Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I was still feeling shell-shocked over what had just happened, whereas Mindy seemed to be just fine about the whole thing. So she drove. She took me to a nearby restaurant named Señor Diego’s. I was twice as hungry as before, after such a vigorous fucking, and there was much we needed to discuss.

As soon as we sat down though, Mindy asked nonchalantly, “So, Daniel. How are those ‘reasonable boundaries’ working out for you?”

She then made a big show of being engrossed in her menu before adding, offhandedly, “It’s a good thing you decided you’d NEVER let the girls give you a handjob or blowjob. That would be soooo wrong.” She was all smirks and smiles.

“Okay, okay. You got me. Obviously, those particular boundaries didn’t last very long. I cry uncle. But I still have issues with what’s happening. Big issues!”

Mindy just folded down a corner of her menu to give me her “I’m shocked!” look. I don’t know how she did it, but she suddenly looked like a scowling father peering over his newspaper at naughty children seated around the kitchen table.

“A-ha! Now we find out the truth! I thought your daughter would turn you on, but now I found out it’s your uncle who gets you going!”

I tried to think of a good comeback, but my brain was too fried. Instead, I reminded her, “Let’s avoid things like the ‘D’ word around here, okay?”

My wife shrugged that off and went back to looking at her menu. “Okay, but really, it’s not a big deal. You picked the perfect out-of-the-way table, and we can see people coming from a long way off. Which then begs the question: which waitress strikes your fancy, this time?”

I just leveled my gaze at her and said flatly, “None of them.”

“Oh, come on! That Mexican señorita up front is a real piece of work. What a sultry face. She may be slightly plump, but her tits are absolutely remarkable! She looks like she has a hard time not falling forward when she’s standing up, if you know what I mean.” Mindy grasped the air in front of her with both hands, like she was honking the breasts of the señorita in question.

I joked, “That’s my wife. Classy all the way. I could just see you doing that in one of your stodgy business meetings. ‘Ladies and gentlemen, we need to grasp this opportunity the way my husband grabs onto ripe buxom teenage breasts.’” I imitated her gesture and squeezed the imaginary breasts in front of me.

She laughed. “Good one! Can you just imagine the PowerPoint presentation I’d show them after that? ‘And this rapidly rising line here represents the amount of cum my husband has been depositing on bountiful teenage chests with my full endorsement.’ Heh!” She glanced over at the endowed waitress again. “But you’ve gotta admit she’s hot! Let’s change tables so she can wait on us.”

“No.”

“Oh, come on! You know you wanna!”

Rather than answering immediately, I chose to let my silent pause hang in the air between us so that the chilly winds of my receptivity to that idea could blow across the table before giving her my answer.

“Maybe so,” I said, very deliberately, “but I’m not gonna. Yesterday, we were really, really lucky with Sue Ellen, in so many ways. We had no way of knowing she was that submissive, or that she had that porn-star-quality body underneath, or that we wouldn’t get caught! I could go on and on.”

I couldn’t help but smile as I thought about Sue Ellen’s sweet face and hard body. “I’m not just going to drop her like a hot potato, either. We’ve got to figure out what to do with her now, so I don’t need new distractions. And don’t even get me started on what just happened in the park. We’re being way too reckless!”

“I know,” Mindy replied, an excited twinkle in her eye. “So, you win some, you lose some. It’s fun as hell trying, and if you strike out with a non-submissive or whatever, then so what? Try again. Every now and then you’ll hit the jackpot and add another hottie to your stable.”

I could only sigh in exasperation and slump in my chair. “But that’s the thing, Sweetheart. I don’t WANT to add any more hotties to my stable. I don’t even HAVE a stable!”

She just looked at me with a knowing smirk-smile.

I sighed. “What’s gotten into you? You seem to have a weird craving to have me have sex with other women, and the more the better. After what happened with Michelle and Ruby today, plus Sue Ellen last night, isn’t that enough for you?”

She responded, “I’m over the moon. I truly am. You’re right, I DO like to see you spread your seed around. It’s soooo fucking arousing, and the sex I have with you is even better than before! As our little romp in the park proves. So it’s all good, in my book. All my fantasies are coming to be at once! But now that you’re on the same page and you realize that fucking other women won’t harm our marriage, and in fact will only add more spice and excitement to it, why stop with those three?”

