Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy and I ended up having a nice long sex session in the minivan. It started out pretty frantic, but eventually mellowed out to be making love instead of wild fucking. That was more suitable for the situation, as I kept worrying about people seeing the van rocking. It was also nice that I’d just cum, which meant I could last a lot longer the second time around.

I noticed that nowadays, even when it was just Mindy and me having sex, it was better than it had been in years. I was always charged up, and if anything, Mindy was even more charged up than I was. She knew that while we were going at it I was thinking about the girls sometimes, but she didn’t mind. In fact, I knew that sometimes she was thinking about the girls too. If her energy level flagged, all I needed to do was say something like, “Imagine that my hand on your tit is Sue Ellen’s. ‘Ma’am, may I have permission to lick a nipple?’” That would invariably make her squeal and go off like a rocket.

After about twenty or thirty minutes, the sky had darkened considerably, and we were getting quite hungry. We seriously considered going in to Mama Mia’s to eat, but I doubted I could control myself around Sue Ellen or she around me, and Sue Ellen was probably on very thin ice with her manager by now. Plus, Mindy and I probably smelled like a walking whorehouse after all the sex we’d had.

So we headed home.

Along the way, as I drove our newly renamed “Pussymobile,” I said, “I don’t get Sue Ellen’s attitude. She barely knows me from a hole in the ground. And yet she’s gone ‘all in’ with this sex slave idea. How can that be?!”

Mindy sighed. “Hon, you don’t get a lot of things lately. You’re still playing catch up. That’s okay, and it’s fully understandable. Just roll with it and don’t worry about the things you can’t understand yet. You’ll catch up by and by.”

I replied, “I’m trying. Believe me, I’m trying. But I have to do better than that, because somebody needs to have some restraint, and you’ve shown precious little of that. Every day, every hour practically, you amaze me with the depth of your cucquean fantasies. So it’s up to me to make the reality checks. Remember, the plan all along has been for me to impose some ‘reasonable bounds’ on all the sexual craziness.”

“That’s true.”

“So help me here. How could she transform so quickly? For the Gruesome Twosome, it was something that built up over a period of years. But with Sue Ellen, it was practically instantaneous.”

My wife responded, “Actually, I think it WAS instantaneous. I believe she fell in love with you the very first time she met you, a couple of days ago. And lust! She definitely fell in lust with you then. Such things do happen to people, you know. Don’t worry about it or try to overanalyze it. Just be grateful that you happened to meet her when your confidence and boldness was off the charts and you took just the right actions.”

“I suppose,” I said.

“Besides, don’t sell yourself short. You’re a pretty impressive specimen of man.” She chuckled as something came to her.

“What?”

“I was just thinking about some of the things Mike said about you. He was trying to complain or insult you, but he ended up accidentally complimenting you. For instance, remember when he said you were too old for her because you were ‘almost thirty?’ Or when he told her she shouldn’t pick you over him based on your better looks, just because you’re all ‘rugged and handsome and shit?’”

I grinned. “Yeah, I do remember that, now that you mention it. That was nice to hear. Maybe if enough people call me ‘almost thirty, ‘ I’ll actually get ten years younger.”

“Face it, Hon. You’ve got movie star looks. You’re like Sean Bean’s long lost brother. You look like one of the plucky adventure heroes who star in your novels. You’ve got an impressive physique. And let’s not talk about your big cock because I’m sure you’ve heard enough about it today, but you pretty much have the ideal cock! AND you know exactly what to do with it. AND, thanks in large part to my training these past few years, your stamina and recuperative powers are almost ridiculously impressive. Then, I could go on about your personality and smarts and wealth and charm and so forth, but I don’t want you to get such a big head that we can’t get you out of the car!”

She chuckled at that. She added, “Face it. You are a catch. A supreme catch. That’s why I knew that once you accepted that it was okay for you to have sex with other women, the floodgates would open. Imagine a busty bombshell who looked, oh, let’s say exactly like Michelle, who walked buck naked in a fraternity on some local campus and announced, ‘Who wants to fuck?’”

