Hollywood Noir - Cover

Hollywood Noir

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Blake could not help but struggle in fear as the cold water began to ripple about his neck, snorting wildly through his nose as his predicament was brought home in no uncertain terms; his fear was tempered by the excitement of his submission, his cock slipping hard against the rubber membrane as he writhed in the delicious confinement, bound and helpless with no chance of escape. Though alone as the setting sun mirrored the glassy water which now encircled his neck, the memory of the women's laughter and their cruel taunts as they thoroughly enjoyed putting him there, echoed through his mind. His balls tingled with perverse pleasure as the colder water above his cell now washed against his chin; if only they could be here to witness his torment, the pleasure would have been sublime. Maria's words bit home and he wished he could turn to see the gallows which held such promise; as the surge of water washed perilously close to his nose, he thought of his wife enjoying dominating the new male, a male introduced by Maria who had helped ensure Amanda's total dominance over him, the supreme and ruthless woman who would now influence her in his disposal. The thoughts ensured he would give up his seed again in submissive ecstasy; as he pulled his head back to avoid inhaling water, he grunted into the ball-gag as a fulfilling orgasm rose in him, in honour of his utter defeat at their dominance. As he snorted and spluttered in the foam so close to being snuffed, his whole body convulsed in an exquisite trance as he jetted his seed liberally in many orgasmic spurts of submission; hoping the tide would relent and allow Amanda and Maria the final pleasure he now knew would be inevitable if he survived.

Amanda was more than taken with the new male; she had rigorously dominated him on her return, delighting in venting a spitefully novel streak created by the fresh arousal created by the new an fitter male by applying her whip to ensure his total submission; the sound removed, he had pleased her by spending his seed several times, under her whip, and as he lay on her bed tending her cunt and asshole with his tongue. His obedience and total submission, enforced by his time at the hands of Maria, proved its worth in so many ways. She sat with her legs up, with the freshly striped male obediently tending her asshole and watched as Maria thrashed the other male, having now joined her, for spilling his seed without permission into Blake's mouth on the beach. The quivering male adorned with fresh cuts was then allowed to masturbate at her feet, and after licking his mess from her shoes and the floor, she sat back on the bed and lifted her skirt.

'You may now lick my asshole in thanks.' Amanda smirked as the willing male's dribbling cock maintained its erection as he obediently lapped at her friend's now very sweaty asshole. Maria sighed with pleasure as the two broken males attended their duty without question, Maria teasing the nub of her clitoris as she thought of the head which may now be engulfed by the ocean; she truly hoped it had not, though dying alone, away from the Mistress who now found pleasure elsewhere would serve as a just punishment. She turned her head to Amanda.

'Has Blake any part in this grand production of yours?' Amanda's cunt tingled with dark pleasure as she was reminded of the cur's ordeal; it had escaped her mind completely while she had indulged in the new male, such was his insignificance now. Blake had seen her fucked by many studs and had had the pleasure of cleaning up when they had honoured her dominant cunt, but Maria knew her well and knew this latest male was a worthy usurper in those duties, hence his introduction to her.

'No, he is too flabby now, though I had thought of. Being involved in a small cameo where he begs for a whipping and is duly obliged.' She sneered down at the robust head and shoulders which were fully occupied in tending the warm depths of her anus.

'Of course, I may still perform in that cameo ... with a more suitable subject.' She grinned cruelly, knowing Maria's lust for total and cruelly final dominance. Maria's cunt now buzzed with a sublime wave of pleasure as she rubbed a finger in the hot and sticky cleft.

'It would be good to have the younger girls witness the ultimate power of women over males, and provide much pleasure for Fay, Hannah, Penny and Kay if he were made an example of; that is, if he is still with us tomorrow.' Amanda smiled wickedly.

'I have had enough of his whining, true ... and he has more than paid for his chauvinistic crimes against women.' Both women smiled as they felt a fresh urgency from the tongues at their assholes; the submissive males unable to contain their excitement at listening to the confirmation of the absolute supremacy of these formidable women, having been utterly broken by Maria, both would willingly exchange places with Blake. Their thoughts seemed to transmit to the women, Amanda in particular; her cunt approached a satisfying orgasm as she gently stroked the hair of the male who had now helped her reach a decision.

'Tomorrow; production starts in earnest the day after, we'll let the girls know tonight. I will send a maid to release him in the morning and bring him here to be prepared. We shall bind the other males and have them face the cove from the pool side; they won't see what has happened, but they'll hear and know just the same, it will be a treat for them too.' Maria sighed with victorious pleasure as she thought of tormenting Blake.

'Please allow me to fetch him, rather than your maid; I want to feel him quiver on the leash as I bring him back alone, he will know without my telling him, and the pleasure will be supreme. Besides, he may have gone already, and we don't want his bloated face to spoil the maid's day.' Amanda was only too keen to oblige, and lifted her legs in ecstasy as she enjoyed a tremendous orgasm at Blake's expense; she had tired of his whining, now it would cease.

Larry had earned the right to lick his Mistress before she showered and indulged his deepening sense of submission to her and all women as Penny stood dominantly before him and leaning forward slightly, parted her ass cheeks and allowed the grateful sub to sniff and lick her asshole as he knelt behind her superb long legs. His cock boned as he sampled the warmth of her anus and thought of the day's events; Penny's cunt oozed as she too thought of the humiliations endured while her sub licked eagerly at her sticky pucker, she was feeling very, very dominant.

