Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 23

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I really did have to pee, and I quickly did so. But by going to the bathroom, I also managed to clear my head a little bit from the heavy sexual fog that seemed to surround me. Not only was there an ever-present sexual mood in my bedroom, especially around the two girls, but there was a very real and physical sexual smell, since their pussies seemed to be constantly wet and in heat today.

Peeking from the bathroom, I noticed that the two of them had stopped kissing and were busy applying some kind of cream or oil all over their bodies, especially on their breasts and asses. My cock immediately sprang back to attention, especially since they were lovingly applying the cream on each other instead of on themselves and making a grand production out of it.

They hadn’t noticed that I was standing at the door. Holding and lightly stroking my erection, I thought, Could there ever be two more beautiful women? Sorry, Mindy, I hate to say it, I love you most of all, but for sheer physical beauty and raw sex appeal, these two have to be the two hottest I’ve ever seen! And they’re all mine! It’s probably wrong that they’re so obsessed with my cock, but I’m going to just roll with it all summer long and do everything short of fuck them!

I got back in my bed, but sat up against the headboard instead of lying down as before.

Immediately, Michelle crawled up and snuggled against me on one side, and then Ruby did the same on my other side. “Look who’s back!” Michelle said, a big smile on her face. “Daddy, the daughter fucker.”

“Daddy, the titfucker,” Ruby added. She clutched at her breasts and rubbed them together. “See how we’re getting all oiled up for you? Especially our big tits. Mmmm. I can hardly wait.”

Both of them cooed with contentment as they cuddled in and got cozy. Without saying a word, each of them brought one hand to my erection and began stroking it, as if that was the most natural thing in the world to do and they’d already been doing it for years. Michelle took the top half and Ruby the bottom, and both of them stroked me together in perfect time.

I felt like Conan the Barbarian or someone like that, some action hero on the bodice-ripping cover of a Harlequin-style novel, dressed in nothing but a loincloth and holding up a sword triumphantly with two scantily-dressed babes clinging to me and gazing lustily up my way on either side.

It felt fantastic. Of course, we didn’t even have the loincloth or the scanty dresses, as Ruby had also taken off what was left of her harem pajamas. All the total nudity was exhilarating to me. It was like they were saying every inch of their bodies were mine to explore. I did lazily caress their tanned hips and thighs, making sure I was equal with my attentions. I was afraid to touch their pussies though, for fear that I’d get carried away and end up fucking them mere minutes later.

Michelle said to Ruby as if I wasn’t there, “Aaaah! These are the start of the good times. The great times. Our golden years. The endless wait is over!”

Ruby replied, “You said it! Can you imagine what an AWESOME summer this is going to be? Lazing away the hours in Daddy’s bed, sucking and stroking him together?”

Michelle responded, “Already I feel like all the hard work and exercising was totally worth it. We’re going to be Daddy’s cock slaves!”

“Mmmm!” Ruby repositioned. “After YEARS of having to hide my secret longing, at any time, I’m free to do this!” She leaned in and started licking my sweet spot. “Aaaah!”

However, I put my hand on her head and said, “Hold your horses. Now’s not the time for that.”

She reluctantly went back to her previous position. She seemed happy as a clam to just share stroking me with her best friend for a while.

I knew this wasn’t the ideal time for a serious talk, what with the way they were cuddling up against me with those incredibly gigantic knockers of theirs while lazily stroking my erection and all, but I had something I had to get off my chest. I said, “Before I call Mindy, I wanted to have a little heart-to-heart with you two. It’s somehow gotten through my thick head that the two of you are really, really into me, sexually. Almost frighteningly so. I’ve never seen anything like it. But why? I don’t get it.”

Michelle frowned. “Daddy, you’re not going to go on about that again, are you? You sound like a broken record. Don’t worry about it. Just fuck our tits!”

“And generally take advantage of all the rest of us,” Ruby chimed in. “Cock slaves are meant to serve. Especially to serve cock!”

Michelle giggled. “Yeah, it’s kind of implicit in the name. So you pretty much have no say in the matter.”

“Exactly!” Ruby joined in the giggling.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. To stop them from wriggling their bodies against me, I grabbed a handful of boob on each of them and pressed copious amounts of tit-flesh up against my chest, to let them know I was serious about this. (The sacrifices one has to make!)

