Size Matters - Cover

Size Matters

Copyright© 2013 by Swabby

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peter's mother passes away and leaves him the responsibility of owning and operating a lingerie store. Is he up to the challenge? Can he remain a gentleman with all those temptations? Do we want him to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

The following Saturday morning Trudy was back. I gave her a discount and she got two bras for $27 each, but who cares about that, I was worried that I was getting fixated on big tits. Maybe it was just that Trudy came back and I had spent more time being just a little more intimate with her than Liz, but those magnificent mammaries could cause you to fixate. She was not really old enough for me to date so I didn't even try. We went into the fitting room to try on her new bras.

"You seem distant Peter." She said.

"Well, it's your age actually. I like you and all, but I'm much too old for you and I am also worried that this could destroy the store. It's not much, but my Mother spent her life here. It's her legacy."

"I would never do anything to hurt you. You're a good guy and I know those are very few and far between. I have been taking advantage of you. I felt from the start that I could trust you and you wouldn't push me to have sex. Guys today only want to screw you or get a BJ. That's a bit more than I want right now."

"Yes, it is tough growing up. I'll tell you more when I get there, haha."

"Can you check out the fit please, it doesn't feel right somehow."

I knew what she wanted. "OK, but perhaps from now on you should have someone else fit you so I stay out of trouble."

I started by adjusting the straps on first one, and then the other bra.

"It feels loose in front for some reason."

"It does, here let me help" I said as I stepped behind here and slid my hands into the cups of her bra.

"Better?" I asked.

"Mmm much."

I continued to fondle those fine boobs. She sure had a set and they were warm and soft as hell. I manipulated the tips gently for a few minutes and then slid my right hand into her pants and down into her panties. I was digging for the prize and found she was already wet as hell. She had probably been going nuts in anticipation all morning. It took no time for her to get off with just a few rubs on her clit.

Thank god for tighty whiteys and loose fitting pants, it looked like it was going to be a long day for me.

"OK, that should take care of you for a while. You should find a guy your age that is quiet and reserved and train him the way you want him. Most guys would jump at the chance, but it's all in who you choose. You pick a jock and all you will get is testosterone. Pick a nice guy and you should be much happier and so will he."

"Alright, Peter" she said as she kissed my cheek and headed out of the room, "I will think about what you said. "I just wish I were old enough for you."

"Me too dear, me too." I had one of the girls ring her up so they would get the commission.

A few hours later a woman about my age came in. She introduced herself to me as Tammy, Trudy's older sister. She was a lovely brunette with white flawless skin. She was 2" taller than Trudy but wasn't as big up top as Trudy, but who cared. I was hooked, she had a great personality. I could tell she was a lady, but she had a good sense of humor. I like happy people, and she was happy without being weird.

"I am confused by the huge selection. Why are there so many bras here?" she said.

"There are different bras for different occasions. You can't wear a gray workout bra in an evening gown, and a lace bra would be uncomfortable mowing the yard, it would rub you badly. That's why we exist. We fit you with the right bra for your body and activity and correctly adjust it for you so that you have the perfect fit. We believe this takes trained help because bras are very intimate items and you need to the right bra for whatever you are doing."

I continued "Then consider the sizes. Most stores carry AA, A, B, C D and maybe DD sizes only. We carry all those plus Training bras, AAA, DDD, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N to name a few as well as European sizes. We carry sizes for everybody, not just 80% of the female population.

"Besides cup size, you also have to consider band size and placement. The bands between breasts are available in different sizes. Some breasts are oriented towards the outside, others are close in the middle. Sometimes women buy the right bra but fail to adjust it correctly. What seems right at 7am might be a problem by 4pm."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.