Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Michelle and Ruby mostly just jointly held my erection for the next few minutes, at my insistence. They were giving it little squeezes and rubs instead of big strokes, but they made sure to constantly stimulate my sweet spot somehow. Ruby had a firm grasp on my balls too and was making good use of stimulating that area. Neither were really trying to get me to cum, at least not yet.

It was remarkable to me how much fun they seemed to be having from doing such a simple thing. I got the sense that they’d been looking forward to this for a very long time indeed, and the thrill that it was actually happening seemed to be never-ending.

I was really enjoying this too. I felt I could be content just to let them do it all day. It was just the right level of tactile stimulation to keep my erotic buzz going, plus I had plenty of great visual stimulation from running my eyes all over their nearly naked bodies, made all the sexier with their harem outfits.

Ruby said to Michelle, “You know what I’m thinking? Now that the ice is broken, we’re gonna be doing this so much! Gaawwwd! It gives me chills and thrills, thinking about the two of us bobbing and stroking his cock for hours and hours, just like we’ve always dreamed!”

“Well, we do have our stupid video store job sometimes,” Michelle pointed out. “But we can be naked and obedient cock-serving pussy slaves for at least a good half day, every day.”

Ruby’s eyes lit up. “Oooh! ‘Pussy slave!’ Daddy, can we be your pussy slaves? Or what about your sex pets? Or both! What’s the difference? Which is better? Sexier? More submissive?”

“Hell if I know,” I admitted. “‘Pussy slave’ is something that just slid off Mindy’s tongue in the heat of the moment, I guess. But I don’t want to encourage the idea that you’d ever have sex with me. And ‘sex pet’ sounds even more demeaning.”

Ruby asked, “What about ‘cock slave?’ Remember when you were talking to Mom on the phone? She said, ‘When I come home, I wanna see your cock slaves soaked in semen from head to toe.’ Which, by the way, is a VERY good idea!”

Michelle added, “It’s an EXCELLENT idea!” Her entire body writhed with lusty need, setting her twin torpedoes wobbling. She ran her fingers up and down my shaft with her free hand, while she maintained a firm grip on it with her other hand, along with Ruby. “Girl, just think of all the DADDY CUM building up inside, cum that’s gonna wind up on our faces!”

Ruby squealed. “Shut up! Just shut up! I’m too excited already!”

The two of them were silent for the next minute or two. They seemed to be testing just how much they could stimulate my boner while supposedly giving it a rest. I wasn’t getting any rest, but at least I wasn’t on the cusp of cumming.

Eventually, Michelle asked, “So what’s it going to be? ‘Pussy slave’ or ‘cock slave?’”

I asked, “Does the name have to have ‘slave’ in it?”

Both girls spoke as one: “YES!” They burst into giggles. But it was also clear they meant it.

I said, “I can’t believe I’m having this conversation, but if I have to pick my poison, I suppose ‘cock slave’ is better.”

“That’s what I think too!” Michelle said enthusiastically. But then, as if trying to judge the best of two fine wines, she added, “I definitely like the two slave-y names the best. Both of them have their attributes. With ‘cock slave, ‘ it’s obvious that there is a great big manly cock that we love to serve, and we’re the slaves to it. We’re totally devoted to loving it, serving it, and pleasing it. That’s pretty cool! But with ‘pussy slave, ‘ the focus is on the fact that we are pussies! Your pussies! We’re your cunts! We have hot, tight slits that exist exclusively to be filled with Daddy’s great big cock, and we love it! That’s pretty cool too. So I’m all in favor of both.”

She added with a wry grin, “Plus I love the visual image of a ‘pussy slave’ as something that just slides off Mom’s tongue - or on to it!”

Ruby said, “I’m with Daddy. ‘Cock slave’ is better. ‘Cos it emphasizes that it’s all about the cock. Serving the cock! Serving the King! Besides, that’s what he picked, and what he says goes. That’s all part of being, well, a good cock slave!”

By now, the two had pretty much given up any pretense of giving my hard-on a rest. They were happily sliding their fingers all over it. There would have been another “traffic jam,” except they were nearly as interested in my balls.

“True,” Michelle said, “Okay, I’m convinced! But say that last part again.”

Ruby repeated, “That’s all part of being a good cock slave.”

