The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 92

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

However, Sian and Malcolm’s departure for their walking holiday in Austria did leave just us Six Musketeers in the caravan for the moment; Mr Johnston had told us that he had sorted out four more students to come and work, but only once they had completed their month’s Interrail trip round Europe, and had a few days to recover and come back down to earth.

(Jen sighed with relief when she heard that there were only going to be four newcomers; we knew from the previous year that our bed-hopping was much more liable to detection if there was another couple camping in the caravan’s living room; and having strangers in there would also be a very big impediment to the almost-as-important task of making a cup of tea in the middle of the night!)

For the next seven nights, until Julie and I left for our own holiday, we would have the place to ourselves. The only real constraint was keeping the noise down, so that no stray workers from the blanching/freezing night shift would come running over to rescue what they might think was a damsel in distress.

That first Saturday night was a sign of things to come. We finished cleaning up the vegetable line after work just after nine, headed for the showers, and met up back in the caravan where Hamish put the kettle on. Adrian and I were shooed off the bench seat and told to make ourselves useful by closing all the curtains. Sheila and Julie converted the seat to a double bed and covered the mattress with towels before putting a sheet over it.

The tea was poured and we stood drinking it – we lads a little unsure exactly what the girls had in mind, but happy that it would almost certainly be for mutual benefit and enjoyment.

Sheila cleared her throat. She had obviously been appointed / had selected herself as the spokeswoman.

“Jon, Twin, you remember Jon’s birthday weekend at Caledonia Place last year, when he brought Vee over on the Saturday morning?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, Julie was telling Jen what we did to Vee that night once she and Hamish had gone back to Alastair and Catriona’s, and, err, she wants us to do that to her.”

“Really?”

“Ask her!”

I looked at my sister.

“Are you sure about this, Jen? We weren’t very gentle with Vee, and she was quite sore the next morning?”

She grinned cheekily.

“But I understand that she thought on balance that it was well worth it?”

Julie giggled.

“Yes, indeed she did. But you do realise that we’ve got an additional man here now?”

“Surely that’s better?”

Julie shook her head in mock despair.

“On your own head be it! Did Sheila tell you the medical term for what’s about to happen to you?”

“No?”

“We’re going to try to fuck your brains out! Just try to stay lucid enough to tell us when you’ve had enough!”

My sister giggled at the joke, and shot back her riposte as she shrugged off her dressing gown and proudly stood naked in front of us.

“Okay! Now, lovers, do your worst!”

Hamish was given the honour of starting off; he began by helping himself to Jen Juice from the source until she squealed out her first orgasm of the night. I sat with Julie on my lap while the twins were stood holding each other and watching; Hamish then moved on to fucking his girlfriend in a fairly no-nonsense style where his aim was to get off and make room for the next one in the saddle. Sheila had obviously briefed him well!

It being his first of the evening, and no effort being made to last, he was finished fairly quickly and stood up from the bed. Julie pushed off my lap and went to clean up Jen, which was somewhat hindered by Sheila lying partly on Jen’s chest and trying to reach her tonsils. Gustav was straining at the leash; with three lovely girls having a mini-orgy on the bed, he failed to see why he couldn’t join in.

It didn’t take too long for her two ‘best friends’ to take Jen over the top again, and I gestured Adrian forward to go next. He gave Jen a damned good pounding, and by the time he finished she was just chanting “fuck fuck fuck” as she pushed back at him.

Sheila cleaned up the mess, I crawled across the bed and attacked one nipple while Julie worked on the other, and pretty quickly Jen moaned as what Sheila reckoned to be number six orgasm wracked her body. That out of the way, I popped Gustav off his leash, got down to the business in hand, and the two of us were away at the races. She came again almost immediately I entered her, and then was almost on a rolling orgasm until Gustav couldn’t take the pressure any longer and his safety valve blew.

The other two girls sat my sister up as soon as I had dismounted, Adrian held a glass of water so that she could have a drink, and then they turned her over so her bottom was sticking up in the air ready for the doggie position. Hamish was recovered by now, so he came forward and was guided in to his girlfriend by Julie, and soon the air was filled with the sound of squelching, slapping flesh and “oof”s and moans from Jen.

Hamish took a little longer this time, as did Adrian, and it was a while before my services were required. I spent the time usefully with Sheila and then Julie, with the one who wasn’t helping molest Jen sitting on my lap, using my hands as a warm bra with luxury nipple massaging facility.

While I was busy with Jen, assisted by Sheila, somebody had made a pot of tea, and when I had finished we all had a cup, as well as a chunk of left-over bread-and-butter-pudding from lunch that Mavis had kindly popped in our tray. I was ready for a cuppa, but not in as much need as Jen, who was dripping with sweat from fucking back at me, but was still smiling triumphantly. She did have to take a few gulps of tea before she could speak audibly; all the moans, squeaks and orgasmic screams had affected her vocal cords.

