Size Matters - Cover

Size Matters

Copyright© 2013 by Swabby

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter's mother passes away and leaves him the responsibility of owning and operating a lingerie store. Is he up to the challenge? Can he remain a gentleman with all those temptations? Do we want him to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

The following Friday a largish teenager asked to speak with me privately.

"As you can tell, I'm somewhat big up top. I have always bought my bras at that well known department store and have never been happy with how they feel. By the end of the day my back aches and my boobs are usually sore."

"Yes, you need the right fit and the right material as well as extra support. We have several bra lines to choose from that would do the job right for you. I would recommend Aviana. Most bra companies just arbitrarily upped the sizes of their regular bras and they end up fitting badly, whereas Aviana designed their bras specifically for well endowed women from the start. This makes a big difference. There are other bra companies that cater to larger sizes but they are often well over $100.00 each."

"Can't afford that! I'll try Aviana. Can you measure me like you did my friend Liz? She said you really know your stuff and that I needed to be measured the right way to get the right size bra." She said as she leaned closer with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yes, lets go to one of the fitting rooms and take your measurements." I said pointing to a fitting room.

As before I found her blouse came off quickly and she was reaching behind her for the clip. "Let me help" I said.

"Thank you." She said as she leaned forwards to let the huge cups slide down her big breasts.

"Well, bit more than Liz, huh?" She said.

"Yes, quite." Her breasts were very large with little sag. As I gained experience I would find out women this size and larger were doomed to droopy breasts in just a little over a decade. Her large aureoles were dark brown and the nipples were inverted.

I measured her. "Let me pick out a few for you to try on." I said leaving.

I typed in her measurements into the computer and she was a 36G for crying out loud. I went to the Aviana shelf and picked out four bras for her to try.

"This should do the trick quite well. The Aviana Plus Size Underwire 2456 is elegant yet has the support and comfort that you can wear it all day and night. I brought several in sizes close to what you should wear so we can see which is the best fit."

"Yes, this is very nice looking." She said as she started to put it on.

I was right, and the size I had selected was the one that fit the best.

"This is very pretty, Liz said you liked to double-check the fit. Do you need to do that for me?"

"Oh yes, certainly. It's very important we check your fit." I said as I started pulling on the straps making minor adjustments and then inserted my fingers into the top of the cups and tugged a little.

"Hmm," I said. "lets check in more detail." I said as I gently touched her so she would turn. I then put each hand outside each cup and gently hefted them. "Seems to be about right."

"You need to squeeze these big puppies a lot harder ... to be sure the size is right of course." She said.

I was quite happy to oblige.

"Here, the fit is fine." she said impatiently, "It's better this way." she said as she slipped the bra off and I found I was squeezing her big juicy bare melons. They were so warm and so soft and so frickin big! After a couple minutes of this and her groaning I moved one hand to the crotch of her shorts and started sliding my hand up and down the outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.