Michelle visibly shivered all over. She even had to briefly close her eyes. “Oh God! Yes! That’s the name!”

I said, “Hey, I’ll admit that kind of talk is arousing, but you can’t possibly think of yourselves like that for real, right?”

Michelle looked at me with a strange expression that I couldn’t read. After a long pause, she said, “Of COURSE it’s just sexy talk. You know how we are. But why not have a lot of fun with sex talk that arouses us all?”

Ruby sat up with the look on her face of someone who had just had an epiphany. “I’ve got an idea. Speaking of good slave-y names, what about ‘tit slave?’ That’s pretty cool too!”

Surprisingly, she took her hands off my privates, thrust her chest up and out, and then jiggled her big breasts back and forth while smiling and giggling. “Big tits are such a big part of my identity. I like to think of myself as one of Daddy’s busty cocksuckers, even though I haven’t gotten to suck him yet. So ‘tit slave’ would work great. It implies that we’ve both got really big tits and would love for Daddy to fuck ‘em, and suck on ‘em, and play with ‘em all day long!”

Michelle caught on and started giggling too. She took both hands off my boner as well, sat up stiffly, and roughly imitated Ruby’s position and movements. “Yeah! A ‘tit slave’ obviously is gonna get her tits fucked - a LOT!”

She pressed her boobs together with her upper arms, and then ran a hand through her cleavage. I lost sight of her fingers as they slipped into the deep canyon of cleavage. “A ‘tit slave’ needs her daddy to slide his fat King into her oiled-up F-cups every day! But we can be all three. I wanna be Daddy’s tit slave! And pussy slave! AND cock slave!”

Ruby added, “And mouth slave!”

“Oooh! Good one!” Michelle agreed. “That too!”

My brain reeled as I looked back and forth from one girl to the other. Ruby looked sexier than any movie star I’d ever seen, while Michelle simply awed me with her gravity defying jugs. My God! They’re so fucking STACKED! Not just sheer size, but such wonderful roundness and all-over perfection! Even their nipples are the exact ideal size and location for me. And I’m a tit man. No wonder I can’t resist them!

Michelle realized that she and Ruby had been so preoccupied with their titty posing that they’d left my erection unattended. She quickly brought both hands back to it, and started pumping up and down.

Ruby saw that and realized she was missing out too. She also brought her hands back, but Michelle had just taken all the “prime real estate.” She had to content herself with fondling my balls and the less sensitive lower half of my shaft.

“Hey, wait a minute,” I said, trying to cope with all the craziness. “You two are getting out of hand here. What’s the story? It seems that every time I turn around, I’m being hit with some new big surprise about how much you two want to have sex with me, or how much you two have been practicing and trying to snare me, or how improbably excited you are about all this. This is just downright unhealthy and almost frightening! Incest is wrong!”

I looked down at the four hands on my dick and balls as I said that and realized I wasn’t exactly practicing what I was preaching. But I continued, “What happened to the idea of you two finding boyfriends of your own? I think that’s getting lost in the shuffle.”

“Oh, we’re still totally working on to that, aren’t we Ruby?” Michelle was pumping on my boner so enthusiastically that her entire body was bouncing along to the rhythm.

“Oh, totally!” Ruby had a hand under Michelle’s and those two hands were sliding up and down my cum-soaked shaft as if they were one. So her body was bouncing in perfect time too.

I thought I saw Michelle wink at Ruby, so I asked, “Shelle, did you just give her some kind of secret, knowing wink?”

Michelle was trying her best not to smirk, but was not exactly succeeding. Actually, she was failing miserably. Her fingers wrapped around the top part of my dick and she rubbed my most sensitive spot. “Absolutely not, Daddy! I think there was just something in my eye. In fact, just last night, after you and Mom went to dinner, Ruby and I brainstormed for a couple of hours over just who we’d ask out. We both more or less picked out the sort of least bad candidates, and now we’re all excited about asking our guys out.”

That sounded too good to be true. I had a feeling they were lying, but I couldn’t be sure. I spoke cautiously. “Well, that’s good ... Although you don’t exactly sound excited. ‘Least bad’ is hardly some kind of raving recommendation.”

