Slut Wife, Slut Mom - Cover

Slut Wife, Slut Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

"Hey, Tony." Tony was my wife's brother. "You're out and about early."

"Hey, Bruce. Janie's car's in the shop so I had to get up to take her to work. I figured I might as well stop in and see how my big sister and her family are doing."

The conversation didn't quite fit what was going on. Lisa was naked and bent over at the waist. Tony was behind her, with his cock buried in her pussy. Jake was leaned against the kitchen counter. His mom had her lips wrapped tightly around his cock. They stood almost stationary as Lisa, grunting and moaning, moved back and forth on their cocks. It reminded me of one of those Chinese finger traps you buy at novelty stores. Once you stick a finger in each end, it doesn't seem to want to let go of them.

It had been six months since the big change up in family dynamics. I don't think any of us could have predicted how things would turn out. Lisa was quick to accept her new role as family slut, and except for this major change, many other aspects of our lives fell back to the way they were before.

For example, Lisa still made sure Jake's homework was done when he got home from school, but now when he finished, he got rewarded with a blow job. Or, Jake could knock off a quickie between his mom's legs before going out to mow the grass.

Lisa and I went from having sex maybe once a week and only if I initiated it to two or three times a day. It was decided early on that we had to use discretion, but we managed to get others involved. Her brother was a no-brainer. He was always staring at her big jugs or making crude comments, unless of course his wife was around. Tony wasted no time once we told him of his sister's new role. The first couple of times, Lisa tried to feign disgust but her orgasms betrayed her.

Jake wanted his best friend Nathan to join in, but I just felt it too risky. We did experiment a bit. Lisa and Jake spent the afternoon in a local hotel with a boy Jake had met at the hotel's pool. They had told the boy's mom they were going up to play video games. Jake introduced Lisa as his dad's 'girlfriend'. They spent the whole afternoon fucking Lisa. I admit I was a bit jealous, but I was also worried. What if the kid were to freak and tell his mom or something. I didn't want to add to the risk.

When the school had a 'cosplay' costume party / dance, we came up with what we thought would be a foolproof plan. Lisa dressed up like Batgirl. She looked hot and unrecognizable, especially with her long red haired wig. She had little trouble getting Nathan with Jake into the back of the limo. I was driving so we kept the window cracked open enough where I could at least hear what was going on in the back.

Lisa had done a good job keeping the conversation to a minimum and even pulled off a British accent. But when she had a big orgasm and cried out Jake's name, it became obvious that it was Lisa. Nathan now knew our secret.

Nathan swore never to tell anyone, but I still felt uneasy. The damage was done, so what could we do? Of course, that opened the door for Nathan to join in on our family fun.

Nathan would never knowingly betray us, but I could imagine what his mom would do if she ever found out. Being the overprotective mom that she was, Julie would freak out totally. There had to be something that could be done. Then it hit me. We would have to somehow bring Nathan's mom into the mix.

Julie is a single mom. What little relationship we had with her was due to Nathan and Jake's friendship. Nathan knew little of his dad as he left when Nathan was very young. He rarely talked about him. Julie was a typical wallflower. She was a thin woman with very little curves. She was always extremely shy, especially around men, but apparently opened up when it was just her and the two boys. When not at work being a bank teller, her time was spent as a doting mother for her son and his best friend, our son Jake.

Everyone was on board with our plan to get Julie involved in the family fun, including Nathan. First thing was to get Julie and Nathan to come up with us to the cabin for a week. After several excuses, and with Nathan and Jake's insistence, she finally agreed to go.

Nathan rode shotgun as Julie found herself between Jake and Lisa in the backseat. With a full tank of gas, we would stop half way to refuel and grab some dinner at our favorite truck stop café. The first phase of our trip involved Jake being a bit hands on with Julie. Holding her hand led to placing his hand on her leg. The idea was to make Julie feel uncomfortable but not take it too far – yet. Jake more than accomplished his mission.

Without actually putting it in words, Lisa let Julie know that she saw what was happening, but it clearly wasn't the reaction Julie was expecting. Whenever Jake's hand roamed a bit too far, Lisa would simply smile at her son's actions as if it was the cutest thing in the world. Lisa was definitely into her role in all this. Julie let out a muffled squeal when Jake's hand slid up Julie's inner thigh. Lisa leaned in and whispered, "I think someone has a crush on you". Of course she whispered loud enough so we all could hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.