Slut Wife, Slut Mom - Cover

Slut Wife, Slut Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was the afternoon of the third day. I was sitting naked at the table drinking a beer. Julie was naked cleaning up after our late lunch. The boys had wasted no time disappearing with Lisa into the bedroom.

Normally you would hear tires on the gravel to let you know you had company, so imagine my surprise when I looked up to see my wife’s sister-in-law and her two boys standing in the doorway. Swerving to miss a deer, Tony had lost control and their car ended up in the ditch about half a mile down the lane.

In all the years that I’ve known her, I’ve never seen Janie at a loss for words yet there she stood, mouth open. Beside her, grinning widely, were her twin boys, Robert and Charles.

“Can you let me in here. These bags aren’t exactly light.” Tony appeared behind his family. He had a suitcase in each hand and a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder. Without a word, he sat them down outside.

“We were going to call, but we thought it would be more fun to surprise you.”

He looked around as if to keep the conversation going so as to not go back to the silence.

“So where’s Jake and Lisa?”

As if on cue from the bedroom, Lisa let out a moan, “Oh Josh! You fuck Mommy so good.”

Janie immediately turned, “Robert! Charles! Outside!”.

It was clear, they didn’t want to go but eventually they gave in.

Having no car available turned out to be our saving grace. Plus, the fact that Janie was out of shape. Janie had put on close to fifty pounds these last few years. Which was a lot for her 5’2” frame.

I was surprised she hadn’t stayed at the car in the first place. But then, she wouldn’t want to be left alone, even with her boys, out in the ‘wild wilderness’. She was 100% city girl. Even the cabin was with all its amenities was ‘roughing it’ in her eyes.

I managed to throw on some clothes while instructing Julie to do the same and to let Lisa and the boys know Lisa’s brother and his family were here.

When I went out on the front porch, Janie was sitting there on the bench, red faced. The boys stood back, whispering to each other. It looked like Tony was trying to reason with his wife, “It’s really none of our business.”

It was clear Janie was not listening to her husband. As soon as she saw me, she leaped up, “What in the name of Jesus are you people doing up here?”

I stepped back, “Calm down, now.” She got right up in my face. Well, as close as someone almost a foot shorter could get. She made up with her lack of height with her index finger, which was now about an inch from my nose.

“Don’t you tell me to calm down. You are just lucky I don’t have the cops here right now hauling your butts to jail. If people didn’t know that whore was Tony’s sister...”

“Who you calling a whore, bitch!”

It was Lisa, dressed in a short, very thin robe; It was so thin that you could see the texture of her hard nipples. It was open enough in front so you could see deep cleavage.

My wife and her sister-in-law had a relationship that went as far as tolerating the other one being in the room. My wife always maintained the main reason she married her brother in the first place was for the rise in social status. Lisa and Tony were country club. Janie was poor white trailer trash.

By now, Jake along with Nathan, had joined his cousins. I noticed they had moved even further away and it was clear, the twins did not share their mom’s views as all the boys were talking excitedly. Even without being able to hear what they were saying, it was clear that the twins were impressed with their cousin’s good fortune.

After letting Janie blow off steam and before she could build up more, I jumped in. “Let’s concentrate on getting your car out of the ditch, and maybe, once we’ve all calmed down, we can discuss this a bit more civilly.”

Janie was not going to accept words like ‘calm’ and ‘civil’. But before she could let lose again, I called the boys over and we were on our way down the lane.

Looking back, I saw Janie sitting alone. Seems Lisa didn’t want to sit and chat either.

Once we got out of site, I stopped. “So Tony. I don’t see your wife calling the cops, do you?”

“I don’t know man. She was pissed.”

I know Julie will never say anything because she would never risk her son, and even my son, getting into trouble. Janie would probably eat her cubs if it increased her social standing.

“I’m thinking the last thing your wife would want is a scandal. I think we should capitalize on that. Imagine if it got out that you’ve been porking your own sister?”

That got the twins attention.

“Jake. Why don’t you and the other boys go back and see if you can help your aunt see things from our side. You know, like you did with Julie.”

The big grin on Jake’s face confirmed he knew exactly what I wanted.

He turned to his cousins, “Hey guys. Let’s head back to the cabin.”

Jake walked away with the others following close behind. They were all listening intently to what he was telling them. Tony looked at me, not having a clue what was about to happen.

“Let’s go see what it’s going to take to get your car out of the ditch.”

It was obvious once we got there a tow truck was going to be needed.

“Let’s head back. We can drive in to town in the morning.”

“In the morning? I don’t know if Janie would stand for that.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.