Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 3

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

(Sunday, May 19th)

When I woke up the next morning, I reached for Mindy before I even opened my eyes, but she wasn’t there. That didn’t surprise me, because I figured she had already left for work. She woke up before me the vast majority of the time. Her company had forced her to keep long hours, usually from eight in the morning until six or seven at night. She had good reason to be tired when she got home. I, on the other hand, am somewhat of a lazy bones in the morning. Since I do all my work from home, writing novels in my den, I can set my own hours. I’m rarely awake before ten.

However, I realized with a start that it was Sunday, not Monday. Where’s Mindy?! She should sleep in with me. I love it when we make love slow and easy on Sunday mornings before going to church. But then I realized with another start that she’d told me yesterday she had plans to visit her sister Erica, who lives in Santa Barbara. It’s a good hour-and-a-half drive from our place south of Newport Beach, and that’s if you don’t get stuck in traffic. So she’d left early and probably wouldn’t be back until late, to make the most of the day.

That meant I’d be here all day with just Michelle and Ruby. I had very mixed emotions about that. Now that summer vacation had just begun, I knew Michelle would get on pretty much the same schedule as me. One perk I enjoy during her summer vacation is that she often cooks breakfast for me and then we eat breakfast together. Ruby usually comes over later in the morning, after she has breakfast with her mother Cindy.

I tried to go back to sleep, but without much success. I drifted in and out of consciousness and tossed and turned. Probably I was feeling anxious about what the day would bring with my two sexy and troublesome Hellions.

Michelle came bounding into my room at ten-thirty and jumped on my bed with a joyous, “Morning, Daddy!” She generally did that if she was home and I wasn’t up by ten-thirty. But only recently had she started doing it wearing her pajamas.

And what pajamas they were! They looked like some kind of harem costume from The Arabian Nights. The top covered all of her arms but left her midriff exposed, while the bottoms widened out at the bottom like Turkish pants. But the most distinctive feature was their semi-transparency. From certain angles they looked quite solid, but from other angles, depending on the light, they were practically invisible. And she wore no underwear underneath!

I hadn’t actually opened my eyes yet, but I knew what she had to be wearing. She’d just bought those pajamas a week before, along with some other similarly scandalous clothing, and she’d been wearing them every morning since. Just in the mornings, mind you. Naturally, she slept nude, on silk sheets no less. No doubt to drive me even crazier.

A simple “Good morning, time for breakfast!” would have awoken me soon enough, especially since she cooks the most wonderful breakfasts. But no. As had become the tradition since school let out last week, she woke me with a tickle attack.

I felt completely helpless because I was so exhausted from fucking my wife the night before. I raised my hands to cover my head and protect myself from her assault.

That gave her a great opening to tickle-attack my armpits.

I moaned “No!” and rolled over, hoping she’d go away and let me rest for a few more minutes. I was still in denial that I might have to wake up, and I kept my eyes closed.

Michelle tends to get what she wants. When I think of her, the words “barely controllable” come to mind. Her older sister Nicky has always been a model child, but Michelle has been headstrong and willful pretty much since she was in the crib. It got so bad that we eventually resorted, in desperation, to regularly spanking her for her many misdeeds, but even that didn’t work. And now that she was a ravishing beauty, and she knew it, the situation was twice as bad as before.

Ruby is her “right hand man,” and also takes full advantage of her own beauty and charm. When the two of them team up, which is most of the time, they’re basically unstoppable!

My failure to aggressively respond to Michelle’s tickling was a foolish mistake. If you give an inch with her, she takes a mile. She kept at it mercilessly, tickling me everywhere. She knew my ribs were sensitive to her tickles, so she pulled down my covers enough to expose them. I tried to cover myself up like a turtle, keeping my arms at my sides to protect my ribs and my armpits.

“Time to get up, Dad,” she said while in the middle of her tickle-fest. “Rise and shine.”

“Mmmgghphhf.” My face was mashed into my pillow, which at least gave me a thankful respite from having to look in her direction and see her pajamas. Not only is my daughter mouth-wateringly beautiful in every way, driving a good, moral father like myself to near insanity with her body, but she has one unusual feature that her harem pajamas strongly emphasize: those damned twin torpedoes.