“There would be a hell of a lot of fucking,” I replied. “All the guys would line up to take their turn.”

“Exactly. You’re like the male version of that. But I’m totally okay with whatever happens, as you can tell. We’re soul mates, regardless. I’m leaving it totally up to you to find your natural limit. Do you want four cock slaves? Five? Six? More? Other random women to fuck from time to time? ‘Dates’ with all our daughters’ friends? The sky’s the limit! You’re in an ideal position that any man would envy. It’s up to you to decide how much you want to take advantage.”

I replied, “Whoa. That’s heady stuff. Like you said, I’m still trying to catch up. And all this sex slave talk keeps me confused and reeling. I keep thinking, ‘This can’t be!’ But it is! I know I want to be careful. There are a million ways I could fuck this up. Right now, I am just trying to roll with it all. Just reacting. I hope that things will at least settle down some soon so I can take stock and figure out what I really want.”

She said, “Well, that’s bound to happen before long. It’s just unlucky that we’ve had our daughters’ sexual coming out take place the same time Sue Ellen fell into your lap. And then Cindy’s got sucked into this. So yeah, you’ve got a LOT on your plate. But don’t worry, it’ll settle down. Just remember that I’ll support you no matter what happens.”

“Thanks, Sweetheart. You’re a rock. The only reason I’m willing to sexually experiment like this is because I know the loving bond between us is so strong and unbreakable.”

“I know, Hon. I know.” She reached out and gently stroked my cheek.

When we got home, Michelle and Ruby were there to greet us. The two of them were dressed in matching dark blue cheerleader outfits, complete with pom-poms. As soon as they saw us walk through the door, they did a quick cheer:

“Yeay! Mom and Dad are back at home! Now our tongues are free to roam!
Upon Dad’s cock we wish to feed, till he squirts our faces full of seed!
Go Mom Mom, she’s super cool! Go Dad Dad, and his yummy tool! Gooooooo! Go, go, GOOOO!”

Mindy and I had a good laugh at that. It was a pretty impressive little routine, especially considering neither of them had ever joined any cheerleading squad.

I have to admit that they were damn arousing. As soon as they started to move, their bouncing boobs showed that they weren’t wearing bras, yet their tops were extremely tight, helping to keep those boobs from bouncing too much to the point it got painful for them. And when their short skirts flew up, it was obvious they weren’t wearing panties either. I loved the hip gyrations and jerking-off motions in their brief dance too. Their “GOOOO” cheer was timed with a jump that was impressive for the sheer vertical leap they both managed, not to mention the splits they finished with.

Michelle in particular looked like the stereotypical All-American cheerleader, thanks to her long blonde hair that cascaded beautifully with her every jump. I was tempted to tell her to drop to her knees and lose the top. What astounded me was that she actually would, gladly.

But I couldn’t do that no matter what, since my penis was dead to the world and my energy level was low. I was forced to say, “That’s great. I love your enthusiasm. But unfortunately, the only place I’m going is upstairs to recover and rest.”

“Aaaaaawwwwwwww!” they complained at once, as they stood back up.

Ruby added hopefully, “Maybe another cheer would change your mind? We’ve got this great one about the many joys of being a cock slave that I’m sure you’ll like.”

My wife stepped forward and interceded for me, “Come now, girls. your father has had a very busy day. He just fucked Sue Ellen’s tits and face in the back of the car, and then he gave me a very solid nailing too. He came twice in short order. You know how he needs his alone time sometimes. Besides, the King needs a well-deserved rest from cementing his conquest of her sexy ass. Just wait until I tell you how he took care of her ex-boyfriend.”

“Aaaaaaawwwwwww,” they said again, but with more resignation.

Michelle complained to Mindy, “Hearing about Daddy nailing you AND Sue Ellen just wants to make me suck his cock even MORE! Look how wet I am.” She flipped her cheerleader skirt up and then ran her finger along her slit. She held her finger near my face to show how wet it was.

