The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

We had an opportunity to help Mr Johnston out further the next day, when Ned, the tractor driver who tipped the waste vegetable peelings as part of his other duties, was nobbled during a ‘friendly’ Sunday evening football game that night, and broke his leg. The first we heard of it was at about eleven o’clock when the trailer was full to overflowing, and the foreman went off and asked at the office where the hell Ned was.

He came back cursing, explaining that although he could probably drive the tractor himself, he had no idea how the hydraulic tipping controls worked, and was pretty sure that he wouldn’t be able to reverse it with the trailer attached.

Luckily Sian overheard him, and had the presence of mind to tell him that Malcolm had spent much of the previous summer reversing grain and hay trailers, so Malcolm was immediately asked to give it a go.

I was really impressed! After a quick check of the tractor and trailer, Malcolm made driving it look easy-peasy, as if he’d done it all his life. With the foreman riding behind him and showing him the way, Malcolm disappeared around the corner of the building heading for the composting area, and reappeared five minutes later with an empty trailer, reversing it first time into the loading bay.

Sian rewarded him with a rather prolonged kiss that drew wolf-whistles and cheers from the school kids; Malcolm even blushed!

There was another benefit for us to Ned’s absence – Ned had always ‘ridden shotgun’ on a Friday when Mr Johnston went to the bank in town to collect the payroll money, just to provide a bit of added security in case some opportunist thief from out of town decided to try his luck at swiping the cash. Mr Johnston asked if one of us would do that until Ned was fit again, which effectively meant for the rest of our stay. As we had scored so many brownie points recently, he was happy for two of us to travel to town with him, so while he was in the bank checking the cash, we were able to have a very quick shop at the chemists for the girls, or a swift trim at the barbers for ourselves.

Now that we’d been there nearly a month, the girls also needed / wanted to have their hair cut. My Mum played a blinder, booking them appointments with her stylist, and picking a couple of them up at a time to take to town. And – you’ll be impressed at this bit – I even remembered to tell the girls how nice they looked when I first saw them again after their visit to the hairdresser!

Everybody seemed happy enough – Vee and Julie didn’t phone home as often as the others did, but I wasn’t that surprised, given their parents distinct preference for their male offspring – and we all still got on incredibly well. That did surprise me a little, because we really were on top of each other sixteen or more hours a day, much more than any of us had ever been before. Even Sian and Malcolm, whose ‘bedroom’ doubled as our living room and kitchen, were able to pretend not to mind our intrusions on their privacy – though we did make sure that we didn’t disturb them after we had all gone to bed.

I admit that I was also heartily thankful that the good moods continued; as the organiser of this group, I really wanted it to work out for all of us, and for us to remain friends afterwards. Fred had proved to be a great find; he had a great sense of humour, and his guitar normally helped us wind down after a long day of pretty boring vegetable preparation. Hamish and Adrian had quickly made friends with Fred and Malcolm, and of course the five girls had been bosom buddies for a while.

I did have a panic one night, when it had been hot and humid all day; the kind of sticky weather when the thunderbugs and flying ants swarm on everything, and you pray for some cooling rain to break the heat. We’d all been a bit ratty that day; it wasn’t a pleasant warmth. It had been pretty difficult getting off to sleep with the heat and humidity, and Sheila and I were both sleeping naked with no top sheet – and none of our usual physical contact either. As much as Gustav admired the view of this lovely nude girl next to him, he wasn’t getting any treats until the weather broke.

Sure enough, at about two in the morning, I was woken by the growl of thunder in the distance, and our high window was illuminated by a flash of lightning. I quickly sat up in bed, and unfortunately woke Sheila beside me.

“What’s wrong, Jon?”

“Sounds like a thunderstorm!”

“Good! That’ll clear the air, and we could do with the rain.”

“Yeah, but I’m worried about Vee.”

“Why? Doesn’t she like thunder?”

I explained how Vee’s brothers had shut her out of doors during a thunderstorm when she was a kid, and how frightened she had been the previous summer.

“Oh god! In a caravan like this, it will be really loud!”

“That’s what I was thinking. I wonder if she’d be better off in the changing rooms or the canteen? At least she’ll be inside a building, and not feel as exposed.”

Suddenly, with a howl of wind, the rain was beating against the side of the caravan. I went out into the corridor, where there was a light on, and saw the back of Sian as she opened Vee and Fred’s door. Before I could speak, she backed out again and closed the door gently. She grinned as she turned round and saw me hovering.

“Is she okay?”

There was a low chuckle in response.

“They didn’t even notice me! Vee’s thinking of something else at the moment, and with her thighs round his ears, Fred’s not going to hear much either!”

Sure enough, there was no commotion from Vee, although when the rain eased up, we could hear other sounds between the departing claps of thunder, which explained very clearly why Vee wasn’t frightened. She was safely held in her boyfriend’s arms, and part of his anatomy appeared to be moving in and out of her, in a way she was very much enjoying. Oh, Vee was certainly happy enough!

I explained to Sheila in whispers exactly how Julie and I had calmed Vee during a thunderstorm, by getting her so engrossed in working up to her next orgasm that all the flashes and bangs had no chance of being noticed.

“Well, I need comforting after a thunderstorm too!”

“You do?”