I shook my head in disbelief. I tried to explain, “Can’t you understand that I’ve already got all the T n’ A I can handle in the palms of my hands already? I don’t NEED any more, let alone WANT any more than I’ve already got! I had soooo much fun with the Gruesome Twosome this morning. Me having a sexual relationship with them is going to change absolutely everything. Our lives will never be the same, especially since they seem so ridiculously submissive about it. And you do nothing but encourage them at every turn!”

She snickered, and raised her hand. “Guilty!”

I rolled my eyes. “Look. As you can see, I have allowed myself to roll with this ‘sex with other women’ thing, even though I think we’re swimming in dangerous waters. But between you and those two, that’s all I really need to be totally maxed out on erotic happiness. I think they’d seriously love to spend four, five, or maybe even more hours a day just playing with my dick! And you have a very healthy sexual appetite too. Plus, as Michelle said today, ‘Mom gets first dibs.’ Not to mention, I’m not exactly getting younger.”

“That’s all well and good. I fully approve. But let’s not forget about Sue Ellen. You’ve started something special with her, and she’s a special girl. I can tell. You need to see where that goes.”

“Right. I actually agree with you there. I feel something, well, special with her. But doesn’t that concern you?! You’re my wife! What if I fall in love with her?!”

She shrugged, as if we were discussing something inconsequential. “You very well may. But she’s no threat to me. She’s half your age. You can enjoy her sexually, but there’s no way she could ever be your soul mate. I don’t even need to know much about her to say that, because the age difference makes that impossible. Whereas I AM your soul mate! That’s a rock solid fact, as big and as strong as the Rock of Gibraltar. That’s why I don’t have a problem with you fucking all these girls. Nothing and no one can get in between the special ‘soul mate’ connection you and I share.”

She took my hand and squeezed it. We shared a loving look.

Then she broke the mood by getting in a “back to business” mode. “Anyway. Sue Ellen. What should we do about her?”

I tried to wrap my mind around that issue. “She’s a wild card. Maybe today she’ll have regrets, but then again maybe not. I just don’t know. Is it really a good idea for me to pursue a sexual relationship with her?! It seems like overkill, after what our two Hellions have been doing to me. And where will it end, if I let my dick do all the thinking for me? I could easily see this thing spiraling out of control, especially since it seems that a bunch of Michelle’s friends have the hots for me too.”

She made quote marks in the air and raised an eyebrow. “It ‘seems.’”

I ignored that. “So I really have to put my foot down. I know this is all a big fantasy trip for you. Throwing more pussy my way is only a fun thing for you, but it’s not the same for me. I’d rather be able to relax and have quality time with the women I love, rather than allow myself to fall into an abyss of meaningless quantity simply because I can. Things HAVE spun out of control already. It’s crazy.”

She smiled. “Yeah, I suppose if you kick back and relax at this point, you’ll simply have to content yourself with a mere four gorgeous women dying to sexually serve you. Or thereabouts.”

“Exactly.” I noticed she was including Sue Ellen in her count, even though I was still uncertain about that.

Her smile grew. “Emphasis on ‘thereabouts.’”

“Uh-oh! ‘Danger, Will Robinson, danger!’”

Mercifully, my wife grew more serious. “Okay, I can live with that. It’s just like my telling you no sex in my office. We’ve gotta have limits. That’s too bad, though, because yesterday at Mama Mia’s was one of the funnest times I’ve ever had. Ever!”

I could see a lusty fire return to her eyes as she leaned towards me. “Remember when you made me take my panties off and put them on the table? And you remember when you made SUE ELLEN take her panties off and put them on the table too?! Come on! How could you not want more of that?!”

I was getting excited all over again as more of those memories came flooding back. But I carefully said, “Hey, I’m not saying we can’t have more adventures like that, ever, I’m just saying let’s digest what’s happening now, for a little while, before we completely fly off the handle with even more craziness. I think I know now what it’s like to completely lose my mind. I mean, what happened in the park...”

My arousal grew as I recalled fucking Michelle by proxy. My penis stayed flaccid, but only because the poor guy was totally worn out. “I’m not going to blame you for that, not even for the phone call part, because you were probably feeling as out of control as I was. I think we were both temporarily insane! Truly insane with lust! Hell, I was ready to have sex with you-know-who” - I held my hands about two feet in front of me in an exaggerated reference to Michelle’s jutting orbs - “right in the middle of main street if that’s what it took to get my rocks off. Well, almost. But I don’t want to be that out of control again. It’s scary. Anything could have happened!”