I said, “I AM going to go on about it. Okay, I know, people say I’m handsome and a cool guy. We love each other a whole heck of a lot. I get that. I could see why you’d be attracted to me, and even why you’d want to have sex with me. And I can CERTAINLY see why I’d want to have sex with you two! But what I don’t get is the level of intensity and the level of submissiveness you’re both dishing out in my direction. It seems like you two would like nothing better than to stay in bed with me all day, every day, and have sex with me non-stop.”

Ruby giggled as a satisfied smirk spread across her face. “He finally gets it!”

Michelle also giggled gleefully. “Plus the spankings! Don’t forget that. You need to spank us too, Daddy! Lots! ‘Cos we’re soooo baaaaad!” She slid down my body and brought her tongue to my erection, knowing full well I’d just stopped Ruby from doing that. She was obviously looking for trouble.

Ruby did the same. “Yeah, we’re soooo baaaaad! I want you to spank my ass till it’s the same flaming red color as my hair, and then drill my hot and ready cunt with your big, fat, throbbing, daughter-fucking cock!”

As the two of them started to lick up and down each side of my stiffness, I closed my eyes and reveled in the insanely pleasurable sensations shooting through my body. But the urge to understand what was going on was strong, and I knew we would be having fun in a minute or two anyway. So I covered my throbbing pole with both hands, denying them access.

Michelle pouted, “Daddy! What are you doing? I was just about to try to take you deep down my throat.”

“Did I give you permission to do that?” I replied. “Besides, I thought you were up for some titfucking.”

“Yeay!” Ruby slid back up my body, her oiled-up tits and hands slipping and sliding all the way. I could feel her hot, fresh breath on my chin as she said, “Titfucking! Can you fuck mine first? I’ve been dreaming about it more.”

“Hey!” Michelle complained. “Would we even be here if it weren’t for MY planning? I call first dibs.”

“No fair!” Ruby shot back as she slithered back down my body to my crotch. “You got his first load down your throat! Just because your tits are so huge, you think-”

I cut in, raising my hands in a ‘stop’ gesture, “Whoa! Hold on, there. I’m trying to have a serious talk here. This is what I’m talking about. Lusting after your father, that’s, well, we might even call it normal. I understand the Electra complex is pretty common, just like the Oedipus complex is. But I’ll bet most of the girls lusting after their dads don’t get all hot and bothered by the idea of getting a spanking.”

“Their loss,” Michelle said defiantly, tossing her head and letting her long blonde hair dramatically cascade before it settled back down. Did I mention how magnificent she looks when she’s miffed? I couldn’t help but think, Like mother, like daughter.

I noticed that both girls had taken advantage of my stop gesture to cover my erection with their hands again. Both of them had resumed slowly stroking it up and down with one hand. They were using the exact same rhythm so their hands wouldn’t bump into each other, and it looked like they couldn’t have been happier about it. It was like I was being jacked off by one single and oh so devious mind that just so happened to be inhabiting two different bodies.

“Maybe so,” I said, still trying to puzzle out how this all came to be. “But where did this lust for spankings come from?”

“Don’t you remember, Daddy?” Michelle asked me. “You used to spank me lots of times when I was growing up. Remember how I was always so naughty and disobedient? The truth is, I LOVED those spankings! I almost wanted to get caught, ‘cos I’d get all tingly thinking about getting spanked.”

“Oh shit!” I said aloud. “This is all your mother’s fault. I blame her. I was against corporal punishment, but no! She said that everything else had failed, and you were spoiled rotten, and it was the only thing that would work. God, when did we finally stop? It was obviously far too late. I remember the last time, when I had you over my lap and I felt your breasts pressing against me, and I was shocked at how quickly they were growing. That’s when I decided I had to put my foot down and stop with the spankings. Even then, Mindy tried to talk me out of it.”

“Yep, I remember all that too,” Michelle said fondly. “I used to get wonderfully tingly. I was soooo bummed when you stopped. I tried to be as disobedient as humanly possible for weeks, just to get you to spank me, but nothing worked.”

She pursed her lips in a pouty way that was both adorable, since it reminded me of what she was like as a child and frustrated by not getting what she wanted, and also intensely arousing, since I now knew how good those very pouty lips felt when they wrapped themselves around my erection.

“Oh man, I feel so shitty,” I said as I slumped down a bit, trying to ignore their combined handjob. “This is all my fault. Maybe the reason you’re so obsessed about me is because I spanked you.”

