Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

When I walked downstairs, Ruby and Cindy were still sitting on sofas talking to each other. Seeing as they were supposedly the two guests in my house, it was a bit silly that it was just the two of them there. Luckily, we were all so close that it didn’t matter much.

I felt relieved that I could rejoin them. “Sorry about that,” I said, quickly sitting down in the first seat I could find and then picked a strategic pose to best hide my erection. True, technically, I didn’t actually have an erection at the moment, but I was thinking ahead. With Ruby dressed the way she was, and no doubt in a frisky mood (when wasn’t she lately?!), I figured I’d have one before long.

Even the fact that I’d just climaxed didn’t mean much, especially since Michelle would soon show up fully decked out in fancy evening wear. In fact, just thinking about what Michelle would wear, and how she’d look standing next to Ruby, was nearly enough to get my dick erect already.

I tried to turn on the charm, as well as making our cover story more plausible. “There’s a definite fashion crisis brewing upstairs. Ruby, you really kicked up a storm by looking so ravishing and gorgeous tonight. And Cindy, you two are like peas in a pod. I can’t tell which one of you is the more beautiful.”

Hey, if women are bored from waiting, shower them with compliments, right?

It seemed to work wonders. Just that little comment got both of them to blush and stare away in embarrassment. Soon, we were happily chatting away while we waited for Mindy and Michelle to come back downstairs.

“How long was I gone, by the way?” I asked a little while later.

“Oh, about twenty minutes,” was Cindy’s reply.

Ruby said in a husky voice, “Boy, what’s the big deal? I was seriously thinking of coming up there and helping out too. If two can’t manage, then maybe three can.”

She was staring directly at the bulge in my crotch as she said this (what did I say about my erection coming back quickly around Ruby?), and I could easily guess what kind of help she was thinking about offering. She might as well have said, “If two tongues can’t manage, then maybe three can.” Plus, she made the word ‘manage’ sound like ‘menage’; I just hoped Cindy didn’t catch it.

Was I the luckiest guy ever, or what?! And yet I was unlucky too. Things were spinning out of control so fast that it seemed to be a matter of time before we got caught.

Finally, another ten minutes after I’d come down the stairs, Mindy and Michelle came downstairs together. Michelle had been “changing clothes” upstairs for nearly forty minutes total, and it was close to eight o’clock. We’d been expecting to eat at seven-thirty.

So the whole group moved directly to the dining room, but only after the expected ooohing and aaahing and showering of compliments on Michelle, and also some on Ruby so she wouldn’t feel left out. As the only male present, I had the role of chief complimenter.

I have to admit that Michelle and Mindy had somehow come up with something equally impressive to what Ruby was wearing. If nothing else, it won big points with me for simply being more daring. I’d correctly guessed which dress they would choose, because it was my wife’s boldest dress and it was also bright red. It had a bare back and a long slit up one leg, but the real jaw-dropper was in the chest area. There were two large upside-down V’s of fabric that started just above her nipples. It covered about as much as a typical bikini there. But the stunner was that the gap between the upside-down V’s went down and down and down. Not only did it expose ALL the cleavage, but it even exposed her belly-button!

The dress was more than sexy enough when my wife wore it. But putting it on Michelle, with her breasts two cup-sizes larger, it was borderline obscene. There was tit-flesh spilling out everywhere, and one could clearly see the outline of her hard nipples against the tight fabric. And with her tits pressed tightly together, it created a canyon so deep it looked like entire camping groups could get lost in it. There had been a small strap that ran horizontally just below Mindy’s breasts, to avoid wardrobe malfunctions. But that was missing. Now it was an ‘accident’ waiting to happen.

I thought back to Mindy’s stated goal of trying to find a dress that was “just barely respectable enough so that Cindy won’t suspect anything or pass out in shock, and yet sexy enough so that the rest of us know you’re really saying, ‘My body belongs to Daddy and no one else, and I live to serve his cock!’” I had my doubts about the “just barely respectable enough” part. There was no way I would EVER let her go out in public like that. But she certainly sent the second message - to me!

This dress was also guaranteed to keep titfucking on my mind, or at least at the back of my mind. I could barely wait to give her F-cups a ride!

Luckily, Cindy knew how competitive Michelle and Ruby could be, even (or especially) with each other. She seemed to chalk the borderline scandalous dress up to Michelle wanting to steal the spotlight back from Ruby.

Dinner was quickly served in the dining room. It was vegetable lasagna. Since we’re a house full of vegetarians, we eat that a lot.

It was very delicious. I had just finished and was kicking back to enjoy digesting my meal, when Ruby dropped a bombshell.

“Now that everyone’s finished eating, I’m ready to announce the name of the new love of my life! Is everybody ready? Drum roll please...”

That was a total surprise. I held my breath, thinking, NO, NO, NO! Please don’t say it!

“And the answer is: Daniel Cooper! Ta-da!”