“I know. And you’re right. We should probably lay low for a while until we figure things out. I take it that’s why you haven’t ordered me to take my panties off already. Bummer.”

I cocked an eyebrow and shot her a withering look for stating the obvious. “Yes. Needless to say. No more hanky panky for the next ... eight years!”

She laughed. “Right. The fact is, now that you’ve developed the taste for such excitement, you’re gonna want more. Eight years? I’ll bet you won’t last eight hours. You’re in a very exciting discovery phase, like a kid given free run of a toy store. I’m like that too. I’m horny like 24 hours a day these days, ever since our ‘reasonable bounds’ talk, and that’s almost no exaggeration. Did you know I’m wearing two heavy-duty pairs of underwear right now? I dressed like that for work, not even knowing that I’d be seeing you. And why? Because just thinking about all the stuff we’re doing is a dangerously leaky proposition lately.”

I nodded ruefully. “Yeah, it’s dangerous all around. I can’t believe you pulled that stunt, calling up you-know-who on the phone. And then the role-play that followed! My God! So WRONG! Could anything be more debauched and wicked than that?! But I’m not gonna dwell on it, because it’s my fault as much as yours for not putting my foot down. Anyway, right now I need to talk about some serious stuff.”

She nodded. “Okay. Let’s talk. Serious time. No joking.”

I sat back and took a moment to compose my thoughts. “Good God! Everything’s so crazy all of a sudden that I hardly know where to begin. Well, let’s start with this morning. I don’t want to go into the blow-by-blow of what happened, because we’ve got it all on video, and I want you to get a real ‘bang’ out of watching that. Not to mention, I don’t want to get us both excited when my heart is still recovering from the park. But, I’m just ... concerned. The gir- let’s call them the GT, okay?”

Mercifully, my wife simply nodded, catching my Gruesome Twosome reference. I figured that even talking about having sex with “the girls” in public could be dangerous. People might think I was a pedophile or something.

So I continued, “The GT are just soooo into the idea of doing sexual things with me and sexually, um ... serving me ... that it takes my breath away. To be honest, it even scares me a good bit. I’ve been resisting temptation for months, and then, bam! The walls come tumbling down. Suddenly, their mouths are like surgically attached to my ... King. I’m just ... blown away!”

“Not to mention just plain blown,” Mindy joked, as a lecherous leer quirked the corners of her lips.

“True. But are you and I going to be okay? Is our relationship with them going to be okay? It’s not just that I’m suddenly intimate with them; they’re going on like they want to be my slaves!”

I looked around nervously, belatedly realizing I’d said that last word far too loudly. Luckily, no one appeared to have heard. I added under my breath, “I mean, seriously! It seems they really get off on that kind of stuff. The more submissive and outrageous, the better. Like this new ‘cock slave’ name.”

Mindy replied, “Honey, would it be so bad for you to just accept a certain level of, well ... slavery? ‘Cos that’s what’s they really, really want. Believe you me, they’ve been fantasizing about it for a long time now. This isn’t some momentary whim. And it’s happening to Sue Ellen, and me too. I mean, I don’t want to go THAT far; after all, we all know who the REAL decision maker in the family is.” She winked at me broadly.

As with a lot of marriages, that was kind of a joke and kind of not. The real truth was that we both “wore the pants” in our marriage, financially and otherwise, and the balance between us was about equal. So I didn’t mind the joke.

She went on, “Seriously, I’m loving this new dominant you. I love seeing you having sex with other women. I don’t know where this is all going, but I want to explore it some more. With you.” She took my hand across the table and squeezed it.

“Me too,” I admitted, “but I’m scared. The fact that I’m loving it so much is one thing that really scares me. I’ve been having the time of my life! It’s intoxicating and addicting, and I have a feeling it’s only just begun. We’ve unleashed some VERY powerful sexual forces here, Sweetheart, and I don’t want anyone to get burned while we’re playing with fire. That’s why I rejected the threesome idea last year, because of the fear that we’d open up a Pandora’s box.”