“Yep!” Michelle said happily. “That’s part of it. What’s done is done. And as a result, you need to accept the consequences of your actions, which means you need to fuck me and get sucked by me daily, and spank me daily too! Most importantly, you need to forget all about this dating boys stuff!” She poked a finger repeatedly into my thigh to emphasize her point.

The guilt was hitting me hard again. But I noticed that it didn’t bother me enough to cause my erection to wilt. I was just as stiff as ever, and Michelle and Ruby were still sliding their fingers up and down in perfect unison while they continued to press their massive, oiled-up tits against my chest.

“Yeah, me too!” Ruby chimed in. “You’re gonna need to keep me in line with regular spankings! In the nude! I get so hot thinking about lying naked across your lap while you’re fully clothed. Aaaah! Total Daddy domination!” She brought a second hand down and lovingly fondled my balls with it.

“But wait,” I said. “I never spanked you, Ruby. That wouldn’t have been my place. So how is it that you get off on this spanking idea too?”

“I dunno.” she mumbled as she snuggled closer against me. “Osmosis, I guess. Remember, Michelle and I share EVERYTHING. She discovered ‘spank porn’ pretty early on and shared that with me. We even tried spanking each other quite a lot. Not to mention our friends. You have no idea what goes on at all-girl slumber parties. It was good, but I knew it just wasn’t the same without a strong, dominating male hand. A Daddy hand.”

She took my arm, which had been curled around her upper body, and brought it down until I had a hand resting on her supple ass cheek.

I was tempted to give it an experimental smack. But instead I said, “Wait. What? Hang on girls, this is information overload.”

Michelle joked, “Hmmm, how can we hang on?”

Ruby caught on, “Hmmm. We need something to grab onto and hold while we’re doing all that hanging. I wonder what that could be.” They both giggled at that.

Michelle teased, “Oh, wait! What’s this in our hands already?”

“This’ll do perfectly!” Ruby giggled. “Even though my fingers can’t quite reach all the way around it.”

“Neither can mine!” Michelle said breathlessly. “This is like a thousand Christmas mornings, all at once!”

They gave my shaft an extra hard squeeze and then continued their stroking.

Michelle further joked, “And it’s too hard to hold with all the pre-cum squeezing out. Maybe that’s why my fingers are slipping and sliding everywhere!” She giggled with pure glee.

I tried my best to ignore all that, and asked, “There’s something called ‘spank porn?’ And just what DOES go on at slumber parties?!”

Michelle explained, “I’ve discovered I’m a ‘switch.’ Specifically, I love to dominate other girls. I get off imagining I’m you, giving them all the hard spankings they so richly deserve. Especially Ruby. I’ve spanked her hundreds of times, and she’s done the same to me. But then we make it up to each other with pussy lickings. But with you, I’m putty in your hands. I could NEVER imagine spanking you! That would be the world turned upside down. When it comes to my Daddy, I need to SERVE!”

She started to pull out of my grasp, probably to bring her head back down into my crotch. It was like her body felt compelled to suck cock after she’d said those words.

But I held her tightly to my side, and said, “Wait a minute. Pussy lickings? You’re saying you girls lick each other?!”

Michelle said, “Yeah, of course. I mean, how else was I going to save my virginity for you all those years? I knew you’d be too morally horrified to touch me until I was legal an adult, so I had a long time to wait, and yet I still had sexual urges to take care of.” She purred lustily. “A LOT of urges.”

Ruby explained, “Everyone at school thinks Michelle’s a lesbian. She’s practically the queen lesbian, what with her little stable of pussy lickers and all. But I’m not like that, like, at all! I’m not even bisexual. The only reason I do all that kissing and licking and stuff is ‘cos she makes me.”

“Yeah, right!” Michelle snorted. “I’ve heard that excuse for, like, five years now!”

I blanched. “Five years?! The two of you have been sexually active for FIVE years? But that means that you started when you were ... thirteen!”

“Try twelve, Daddy,” Michelle said. “That’s the first time I kissed Ruby with tongue.”

“TWELVE?! You were sexually active at twelve?! But I was still spanking you then!”

Michelle rolled her eyes. “Welcome to the twenty-first century, Daddy. We were all sexually active by then. Heck, some of my friends started at eleven. Some were fucking boys at twelve. Things have changed, big time. Parents are soooo dumb. Even now, Ruby and I can go to a slumber party, and the parents won’t even begin to suspect what we’re really doing there.”

“Oh, man,” I groaned. “I’ve been so totally naïve. Tell me, when did you two start to get interested in me? Does it go even further back than that?!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.