'I think I shall award you the cane before we shower; I want to see you come for me as you are punished, you have been very forward today and have earned it.' She pulled away and Larry's balls tingled as he watched her move to the bed and place the pillow in the middle of it, then take a pair of used panties and toss them where he would lay his face. The commanding brunette then picked the cane from beside a chair, flexed it, then cut the air with it a couple of times making his cock pulse. She smiled down at the kneeling sub who waited in anticipation of her command.

'On the bed! I don't think this will take too many strokes, we have both had a very exciting day.' Larry duly lay on the comfort of the pillow with his and high and ready for the cane, nestling his face into the gusset of the seasoned panties; she knew that having her scent while under the cane would make him shoot before he endured too much punishment, her affection for him could never allow the cruelty administered to Blake by Amanda, but she could still be very spiteful and thoroughly enjoyed dominating him. Larry was on the verge of spending on the pillow with just the thought of the cane, and was close to spending his mess as his nose sampled the delightful spice of the panties. With her cunt hot and wet with excitement, she wasted no time and began her delivery of the wicked cane, enjoying watching him buck as the whoosh of the rod heralded the approach of each stinging cut; Larry gasped into the panties as he watched her beautifully dominant body flex through the corner of his streaming eyes, her full breasts wobbling as she smiled and pressed home her feminine authority. He took no more than seven stinging stripes before surrendering his seed to the pillow in submissive ecstasy. She dropped the cane and mounted the bed to be pleasured before they showered and prepared for the evening.

Scott was now learning to tend and care for the blonde and youthful Carrie in a way he could not have imagined just the day before; after the rigours of his earlier chastisement, he now found himself thoroughly enjoying his absolute submission to her as she ruled over him in a domesticated scenario; she enjoyed having him masturbate at her feet as she sat on the toilet and was taught his duties there, his cock stiff again as he gelled the curves of her feminine body in the shower shortly after. His realisation of the pleasure of submission to womanhood ensuring a natural obedience which was now mutual.

The women now sat poolside in their flowing evening gowns, their various slaves kneeling in attendance as they lounged, drinking and smoking, chatting about the oncoming production and the preparations for the scenes which they all relished engaging in. The evening was a particularly warm one; Amanda sat in a full length black chiffon dress which gave away the lush curves of her naked body within it, her full breasts and poking nipples expressed beautifully through the sheer fabric, keeping her new pet's arousal fully charged as he knelt naked and leashed beside her. She smiled knowingly at Maria who wore a silk kimono, also in black; the other women wore more brightly coloured garments and puzzled at the choice of their two dominant colleagues, Fay smiled at the two as they exchanged glances; she was adorned in a flowing purple and red gown, her legs propped up by a crouching male servant who was being used as a footstool.

'What are you two up to? Please let us in on whatever it is.' Amanda's red hair seemed to glow in the poolside lamps as she teased her new pet's semi-erect cock to full stiffness with her spiked sandal.

'I have an announcement to make ... for the ears of women only.' The maids were summoned and the males were led into the house and the patio doors were closed behind them. As they knelt behind the glass, Larry and the other pets could see Amanda rise and strut amongst the women, wearing a broad and excited smile on her face as she uttered words which the males could not hear; the two new males knelt in obedient silence, they could guess what was being said, the maids attending them with their canes ensured their was complete silence. What they did hear was the applause of the dominant women as they stood to show their pleasure at whatever it was that the cruelly dominant Amanda had disclosed. The doors were opened and the males were led out to their respective Mistresses once more; Larry could not help but notice how the slave who had arrived that very day was receiving a great deal of attention from the dominants, Penny stroked him and gave him a solemn smile.

'All will be revealed tomorrow my pet. Then we can all concentrate on the film.'

Blake awoke with a start, momentarily blinded by the bright morning light; he snorted with relief on seeing the expanse of wet sand before him, drying in the hot sun as the sea retreated. He squirmed in the bath-water warmth of the cell, his ordeal nearly over, his flaccid cock rising immediately to press against the membrane as he could now fully enjoy the luxury of the bondage it offered, as he recalled the water circling his head, leaving him in a state of total submissive ecstasy as it threatened to drown him; his anus tingled with a defeated pleasure as he re-lived the terror and strange pleasure that had accompanied it, making him shoot his mess in complete surrender. He bit hard on the ball-gag as he wriggled in his bonds and rubbed his cock, relieving the drowsiness he felt, having slept fitfully throughout the dark hours when it had become evident he was not to be submerged. The pleasure of his solitude was short lived as the sound of footsteps in the sand approached, though his cock pulsed erect and willing as Maria moved within his eyesight; she wore a black leather cat-suit, her eyes heavy with mascara, and scowled sternly at him as she trailed a leash over her arm, the collar hanging like a noose. She laughed and walked up to his protruding head, and bent to undo his gag, before undoing one of her black strapped sandals and forcing her toes into his mouth. Blake gagged and spluttered as the blend of flesh and gritty sand invaded his mouth, his cock boning as she took full advantage of his position to dominate him. Her cunt buzzed with pleasure as she felt him suck obediently on her toes while she looked over to the grim scaffold and the noose which waved in the breeze.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.