Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy was still trying to relax with her hand fiercely gripping mine when our waitress returned.

I’d been so absorbed with my wife that I hadn’t been paying attention to anything else. Mindy’s eyes were closed tight in a futile attempt to deny the existence of the outside world. As it turns out, our waitress had been standing right next to our table and watching us for a while without either of us being aware of that fact.

Our attractive waitress solicitously leaned over our table and spoke gently to Mindy in a slight Southern accent. “Miss? Excuse me, but ... Please don’t freak out. I think what you’re doing is fantastic! I’ve been listening in for a little while and I can see how much y’all love each other. I think what you’re doing, getting daring in public, it’s great! I’m so envious. I wish I had a man like yours.” She briefly looked my way. There was a flash of sadness in her eyes.

Mindy’s smile nervously returned after hearing that confession. Her death grip on my hand didn’t slacken, though. She asked the waitress, while still keeping her eyes closed, “So ... You’re not ... mad or anything?”

“No. I mean, obviously you’re not supposed to be doing that kind of thing here, but don’t worry, I’m not gonna run and tell my manager. Y’all are way off in your own corner and you’re not bothering anybody. Obviously you’re both new to this and it’s just so ... exciting! To be honest, I’m kind of ... uh ... you know.” One could easily hear the shame and embarrassment in her voice.

Mindy grinned knowingly, pleased that even the waitress was aroused by what we’d done. “I know. I feel like that times a zillion!” She finally opened her eyes and looked up at the waitress. She was relieved to see the waitress smiling back at her. They appeared to be sharing a moment of comfort and understanding.

I said, “Miss...” Then I read her name tag. “Sue Ellen ... thanks. Thanks a lot. I think you just won a monster tip and the ‘waitress of the year’ award. I was seriously thinking of leaving because my darling wife here was getting too freaked out, but you’ve helped save the day.”

I had to admit, seeing her demure embarrassment at being so complimented was stunningly fetching.

“Thanks, sir...” she murmured appreciatively.

I’d checked her out a little bit earlier, but now I was really scoping her out. She was definitely a hottie. She had good breast potential, although all I could see was a vague pair of lumps in that region, thanks to her horrible formless uniform. She had a very cute and cheery face that went well with her adorable slight Southern accent. I said, “My name’s Dan. And this is Mindy.”

Sue Ellen’s toothy smile widened. “Thanks, Dan and Mindy. I wish I could talk to y’all forever. You’re the most interesting thing to happen to me here in weeks. But I’ve gotta go help the other customers. I’m not just saying that for a tip, either; I really like y’all. And Mindy, you go, girl!” She brought a fist up to her shoulder and gave it a quick pump of support before starting to walk away.

Then I remembered that we still hadn’t ordered, so I called her back. By the time we were done with that, the three of us were chatting like old friends. Mindy was also much, much calmer, and much happier.

When Sue Ellen finally left us at least five minutes later, Mindy was almost serene and mellow. The approval of the waitress on our brazen behavior was huge. Had our waitress threatened to call the cops or something, that might have frightened her off of any sort of getting sexually daring in public for a long time to come.

My wife said while watching Sue Ellen walk away, “My goodness! Isn’t she just the sweetest thing? What a doll. And what a looker!” Then she turned my way and smiled at me almost wickedly. “You sly dog, you.”

“What?”

“It’s not enough for you to bone two stone teenage foxes who are practically drooling over your pocket monster; now you’ve got to make it three!”

“Who are you talking about? Lisa?”

“No, not Lisa, although she’s worth talking about. I’m talking about Sue Ellen. She’s totally crushing on you!”

I honestly found that idea absurd, and told my wife just that in no uncertain terms. “She is not!”

Mindy just put on an air of serene superiority. “Hey, women know these things. And she’s very fuckable, don’t you think? She’s one of the sexiest waitresses I’ve seen in a long time. What’s she doing in a relative dump like this? I’d do her, if I were in your shoes.”

“What, are you trying to set us up, now?”

She grinned mischievously. “Maybe. Seriously, what do you think of her?”

“I’ve been a bit preoccupied, to say the least. But now that I think about it, I’m pretty floored that she just stood there watching us for who knows how long. You’d think she’d either have freaked out or given us our privacy. But she was standing right there the whole time!”

Mindy grinned knowingly. “I think that just proves that she’s curious. Extremely curious. About a man who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. But you didn’t answer my question. What do you think of her? Physically, I mean. Sexually!” She leaned forward and said this last word in an excited and breathy whisper.

“Um, I don’t really have much to go on, do I? Not with that polyester outfit that’s like a reject from a few decades back. Yeah, she’s got a face that’s both cute and sexy, But other than that all I can see is her arms and a hint of cleavage.”

