Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 34

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Ruby suddenly bounced back up into an upright position, like someone was playing the video of her head falling into my lap in reverse. She swept a hand around her mouth to check for any stray cum. Luckily, there didn’t seem to be any, since she’d just taken my entire load deep in her mouth. She was trying hard to suppress a big smile, but managed to keep her lips shut.

Mindy could see that she didn’t need to keep holding Cindy’s chin, and let go. “Wise decision. Very wise. I really think that’s the best solution.”

Immediately, Cindy turned to her daughter. “Well, Ruby, you’ve heard what I said.”

I doubt Ruby had heard much at all, she’d been so busy guzzling down my cum.

However, fortuitously, Cindy repeated herself. “I said I’d prefer you being a co-wife, in theory. Emphasis on theory! That doesn’t mean that I’d agree to that crazy notion in reality, mind you! Far from it. I’m just saying that, given two choices that I’m not exactly crazy about, I’d rather choose that one. But I think we need to redouble our efforts to find you a normal boyfriend. Now that you’ve shown an interest in men, don’t you think ... Isn’t there someone... ? Well, aren’t you going to say something?”

With her lips still sealed tight, Ruby stood up and ran out of the room.

Cindy was puzzled, but Michelle explained with a straight face, “I think she’s just so overcome with emotion that she doesn’t know what to say. I’d better go to her and see if she’s okay.”

Then Michelle got up and hurried off, leaving me with a saliva and cum-soaked flaccid penis still dangling through my open fly.

Cindy finally turned to me. “Dan, you’ve certainly been the silent one tonight. What’s with you? You’re all sweaty and wasted-looking.”

I said, “It’s just ... This has been very emotionally trying for me. The stress of revealing this to you ... I feel like I’ve been through the wringer. I feel guilty we haven’t told you any of this yet. And did you know that many of the things my wife was just explaining to you, she’s never explained explicitly to me? This talk about co-wives, for instance. That’s a shocker. I’m still reeling from it all!”

I was proud of myself. I thought I’d covered my ass pretty well. I looked down and noticed my fly open and my flaccid dick still hanging out. While staring at Cindy, I did my best to put my gun back in its holster and clean up down there. But I didn’t dare zip up the fly, for fear of the distinctive noise that would make.

While I did that, Cindy was saying, “That’s understandable. You must be shocked. But imagine how I feel! I’ve had nothing but one shock after another. This has been the craziest roller coaster of a conversation I’ve ever heard! Mindy, I still don’t know if you’re certifiably insane or some kind of mad genius. To think that I’ve known you since we were kids, and now, all this! I just, I just don’t know what to say!”

Mindy couldn’t help but joke, “I say ‘mad genius.’”

But she was still trying to project calm, and nobody laughed, so she quickly added in a serious tone, “I think we’re all a little shaken up. Why don’t I prepare some after-dinner drinks and we can retire to the living room? We can restart the fire and just relax in front of it for a little while, trying to take this all in. The key word is ‘relax.’ There’s no rush with all this. There’s a lot of options we can discuss. Honey, are you ... okay?”

I was tempted to look down into my lap, but I resisted. I said, “Let me just sit here for a minute or two first. I feel like I almost had a heart attack. Co-wives? More kids? Honey, you’re really full of surprises!”

Mindy just smiled benignly. “I’ll just go get the drinks first, then.”

I later found out that Mindy did not go directly to get the drinks. Instead, she walked right through the kitchen and out the door on the other side until she came to the room where Ruby and Michelle were celebrating.

As soon as the girls had gotten in a nearby safe room, they’d begun jumping up and down wildly, holding each other while they bounced around as if they were on a trampoline. However, they tried to be very quiet about it. Then they stopped to French kiss. Ruby had been saving my cum for just this moment, so they were able to swap it back and forth. But both of them wanted to just savor it as long as possible, and neither was willing to swallow.

That’s how Mindy found them. She was extremely surprised when Ruby came up to her and not only squeezed her in a tight hug, but went even further. Forgetting that Mindy hadn’t ever taken part in any overtly bisexual activity, she also kissed her sensuously on the lips. As if that wasn’t shocking enough, she fed my cum into Mindy’s mouth!

Mindy was powerfully aroused by that, on many levels. She told me later that she hadn’t expected any of that to happen, since she’d just gone there to talk and further conspire with them.

She was positively over the moon when the kiss ended and Michelle silently tapped her on the shoulder and then fed still more of my cum into her mouth.

The three of them ended up in one big group hug and kiss, swapping my cum back and forth, losing all track of who was kissing whom, until it was all gone.

I wish I could have seen that!

As I found out later, Mindy finally whispered, very quietly, “What do you say, girls? How do you like the idea of being my de facto co-wives? By that, I’m talking about being a cock slave on a permanent basis. Being a cock slave isn’t exactly the same as being a wife, but it’s got most of the same benefits, including all of the carnal benefits! We should take it slow for a while, but I say that should be our ultimate destination!”

