The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 69

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Sheila gave me a very knowing grin the next morning as Fred and Malcolm sat down at the table, each with a full bowl of three Weetabix AND a plate with a couple of slices of toast and jam.

I knew exactly what she was thinking as if we were telepathic – their appetites for a large breakfast had been stimulated by their girlfriends' sexual appetites the previous evening.

Vee and Sian had clearly been delighted with the announcements that their boyfriends were willing to move in with them and share the rent, and it was clear to us that the two lads had been well rewarded into the early hours, and were now replenishing their expended energy! I was a little surprised that I hadn't heard the nocturnal activity, but then, we had enjoyed a few pints of County at the 'Darby and Joan' so I had slept well.

A quick glance at Sian and Vee showed my experienced eyes that we were correct; my first and second lovers had undoubtedly had some fun overnight, and if I read the signs correctly, Vee had also enjoyed her boyfriend this morning, because she was still glowing. Oh, and they were tucking into their food enthusiastically too. I got up and put the kettle on for another pot of tea, earning big smiles when I emerged from the caravan with a fresh brew.

Fred and Malcolm were still ravenous at lunchtime; the food helped them yawn a little less during the afternoon than they had in the morning, but there was no suggestion of staying up to play cards and having another late night from them!

As we were cuddling together before going to sleep ourselves, Sheila asked me if Julie had been as enthusiastic about making me feel welcome when I first moved in with her. I grinned, not that she could see it in the half-light, and explained a little more about my first becoming a regular overnight visitor at the flat, and the rota as to in which bed I started the night.

"God! Cousin Sian didn't tell me all of that when she suggested that Twin and I come over to Cardiff! It sounds like they made you their sex slave! Weekly practical sessions with all three at once! No wonder we all had such an orgy that weekend – I was really proud of Twin managing to keep up with you, and amazed that you could go so often. Practice must make perfect!"

"Not quite; they didn't force me every night to do more than I was capable of, and once they realised that Julie and I had something special going on, both Sian and Vee insisted that when they'd finished with me, I spend the rest of each night in with her so we woke up together. And we had some great times – it was Vee who made me such a confident dancer with those 'dates' at the jazz club, and if Sian hadn't nagged me to take her, we'd never have gone to see a porn film and got such good ideas! That weekend with you two nearly killed me; none of us were right for a few days, so it wasn't a matter of being used to it. It's been quite a relief to no longer be the flat stud; Sian and I stopped sleeping together when she decided to make Malcolm her boyfriend, and the same with Vee when she clicked with Fred."

"So do you miss sleeping with them?"

"Yes and no! Sian and I were really just great friends who enjoyed going out for a beer and having a good shag when we got home, and I've still got her as a friend. As you know, Vee can be a right little fireball, and part of me certainly wouldn't say no if she offered, although I hope that I'd be able to resist her rather than risk breaking up her relationship with Fred."

Sheila giggled.

"I know what you mean! That time when Twin stood up in the middle of the room and bounced Vee on his dick was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen, and she went pretty wild that night in Clifton. I've wanted him to do me that way, but I'm probably too tall and a bit too heavy for that, which is why we go for the bar in the shower instead."

"I tried it with Julie once when we were alone in the house one Wednesday afternoon, but we nearly overbalanced and had to move over to the wall to finish. She thought it was great, and as soon as I could get it up again, she made me take her doggie fashion over the bannisters, and then dragged me down to the bathroom. It seemed like she'd gone nuts!"

"I suppose going mad like that was no more than Twin and I did when we christened every room of the flat as soon as Mum and Dad were safely on their way home. You know, it's getting really hard to believe that we were both virgins only fourteen months ago!"

"I don't know if everybody goes crazy as soon as they discover sex, but remember that it's less than a year since your brother broke my sister in, and she's become almost insatiable."

My bedmate laughed.

"Tell me about it! She's given me a standing invitation to sneak into their room and send her in here; I checked with Hamish and he's all for it too!"

"And you?"

"Oh, I'd certainly have no objections!"

"Well, why don't we? The others should be already asleep after last night's exertions."

So that's what we did.

Sheila crept out into the passageway, and a minute later, there was a click of our door catch and an equally naked Jen climbed in with me. We held each other and kissed, whispering our delight at being together again. Moving gingerly so as not to make any noise, we had a gentle soixante-neuf to get her ready before she got me to lie on my back, and rode Gustav to a quiet but most satisfying mutual orgasm. We kissed for a while longer, and then reluctantly separated so that she would be in the correct bed in the morning – just in case Fred or Malcolm brought the tea round.

A few moments later, Sheila was back in her proper place.

"Okay?"

"Oh yes, very nice, thank you. It's such a shame having to keep so quiet, but I reckon we might try this again; I'll do a swap with Julie next."