“Oh come on! She’s totally fuckable and you know it! You said she deserves a big tip. How ‘bout the tip of your cock sliding into her tight teenage twat?”

Her eyes opened wide, as if she was pleasantly shocked by her own proposal. “That’s a huuuuge and bulbous tip, believe me. She won’t soon forget getting THAT tip shoved her way!” She chuckled gleefully.

I was throbbing with arousal all over, and my erection in particular was demanding attention, but still I tried to bring her back to Earth. “Now you’re the one talking crazy. Let’s not even go there. Talk about opening up a dangerous can of worms.”

“But you admit that she’s fuck-worthy, don’t you? She may not be quite as stacked as your two ... girls, but she’s got a lovely face and I’m pretty sure there’s a smokin’ hot body underneath that baggy uniform of hers. And she’s what? Twenty-one, tops?” She leaned forward and whispered to me conspiratorially, “I think she’s ready for the King!”

“Sweetheart, seriously, let’s not even go there. Especially since she might walk by at any moment.”

“Okay, but I just want you to admit that you’d be more than willing to take her into the ladies’ room, lean her over a sink, pull up her skirt, and RAM the King home!” She made a dramatic gesture with her fist as she said that. “Nail her slutty ass over and over and leave her panting there, huge gobs of cum dripping out of her saucy hot snatch! Then you’d calmly zip up and come back out here to finish your dinner.”

She sat back and smirked, almost like she was enjoying a post-orgasmic moment after directly experiencing all that.

I don’t know where this stuff comes from with my wife. I was beginning to gather that she could be more into women than I am, although obviously from the angle of getting ME into these women rather than keeping them for herself.

To humor her though, I rolled my eyes and mock-surrendered. “Okay, okay! I admit it! She’s a hottie. And not just a run-of-the-mill pretty waitress. She really is something special. Now can we change the subject?”

“Only after you admit that she deserves a serious plowing and you’re just the man to do it! That you’re ready and willing to royally fuck her like a superman!”

“Fine, already! She’s seriously fuckable. There’s no way to deny that. But what’s gotten into you?”

“What’s gotten into me?! What’s gotten into me?! I’ve never been so God damned horny in my entire life, and all you want to do is sit there! I swear to God, if any of my food turns out to be even vaguely phallic-shaped, it’s gonna end up sliding between my legs!”

The look on her face was wild and animalistic. I knew I had to calm her down before one of us ended up doing something to get us in trouble, especially because I was feeling nearly as horny as she was. Trying to keep things light, I joked, “What’s the difference between a regular fucking and a royal fucking, anyway? Is there something like a ‘Her Majesty’s Royal Shagging Society’ that gives an official stamp of approval to certain fucks?”

She looked at me like I had two heads. Finally, she replied, “A royal fucking is what you’re gonna get just as soon as you take me back to the car. Or hell, to the bathroom. Or under the table!” She was panting hard.

It took some cajoling and skillful parrying on my part, but I finally managed to get Mindy onto a non-sexual topic. I needed to cool things down because now I was overheating almost as much as she was. I hadn’t really noticed Sue Ellen when I first came in, mostly because I only had eyes for my wife. But now that she’d pointed her out to me so blatantly, and given me her approval to check her out, I had to admit she was pretty damn foxy. This was no ordinary cute waitress, that’s for sure.

Upon closer inspection, I could see some serious curves despite the ugly uniform she was trapped in. What’s more, she just radiated health and fitness somehow. It wasn’t like she was bulging with muscles in an unattractive way, and in fact she gave off a very demure and feminine aura, but she looked like she could kick ass if need be. I really liked that. So, if my wife wasn’t radiating enough heat already, just looking at or thinking about Sue Ellen kept my motor running in overdrive.

Thankfully, the food came eventually and we were able to eat. I noticed that each time Sue Ellen came by our table, she stayed as long as she could and talked with Mindy on very friendly and even intimate terms. Mindy seemed to be on a charm offensive with her. They’d even traded phone numbers before we’d finished our main course.

All through eating dinner, even though the sexual tension had come down from its frenzied peak, my erection didn’t show any signs of going flaccid. Just knowing that my wife was sitting there on her bare ass kept my erotic buzz going, especially since we both knew that Sue Ellen knew that fact and was keeping an eye on us.

In fact, when Sue Ellen came by to take our dishes, she asked out of the blue, “Mindy, I feel really embarrassed to ask this, but how does it feel? You know, your ... seating arrangement?”

It hadn’t been that long ago when Mindy was too ashamed to even open her eyes with Sue Ellen near, but now she took the question in stride. “It feels GREAT! I feel so liberated. I can’t even begin to describe it. Have you done anything like this before?”

Sue Ellen blushed immediately, which made her look especially cute. “Me?! No. No way! I’d die of fright and shame! That’s why I’m asking. Does it feel ... sexy?”

