The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Monday morning, when I woke up back in our bed in Cardiff cuddling Julie, came as rather a relief. Loth as I was to admit it, the sexual shenanigans of the weekend had worn me out, and I had been more than happy just to collapse and go straight to sleep the night before. I don’t think Julie needed – or could take – any more loving, either!

Our flatmates had been in their rooms when we got back, so we’d just grabbed a quick mug of tea and a hot water bottle for Julie, changed into our nice thick pyjamas, and crashed out in our rather chilly bedroom.

Sian brought us in two mugs of tea and wished us a good morning, giving us a huge grin and a ‘welcome back’ as she did so. Julie was awake enough to tell her that the twins had sent her their love, and that we’d had a good weekend.

Over our boiled egg and toast breakfast, we caught up with what the others had been doing in our absence. Vee and Fred had attended the Folk Music Society’s “Vicars and Tarts” fancy dress Valentines party on the Friday night; they had really had a good time, although Fred happily admitted that a couple of the other female partygoers had worn costumes that caused him problems in knowing where to look. From the smug grin on Vee’s face as she looked at him confessing this, I guessed that she had exploited the extra sexual frisson to her benefit when they got back home!

Sian and Malcolm had been planning a walk along the coast on Saturday; the rain had postponed it a day, but they said that they’d had a great day out anyway. They’d taken the train to Severn Tunnel Junction station, followed the road underneath the M4 and headed for the estuary. The rifle range was in use, so they had taken the diversionary footpath to the right and sauntered through the fields of early spring lambs until they could scramble down the slope to the waterside. They knew better than to try to paddle in the water; the Severn Estuary is notoriously muddy in most places, and although the sunshine was very pleasant, it was still only mid-February. They had taken some sandwiches wrapped in aluminium foil, their flask of coffee, a couple of oranges and Mars Bars, and had enjoyed their picnic lunch on the beach, watching the seabirds eying the food and trying to pluck up the courage to approach quite close enough for a bite of their sarnies. Sian said that they had amused themselves by throwing small pieces of crust up in the air to watch the seagulls catch it on the wing, and then fly off pursued by their unluckier or less skilled brethren.

Then it was time for us all to head off for lectures. I got through the day at college okay; I was still surprisingly tired and not at my best, but at least I didn’t fall asleep in the lecture theatre, as some of our fellow students were wont to do after sleepless weekends. After tea, Julie and I walked down to the phone box and talked briefly to the twins to thank them again for their hospitality and to check on Sheila – a full night’s sleep and a hot shower had worked wonders, although she did say that her Twin wouldn’t be getting his leg over tonight either!

Julie admitted that she was quite stiff; her girlie bits weren’t especially sore, but her tummy muscles had overdone the orgasmic clenching, and her thighs were aching. I made her a hot water bottle for her tum and spent an hour or so rubbing some of her body lotion into her shoulders and legs; there was a lot of purring, but no love-making.

The week was another fairly busy one at college; Julie and I went swimming at Maindy Baths on Wednesday afternoon again, and felt better for some hard exercise – though not at the time.

On the Saturday we all trooped down to the Union television room for ‘Doctor Who’, for the first episode of a two-part story, ‘The Sontaran Warrior’, set on a future Earth. As the bar was open, we had a couple of pints all round before heading back to the flat for tea, and then it was back to the books for the evening. On Sunday, Vee and Fred had a Folk Society rehearsal for their Saint David’s Day concert on 1st March, and the other four of us had a quick walk around Roath Park to look at the daffodils in the early Spring sunshine.

We had almost decided not to go to the Ralph McTell concert in the Union on Monday 25th February; however Vee and Fred told us that they were really looking forward to it, so we had bought tickets even though we weren’t sure that he was quite our thing. To our pleasant surprise, we actually thoroughly enjoyed it; our only previous knowledge being his hit ‘The Streets of London‘ the previous year. He had a great repertoire, and was even better on the guitar than Fred! I regretted not asking the twins if they might be interested; but then I hadn’t known how good it was going to be!

There was a wonderful full moon in the sky on the way home to the flat; the street trees still had no leaves, so we got a much better view of it than we did later in the year.

Julie and I went to bed and just cuddled as she was off games; it was always a distinct relief when the three girls did have their next period after a ‘Six Musketeers’ session; we’d pumped so much semen into them that their tubes must have been flooded out, and we REALLY didn’t want any eggs getting fertilised, especially when the issue of paternity would have been a touch confused. Imagine me marrying Julie because she was pregnant, and then the baby being a distinctive redhead like Hamish – actually, let’s not tempt fate, and NOT imagine that!


Julie and I did go up to Reading for the Saint David’s Day weekend; I’ll leave our doings to your imagination so you can’t accuse me of being too repetitive. Suffice it to say that Jen and I did spend some time in the shower room, but out of choice not necessity, and Julie also enjoyed the benefits of unlimited hot water with Hamish. The second and final episode of ‘The Sontaran Warrior’ was pretty good, and after tea Hamish and I took turns with Jen and then Julie before he and my girlfriend went off to sleep in his room. We even managed to go swimming on Sunday morning before breakfast!

During that third and final year at Cardiff, Julie and I had got into the habit of going over to Clifton several times each term to spend the weekend with the twins. I kept my dinner jacket in Sheila’s wardrobe, and Julie had invested some of her summer earnings in a new evening frock to leave there as well. We had a lot of fun together, not just the termly Medical School formal Dinners, but going dancing, finding a pub with a live band, or just taking time out from our studies. Once Spring had finally sprung, we spent quite a lot of time out on the Downs, even joining in in a game of Frisbee one

Sharing the flat in Cardiff, with Vee, Fred, Malcolm and Sian about all the time, and the two other girls and their boyfriends being downstairs, was actually limiting our intimate time together, in a way that being with the twins never did. Okay, we could quietly make love in our bedroom whenever we liked, or have a more energetic session on the radiator of the half-landing bathroom, but we couldn’t wander nude into the kitchen for a between-shags cuppa, or go for something vigorous on the settee, and Julie always had to control her screams of delight, which kind of missed the point of letting ourselves be overcome by passion.

We both enjoyed the sexual variety of swapping partners with Adrian and Sheila, but far more importantly, we felt we could really relax with them in the privacy of their flat, and we always had a great time in their company. Back in Cardiff, we felt the presence of our flatmates sufficiently intrusive that we rarely made love spontaneously during the day, reserving our coupling for bedtime – apart from the odd trip to the half-landing bathroom when the others were out, though even that was a bit furtive.

Using the twins’ shower together was also a great attraction for people who only had baths in their flat, and we made sure that we had a couple of sessions of that each time we visited! Sheila had introduced me to the pleasure of slowly washing a girl’s body, and running my hands across Julie’s soapy and slippery skin was always most enjoyable, as was the inevitable aftermath of getting her nipples so excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.