True, the fact that a slender eighteen-year-old girl like her would have such fulsome F-cup breasts is in itself remarkable. But that’s not what really gets me. After all, her boobs are only two sizes larger than her mother Mindy’s, and I can play with those any time. No, what kills me is the way those torpedoes completely defy gravity. They stick straight out, and I do mean straight out.

Until about a year ago, I’d never seen her topless, and I assumed that much or most of that effect was caused by some kind of especially wondrous Wonder-bra. But I was wrong. The first time I saw her take off her bikini top, during the nude beach trip last summer, I assumed her boobs would fall as the top pulled away. But no. No sag whatsoever. It’s odd, but VERY arousing.

I’ve seen every Playboy centerfold going back to the 1950’s issues, and I’ve never seen anything quite like it. She constantly looks like she’s about to fall over because those large orbs sit so high up on her chest and jut so far out, but of course she never does. And somehow she manages to be graceful and athletic even with those twin peaks rocketing off her chest. (Although there are limits to how well she can do with sports given she effectively has two basketballs attached to her chest!)

Getting back to my point, it was almost more than I could take to see those twin torpedoes in her harem pajama top. On any normal girl, the pajamas would have covered all of her rack. But they weren’t designed for someone with such a bountiful pair of F-cups, much less such a jutting duo. As a result, there wasn’t much fabric below the nipples. I could see the entire underside of her boobs if she was above me, like she usually was with these tickle attacks. And then she’d move, and the light would hit her pajamas at the right angle and they’d become transparent, as if by magic. The truth was, I could clearly see her pinkish nipples most of the time no matter what the lighting was.

It was really too much. I hadn’t even opened my eyes yet, but already I had an erection that could pound a hole through the Earth all the way to China. Meanwhile, she was laughing and giggling and taunting me, tickling me everywhere. I could feel her extremely long blonde hair on my skin here and there, brushing me like a thousand small and maddeningly arousing paintbrushes. I heard her say, “So, you’re gonna play that game, eh? Well, if you’re gonna cover up all your tickly spots I’m just going to have to find some new ones!”

Then, with a great whoosh, I heard and felt the covers get yanked off of me. This was bad. This was really bad. She knew I slept in the nude, and as a result she’d never done this before. At least I was turned over in a defensive turtle-like stance, so all she could see was my bare butt instead of my erection. But still, I was pissed.

I finally opened my eyes and turned my head. I saw her brilliant blue eyes staring right into mine from close up. She was smiling and having a ball. I glanced down and confirmed that she was wearing her sexy harem pajamas. Damn!

“SHELLE!” That’s my nickname for her, a name that I’m the only one she’ll allow to use. Not even Ruby gets to call her that. “Shelle, get my covers back on, this instant!”

But she said, “No way! Your feet look too tempting!” Then she burst into giggles. Suddenly I could feel her hands running all over the bottoms of my feet.

This was really bad too. I was extremely ticklish there. Being buck naked, I felt completely helpless to fight back or even do anything at all. All I could do was cover my privates with both hands. I had to close my eyes again because she was leaning towards me and her massive F-cups were dangling down and swaying around like she wasn’t wearing a top at all. Hell, in that position her top didn’t even cover her nipples!

But she wouldn’t stop. My anger at her disobedience dissolved into hilarity, as I couldn’t keep from laughing. I laughed so hard that it hurt. I thought I was going to hyperventilate. I found myself rolling all over the bed, trying to shake her away. Luckily I have such an ingrained sense of modesty that I cupped my privates without thinking, or who knows what she might have seen.

Finally she listened to my cries to stop and fell down onto the bed next to me, gasping with laughter too. I’d wound up facing up, so I finally was able to look her in the face. Or at least try to. Those damned twin torpedoes in her semi-transparent pajamas captured most of my attention. Thank God I had my hands thoroughly covering my crotch, but I still felt horribly vulnerable. I said as sternly as I could, considering I was still laughing, “Daughter, you’re in trouble! Cover me up this instant!”

