Just Another Day, Maybe Not - Cover

Just Another Day, Maybe Not

Copyright© 2013 by Jerrod

Chapter 3

'Wow', real homemade custard topped with black raspberries, a hint of mint, some raw honey, two scoops of bread pudding, raisins all covered over with a Carmel sauce. Some dessert, let me tell you. When Daphne placed it in front of me she had a twinkle in her eyes, a mischievous twinkle. I looked back at the plate in front of me then again at Daphne. Perhaps a little disappointed, but, after-all, it was a good hope, at least for me.

"Now be a good boy and eat you dessert all up. You need to keep up your strength you know. Leslie and I are going to get ready for bed now. Come up when your through here. We will have a shower ready for you, and wash your back even. Then we can go to bed all clean; won't that be nice. We can be very nice you will find out. We both have waited a long time you know, so please be gentle."

Now 'Hell with dessert' I thought. When she bent down to kiss me she muttered. "Those treats earlier, hopefully got you ready for some serious activity tonight. After all Leslie and I have a contest to see who gets pregnant first. There are rules too, but if you want to practice some I will be ready and willing."

One more kiss, a gentle hand on my cheek and I was ready to start our practice then and there. As she left I took one spoon full of the custard then got up to follow her. The taste in my mouth stopped me. I swallowed, licked my lips and went back to retrieve that dessert, I would need it later if my Queen and Princess really intended to practice making babies a lot.

One more bite of heaven then two more heavens awaited that night. I knew know it was love, real love, not lust or anything else. When I saw either of them or both, my skin crawled, I became flush, red some would say, and my breathing almost ceased. Literally they took my breath away. Why me I would never know. For a moment I thought again that this was a dream. I took another bite of the dessert, a small one this time. If this was a dream I never wanted it to end. The dessert should help revive us during the night. I did not intend to be the only one needing it.

That night was, was, Oh, I knew without a doubt I was in love. From the squeaks, peeps, mmm's and moans that came from the girls they must have enjoyed everything too. We all had some custard. It was like falling in love for the very first time. You never imagined any life before possible. We all cried, at least Leslie and Daphne did, I just had a cold when tears left my eyes. If getting pregnant was on the agenda we had made a good first effort. Leslie sort of mentioned that I needed to show my appreciation to the six dancers from that evening ; they wanted babies to; the other serving girls, all seventy of them were to practice with in my spare time, if I had any.

Our life, at least mine, changed from then on. For the next two weeks, nights at least, and a few practice sessions with Daphne, both girls proudly patted their tummies and announced that eight months and a few weeks from now we would have an increase in our family. Both said they were pregnant, both looked radiant and then they started to argue who was first. As if by magic one of the dancing girls approached. Gwen I think her name was, if I ever looked at her face instead of her body I might be sure.

"We will prepare you shower and activities this evening, Milord, we have been patient now it is our turn." Leslie and Daphne just looked at me, smiled and turned back to bantering each other. I started to protest when Gwen jumped into my lap, put her hands around me neck, looked at me with those large brown eyes and said; "Do not worry Milord, we will be gentle and all of us have a nice treat for you, or was that teat." Then she kissed me.

I forgot what I was going to say. My better half though did notice the buxom, naked girl sitting on my lap though.

"I am so glad Milord will rise to the occasion, we shall entertain you each night too. The Queen and Princess may join us once in a while to ensure we do things correctly, it is our first time you know and we all will need a lot of instruction."

It dawned on me during the morning meal. She called me Milord. Even the morning shift of serving girls started to treat me differently, not better, they always have shown respect, but different now; like this was my Castle. This honoured treatment continued throughout the day. Leslie and Daphne each took me by the hand, led me to another bedroom upstairs and announced they would be with us this first night to show the girls what and how to please me.

If ever a lamb was being led to slaughter that was how I felt. Man, I liked this dream. Deep down I knew it was real and felt more than a little guilty when I saw Leslie and Daphne, then the six trailing beauties. I never wanted anyone other than my Queen and Princess, yet here we went, 'like a lamb to slaughter' I again thought.

Having Leslie and Daphne both there took some of the sting away. The mixes all lining up placing a kiss on my lips made me utter what was to become my daily phrase; "Who's for dessert, I mean What's for dessert tonight girls?"

It was a yeoman's job; but in nineteen days, mostly nights, six more expectant mother were to be strolled naked through the Castle. I was approached by three of the serving girls.

"Milord, we represent the Castle staff. We feel, although some of us are young and inexperienced in these matters, that now that your court is in a family way, we should make ourselves available for your counsel and learn what we might need to do to better please you Milord. After all we are for your pleasure, in all things. We all look forward to working under you, or above in some cases with the younger girls."

How does one answer that. The youngest looked fifteen or sixteen and the oldest not more than twenty. There were seventy girls now and there was no way I might service all of them. I was badly mistaken, not sadly mind you, as they handed me three schedules, detailing who got what day with me, lessons they wanted to learn and places where extra practice sessions would be held. The analogy of a 'Bull' soon came to mind. I had gone from protector to Castle gigolo. But what a way to go. I had to talk with Leslie and Daphne. There had to be some jealousy, even when it was just the two of them I loved. Certainly when the dancing girls took their turns. There did not appear to be any though. Seventy more, with schedules and practice sessions had to cause something now.

I saw them ahead. Their first comment came before I might even say a word. "OH, very good, the girls have readied their schedules for you. Now make certain that none of them are disappointed. Right, I don't think you would do that would you Milord?"

Shock! Shock was my reaction. First with what she said, then by her calling me Milord. When did this happen? I wondered.

Leslie and Daphne took me by the hand again. This time we went out onto the balcony. They sat me down, kept hold of my hands and joined me on the bench.

Leslie started. " I guess we do owe you a bit more information. In our Castle, in fact in the entire town and 'The Preserve' we now are considered wed. Mates for life with you as King and all in this house either court or concubines as in the old times."

She took a breath and Daphne continued. "I know you are enjoying this immensely. We all likewise have been living our entire lives for this also. It is the time for a new generation to begin and we have been chosen to lead it. We includes you Milord."

"Your not human, are you? I asked.

I got two laughs. "If you prick us, do we not bleed?" No my love we are very human, we were born in this Castle and will die here, as will you. Our ancestors were not from here though. The ten original founders were stranded here on Earth. When there remained no hope to leave, they decided to make the best of it and claimed this land. The town followed, then the Castle. It was decided that the best of old and new would be blended together. What you see now has resulted."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.