“How many did Vee manage?”

“Men or orgasms?”

“Both!”

“Well, if I remember rightly, she only actually got fucked four times that night, but then we were out dancing and didn’t get back to the flat until the small hours; but with Julie and I keeping her going as well, we got her on the boil so she must have come, what, maybe a dozen times between us?”

“So I’m ahead?”

Sheila giggled as she topped up Jen’s mug.

“Jen, darling, yes, you can be the world record holder if you like. Have you had enough yet?”

My sister thought for a moment, then grinned impishly.

“Do you know, I think I could probably manage one more? Hamish, darling, love of my life, are you up to it? Would you mind?”

He chuckled.

“Always happy to oblige, madam!”

Jen decided that she wanted this one with the backs of her legs resting on her lovers shoulders so he could go deep; she clearly hadn’t thought through all the ramifications, because it meant that her boobs were available for Julie and Sheila to latch on to. The two of them made a pretty thorough job; Jen was writhing around almost as if she was trying to get away from so much stimulation. I thought that we were going to have to gag her to keep the noise down as she climaxed again and again, but her breathing was so desperate that I was also worried that she would suffocate if we tried anything like that.

Luckily, Hamish was so excited by having his girlfriend effectively held down by two naked girls that his third erection didn’t last nearly as long as usual, and he groaned loudly as his balls emptied. He pulled back, and the girls released their hold on Jen. She had gone fairly floppy; her eyes were rolling a little, and the top half of her body was bright red with post-orgasmic blushing. Her boobs were moving rapidly as her body tried to get the oxygen it needed; it looked and sounded like she’d just run a four-minute mile!

She smiled weakly as Julie asked if she’d finally had enough.

“Yeah, better stop there, thanks!”

She tried to sit up, but failed. That was no surprise. Frankly, I was a little amazed that she was still conscious and able to string a few coherent words together after the serious shagging she’d just experienced. Whenever we’d ganged up on one of the girls like that before, we’d pretty much overloaded their nervous systems. Yes, they may have been multi-orgasmic, but they were only human. Hamish was only standing up straight at the moment because he was leaning against the wall, and Jen had been wrung out by many more climaxes than just three!

As Hamish was still puffing and panting from his final exertions, I carefully picked up my sister and carried her to her bed. Julie came with me and moved the quilt out of the way and placed a folded towel where Jen’s bottom would be, and I gently dropped her down, kissing her forehead before standing up again.

“Sleep well, Sis! Hamish will be along in a minute. See you in the morning.”

I stood there for a couple of minutes checking that she was really okay, but only got a grunt or two in response, so I went back to the lounge, where I found Hamish making another pot of tea, and Adrian pinioned to the bed by the two girls, his sister on his cock and my girlfriend sitting on his face snogging Sheila. Julie certainly hadn’t hung about after helping me with Jen!

Not that she stayed enjoying the twins for long; she very quickly had me on my back beside Adrian with Gustav inside her while she took remedial action to satisfy all the pent-up passion that she had accumulated watching (and helping) Jen have all the orgasms so far. There was certainly no problem with her internal lubrication!

Sheila seemed to be suffering from the same build-up of unrequited sexual need; she was humping away like mad, almost in desperation to get her own release before she exploded. Adrian and I were just the means to an end; and because these were our third erections of the evening, there was plenty for the two girls to work on. I think Julie must have got herself there three or four times before Gustav erupted; it was hard to tell with all the jiggling and grinding that was going on, and the distraction of seeing from the corner of my eye Sheila’s gorgeous boobs swinging as she moved her hips for best effect.

The tea in the four mugs was cold when we had all finished, but we drank it anyway. Julie and I supported each other to bed, as did the twins. I felt nothing until the alarm clock woke me at half past six the next morning.

I boiled the kettle and took the teas round; though I had to collect the two empty mugs from Jen’s room first. She was still fast asleep, cradled in Hamish’s arms. He was awake, and he grinned at me.

“I’ve no idea how she’ll feel when she comes to, but she was pretty much away with the fairies last night. I think she drank her tea on automatic, because I spoke to her once I’d put the mugs up on the windowsill, and didn’t even get a grunt as an answer!”

We got our answer five minutes later when I got back with the fresh mugs of tea. Jen had finally come to, and was alternately grimacing as her abused tummy muscles complained, and smiling as she remembered how much pleasure she had received. In other words, pretty much the same as she usually was after an especially energetic Six Musketeers session. I left them and went back to my room to drink my own tea and then to stroll over to the showers with Julie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.