Sheila was dead right about the frustrations of having to keep the noise down. I knew from experience that all five girls enjoyed it most when they could let their enjoyment out without restrictions; with the privacy they enjoyed in their Clifton flat, Sheila was probably the most vocal (though Vee could be pretty loud). Both Jen and Julie had both told me how much better it had been to get out in the fields and be able to vent their feelings. I agreed with them; Gustav and I had both been delighted to be free of the creaking bed and sound-transmitting walls of the caravan, and had therefore enjoyed ourselves much more.

The next night we worked late and were knackered from podding broad beans all day; our fingers were so deeply coloured by the green juice that it seemed as if they'd never be clean again. Vee did a roaring trade with her tube of moisturising hand cream before bed time, and we all slept very soundly.

A couple of days of heavy summer showers set in, so work at the factory slowed down. We took the opportunity to catch up with our laundry, which we left festooned around the caravan to drip dry, and we even caught the twice-daily bus into town the second lunchtime for a quick trip to civilisation. I'm not sure what the bus driver thought when he saw ten of us in our anoraks at the stop; it must have been his best day for passenger numbers for a while. He was kind enough to warn us to be on time for the return trip at five o'clock if we didn't want to walk home or wait until the next morning. Having seen that the town cinema was showing 'The Wizard of Oz' with Judy Garland yet again, we had no problem meeting the self-imposed curfew. An evening encouraging Fred to play his guitar for us was a much more attractive option than a film which we had all seen several times before.

That night, Adrian appeared in our bedroom a couple of minutes after we had gone to bed. He was at least wearing a dressing gown.

"Julie's waiting for you, Jon. God, we were a bunch of nincompoops not to have thought of this earlier! Just don't fall asleep, and come back when you're ready. Twin and I can't afford to be caught in bed together!"

I slowly shut the door behind me, being careful to keep the click of the latch as soft as I could make it. Even though our Cardiff flatmates were behind closed doors, too much nocturnal movement might be noticed.

My girlfriend was indeed waiting for me, her brilliant smile lighting up her face as I gently shut her door and approached her bed.

We kissed, I kissed my way down her torso, we made love, and lay together enjoying being together.

"You know, darling, we still need to finish that story of the randy rector and the young shepherdess. You are still planning to ravish my virgin sister Jen, aren't you, your reverence?"

Luckily, I spotted her use of the word 'we'.

"Do I get the feeling that you would prefer it if you were able to help?"

She giggled.

"Jen and I haven't had fun together for a while, and yes, it would be a great idea if we had a threesome. Now that I haven't got Vee to play with, I'm worried about getting out of practice."

"We'll have to see what we can do, then!"

I too had missed our threesomes with Vee, but one with Julie and Jen would be a treat well worth savouring. Gustav perked up at the thought, so my demanding little blonde rolled me over onto my back and climbed on. It's probably just as well that I didn't have my sister sitting on my face, or everything would have been over too quickly. I lasted just long enough for Julie to have to lean forward to clamp her lips to mine so that she could scream her delight into my mouth. It also muffled the groan that I gave as my hips bucked under her and I added my bodily fluids to hers.

We managed to cuddle for a little longer, and then there was a click of the door and Adrian was back. We exchanged grins, and I returned to my own bed. Sheila had a huge smile on her face, and some soggy tissues between her legs. I climbed in beside her, kissed her goodnight, and was almost instantly asleep.


The week of the August Bank Holiday was expected to be quiet in the factory as there was a gap in the vegetable harvest. The farmers were all concentrating their efforts on getting the last of their grain safely harvested before the weather broke, and the main crop carrots could happily stay in the ground until that was done. The broad beans were pretty much over, and the cauliflowers and early broccoli not quite ready in quantity.

Mr Johnston therefore suggested that we took a week's break from Friday lunchtime, and promised that there would be plenty more work for us after that, as the schoolkids would be going back to their classrooms in the first week of September and we would be kept busy after that.

We all decided to use the opportunity to go back to our parents, and eat them out of house and home, so that they would better appreciate us not being there! Mr Johnston kindly offered the use of the luton van to drop Jen and I at home, and the others at the railway station, and he even paid us that week's wages in cash just before lunch.

The twins went home via their flat in Bristol, ostensibly to pick up any post and check everything was okay, but in reality to shag each other stupid for twenty-four hours before spending a few days in too close proximity to their parents to be able to make love as they wished.

They took Julie and Hamish with them; after all, they had two double beds, and Jen and I were more than happy for our other halves to get some unrestrained shagging done before they went on to their parents; they seemed to really enjoy their playacting as incestuous siblings, and it gave their sex life a little bit of the illicit excitement we enjoyed.

