Homosexual Indoctrination: Spring Semester - Cover

Homosexual Indoctrination: Spring Semester

Copyright© 2013 by theobedientboy

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The slaves return for the spring semester.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Science Fiction   Robot   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

The slave formerly known as chrissie typed on the keyboard attached to its personal tablet. it was doing a homework assignment for Advanced Slavery, a required class for all slaves. The boy it had been studying with, an eager freshman named Will that had transferred in halfway through the year, had asked it to join him for studying. Will, a handsome boy with bleached blond hair and a strong tan, had tried to spend more time around slaves and drones at the suggestion of his Preceptor. The boy liked slave a lot and they had studied, books and other htings, a few times as the term went on.

Will was about to go in the shower in his dorm room with a towel around his toned body, but dropped it off awkwardly. He had grown up in a home that did not really be so open about sexuality, so he was still becoming accustomed to how things were at the Academy. slave looked up from its tablet and stared at the boy's fine form, but noticed something it thought worth mentioning. "Um, you don't shave your legs, Sir?"

Will paused, startled a bit by the question. "Uh, no? I don't have a lot of hair so I have never bothered. Small little fuzzes could be seen on his legs and around his cock.

"Oh," slave beamed, "you should! It makes your legs look good." it paused to think of other reasons. "slave likes to do it as part of the ritual of looking good for men." it looked up with a naughty smile. "Men love it too, which is what is important, right?"

Will nodded, a distant look in his eyes for a moment. "Making me happy is what is important."

slave leaned in and kissed the boy, taking his hand to lead him to the shower. it took a razor and some shaving lotion out of the closet. "Lay down, please." Will sat down in the small bathing pool that each boy had in their dorm room. slave knelt down next to it and began rubbing lotion all over the blond's legs. Noticing how his cock got harder, it made a mental note for later.

Gently, it began shaving the boy's legs, taking time to make sure they were as smooth as possible. slave took great pride in his hairless nature and how much it pleased men. it glided back and forth and added more lotion when needed.

Once done shaving the boy, slave put some lotion on his hard cock. it began stroking Will's cock, slowly and quickening until the boy sprayed cum all over it. The sticky slave slipped into the water with the boy and they kissed, beginning to wash each other clean. slave knew, with more training, Will would please men in all things.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Marcus." The Preceptor smiled as he shock the Academy's newest hire. "I mostly work with boys and slaves, so I wasn't surprised that we had never met when you attended here."

Marcus nodded, the ends of his spiky dark hair flopping with his head. "I remember seeing you around campus, but yeah I was pretty focused on my studies and working hard so I could come back to the Academy to teach. I really liked my time here."

The Preceptor raised his eyebrows. "Yes, there are certainly many perks to working here. I am sure you enjoyed many of them as a student on dominant track.

"Oh," Marcus began, his eyes drifting to chrissie-slave, who was waiting at attention on a small podium behind The Preceptor, "you mean like spending my career around utterly obedient, barely aging, slaves and drones? Sure, that is a part of it. But I do really believe in the academy's mission here." He looked up and made eye contact with his new mentor. "I could not wait to come back."

The Preceptor nodded and stood up to end the meeting. "I will be retiring in a few years and I think the Academy is in good hands with men like you." They shook hands again. "Where is your office going to be?" Marcus gave a number a few halls away after looking up its exact place on his tablet.

"Great," The Preceptor began, clapping his hands together. He pushed a button on his desk, which made slave's eyes blink on the podium. it slid off the podium and curtsied, speaking the usual pronouncements of service. "slave, this is Marcus." He paused as slave looked over at the man with a soft smile. "He is a new teacher here at the Academy. In ... exactly one hour, I want you to head to his office to help him settle in." He gave the room number.

"Yes, Master." slave smiled as it looked between the men, a sincerely thrilled docility mirrored on its face. Marcus sighed; he was going to enjoy working here.

Weeks went by and eventually the midterm spring break was upon the Academy. The campus emptied as the week went on, with young men, boys, and slaves going home for the week long break after their mandatory advising session. There were two important events that took place during the break however. First, about a third of this semester's slaves were reprocessed and convert to drone status. Many of these were sent to the mysterious Academy Resort for sexual slavery. Others stayed at the Academy to serve out their time before sale to a person, family, or corporation. Some were tagged for potential marriage by a man as well, where they would be given back their original personality, with all of the experience of being a slave and drone, before devoting themselves to marital bliss.

The other thing happening on campus was an "open house," so to speak, for potential incoming young men and boys. This was done when the campus was a bit quieter so the staff's full focus could be on meeting with them. Teachers like Marcus met with potential incoming dominant track students and administrators like The Preceptor met with boys interested in submissive track at the school. Currently, he was quite occupied with his work.

Based on individual interviews with them and reports from their families, the top 20 or 30 boys had an additional workshop added to their schedules. At this workshop, they were subliminally focused on attending the Academy and having a deep desire to serve while there. This was where chrissie-slave's younger brother robby was now. The boy was enthusiastically taking notes as a handsome young man on dominant track, who delayed his vacation on break to help out as part of his teacher training, explained the perks of attending the Academy. The boy, as his subliminal programming taught him, could not wait to attend. He needed to learn how to serve to the best of his ability.

He continued taking notes until a new screen came up before him that triggered him and every boy in the room into a hypnotic state. As commanded, they stood up and followed the young man back to their quarters for the three day visit, where each was given initial instructions for what to work on when they return him. robby, standing naked before a few men, was told to practice domestic service and take a summer course in childcare. His boyfriend, also attending the Academy, wanted to marry his beloved boy after their schooling was done. He expected to play professional sports and wanted to begin a family soon after. robby could not see any other purpose in life.

On his way out of the workshop, robby was walking along a path when he came out of it between two buildings. The sun was bright, so he stepped into the shade along side one of the buildings and continued his walk. Suddenly there was a squeeze on his arm and he was pulled into an ajar door. Inside the room, which was lit with just a small lamp, he found his dear brother, er, "slave," standing before him. The brothers embraced tightly for a long minute before robby pulled away, suddenly confused about why his brother had been here.

Before he could ask a question, slave spoke. "slave is so happy to see you!" it leaned in and kissed its brother, who returned the kiss.

Robby nuzzled with his brother before looking up. "Why am I here with ... it? How did you know where I would be?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.