Ruby didn’t speak, but I couldn’t miss how she took one of her hands from sliding up and down the lower half of my shaft and licked her fingers. I knew the wetness had to be mostly flavorless pre-cum, but she closed her eyes and savored it like it was the most delicious taste treat in the world. Then she resumed slipping and sliding her hand in tandem with Michelle’s in the most maddeningly arousing way.

Michelle went on, “Daddy, we’ll ask them out ‘cos you asked us to, and we want to do ANYthing and EVERYthing that you tell us to do. So we’ll do it. But THIS is what we really want.” She squeezed my thick shaft for emphasis. “THIS is what we dream about at night.” She squeezed it again, and then went back to stroking it even more vigorously. “Right, Ruby?”

Ruby answered, “That’s right! Daddy, isn’t there some kind of way we can go out on dates with boys every once in a while, but still be your totally devoted cock slaves every single day? For instance, you have no idea the things we can do with our tongues. We’ve been practicing that too. I wish I could show you.” She bent over and blew lightly on my dick as she stroked the lower half.

The blowing didn’t do much for me since my erection was already as stimulated as it could get. But I loved the sight of her immense tits dangling down. I wanted to reach out and cup them in my hands, but I worried about further encouraging these two extremely excitable girls. Plus, I worried about exciting myself too much.

“I wanna show you just how much I love you.” Ruby blew on the tip again, closer this time. “I wanna show you with my lips.” She blew on it from only an inch away, or less. “I wanna show you with my tongue!”

She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of my cockhead with it.

That hit me like an electric shock.

“Hey!” I said, as my whole body jerked with surprise. “That’s not allowed!”

“Nope! It Is!” Ruby declared triumphantly. “Mindy confirmed this with us when you weren’t around. You said no hands and no lips. And now it’s just no lips. You didn’t say no tongue!”

Was that right? I kind of remember saying no tongue too. Or did I? Before I could argue that point, Ruby began bathing my cockhead with her tongue.

Michelle quickly got into the action and started licking it too, starting near the base but working her way up and soon focusing all her attention on the sensitive frenulum. In fact, it wasn’t long before they were both licking on that “sweet spot,” with their tongues frequently touching each other.

I was a goner! A complete goner. The plan was to take things step by step so we didn’t get wildly carried away. This wasn’t supposed to happen for several days. But it just felt too good to tell them no. Hell, they didn’t stop stroking with their fingers either. It was too much! I felt goose bumps and chills all over.

The visual sight alone was astounding. Mindy and I share a very big bed, so there was plenty of room on both sides of me. Michelle and Ruby were both lying down with their heads over my groin, and their knees tucked under their torsos since even my big bed didn’t go on forever. Their harem outfits looked fantastic, especially with all they didn’t cover. Their breasts were pressed down onto the bed, coming up to the sides of my thighs in each case.

Michelle’s great globes in particular seemed to be overflowing all over the place, and with simply acres of tit-flesh needing a place to go. I could hardly wait to get my hands back onto my daughter’s jutting beauties! Her ass was covered by fabric, but one could hardly tell, since it was so transparent.

Ruby’s butt, though, was bare as the day she was born, and the slight flexing of the muscles in her ass cheeks, as her upper body moved slightly this way and that, kept her ass an endlessly fascinating sight.

But the best sight of all was over my groin. Ruby’s spiky short cap of flaming red hair was bobbing up and down on one side of my erection, and Michelle’s mass of long flowing blonde hair was bobbing up and down at the same pace on the other. I could only get brief glimpses of my slicked-up pole though, especially since Michelle’s hair was covering everything. I gently reached out and lifted it to let it drape over the opposite side of her neck, so that I had an unobstructed view of their beautiful faces on my rigid pole. The two of them reminded me of cats eagerly licking milk out of their milk bowls.

And ‘eager’ was definitely the word for it! It seemed like they’d been practicing for months for just this occasion, and I realized with a start that they probably had. For all I knew, they’d practiced sharing in this very position using that replica dildo they’d mentioned.

The “no lips, but tongue is okay” loophole was soon forgotten. At first it started small, with incidental contact. Before long, they were freely kissing my cock all over, and even planting “hickies” on it by sucking from the sides.

I knew I had to put my foot down, but it felt so incredible, and I was so close to cumming, that I was helpless to stop them.