Damn! That musky smell is nearly enough to make me give in! If only I was the sexual superman everybody says I am.

I think she was hoping I’d suck her finger clean, but I forced myself not to react. Disappointed, she fed her finger into Ruby’s mouth.

Ruby spoke while licking Michelle’s juices clean. “I was hoping for Daddy to titfuck me, actually, but the idea’s just the same.” She turned to me. “It’s almost cruel to tell us stuff like that, and then leave us alone. Look how horny I am too!” She proceeded to also wet her finger and hold it near my face.

Again, I forced myself not to react, despite the intoxicating smell. Disappointed, Ruby let Michelle quickly suck her finger clean.

On a happier note, Michelle added, “We got these cheerleader outfits just for you, Daddy! Aren’t they cool? It wasn’t easy, but now that the school year is over, we were able to get these from some friends. And you see how they’re super-small and tight on us? We shrunk the skirts down even more, so they barely even cover our pussies and asses. See?” Michelle pulled the front of her skirt up as high as it could go.

Ruby helpfully turned around, and then bent over to show me most of her exposed ass. Her round, firm, flawless, nicely tanned ass. They were getting to me.

Mindy whistled appreciatively. “Damn, hubby. That’s some prime cheerleader cheesecake right there. How can you resist all that hot, primo teenage ass?”

“I know!” I complained. “It’s fucking frustrating. But my dick can only handle so much. Girls, what if you break out the cheerleader outfits some other time? We’ll have lots of fun then.”

“Aaaaaaawwwwwww,” they said in tandem yet again, as Ruby turned back around.

Ruby said to me, “I’ll just have to satisfy myself trying to imagine how you splooged all over Sue Ellen and Mom in the car ... Wait. You did it in the car?! Whoa! That’s so cool! Were you all naked? Where were you parked? Ohmigod! Tell me all about it!”

Luckily, their questions were more aimed at Mindy than at me, and my wife managed to distract them with her answers so I could be alone. I could just picture the three of them getting all hot and bothered, as Mindy gave some wildly exaggerated account of what we’d just done in the car. Although, in this particular case she didn’t need to exaggerate.

I sighed, wishing I could be the endlessly erect and horny super stud they all seemed to think I was. I dragged my tired and aching body up to the shower.

Ruby ate dinner with us. She and Michelle were mercifully dressed in “normal” clothes, apparently at Mindy’s orders.

As we ate, I made it clear that anything sexual, even just teasing, was off the menu for the rest of the night. To say that the girls were a bit dismayed would be something of an understatement. But they tamped down their enthusiasm, which allowed us to at least relax and enjoy the meal. I was impressed with their self-restraint, especially since neither of them were exactly well known for that trait.

After dinner, I suggest to my wife that we give our daughter Nicky a call. I usually spoke to her about once a week, if not twice, and although we spoke to her yesterday to congratulate her on finishing her last final exam and thus her first year of college, it had been a very brief call. It would be good to have a proper conversation with her.

Mindy gave me a look that suggested she had been dreading this moment. “Okay, sure, call her. But before you do, we need to talk things through. She is still going to be home for most of the summer, and that time could be upon us before we know it. We’re basically falling off a cliff with no plan whatsoever. We need a plan, and fast! What is it?!”

“I know. It’s bad that we let this slide to the last minute. But I’ve been thinking about this from time to time since yesterday. I don’t see much option, so I think our plan has to be the same as the last time we discussed this. I’m too hooked on the sexual fun to stop, but Nicky being here will force us to slow down, and I think that’s a good thing. I’ll be able to get more writing done without sex on the brain all the time, for one. And I’ve been thinking that since Cindy has joined us, that’ll make this much easier: we can have all our sexual play over at the McGrath house!”

Mindy nodded. “I’ve been thinking that too. And sure, that’s a good idea. But still, I worry.”

I nodded back. “I do too, believe me. Having Nicky find out would be an unmitigated disaster! The way the girls are behaving, a smart cookie like Nicky is going to figure out that something’s going on right away. And even if we make it through the summer without her learning the shocking truth, what about next summer, and the summer after that, and so on, plus all the other vacations she comes home?”