I was torn between lust and worry. I looked around the restaurant as I tried to stay calm. “But here we are, and the box has been blown wide open. I feel like we’re twigs being tossed around by a mighty hurricane of sexual forces we don’t even understand. For instance, this morning I decided, ‘Okay, I can handle handjobs from the GT. Let’s stick with that for a while and see how things go.’ I think I lasted fifteen minutes before they both had their tongues lapping up and down the sides of my Johnson, and then lips followed a short time later. So much for my willpower! I didn’t put up any fight whatsoever. In fact, I promised the head GT that I’d fuck her tits and spank her later tonight.”

Mindy leaned forward, showing me her deep cavern of cleavage bounded by her business suit. She said in a husky voice, “We’re moving into dangerously arousing territory here. Serious ‘two pairs of heavy panties are not enough’ territory. If this keeps up, I’m going to have problems staying hydrated on a daily basis!”

“Sorry, but you see what I mean? These are almost uncontrollably arousing forces. I worry. What if, for instance, I call you on your cell at work to tell you something about the latest insanely arousing thing that I’ve been doing with the GT, leaving you climbing up the walls with lust? Then, right after I call, some guy walks in and sees you’re so horny that you don’t know if you’re coming or going, and tries to take advantage of that? Could you resist?”

“I could,” she said evenly. “To be fair, I’ve never been more tempted to have sex at work than when we were in my office earlier, and your tongue was down my throat, and your hands were wandering over all kinds of naughty places. But that was because it was MY MAN that was doing the asking, not just one of the guys I happen to work with. Even then, I said no, didn’t I?”

I nodded. That made me feel a lot better, because I couldn’t imagine her being more aroused than that. She had to at or near some extreme physical limit. And she yet resisted, even better than I did.

She went on, “And last night, I was just as insanely horny at the restaurant, and I demanded that you take me home and fuck me, or at least maybe we could make it to the car and do it there. But you just said no, sit tight, I’m gonna eat my meal. So I sat tight and stewed in my own juices. Literally!”

I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear that last bit from her, but I was caught off guard watching her unconsciously squirm in her seat as she told me about how she’d been stewing in her own juices. “Yeah, that’s true, I’ll grant you that. And that does make me feel better. But you have to admit it was a pretty close call, both times.”

“True. But it wouldn’t be close at all if it was another guy. I’m a one woman man. Always have been, always will be, no matter how many other lovers YOU have. I’ve been true to you all along, and I’m very proud of that fact. I’m not gonna blow it now. Besides, there’s always the bathroom stall and my fingers.”

Now the little minx was coquettishly sucking on her fingers, one by one, just for my benefit. I swear, the things my wife does to get a rise out of me.

“Fine. But at the park, it was the opposite. You totally gave in to your urges.”

“Yes, but there’s a time and a place for that. Admittedly, it wasn’t the best place in the world, but we had to make do. The key thing is that we avoided doing it in my office. That was like the exception that proves the rule that I can handle it.”

She joked, “And if I really can’t take the heat, that’s what those secret lesbian orgy rooms in back of the ladies’ rooms are for.”

I smiled. “I feel I’ve solved one of the eternal mysteries, now that I know what goes on in ladies’ rooms. Speaking of the great female mysteries, I’ve also cracked another one. Except this isn’t a joke. At least, I really don’t think so, not after what I’ve seen this last week.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about girls’ slumber parties. What really goes on at slumber parties? Talk about secret lesbian orgies, those are the real deal! How much do you know about what Ruby and Michelle have been doing with their friends behind closed doors? And you didn’t tell me?”

Mindy at least had the decency to look abashed at that. “I only found out recently. And by that time, I was a full-fledged member of the conspiracy to get you and the GT together. Those two actually have a name for it. They call it ‘the Plan, ‘ logically enough, with a capital ‘P’. If I told you about their lesbian shenanigans, I figured that could throw back the progress of the Plan, big time. I was going to tell you, just a little bit later.”

That explained some things. In the last day or two, I’d heard Michelle and Ruby mention a plan to me. The way they were talking about it, I imagined it was a plan with a capital P. Clearly, they felt the Plan was being successfully implemented to the point that they didn’t have to worry about overtly mentioning it in my presence anymore.