After a few minutes, they must have sensed I wasn’t going to put up a fight. Since Ruby had the top half, she began fitting more and more of my bulbous cockhead into her straining mouth until she finally swallowed the whole thing and then started sucking back and forth over the next inch or so. I could tell from the tension in her jaw just how much of a struggle it was for her to open wide enough to take me in. Again, she knew to keep most of her focus on that damn frenulum “sweet spot.” I’d never known what that was technically called before, but I certainly knew that it was the most sensitive and easily arousable spot on my body.

Michelle saw what Ruby was doing, and cheered her on. “Ohmigod! You did it! You swallowed the WHOLE THING! Ohmigod! This is so epic! Are we recording this?” She looked to the video camera and was relieved to see that the red light indicated it was still recording.

She all but forgot about what her hands were doing. “How does it feel, Ruby? I know you can’t talk, but ... Oh GOD! You look so beautiful with your lips stretched as wide as humanly possible, and sliding back and forth! The extreme strain on your face is gonna make me cry tears of joy! So beautiful!” She sniffled. “This is the moment we’ve been waiting for! This is the Dream! The Plan! It’s all coming together!”

I thought I couldn’t get any more aroused or amazed, but then I saw that Michelle actually was crying tears of joy! Furthermore, Ruby was too! What the heck?! I know they’re extremely emotional and over the top about things, but that’s a bit much, even for them!

However, I didn’t have much ability to think, given Ruby was giving me her very first blowjob. I would have climaxed long ago, except there was a part of me that couldn’t shake the feeling that was terribly wrong. I’m not sure how it was supposed to help, but I was struggling like my life depended on it not to cum. Maybe I wasn’t mentally or emotionally ready to see my cum splatter all over their faces?

Michelle obviously wanted to do more than just watch Ruby’s bobbing head. Just as obviously, she was frustrated being relegated to the lower half of my shaft. She tried wrapping her lips around it as much as physically possible, but she knew that there weren’t so many nerve endings down there. Before long, she went to work on sucking my balls instead. That was nearly as intense as what Ruby was doing to my most sensitive spot.

Their combined effort felt so good that I didn’t care how wrong it was. There was no way I could complain about the boundary violation, at least not until the fun was over.

Oh man! It’s amazing enough to have two women licking my dick at the same time! Holy cow! But to have them be Shelle and Ruby?! I can barely breathe! I gotta ... gotta hold on! Can’t cum yet!

After about two minutes of this double assault, I saw Michelle tapping Ruby’s shoulder. She had to insistently tap it a couple more times to get Ruby’s attention, but before too long, Ruby reluctantly pulled off, with a loud pop from the released suction, followed by a big gasp for air as if she’d been underwater holding her breath. Michelle finally took over the top half.

They switched spots almost exactly: now it was Michelle’s turn to struggle to open widely enough to get me into her mouth. It took several tries, despite her previous avowals of having practiced this already, but she finally managed to take my whole cockhead into her straining mouth. She seemed to actually savor the difficulty, and the tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

I hadn’t been paying any attention to what Ruby was doing until I heard the sound of sobbing. I looked her way and saw her just sitting up in bed and watching, with tears pouring down her face too! I would have been concerned except her facial expression made it clear that those were tears of joy.

Actually, that was somewhat concerning in and of itself. I would have been disturbed that they seemed far too passionate for the circumstances, except that I was pummeled by one spine-tingling moment of total erotic joy after another!

Michelle hadn’t been kidding about salivating over the thought of getting my cock in between her lips. She soon overcame the difficulty of keeping my unusually thick cockhead in her mouth, and her eager tongue gave new definition to the term “tongue bath” while sliding her lips relentlessly and with tight suction. She was a cocksucking natural! And as if that wasn’t enough, she was driving me wild with her frenulum focus, while Ruby was slathering my balls with her tongue and lips.

Oh man! I’ve never felt this good in my entire life! Too many fingers! Tongues! Everywhere! Sweet Jesus! And with my own daughter! God have mercy!

Ruby licked and even sucked on my balls for about a minute or so. But she seemed too overcome to go on. She sat up and just contented herself with watching Michelle’s bobbing head. She stroked Michelle’s long blonde hair while she seemed to sob even more than before. She muttered, “So beautiful! So beautiful! Girl, I’m so happy for you! For US!”