Mindy sighed. “Yes. This is a problem, to say the least. Personally, I think we can manage it IF we can get the girls to act less suspiciously. Right now, they’re bursting with love and happiness in a way that just can’t be hidden. And what would be the reason for that? Would we have to invent pretend boyfriends for them all? That includes Cindy too. And how do we explain Sue Ellen suddenly being around a lot, all of a sudden? Because you know she will be. Just wait until she gets together with the two Hellions. They’ll be thick as thieves.”

I sighed too. “Those are all very good points. Although I’ve been thinking about these things from time to time, I haven’t really come up with a good solution. I do think it’ll get easier though once the initial ‘I’m in love!’ excitement wears off. We need to buy time by having Nicky stay away from here for a while. Hopefully, we can encourage Nicky to stay up in Berkeley for another week or two weeks, at least. Hell, an entire month would be better!”

“A delay would help a lot,” Mindy agreed. “And then we could use that time to psychologically prepare and come up with good cover stories.”

“Agreed. But as for right now, I still want to talk to her, since it’s been a long time since I’ve really connected. And I’m sure you do too. This is a big time for her, and joyous time, with her first year in college coming to an end. But when I talk, I’ll keep the focus on her, and encourage her to ‘live it up’ in Berkeley and take as long as she wants before she comes home.”

Mindy nodded. “Sounds good. However, to be frank, you’re not as conniving as I am. You tend to wear your heart on your sleeve. And while that’s lovable and adorable, it doesn’t help us now. Heck, she could innocently ask you what’s new and you might reply ‘Oh, nothing, ‘ with a tone that sounds as guilty as hell. Let me take the lead.”

So we made the phone call. Mindy did most of the talking, with her on one receiver and me on another. I’m not totally without guile, so I’d like to think that I didn’t give Nicky any reason to be suspicious. Mindy told me later that in her opinion the phone call didn’t raise any red flags, so that was a relief.

Mindy and I did encourage Nicky to stay in Berkeley longer. The problem was that the school year had just ended, and Nicky’s friends were either leaving town or getting busy with jobs and internships and such. Her boyfriend Steve was leaving town shortly as well. But luckily she had a friend who had some interest in taking a week-long trip to the Sierras and Lake Tahoe, so we strongly encouraged her to do that. We told her we’d pay all the expenses, and that seemed to seal the deal for her.

It was a relief knowing she wouldn’t be home within the next week. But still, I felt a sense of doom. When the call ended, I thought, At best, we’re only delaying the inevitable problem. I love Nicky so much! I don’t want to break her heart and have her find out all the sexual things I’m doing, including committing incest with her sister! Sisters, actually, though she doesn’t know that part yet. But there’s just no way I can go without the new sexual joys I’ve discovered for the entire summer.

I’m between a rock and a hard place. I don’t see any way out.

But there was no point in endlessly brooding over the issue. In fact, it would be good to get our minds off it. Since it was a Saturday night, I suggested to Mindy that she and I go do something in town.

She liked that idea and readily agreed. I think she understood I needed some time away from the non-stop sexual excitement at home.

Even though we’re very close to our daughters, my wife and I usually reserve Friday and Saturday nights to go out and do things just the two of us, so there was no discussion about having the Gruesome Twosome come along.

By the time we were done eating, it was too late to attend something like a symphony or a play, so we just went to see a movie instead. We went to see “Star Wars II: The Attack of the Clones,” which had come out earlier in the month.

We had a good time, and a completely non-sexual quality time at that. It was exactly the break from sex that my brain and my penis needed. Like a great number of people, I was a huge Star Wars fan when I was a kid. I enjoyed it a lot, but I also had a lot of issues with what I’d seen of the prequel trilogy so far. That was just fine though, because it gave Mindy and I a lot to talk about afterwards. She was a big Star Wars fan too. We even stopped off at a gelato place to squabble over the problems with George Lucas’s directing.