Fred and Sian were taking their other halves to stay with their parents, which seemed a good idea all round. Vee's family would have been very suspicious of Fred for not being a Valleys boyo, and Sian already knew and got on well with Malcolm's family.

Mum and Dad were genuinely pleased to see Jen and I, and I have to admit that after eight weeks of living ten in a caravan, we were also delighted to see them (and their bath, electric kettle, fridge with food in it, proper beds, comfy sofa and TV, and the washing machine!)

We insisted on treating Mum and Dad at the steakhouse to celebrate our return home, and had our usual good meal. It was a pleasure to have joined up meat after our canteen diet of the last eight weeks, and there wasn't a scrap left on any of our plates.

"Hasn't Mr Johnston been feeding you properly?"

"The food's been pretty good, actually, Mum, but it's all a little bit school dinnery – great big slabs of pie, baked beans and frozen peas as the main vegetables, all on a hot plate. Mind you, Mavis did wonders with the salads during the season. It's great to have something freshly cooked to order for a change!"

"Lovely joined up meat that you have to cut with a knife!"

Mum laughed.

"Do you want another steak then, Jen?"

My sister hesitated. I thought for a moment she was actually going to say 'Yes'.

Mum and Dad both laughed again at the look of longing on her face.

"No, I'll go for the Knickerbocker Glory. I know I can eat that, but I'd never live it down if I had a steak and my eyes were bigger than my tummy!"

Jen did indeed manage her usual Knickerbocker Glory, as always scraping the specially long spoon in the bottom of the glass to get the last little bit.

For once, Mum and Dad allowed us to pay the bill without cheating or arguing. It was another sign that we were proper adults in their eyes.

When we got home from the steakhouse, and Mum and Dad were watching the 'News at Ten' presented by Alastair Burnet, Jen phoned Hamish at the flat to check that they had all arrived safely; I could tell from the giggling that she was talking to either Julie or Sheila, and that she was being updated on the 'goings-on'. Then she got all quiet and started whispering, so I guessed she was now exchanging sweet nothings with her beloved. She did have the decency to call me over for a quick word with Julie, who sounded a little breathless, and admitted to being a little distracted. I could guess what was happening, so I didn't hang on for long.

Jen came into my bedroom for a quick chat after she finished in the bathroom.

"I'm not sure that any of them are missing us! Sheila said that she made Adrian put some clothes on to get them fish and chips, but it sounds as if they've had non-stop sex since they got there!"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not surprised. Their neighbours will be away for the weekend as usual, so they can really let themselves go, and we've all found it frustrating to have to keep the noise down in the caravan."

"Oh, I do realise that, and I'm not jealous, really, just a bit envious! I wish we were with them, all Six Musketeers together again!"

I hugged her, feeling her boobs swinging free under her nightie. The temptation to play with them was almost irresistible, but I knew that it would not be a good idea, as it would just wind both of us up.

"Yes, I wish we were there too! But it's only fair to Mum and Dad to spend some time with them this summer!"

"Yeah, I know. Mum's been a real star helping out with the shopping and things, and it's all been a lot easier with her popping in once a week."

She kissed me and went off to her own room. I didn't have a great night; I was already missing having a soft warm body beside me. Come the morning, it felt very strange waking up on my own; although the aroma of one of Mum's cooked Saturday breakfasts wafting up the stairs quickly brought me back to life.

Dad commented on how much we seemed to be enjoying the fry-up; we explained that although lunch and supper were provided in the canteen, breakfast was do-it-yourself in the caravan, and there was no way we could cook for ten. He chuckled, and suggested to Mum that she lay in some more supplies.

After Jen and I got back from the grocer with more bread, butter, eggs, sausages and bacon, Mum said that it was time for us to earn our keep. Actually, it was good fun to catch up with our parents and grandparents; we helped them all in the garden that weekend, catching up on the dead-heading of the flowers and some general tidying up, such as cutting her privet hedge for Grandma Shaw, while Mum and Jen gave her a hand with some serious cleaning of her parlour by helping to move the furniture around.

Mum and Dad took us to the beach at Mablethorpe on the Lincolnshire coast on the Bank Holiday Monday; we left home at six a.m. so as to beat the traffic, and got there before eight, which meant that we were able to park Dad's car on the road by the beach. By nine, there wasn't a parking space to be had for love nor money, and by midday the place was packed.

A day spent furtively watching Jen in her bikini was not a comfortable one; I had to spend quite a bit of time lying on my front hiding my hard-on, and I made several waist-deep excursions into the water to let the cold North Sea cool Gustav's ardour. Otherwise it was a great day out on the beach, even if Jen did eat her Strawberry Mivvi ice-lolly in a suggestive way that made my thoughts stray a long way from where they should have been.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.