Size Matters - Cover

Size Matters

Copyright© 2013 by Swabby

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peter's mother passes away and leaves him the responsibility of owning and operating a lingerie store. Is he up to the challenge? Can he remain a gentleman with all those temptations? Do we want him to?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

After graduation I started working in the store full time. After working there for almost a year I had a strange experience. A small teenager came in and came straight to me. "Can we talk privately a minute?" she said. I could tell she was older than she looked. She looked 12, but was probably at least 16.

"Sure, lets go over behind this rack where we are further away from others."

"Um ... I need some help and I was told by my cousin to ask for you. I need some special items and have no idea where to start."

"Alright, can you tell me more about what you need?" I said.

"Yes, uhhh, I was asked at the last minute to go to a dance and I need some nice underthings to wear with my dress."

"Well I am glad you came to see us. Did you know that 70% of women wear the wrong bra size? Furthermore, no two manufacturers bras fit the same. One company's B might be another companies C."

"Wow, no wonder I have never been happy with my bras. You wouldn't think it would be such a problem as 'mine' are so small."

"Please, say no more. You are much more normal in size than you think. Ever see old movies? Did you see a bunch of double D's in them? Marilyn Monroe was only a B cup. It's more about having the right bra and how you feel about yourself. Large breasts would only give you backache and you would be pestered by men for the wrong two reasons."

"Wow, no wonder Sheila sent me to you. You know your stuff."

"The problem is that the original measurement for bras was all a matter of volume. As if all women had just a few different volumes. Shape has everything to do with it too. Some sit outside the rib cage and others go straight out in front. No two are alike, so each manufacturer has come up with different lines."

"Well it seems I came to the right place."

"Let me take some measurements so we can settle on a baseline size to start with." I said.

"Oh, should we go into a fitting room so you can measure?"

"I can measure you out here." I said kicking myself in the ass.

"Would it be more accurate without these things in the way?"

I could tell she was a nice girl, but she was probably looking for a little thrill, even if it was with a gay guy. Little did she know. "I think it would be more accurate if you don't mind."

"I so want to finally get the right size, especially for this dance. It will be my first."

I held my arm up in the direction of the dressing booths and followed her inside. By the time I pulled the curtain closed, her blouse was off and she was unsnapping her bra from the front.

My first live breasts were small and sat pointing outwards. Her aureoles are light pink and the nipples are small and pointy and just a little darker. The aureoles crinkled up quickly in the cold.

"What do you think?"

"Very nice." I said stupidly.

"No, what size am I?" She grinned at my preoccupation.

"Let me measure." I said taking measurements around her body, above, below and across the tips of her very pretty breasts. I wrote the measurements down.

I said, "I need to go out and pick up a few for you to look at. Then we will have a baseline."

"OK."

I quickly moved to a computer we had that always had a bra size calculator in one window and I typed in her sizes.

I then picked up three bras from the Maidenform Dream Bandeau line and rushed back in. "Try these on for size. This line has detachable straps so they can be used for everyday as well as evening wear, I assumed you wanted black – everyone does."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.