Somewhat peeved, I said, “You know, I’m not exactly pleased that you’ve been out-and-out conspiring against me. I know you keep saying that it’s like keeping the surprise of a birthday party and it was for my good, and given the way the GTs have been treating me, I can’t deny that. But it was still a grave violation of my trust for you.”

“I know,” she murmured quietly, looking shame-faced. “But I’m confident that a month from now, if not sooner, you’ll be telling me that was the greatest, most brilliant thing I ever did for you. Seriously. Think about those four or five hours of daily cocksucking and titfucking and whatnot you’ll be getting from the two hottest busty babes in the state, and balance that against the keeping of a secret.”

She let that linger, knowing I couldn’t dispute that. The balance wasn’t even close.

Then she added, “I would never do anything to harm you, Honey. Really. I want you to be happy, and I’m over the moon that they’re making you so happy. I love this idea of them taking good care of you while I’m at work, and at other times too. And then there’s Sue Ellen. Did you see the fiery look in her eyes last night? I think you’ve conquered her already! You’re going to be the most sexually satisfied man in the world!”

I sighed and admitted, “It’s hard to argue with that, despite your wild exaggerations. Four or five hours? Come on! But can the plotting please end now?”

She raised up both hands defensively. “I’m done. I’ve basically taught them everything I know about sex and how to turn you on. As you can tell, I’ve taught them all my sexual tricks, and all I know about how to best turn you on. They’ been putting that knowledge to good use, haven’t then?”

I groaned lustily. “Are you kidding me?! It’s uncanny. It’s like they’re clones of you. From the very start, they’ve been going at it like they’ve had years of practice!”

She was all smiles. “I’m so glad to hear that. But believe me, they did have lots of practice. That’s what the Plan was mainly about. Off hand, I can’t think of anything I know about The Plan that you’d really want to know, unless you want to know the nitty gritty of hours and hours of cocksucking lessons and things like that.”

She then turned deadly serious and fixed me with her piercing gaze. “But one thing I do know is that they want to go aaaaallll the way with you. And when I say all the way, I mean ‘around the world’ all the way, with you. Mouth. Tits. Cunt. Ass. Everything. If you can fuck it, they want you fucking them there! They want it all.”

I groaned. It was another mix of lust and worry. Despite everything, my penis was threatening to stir again. “Yeah, I kind of noticed. Although I guess the anal is a surprise. But not by much. They don’t do anything by half measures.”

“No they don’t. And speaking of ‘anal, ‘ I remember one of them saying something on the phone today about how you were being an ‘anal butthead’ for insisting that they date boys. I gotta say, you’re gonna have a real fight on your hands with that one.”

“Me? You mean us.”

Mindy gave me a pitying look, and then waved a dismissive hand at me. “Sorry, I can’t help you there much. I understand your reasoning from a rational perspective. It’s good. It’s moral. It’s a big reason why I love you so much. But on an emotional level, not to mention an insanely ‘horny with lust’ level, I’ve gotta say that I’m rooting for them to win. And no, I’m not ashamed to say that.”

She looked around furtively, and then leaned forward, deliberately showing off her cleavage again. She whispered with great passion, “I want you to FUCK them, and FUCK them, and FUCK them some more! Then, just to prove what a big-cocked stud you are, FUCK them AGAIN! I want you to FUCK their tight little asses onto your big fat cock until they cream for joy, and I want you to FUCK their hot and juicy cunts with that fucking monster in your pants whenever the fuck you feel like giving them a good hard pumping! I want you to fuck their tits, and fuck their faces, and fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking FUCK them until they’re swimming in your fucking cum and they’re begging for mercy for you to fuck one of your other lovers for a while because all their holes are too sore!”

She paused and sat back, satisfied with herself. Needless to say, she wore her smirky smile.

I thought she was done, but she suddenly learned forward again and added in one last urgent whisper, “And then I want you to FUCK them all over again!”

Finally completely satisfied, she sat back against her seat with an even bigger smirky smile on her face. “So what do you think of that, buster? Oh, and I should mention that while you’re doing all that, I’m assuming you’ll also be keeping me all bow-legged and wobbly from your frequent royal injections.”

I leaned back too and laughed. “Um ... and you’re surprised that I’m thinking three or four is enough? Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! That’s a hell of a lot of F-bombs you just dropped there! So, I take it you actually want me to fuck them? In the real real world and not just your wild fantasies?”