She laughed some more and said, “What’s the problem? You seem to have your modesty well in hand!” Her eyes openly gawked at my hands over my groin. Unfortunately I had “morning wood,” and since I have a thick and long dick when it’s erect, I was having to be very careful to completely cover all of it and my balls. She had to know I had a big hard-on, just from the way I had my hands.

I was shocked by her boldness. As much as she’d been teasing me these last few weeks, it had always been about exposing her nakedness to me, almost always by taking her top off around the pool. Even in her morning tickle attacks she’d never purposely felt or seen anything below my ribs (although some accidental gropes may not have been so accidental, as I thought about it after the fact).

My mouth gaped, opening and closing like a fish, because I was stunned by her cheekiness. But she was just getting warmed up. Before I could say something coherent, she turned around so her ass was pointing my way, and said, “I’m sorry, Dad. I really am. I agree I’ve gone too far. I think I need to be punished. Can you think of any way to do that?”

She ostentatiously wiggled her ass back and forth. About half the time the light was just right, and I could see straight through her pajama bottoms like they weren’t even there. Damn, she has a fine ass! The truth be told, every single inch of her is movie starlet perfect. Double damn!

I’m her father! I shouldn’t be thinking the things I’m thinking. God, what is she doing to me?! It’s all I can do not to reach out and caress that ass with both hands! I mulled over the frustrations of having a daughter with the body of a high-priced call girl and a face that should be in the movies.

I was really going to let her have it and yell at her for her out-of-line behavior, when she raised her eyebrows in surprise. She has distinctive, sexy eyebrows, much like Michelle Pfeiffer’s. (Every single part of her body was sexy, dammit!) She said in a very serious and different voice, “Uh-oh. Dad, what did I just put my hand in?”

I looked down towards her hands. She was on all fours on the bed, facing away from me with her ass close to my face, so her hands were down around the middle of the big bed. One hand was right in the middle of a fairly large puddle of cum!

I suddenly remembered how I’d made love to my wife Mindy yet again before she went to work. Both of us were worked up from our discussion the night before, and we couldn’t get enough of each other. But I fell asleep as soon as it was over, so the sheets hadn’t been changed. I had taken to turning the air conditioner down low at night, in an effort to get Michelle to sleep under her covers, instead of nude and on top of them. So even though the sex had taken place a couple of hours ago, the cum had been trapped under lots of blankets and appeared to be as wet as ever. Thus, this extremely unfortunate accident.

Thinking about that made me briefly remember the discussion Mindy and I had, where it seemed my wife had all but openly stated that I could have some sexy fun with Michelle and Ruby! That blew my mind all over again, but I didn’t have time to dwell on it, due to this “puddle of cum” problem.

I was too stunned to speak as I saw Michelle raise her cummy hand and bring it to her nose. I watched her hand move up as if in slow motion, and I was helpless to stop it. She seemed genuinely puzzled, as if it wasn’t completely obvious what the puddle was made of. She smelled her fingers. She turned and looked at me with a bewildered expression. Was she that good an actress, or did she really not know? She seemed even more puzzled than before.

So far, I could handle what was happening. But then she started licking her cummy fingers. My heart practically shot out of my chest!

When I cum, I cum a lot. I watched gobs of my cum slowly drip from her fingers back to the bed sheet, as she licked her fingers just like a cat. “MMMM! Tasty! Daddy, what IS this stuff?” she asked cluelessly as she continued to lick her fingers clean. She thrust her index finger in her mouth and sucked it thoroughly. Then she pulled it out and did the same to the next finger, and then the next.

I couldn’t take it! It was too damn arousing!

“I, uh, it’s ... Err...” I had been too shy to tell her it was my cum even before she started licking it, but now there was no way I could say that. My heart was pounding like a drum, a great big bass drum. As I stared at her licking, I wondered if my eyes looked the way Roger Rabbit’s did when they would bulge out many inches from his face.

She continued to lick her hand, only with even more gusto. She pushed a cluster of her fingers deep into her mouth and thrust them in and out, apparently to make sure she sucked off every last drop. But it looked disturbingly like a blowjob to me. “Mmmm! It tastes soooo good! I’m not kidding. This is seriously tasty! MMMM! I could live on it! What’s it called?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.