Mindy laughed loudly. “Sexy! HA! Let’s put it this way: if I felt a smidgen more sexy, I’d pass out!”

Sue Ellen practically swooned. “That sounds really sexy. I wish I was you.”

I don’t know what got into me, but out of the blue I said, “Sue Ellen, it can be you. In fact, it will be. I want you to go into the bathroom right now, take your panties off, come back, and hand them to me.”

She stared at me with absolute shock.

For a moment I thought I’d badly miscalculated. I could feel some kind of sexual harassment suit coming on.

But then she said, shyly, “I don’t know. No. I couldn’t.” Her blush deepened.

Fortunately, I’ve been around my wife long enough to know that when a “no” is said in a particular tone of voice by a woman it really means, “I want to say yes. Convince me.”

So I said to her, “Why not? Who’s gonna know but the three of us, and we won’t tell. What’s the harm? Come on, you only live once.”

To my great surprise, Mindy chimed in, “Do it! You’ll feel so sexy and alive! You HAVE to do it! Please?” She reached out and took Sue Ellen’s hand. “Honestly, I’ve never done anything like this before tonight. Let’s do it together! We can be brave together!”

Sue Ellen’s doubt faded and a smile crossed her face. “Okay! I’ll do it! It’s true, you only live once. My life has been so boring lately.”

She looked around the restaurant furtively. “This sucky job. Who’s gonna know? Y’all are so much fun, and...” Then her doubt came back. “No. No, I can’t. My heart’s beating too much ... just thinking ... Y’all have me just about ready to pass out! And the other customers...”

Still holding Sue Ellen’s hand, Mindy stood up.

I was surprised by that. I thought she wouldn’t get up for the world, since she’d very carefully arranged her dress to hide the fact that it wasn’t under her ass. Luckily, her dress immediately fell down and covered her bare butt.

But Mindy said, “I’ll tell you what. I’ll go with you. I’ll be there to support you. Besides, I’ve got to clean myself up a bit.”

They laughed at that, both knowing exactly what part of her anatomy needed cleaning.

Then they walked off to the ladies’ room together, still holding hands. Right as they reached the open doorway leading out of our nearly private back room, Mindy turned back to me and winked.

Sitting there alone, I could only shake my head in wonder.

They were gone a long time, and I do mean a really long time. Ten minutes at least, but maybe more like fifteen. All I could do was sit there, growing increasingly annoyed.

One big problem was that I was getting outlandish visions of Mindy and Sue Ellen cavorting together on the beds in the back of the ladies’ room, partly because of Mindy’s crazy story from earlier. They were such ridiculous fantasies though that I wasn’t getting excited by them so much as distracting myself while time passed.

I must admit that my dick stayed fully erect though. I couldn’t wait to find out what happened when they got back. I was having wild ideas about just how far I could take this. I felt like a new man, with enough sexual confidence for an entire army. Anything seemed possible, if I just asserted myself.

Finally, they came back together. Mindy led the way through the open doorway, and more or less pulled a still very red-faced Sue Ellen along.

We watched as Mindy very carefully sat back down, making sure to arrange her dress in just the right way so she could sit on her bare ass without flashing any skin to surprised customers in the process. Then she nodded at Sue Ellen.

Sue Ellen turned to me. Her hands were trembling, and in fact her whole body was trembling. She whispered, “Here you are, sir.” She had her panties balled up in her fist, just as Mindy had earlier, but she simply dropped them onto the table in front of me and rushed off.

Mindy immediately told her, “Good! Very good! You did it!”

But Sue Ellen was overwhelmed by fear. Mindy and I watched as she hurried out of our little room and straight back towards the ladies’ room.

Mindy started to get up. “I can bet where she’s going. I’d better help her.”

But I said as I reached out to hold her hand and stop her, “Hey, what’s the deal? You two were in there forever, and now you’re going back?”

“She needs me. It’s important girl talk stuff.” She stood up, but then turned to me and winked. “Plus, of course, the lesbian orgies. Just keep your mind in the gutter. Focus on the lesbian orgies, and I’ll be back in a jiff.”

“But-” I complained as she let go of my hand and started to walk away. How did she know I’d been having fantasies of lesbian orgies in the ladies’ room? I paused, and then continued in a quieter voice, “Talk about blue balls, I’m suffering like you wouldn’t believe. I haven’t had a continuously hard yet untouched erection this long since, well, ever!”

It seemed my wife was going to walk away despite what I’d just said. But she only took a step or two before turning back to me and whispering conspiratorially again, “Patience. If we’re gonna break her in so she can join your stable, we have to take this step by step. Patience!” Then, with another wink, she was off.