Michelle didn’t respond, at least not anything intelligible, because I couldn’t make out her muffled moans. However, Ruby’s words must have touched her heart, because she cried even more than before.

It was strange getting my cock sucked by someone crying so hard. It would have killed my mood right away except that I knew those were tears of joy. Both girls were totally emotionally overcome by this momentous event. It was clear that our lives would never be the same, because there was no way to go back to a non-sexual relationship after this.

Frankly, I have no idea how I lasted as long as I did. I could feel my balls tightening and I yelled out, “I’m gonna cum!”

But I didn’t cum just yet, much to my amazement.

That was because Ruby was right there watching and waiting. She immediately grabbed the base of my shaft and squeezed tightly until my immediate urge to cum passed ... just barely.

At the same time, Michelle pulled her lips off my cock altogether, to help make sure I wouldn’t go over the edge.

As I lay there panting, I felt as if my boner would erupt with hot cum, like molten lava shooting out a volcano, if either of them so much as breathed somewhere vaguely near me. It was intense! And that definitely would have happened, except that Ruby kept her squeeze going until the danger passed.

The two of them sat up on their heels and smiled at me like cats that ate the canary.

Ruby and Michelle temporarily ignored me, assuming I was out of it.

Ruby groaned to her friend, “Gaawwwd! That was soooo hard to do! He was totally ready to spasm his hot jism all over us!”

“I know! But you did good. That was brilliant! Just like we practiced. Now, Daddy’s gonna learn fast that we’re serious about delivering maximum cock-pleasing satisfaction, and we’re not just a couple of love-sick, big-titted, silly daddy’s girls who don’t know the corpora cavernosa from the perineum!”

“Yeah! But it was so tough resisting! All I could think about was how I was gonna let him blow and then drown my face in his cum bath of sticky goodness! But I was strong!”

“Be strong!” Michelle replied passionately, like they were in the middle of a life-threatening crisis.

Each reached a hand out towards the other and they briefly gripped the other’s hand tightly.

The intense and almost pained expressions on their faces were priceless, like they were trying to give the other the strength to endure some kind of horrible trauma, such as the death of a loved one. There were still tears running down their faces, although they weren’t leaking any new ones. You’d never know they were just talking about delaying an orgasm. My orgasm.

I thought, Man, I’ve never seen two people so serious about their handjobs and blowjobs! I didn’t even know people could GET that serious about it! And what’s a “corpora cavernosa,” anyway?!

It looked like they had a thousand things they wanted to say with each other. Their faces were aching with emotion. But instead, they simply leaned towards each other and kissed on the lips! And what a French kiss it was! This wasn’t just an attempt to make me horny (although it sure as hell kept me tingling with lusty need); it showed true love and erotic passion between them.

That made me wonder just what they’d been up to the many nights Ruby spent locked in Michelle’s room until very late. I wasn’t upset; far from it. The thoughts of them rubbing their pussies together and having fun with dildos only made me even MORE aroused!

Finally, they could see I was reviving a bit from that intensely pleasurable close call, and they ended their necking.

“Having fun yet, Daddy?” Michelle asked me, more than a little proud of herself. She reached to my groin and ran a finger up and down the underside of my shaft, with a feather-light touch.

I nodded. I was too blown away to speak.

“You don’t mind if we use a little lip action, do you?” Ruby asked.

I shook my head no, vigorously.

They both giggled at that, and then high-fived each other.

That set their breasts jiggling. Michelle noticed my eyes staring at their wobbling chests, and said, “Look, Ruby, Daddy likes our tits. Why don’t we put on a little show?”

“Okay!”

They’d been kissing in an awkward pose that couldn’t be sustained for long, with only their faces close to each other. So they repositioned, directly over my erection, but still ignoring it. Their knees stayed fairly distant from each other, on either side of my hips, but they wrapped their arms around the other’s back and pressed their chests together. Then they started to slide their tits all around, mashing them against each other in the most fascinating ways.

Since their heads were close together they occasionally kissed on the lips. They each reached down to my boner and resumed jacking me off together. But the main show was focused on their chests. They turned a minus into a plus by kissing away the tears that lingered on their faces.

I might have forgotten to breathe for a minute or two. This is even more arousing in its own way than their blowjob! Well, not really. That was pretty fucking awesome. But this comes close, even without the double handjob!