There was no need for either Ruby or Michelle to say anything to that since they were both obviously deliriously happy. Instead, there was a lot more kissing and quiet jumping around.

It took about ten minutes before Mindy finally brought out the after-dinner drinks. By that time, Cindy and I had moved back into the living room. I’d managed to start the fire, since that enabled me to stay busy while recovering from my intense orgasm while I avoided talking to Cindy.

But Cindy wanted to talk, and I couldn’t stall for time forever, so I eventually sat back down and we talked.

Cindy started probing me about my feelings for Ruby, and I tried to give her the answers she wanted to hear. She started out by saying, “I’m surprised I haven’t up and punched you in the face!”

Maybe it wasn’t the smart thing to say, but I couldn’t resist asking, “Why haven’t you?”

She slumped down in her chair. “Now that Ruby’s not here, I suppose I can tell you. My girl is obsessed with you. She thinks you walk on water. I kind of said as much earlier, how she always talks about you. So I know it’s not your fault. She probably came onto you. And that makes this very difficult for me, because my dreams of her finding a normal boyfriend are probably just pipe dreams. Mindy’s right that it’s almost certainly you or having her ‘go lesbian.’ And I’d rather it be you.”

I found that extremely interesting. It gave me hope she might come to accept this improbable arrangement eventually. Assuming she didn’t learn the sordid details, that is!

We continued to talk. Needless to say, there was no talk of “total domination” and “cock slaves” or anything along those lines. Instead, I tried to focus on Mindy’s argument that we could “save” Ruby from turning lesbian. I also stressed how much I loved and respected her daughter, and how I was determined to treat her like a queen. I further emphasized that I envisioned a sexual relationship between her and me to be a transitory thing, to get her to date boys her own age.

At least with that, I wasn’t completely lying. I pointed out that Ruby wanted to sleep with me so painfully badly that I could hold that out as a carrot to motivate her to go on a real date with a boy. I overtly called it a “bait and switch” approach.

Cindy was eating it all up. Perhaps she was having such a hard time that she was eager to grasp at any straws that were being offered. The only time the “co-wives” idea came up, I shot it down with a joke as merely a crazy, half-brained suggestion. I was basically freaked out by the idea and hoping against hope that it really was a joke, so Cindy and I were genuinely like-minded on that issue at least.

In any case, Cindy was feeling much better by the time Mindy sat down with the drinks to join us. She didn’t even give Mindy an angry look.

Mindy said, “Sorry about the delay. As I went into the kitchen, I thought I heard the sound of crying, so I went to tend to Ruby.”

Cindy frowned, and started to stand up. “Oh! You should have told me and I could have been there. I thought Michelle said that Ruby needed some alone time.”

My wife motioned for her to stay seated. “No, don’t worry, that’s over. It was good that you weren’t there. She just needed some time apart from you to absorb what you said. She’s afraid that you’re not taking her feelings for my husband seriously and that you’ll try to come between them.”

The use of the word “husband” was like a red flag and got Cindy agitated. “Well, I’m not, and I will! He’s your HUSBAND! My comment about the co-wife, that was an extreme, extreme hypothetical. That’s never going to happen, no matter what I say or do.”

“Why do you say that?” Mindy asked.

“It might work in some place like Uzbekistan, but not here in California! I mean, come on!”

“And if I can find some people here who have made it work?”

“You mean real people from here? Not some immigrants just off the plane from Uzbekistan?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I’ll eat my hat! Can’t be done!”

“Well, we’ll see,” Mindy said with surprising confidence, even smugness.

Changing the subject, Cindy asked me, “So Dan, I never really got your take on all this ‘extra lovers’ business. Sorry back there when I snapped at you and called you a bastard. It’s just that I’m so shocked. And I hope you’ll forgive my prejudice for thinking that this was the man’s idea to begin with.”

I replied, “That’s all right. It’s perfectly understandable. I’ll be honest with you. Naturally, I’m like most guys: I absolutely loathe the idea of Mindy sleeping with another man, but I’m open to the idea of me sleeping with another woman. I know I’m a hypocrite, but that’s how I feel. I still have no idea why Mindy feels the way she does, but I’m not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

“Yes, that’s the big mystery,” Cindy said, looking quizzically back at Mindy. “Why Mindy feels that way. No offense, Dan, but with Ruby’s ample endowments and her stunning face, not to mention the way men are generally, I’m not surprised that you’ve given this idea the thumbs up. But Mindy?! THAT I don’t get. By the way, Mindy, you said something earlier about some kind of criteria. That he couldn’t sleep with just any woman?”

Mindy nodded. “Right. Honestly, we’re new to all this, so the criteria are still evolving at this point. One important prerequisite however is that the woman has to be clean. No sexual diseases. With the waitress, for instance, we’re insisting that she pass an STD test first. So Dan’s played around with her some, but no actual penetration yet.”

