didn’t smile, and luckily she was smart enough not to say anything in front of Cindy.

I had just been walking over to where the others were standing, hoping I could smooth things over. But Mindy looked at Michelle with fire in her eyes and pointed to the deck chair Sue Ellen and I had just vacated. “There! You’re getting spanked right there, bare-assed naked on your daddy’s lap like naughty little girls deserve to get royally spanked!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.