Oh SHIT! She really said it!

Ruby was sitting on one side of me and Michelle on the other, while Mindy and Cindy were sitting directly across from us. Our chairs didn’t have armrests, either. So Ruby leaned into me and threw one arm around me.

At first, Cindy didn’t react. I thought she was in shock. I thought she would faint. But she merely rolled her eyes. “Oh no. Not that again. Ruby, I thought you were serious this time.”

I thought, Wait. What? Is that it?! That certainly was not the reaction I was expecting.

“I AM serious!” Ruby stomped her foot in frustration for not being taken seriously, which caused a (from my perspective) absolutely spectacular tit-quake along the fault line of her cleavage.

Seeing the befuddled look on my face, Cindy explained, “It may be a shock to you, Dan, and about that I’m deeply sorry, but this is nothing new in my house. Since she’s been thirteen or fourteen, it’s always been, ‘Dan this, ‘ and ‘Dan that.’ ‘Dan’s the greatest dad in the world.’ ‘Dan would never say something like that.’ ‘Dan’s such a dreamy hunk.’ ‘That guy’s a loser compared to Dan.’ On and on.” She rolled her eyes.

“Soooo, you’re saying she’s admired me for a long time,” I said carefully. “That’s flattering.”

Cindy explained, “Oh it is. And I thought it was cute too, until I caught her about a year ago, talking on the phone to one of her friends. She was going on and on about how great you were, except that let’s just say she was focusing in on one particular part of your anatomy. Since that time, she’s been much more open about her Dan lust. Far too open, if you ask me. I think I’ve heard every Dan Cooper story out there. You should hear all the stuff girls her age make up about you! I keep insisting that she has to date boys her own age, but she won’t hear it. It’s like in one ear and out the other. I’m really sorry about this. I had such high hopes when she made that announcement earlier.”

I was trying to keep a poker face, which was increasingly difficult to do with every passing second. Ever since Ruby had leaned into me and thrown an arm around my back, her other hand had been resting basically right on top of my crotch. No doubt, that was her main fiendish purpose.

I knew there was a conspiracy afoot when Michelle and Ruby exchanged smirky looks and then Michelle had a sudden coughing spell to cover up Ruby unzipping my fly. My conspiracy theory broadened to include Mindy as I realized that the mysterious loss of my boxers was probably no accident because Mindy had played a role in that.

At this point, I was sincerely grateful that our dining room table wasn’t a glass-topped one. But then again, would that have even stopped them? I have my doubts!

I was helpless to do anything as Ruby fished my erection out of my pants and firmly grasped it in her eager fingers. So, by the time Cindy was explaining about “‘Dan this’ and ‘Dan that, ‘“ Ruby was already subtly moving her hand up and down my exposed erection.

One thing about having a very sensitive “sweet spot,” the frenulum, is that one doesn’t need a lot of herky-jerky arm motion to get wildly aroused. In fact, simply pressing one’s thumb up and down my frenulum while holding the other side steady with the other fingers will accomplish almost the same arousing effect as a frantic, oiled, two-handed fist job.

Ruby knew this, or more likely she’d been advised about this by my conniving wife, so she was able to sit there acting cool as a cucumber while she was slowly driving me mad with her arousing subtle cock rubbing.

Meanwhile, Michelle was sitting on the other side of me. Inspired by Ruby’s boldness, she wanted to get in on the action too. At first, she tried to work me up by taking off one shoe and rubbing her foot up my leg. But that wasn’t enough for her, and besides, a lot of footsie might result in one of us kicking Cindy, whose knees were just a foot or so in front of mine.

So Michelle’s hand subtly drifted into my lap too. Before long, her hand was holding and stroking the base of my cock, considerately allowing Ruby to get even more aggressive with her subtle finger work on the top half!

It was crazy and reckless. I couldn’t believe it! I could scarcely breathe.

I was beginning to regret having allowed this particular seating arrangement, to say the least! It took all my willpower to keep a straight face.

Shit! Fuck me! Cindy is right across from me! The only reason she doesn’t suspect anything is because the idea of one or both girls jacking me off, right in front of her, is so utterly preposterous. But what if either girl gets sloppy and makes obvious jacking-off motions with her whole arm and not just her fingers? How could Cindy miss that?! And I don’t want to think about the smell problem, either. This room will be smelling of sex before long, especially with the way the Gruesome Twosome get so hot and wet whenever something like this happens. What then?!

Plus, what’ll happen if I were to climax? Not if, but when! The girls have basically left me no option: I simply HAVE to hold out! If I cum, I can’t imagine how mind-bogglingly embarrassing it will be, in the middle of Cindy discussing her daughter’s unhealthy crush on me, to suddenly have ropes of cum shoot straight up from my crotch, fly up above my head, and then fall back on the table, splattering all over our evening meal! Good God! The girls are in such an unrealistic sexual fog these days that they’ll probably high-five each other, even as I die of heart failure then and there!