So I was left alone again, but at least I was left aroused and with a lot to think about. I obviously don’t have a “stable,” so we can hardly add to it. And what the hey? “Stable?” Since when has she talked like that? She’s always saying outrageous stuff to get my motor running, and she usually succeeds. I’m sure that’s all this is. Obviously, I’m not going to have sex with some strange waitress from Mama Mia’s that I’ve just met.

Although, now that I think about it, since Sue Ellen’s so easy-going and understanding, maybe we can have some more fun with this, for real. Why not try?! My idea about taking her panties did work out pretty well, after all.

I nearly laughed out loud as I looked at Sue Ellen’s pair of panties sitting in the middle of the table. I picked them up and noticed they were very wet indeed. I resisted the temptation to bring them to my face and give them a good whiff.

Well, at least I did at first. Time passed and absolutely nothing was happening. Eventually, I picked them up and gave them a quick whiff. My God! Strange pussy! That’s so intoxicating!

I quickly put the panties back in place. But smelling them emboldened me further. Why not push this as far as I can? Why the hell not?! You only live once, like she said. I’m gonna go for it!

Mindy came back to me about five minutes later.

Sue Ellen also left the bathroom, but she only peeked her head into our room and looked at me once, quickly and furtively, before she went to deal with other customers.

As Mindy sat back down, carefully arranging her dress again, I asked her, “So can you finally tell me what that was all about?”

She was pleased as punch. “Don’t worry, Honey, she’s halfway to becoming your slut. Or should I say one of your sluts? Gaawwwd, what a great day!”

I sighed in exasperation. “Could you start making sense?”

She leaned forward, knowing that would give me another great cleavage shot. “Okay, it’s like this. Turns out that she’s naturally submissive, although she’s not really consciously aware of that fact. She’s finding out for the first time that she loves to obey a naturally dominant man like you. It gives me - uh, I meant her - a thrill like you wouldn’t believe! Hell, I’m sure it does things to both of us. It’s so great to be able to share this experience with her, but she needs to come along with baby steps. She came out of the bathroom after a few minutes to get one of the other waitresses to cover for some other customers. Then I could talk to her without worrying so much about the clock. Naturally I did what I always do in ladies’ rooms!”

“Which is?”

“Rave about you! And the King, of course.” She winked. “She already thinks you’re practically some kind of living sex god, after I finished talking to her. I can be very persuasive in describing your sexual skills.”

“Well, that’s er, interesting, but don’t you think you should have asked me before you ... Oh shit!” I was keeping my eye on the open doorway, and saw her come through it.

“What?”

“She’s coming our way. Shush it.”

Sue Ellen walked right up to our table, trying her best to act calm and collected and not entirely succeeding. She glanced at her pair of panties sitting on the table, and then looked away in great embarrassment. “Hi, y’all. Hi, Mindy. Hi, Dan. Sorry for running off there earlier, but I ... well...” She clicked into a professional waitress demeanor. “How is everything?”

I replied, “That’s what I’m asking you. How do you feel?”

She’d been red in the face already, but she started blushing even more profusely at that. She turned her head down and appeared too shy to respond.

But Mindy prodded authoritatively, “Sue Ellen, Dan is asking you a question.”

“I’m sorry, sir. It feels ... good, sir! Exciting!” She reached her hand out towards Mindy, who immediately gave it a reassuring squeeze and then kept holding it. Switching back to her professional mode, she asked us, “Can I get y’all something for dessert?”

I said, “I want your panties.”

The blush started to spread down her cleavage. “You already have them, sir.” She glanced again at the pair of panties on the table.

Of course I knew that already; I’d just wanted to remind her of that humiliating fact. Another inspired idea came to me. “Okay, then I’ll take a slice of cheesecake and your bra.”

“Excuse me?!”

“I said, ‘I’ll take a slice of cheesecake and your bra.’ Go to the bathroom, take off your bra, then come back and give it to me. I’m starting a collection of your underwear.”

Sue Ellen was trembling with excitement. One could see her chest heaving wildly despite her baggy uniform. She looked over at Mindy.

Mindy replied with another hand squeeze and a sympathetic expression that basically said, “Hey, what can you do? He asked you for your bra. You’d better go give it to him.”

Bowing her head down, Sue Ellen mumbled, “Yes, sir.” Then she shuffled off in a daze.

As soon as she disappeared out of sight through the doorway, Mindy bent forward and hissed, “Gaawwwd! I’m too hot! I’m on fire! That girl is so fucking hot for you! She’ll do ANYTHING you say! I’ll bet her pussy’s even more soaked than mine is, and that’s really saying something. You could follow her into the ladies’ room and take her right now!”

“Maybe,” I admitted, “but you know I’d never, ever do something like that. Just the STD danger factor alone...”

I looked around. The last of the other customers in our surprisingly private back room had left not that long before. So, with my heart pounding fast, I said as calmly as I could, “Besides, I want you. I want you to stroke my cock. Right here. Right now.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.