Cindy exclaimed, “That’s incredible! Not that detail, but the fact that you’ve thought this through and you’re actually doing it. I can’t believe you’re talking about this so calmly!”

My wife shrugged. “It’s what I want. More than him, even.”

Cindy sighed. “God, that’s too strange. What are the other prerequisites?”

“Well, let’s use you as an example. It’s been a while since you’ve had sex, hasn’t it? With a man, or with a woman.”

Cindy glanced at me nervously. “Mindy! I’m offended. That’s terribly personal.”

“Oh come on. We talk about our sex lives all the time! I know all about everything. For instance, I could write a book about your fling with that airline stewardess.”

Wha... ? Stewardess, as in female?!

“But ... Don’t ... In front of Dan!” She was blushing. “That’s totally untrue!” Her belated denial was clearly a bald-faced lie, but apparently she wasn’t ready to admit in my presence that she was attracted to other women, and acted on it at least once.

Mindy insisted, “Tonight’s the night for complete honesty, since we’ve come this far. Answer the question. How long has it been? Over six months?”

Cindy sighed in defeat. “Yes. Pathetic, isn’t it? Over six months.”

“Well, that’s good enough for our purposes. Given that, plus what I know about your previous lovers, I think it’s safe to say we could forgo the STD test in your case. So we come to our next test, which is really the first test, namely, does Dan desire you? Dan?”

I hadn’t expected this, and was taken totally off guard when my wife suddenly turned my way and looked at me expectantly. After all, I wasn’t exactly ready to pass judgment on Cindy as a prospective sex partner, if not outright sex object, given the way things had been going lately. “What? Mindy! You’re really putting me on the spot here.”

“Come on, Honey. This is just for an example. Cindy here wants to understand how our process works.”

Not having any honorable ways of ducking the question, I figured honesty would be the safest possible course. “Of course I find Cindy desirable. Who wouldn’t? She’s gorgeous. Cindy, why you don’t have every man in town knocking down your door is beyond me. I can only guess it’s because you don’t go out much. No sex for six months? I don’t believe it.”

Cindy sighed. “I do get a lot of come-ons, but they don’t interest me. I have been staying in and keeping to myself. I’m just so tired of the whole dating scene. Every guy I meet is just out to get in my pants, or worse: Ruby’s! Nobody wants to marry an older woman with a teenage daughter.” She sighed again, “Once she’s in college, maybe things will change.”

Mindy pressed, “Dan, you still haven’t really answered the question. I know you find Cindy attractive in a general way, but would you, well, to use the word Cindy always uses, would you ‘pork’ her? Not just once, but over and over again, in every conceivable hole? Do you find her that attractive? Is she someone who makes your heart skip a beat, who gives you an instant erection?”

I replied, “Mindy! You’re too much. Cindy, I don’t have to answer that, do I?”

Cindy looked at me with a curious expression. “No ... But we’re just talking hypothetically here. I just want to understand this whole ... process.” She leaned forward as if she was really interested in what I had to say, but that also caused her breasts to dangle forward, exposing them right up to the edges of her nipples.

I figured she was trying to influence my answer, but with a body like hers the extra posing wasn’t necessary. I admitted, “Very well then. Yes. Okay?” I glared at my wife. “Mindy, are you happy?”

She still pushed me, “So on a scale of one to 100, with a 100 being a completely physically perfect woman, where would you rate Cindy?”

“Well, to be honest, a 100.”

Cindy protested, even as she was obviously tickled pink, “Dan! You flatterer. You can’t mean it!”

“Why not?”

“Well, I’m so OLD. I’m pushing forty-”

Mindy cut in to joke, “You’re not pushing forty; just like me, you’ll be thirty-nine for at least the next ten years!”

Cindy smiled at that. The overall mood was definitely improving. “Still. I’ve got crow’s feet. Sagging ... everything! And it seems my back is always sore.”

I said encouragingly, “Where? I don’t see any sag. You keep in great shape. I think a few character lines on the face are sexy, I really do. Besides, the reason your back is sore is because of those huge breasts you carry around that make me drool. How big are those puppies, anyway?”

A-ha! Now, in the spirit of this new openness, I can finally get an answer to something I’ve long been curious about.

She thrust her chest forward proudly. “D-cups.”

Damn! I’m really starting to love the letter D! My wife, Sue Ellen, and Cindy have D-cup goodness! I said, “You see? That’s incredible. Cindy, in all seriousness, I’ve known you pretty much since you were Ruby’s age, and I have to say that you’re more attractive to me now than you were then.”

“Daniel Cooper!” She was blushing, and very interested in the conversation now. “Mindy, he’s a keeper! But how could that be possible?”

I said sincerely, “You’ve kept yourself in GREAT shape with your exercise routine. But more importantly, I’ve gotten to know you well over the years. Smart is sexy to me. Loving is sexy. Kind-hearted is sexy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.