The Tames - Cover

The Tames

Copyright© 2013 by theobedientboy

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college journalist, researching financial fraud, uncovers a much deeper conspiracy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   Robot   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   mc sex story,mc story

Jean-Paul walked behind the two way glass to find an engineer and two deeply enslaved drones monitoring the results. The Engineer nodded to him. "I just began the new audio that James recorded yesterday to the feed. While under control, a Controller had commanded James to read about four pages of script that would be used to further brainwash him. Over the intercom in front of one of the drones James' voice could be heard coaxing him into a deeper level of submission:

... you are such a good boy ... men deserve your obedience ... obeying is so easy ... easy to just do as commanded ... any man who commands you should be obeyed ... no need to decide for yourself ... just do as you are told ... you exist to obey ... men are your superiors ... you only think and do what you are told...

Inside the helmet, James stared straight ahead, doe eyes accepting new programming. He had been happy to record the new script, even after being told it would further wipe away his will. The boy had a mindless look on his face as he mouthed along with the script now recorded. Satisfied, Jean-Paul left the room, confident in his Engineer and his brainwashed drones.

Two days passed while James went through further conditioning. Jean-Paul had checked in a few times on the boy. Engineers reported that he had accepted all new programming and was progressing quite well. The boy would be fully reprogrammed soon enough. The last time Jean-Paul looked at him, he was running on a treadmill, staring mindlessly forward at a hypnotic spiral before him. The previously skinny boy was beginning to have a more toned body that would get top dollar from a buyer. The endurance gained from athletic training would further raise that price. At the end of the routine, the Trainer had no problem commanding James to return to the programming tube he had spent a lot of the week inside.

When James woke up the next day, he suddenly had no idea what to do. The sleepy boy yawned and tried to remember the last few days, but could only remember being led into the brainwashing tube. For some reason, this did not bother him and he idly wondered what to do now. A sign on the wall said something, but it was in a language the Tame did not understand anymore. This did not bother him.

Realizing he was naked, James wandered over to a chair on the other side of the room. There was a pile of clothes sitting on it. The boy slid on the tight pink booty shorts, which caused his cock to ache against the fabric. A tight t-shirt in matching pink came with it and fit him perfectly.

In the mirror next to the chair, James looked at himself. the skin tight outfit showed off his toned arms and hairless legs. He felt sexy as he watched himself, noticing the constant smile he wore. "I love showing off my body," he randomly announced to no one in particular.

After James dressed and had stared at himself in the mirror, there was a strong knock at the door. Jean-Paul walked in and smiled at the boy. "Hello, little one."

Oh, that handsome man. "Hello, Sir." He smiled in a flirty manner.


The man came closer and put a hand to the boy's face. "Little one, I don't have a lot of time today, so I need you to get into position one."

James dropped to his knees and bowed before Sir. A moment passed bore he looked up and began undoing the man's belt. He yanked down his pants and whelped as Sir thrust his dick into the boys mouth. James began enthusiastically sucking on it, as he had spent the past day being conditioned to do, and was able to make Jean-Paul cum pretty quickly. He drank Sir's cum and then looked up, waiting for command. The handsome man spanked the new Tame a few times and sent him off to his next training session.

James was led from session to session over the next few days to be further brainwashed for the pleasure of men. Now much more compliant, the obedient boy was programmed to respond to basic positions like kneeling for cock sucking, standing at attention for service, down on all fours for anal sex, and domestic skills like cleaning and waitressing. These sessions left him docile and tame. Whenever a man was nearby, he looked at the man with puppy dog eyed devotion, deeply eager for a new command.

Jean-Paul dropped in to check on James' progress every so often, but he did have other Tames to attend to as well. The blond boy spent hours running on a treadmill, three dimensional hypnotic spiral dancing before his eyes, and he also began a strict diet and exercise regimen. James was very small and most buyers wanted a more toned boy.

James was also brought to another training room and spend hours in deep trance practicing sucking cock and being taken anally. The wireless earbuds now basically living in his ears told me what a good boy he was, how important pleasing men was for him. This, combined with the chip now controlling his actions, modified his behavior to utter compliance. The boy began to look forward to his next session and even strapped himself in for a brainwashing session at one point.

Jean-Paul visited again while James was on a treadmill running. He checked in with the Trainer and found out that the boy had already reached the forth level of active conditioning, which was pretty quick for even the most conditioned Tames. After they discussed a few other current progress, he told the trainer to bring James over to him. He was impressed with what he saw.

Jean-Paul smiled and nodded to his trainers. The engineers had outdone themselves in the complete transformation of this boy from defiant and unruly to docile and eager to serve. He was truly a Tame now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.