She stared at me intently, making clear she wasn’t kidding around for once. “Yes, I’d say that’s what I want. It also happens to be what they want, and what you want, if you can admit to yourself your true feelings, so I guess that works out nicely for everyone, wouldn’t you say? It’s literally a win-win-win-win.”

I must say, the mental image of “forcing” Michelle’s pussy to take every last inch of the King was extremely tempting, not to mention arousing me like I could hardly believe. I had to rather deliberately shove that thought out of my mind before it led to all sorts of unintended consequences. And as enjoyable as it might be to fantasize about, it didn’t explain one bit why my wife and soul mate would be pushing for something like that. I still didn’t understand.

“Okay, Min, I can see you’re serious. But may I ask WHY?! Why would you ... YOU, of all people ... want me to do that?!”

“Because I want you to be happy and I want them to be happy, love,” she answered quietly. “I know you love sex, and they do too. They love you so much, you don’t even know! And they want to express that love, daily. They’re outrageously fit and energetic, with high sex drives, so it’s only natural for them to want to express that love sexually. Personally, I think it’s a beautiful thing. It’s not just sex, it’s love! And yet they could never threaten our marriage, since they are, well ... you know.” She leaned in and whispered, as if telling me a big secret I didn’t know. “Your daughters!”

Then she sat back, looking smug and satisfied. “Tell me what’s wrong with that. I dare you to tell me it’s not a magical thing that’s meant to be!”

I was afraid to directly confront that line of thinking, because I found myself readily agreeing. Instead, I said, “Let’s put that aside. What about Sue Ellen? She’s a total stranger to us, so all this loving stuff doesn’t apply. And yet you’re chomping at the bit for me to fuck her too! Explain!”

She responded, “I’m not ashamed to say that even the very thought of it makes me very happy and, yes, I’ll admit, horny like you wouldn’t believe.” Her eyes lit up. “I would fucking LOVE IT to see you fuck Sue Ellen! And not just once, either! If she works out like I hope she will, you should make her one of your mistresses.”

I groaned. “‘Mistresses?!’ Really? ‘One of?’” The more she talked, the more she realized that I was probably going to fuck Sue Ellen before long. Really, truly! I was so mentally aroused that it was remarkable my dick was still struggling to stir. The poor guy was just all fucked out.

There was a long pause as she seemed to gather her thoughts. “I know I’m not exactly a typical wife with the way that makes me feel, but hey, I’ve stopped fighting that. You’ve heard of cuckolds? They have a word for the female version: cucquean. I’ve accepted that’s what I am, and you know what? I’m not ashamed of that. If anything, I’m feeling rather proud of it ... Besides...”

She leaned forward again, and added with a husky, urgent whisper, “Just look at their bodies! I’m talking about the GTs of course. They inspire me most of all. Honey, those are the two hottest girls for miles around! How extraordinary is it for them to have breasts THAT large, at their age?! Just imagine how stacked they’ll be in another two or three years! Their bodies are built for sex! It’s a FACT!”

That hit me like a body blow, like an epiphany, because it couldn’t be denied. She’s right! I’ve tried to deny it for years since I’ve always thought of them as my daughters. They’re wonderful, multi-faceted people, with lots of personality and interests. But even so, their bodies ARE built for sex! They couldn’t have been genetically engineered to be any more ideal for fucking! And they’re mine now! Mine!

My wife could see that point had hit home. She pressed the issue. “You know it, I know it, everybody knows it! Worst of all, they know it! They have bodies that just cry out, demand and NEED to be royally fucking FUCKED! And they belong to YOU! Their bodies are YOURS to play with, however you want! Take full advantage! You have my complete approval! You’re the one with the serious monogamy and adultery issues, so I hope you understand when I tell you that I too HATE the dating boys idea with a passion, because that would mean they would be cheating on you, their man! Their master! Their daddy! Their KING!”

She sat back once more, looking very satisfied with herself. “There. Let me put all my cards on the table. I not only want you to fuck them, I’m downright obsessed with it! I get horny just thinking about it! It’s the most exciting fantasy I can possibly imagine! That’s why I couldn’t resist calling Michelle at the park or feeding her those thoughts, because it’s MY fantasy as much as hers.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.