We hadn’t discussed the recent events in our lives all evening. But as I drove us back from our night out together, I said, “You know, I just don’t get it. Everybody goes on like I’m some kind of sex god. But basically, most of the time I just stand there and some incredibly sexy fox comes up to me and starts sucking my cock. I’m so undeserving, it’s not even funny.”

“That’s not true,” Mindy replied, brimming with satisfaction. “Just look at what you did today with Mike, the way you handled that situation. That really impressed Sue Ellen, and now she’s wanting you more than ever.”

“Okay, so she can treat me to dinner or something. It doesn’t follow that she gets naked in the back of our car and blows me and then lets me fuck her tits, while going on about how I’m the greatest thing since sliced bread. I’m sorry, but it just doesn’t compute.”

Since I was watching the road, I could only hear my wife sigh. “We’ve been over this already. When we were coming back from seeing her, remember?”

“Let’s go over it again. Try to explain it to me from a different angle. Just basically saying ‘you don’t get it yet’ and ‘roll with the punches’ left me wanting.”

“Okay, I’ll try. Honey, people are different from each other. Some people are probably even hard-wired differently. She clearly needs a man like you, a dominant man who can treat her submissively. It was total luck that it was you and not someone else who came along and plucked her like a ripe, low-hanging fruit. But that’s what happened. I didn’t have anything to do with this one, honest.”

I thought to myself, When was it decided I’m such a dominant guy? I must have missed that memo.

“Of course,” she added, “luck favors the bold.”

I grumbled at that, although it was probably true. I asked, “Well, what about you?! You’re the most baffling of the lot. Every time you open your mouth these days, you say something that blows my mind. Like today for instance, when you told Sue Ellen how much you like to kiss me when I’m cumming into another woman.”

“Like I said, some of us are hard-wired differently,” she said casually. “Besides, a lot of men are turned on by the idea of watching their wives with another woman. So why is it so strange that I like watching my husband with another woman?”

I said, “I don’t have a good answer to that, since I think the idea of wanting to see my wife with another man is compete insanity. I’d rather have all my limbs sawed off with a dull, rusty blade.”

“I love you for that, Hon. I love that you’re possessive like that. But I’m just different. I’d been holding back that part of myself for years, because I knew how straight-laced you were, and I didn’t want to offend you. About the most I ever did before was occasionally suggest something like a threesome or inviting some sexy friends over for topless hot-tubbing, and you were always so cold to those suggestions that I didn’t even bring those up very often. Hell, you were such a Boy Scout that when Jane Corlin went hot-tubbing topless with me, you refused to join us!”

I grinned a bit as I thought about what a busty hottie Jane was. That would have been a sight to see! Jane had a more mature, regal beauty. She reminded me of royalty, like Princess Diana or Grace Kelly in their primes. But she was also seriously stacked!

Mindy smirked at my grin. “A-ha! See? You’re starting to wise up. I can arrange another get-together with her like that, you know. I’ve long believed that she has the hots for you. The mere fact that she was willing to go topless with you and me says a lot.”

I frowned. “Tempting, but no. I have way, way too much on my plate. Ask me again later, much later, if I haven’t been sexed to death by then.”

She smiled widely. “Aaaah! That’s what any cucquean wife loves to hear, that my hubby is practically getting sexed to death. Anyway, when I realized how desperately our girls not only wanted but needed you, I knew that I had to let that side of myself out, so we could all be as happy as we should be. In fact, I think I need to indulge and even encourage my inner cucquean, to help tamp down any feelings of jealousy - for the girls’ sake.”

“Okay, that makes some sense,” I conceded. “In a kind of weird and twisted way that I can’t possibly understand, mind you, but at least there’s some consistency there. But what still doesn’t make any sense to me is how Shelle could suddenly go from normal teenager, with a normal relationship with her father, to such eagerness to be my sex slave, and bring her ‘breastest friend’ - who also happens to be like a daughter to me - with her?!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.