I continued to try to find an escape route as they kept on stroking, stroking, stroking.

Only slightly better would be cumming onto the underside of the table. But even in that case, in a dinner group of five people, I can’t see how I could possibly hide having an orgasm like that and get away with it. Why the hell are they torturing me like this?!

Getting them to stop is also not an option. How?! What if Cindy sees me attempting to put my hand in Ruby’s lap, for instance? She’d freak out. Besides, with the way those two are going at it, it’s all I could do to stay frozen still, from head to toe, and try to hold on. God, give me strength!

I was frantic with worry. I remembered that there was a big mirror on the wall at one end of the dining room table, and it suddenly hit me, Oh no! Cindy might be able to see what’s happening by looking at the mirror! Or maybe the reflections on the windows? Shit! I carefully turned my head from side to side and saw that the drapes were closed on the windows, and the mirror itself was gone!

More conspiracy and treachery! Mindy had to have known something like this would happen! She’d actually taken the time to close the drapes and remove the mirror beforehand. Damn her! Was there nothing she wouldn’t do to drive me mad with lust?! What am I going to do with her? Well, actually I know the answer to that. And just thinking of that makes it even harder to keep from cumming. What a wife!

In fact, my suspicions about the mirror were confirmed about a minute later, when Mindy got up to get another bottle of wine from the kitchen. That didn’t slow down the Gruesome Twosome in the slightest. When Mindy came back, she stood directly behind me and bent over to pour me a drink, and with one of her devious smirks, made sure that I could see her eyes while she looked down into my lap. But all the while she simply carried on talking while pretending there was nothing to see down there.

She also brought several big candles out and turned the lights out, so we were in a very dimly lit room with only the candlelight to see by. It occurred to me that the burning candles would also go far in covering up the inevitable sex smells. And the darkness would make it much harder for any tell-tale arm movements to be noticed. No doubt, this too was part of my wife’s devious thinking.

To my chagrin, this extra cover only spurred the Gruesome Twosome on. I was half expecting one or the other - or both - of them to announce they’d lost a contact lens (even though neither wear contact lenses) and then bend their heads down into my lap!

For the time being though, Mindy and Cindy were swapping outrageous Dan Cooper stories, since that topic had come up. That meant that Ruby’s big announcement had been nearly forgotten by Cindy as old news before long.

Ruby didn’t like that at all. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was building up to an even bigger announcement, but I was utterly helpless to stop her. It was like witnessing a car wreck in slow motion.

Suddenly, Ruby did it. She said, “Mom, you don’t understand. I’m not just talking, I’m doing!”

Cindy was puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, Dan and I are involved! Physically! I’ve kissed him on the lips! Lots of times! I’ve held his erect penis!” She gave it an extra tight squeeze as she said this. “I’ve put it in my mouth! He’s going to make love to me, all the way, and take my virginity!”

Cindy stared at me, starting to seriously wonder what was going on. “Dan, is this true? Or is this another one of her wild Dan fantasies? Ruby, you really need to-”

Luckily, Ruby was more just holding my erection, somewhat like holding my hand for support, during this emotionally pivotal time, so the urge for me to come had eased up a bit. And I was more or less able to talk. I shut Cindy up quickly by impulsively saying, “It’s true.”

NOW the game was on. It was too late to turn back. This wasn’t child’s play anymore. I figured that Ruby was going to keep pushing and pushing until Cindy understood that she wasn’t just playing and fantasizing anymore. It was better if I tried to manage and spin the revelation, at least somewhat.

Cindy gawked at me. “WHAT?! Are you serious?!”

Even the others all looked surprised, including Ruby.

I nodded. I felt like shit. But my damn dick didn’t go flaccid.

Cindy then turned to Mindy and whispered, “Did you know?”

Mindy responded loudly enough, “I knew. It’s been happening just for the past couple of days. We’ve been trying to work up a way to tell you.”

Nice partial save for when the full truth comes out, I thought.

Cindy stammered, “But, but, she’s just a child! Dan, she’s half your age! Less! And Mindy! I thought you two had the perfect marriage, and now this?! Why aren’t you screaming and throwing dishes at him?!”

“Because, my dear, I completely approve,” Mindy boldly admitted. “You remember a year or two ago? You heard about the Christmas Party Incident? You knew about my idea to have a threesome?”

Cindy knew about those things and just waited for Mindy to go on.

“Well, we kind of worked things out. Dan kind of gave in. We’ve agreed to have a partially open marriage. Basically, Dan can sleep with other women, while I can’t sleep with other men.”

She held up a hand to forestall the inevitable protests. “I know, I know: unfair! But I was the one who pushed him into it, and I’m the one who wants this. I was the one - every step of the way - who tempted him with other women and all but made it happen. I take full responsibility.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.