Michelle said between kisses, “You like, Daddy? We lubed up our tits with oil, you know. They’re soooo slippery!”

Ruby added, “Perfect for a titfuck, don’t you think?”

Michelle enthused, “Oh, definitely! Lots of titfucks! Lots and lots of titfucks, and only Daddy gets to fuck our tits!”

I closed my eyes and yelled, “Stop! Stop it! Don’t make me cum!” I wasn’t mad at them; it was just that their talk was just too arousing for me to take. With the way they were stroking my hard-on, it was standing up as straight as a flagpole, directly below where their bodies met. I was thinking that if the cum started flying, it would probably skyrocket straight up and splatter on the undersides of their great, slippery racks.

Needless to say, that thought wasn’t helping matters much when it came to calming myself down and backing away from my orgasmic precipice.

The two of them let go of each other, but kept on jointly holding and fondling my erection. Sitting back down on their heels on either side of me, they turned to face my way. Michelle said, “Daddy, don’t you think that it’s wrong for anybody else to fuck our big tits but you? Just think about your great fat throbbing fuck meat sliding between my huge F-cups, all oiled up and pressed together to create an extra-tight tunnel for you to fuck as much and as long as you want! It belongs in there, doesn’t it?”

I nodded, weakly.

“And it belongs in my E-cups too, doesn’t it Daddy?” Ruby added, while lightly rubbing my sweet spot. “That’s what I dream about at night, Daddy. I dream about you fucking my tits! And so much more! But that’s one of my favorite fantasies.” The dreamy look on her face showed she wasn’t exaggerating. She let go of my hot pole and used both hands to squeeze her tits together, as if hoping to catch my erection in between them.

Michelle was happy to take over rubbing my sweet spot. “I’m soooo glad you came to your senses and got rid of that silly ‘no hands or mouth’ rule. Aren’t you glad too?”

I thought it over. I’d already been thinking that I’d only try to adhere to that rule for a little bit, in order to slow down the sexual steamroller the two of them were. I’d been meaning to hold out longer, but there was no way I’d ever want to stop what we’re doing now. So I nodded again.

Michelle and Ruby flashed their brilliant white smiles and high-fived each other once more.

Then Michelle went back to telling me, “The only thing is ... it just doesn’t seem right that for us to have to jack off or suck off any ordinary boy cocks. We’ve been in special training to perfect the art of pleasing YOUR cock, and your cock only! Don’t you think it’s just WRONG to share us? Can’t you just picture me crying? Tears rolling down my cheeks as I’m forced to suck the filthy, smelly, puny dong of some worthless loser? Defiling my mouth with his disgusting spend?”

It was easy to picture her crying, since her face was still soaked with tears, as was Ruby’s. But they’d never looked so beautiful in my eyes.

She added, “Do you really want to put me through that torture?”

“No!” I admitted. At the moment at least, I was feeling very possessive of my precious little girl.

Ruby said, with sad puppy dog eyes, “And Daddy, I know I’ve only been your daughter officially for a very, very short time, but I’ve been your daughter in my heart for years! You wouldn’t want to see me gagging with disgust on the yucky, dirty cock of some undeserving rough brute, would you? Just because I wasn’t born your real daughter, you wouldn’t make me go through that, would you? Don’t you love me?”

“I do!” My heart went out to Ruby too.

I was so overwhelmed with their pleas, and especially the urge to cum, that I almost missed her comment about “officially” becoming my daughter. How did that happen and what did that mean? Did I miss something important? Then I remembered some of the things I’d said in the last twenty-four hours, including giving her to okay to always call me “Daddy.” Plus I recalled Mindy saying, “now we can finally admit that you’re Ruby’s REAL dad in all but genetics.” I had been in such a sexual haze, both then and now, that I had almost forgotten. So I could understand how she’d taken that to mean an “official” change in status.

This red-headed beauty kneeling at my side is my daughter, as surely as Michelle and Nicky are. If I were to discover tomorrow that there had been a mix-up at the hospital, it wouldn’t make her any more my daughter, just as such a mix-up would not make Michelle or Nicky any less. And I’m not just saying that because she’s so gorgeous and stacked. I’ve loved her so long!

Realizing that made the wickedness of what I was doing with her now, and what she was doing to me, even worse - and better! I had to admit that, if only to myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.