“I do. Are you willing to try, or do I need to go somewhere else?”

“Oh no, I think we can probably do some comforting right here and now.”

“That’s my boy!”

There were a lot of yawns over breakfast later that morning; it looked like we were not the only couple who hadn’t got straight back to sleep after the thunderstorm had gone over.


Work continued to be very busy – the peas and baby carrots were coming to an end, the first of the broad beans and runner beans were appearing in increasing quantities, and some of the staff were going away on summer holidays. The remaining schoolkids had settled down and things were going smoothly. George Macrae with ‘Rock Your Baby‘ had knocked Charles Aznavour off the No. 1 spot, to my great relief, although The Three Degrees with ‘When Will I See You Again‘ were coming up fast on his tail.

A week or so after our last outing, we had another short day for some unknown reason, and finished work before seven o’clock. As it was another lovely evening, Julie and I suggested to the twins that we went for a walk to get some exercise and fresh air. Jen was still off games, so she and Hamish kindly said that they would stay behind and play cards with the other four, once Hamish had made his weekly phone call home to assure Catriona that he was still in one piece.

That night was just a simple swap back to our normal term-time arrangement; as soon as we were out of sight of the factory, we changed over and I took Julie’s hand, and Sheila took Adrian’s.

In some ways it was exactly the same as the previous time with my sister had been, making mad passionate love rather than just having sex; in other ways it was closer because I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful girl, although of course it lacked that little extra ‘frisson’ of incest that gave Jen and I special excitement. But it was still wonderful for both of us.

As I had promised to kiss Jen all over when a suitable opportunity arose, I thought that I’d better practice on Julie. She didn’t let me finish her front; by the time I got down to her knees she was insisting that Gustav should get on with the main event and stop teasing her. Oh, and she took full advantage of being able to make as much noise as she liked, while I was able to let my thrusting go all the way, without worrying about a creaking bed or bumped partition alerting all our friends to our passionate coupling. I was spurred on by her cries, so rode her a little harder than usual, and we both had a shattering second climax which required a long pause to allow recovery!

By the time Julie and I had made love for the third time, it was as dark as it gets in August in Lincolnshire. We cuddled for a little longer on our towel, and then as the moon started to rise, we decided to find the twins and head back to our caravan before we lost too much heat and risked getting a chill. Once again I’d forgotten the pullovers, so I wrapped our towel around Julie’s shoulders and led her back towards where we’d parted from the twins.

We couldn’t hear any sound from them, but we used the moonlight and followed our tracks in the long grass until we saw a heap on the ground – they had fallen asleep entwined, and if we hadn’t almost stumbled across them, we’d never have known they were there. The moon illuminated their faces in shades of grey; they looked relaxed and contented.

“Do I look as happy as Sheila does when I’m asleep?”

“Yes, I think so. Most of the time when I wake during the night and look at you, your face is as calm as if you didn’t have a care in the world!”

“That, my darling, is probably because I’ve got you beside me!”

“Which is just how I feel about you, my Julie!”

She grinned impishly.

“Mind you, Sheila’s smile might be partly because she’s just had Adrian INSIDE her!”

I chuckled. There was almost certainly some truth to that! Julie and I certainly slept better when we had just made love. Spurred on by our more vigorous second coupling, I decided to chance my arm.

“How about a Tarzan and Jane session in a couple of days?”

“Hmmm. You mean the kind of thing where I’m innocently skinny-dipping in the stream, and this pervert sneaks up and watches me, and then drags me off into the long grass and has his wicked and brutal way with me, several times?”

I nodded. That scenario was roughly along the lines my mind had been following. As they say, great minds think alike. She grinned.

“Yes please!”

“That sounds like a plan, then! What will the twins be doing?”

“Oh, something similar, I would think. Sheila told me about some of the role playing games that they’ve been trying since they saw that film.”

“What film?”

“Hasn’t she told you? Ask her! She said that it really spiced up their love life!”

“I shall!”

Julie bent down and gently shook Sheila’s shoulder. The twins stirred.

“Come on, sleepyheads! We’d better get you into your beds! You can’t stay out here all night, you’d catch your death of cold.”

It took a few minutes for them to disentangle themselves, and then a little while to put their clothes and shoes back on in the half darkness – in their hurry to strip, they had put them all into one pile and Adrian found out the hard way that his big foot wouldn’t fit into Sheila’s much smaller shoe.

We held hands again as we strolled across the hayfield and back to the factory. We split up in the washrooms – although I’d very much like to have showered with Julie, there was always the risk of some of the night freezing staff coming in and catching us. Adrian and I chatted as we stood in adjoining shower cubicles; it was clear from what he said that the twins had also both thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

There was a distinct smell of beer in the caravan when we got back. Julie stuck her head into Jen and Hamish’s room and found them both fast asleep so didn’t demand an explanation; in the morning they admitted that the thought of a couple of beers had proved stronger than the attraction of a hand of cards, and the six of them had taken another trip to the ‘Darby and Joan’.

Sheila and I kissed and snuggled together naked; although Gustav showed interest, we decided that we’d both probably had enough loving for the night, and some sleep was in order.

We did a little bit of moaning in the morning that they’d gone to the pub without us, not enough to make our allies laugh at the pretence, but enough to satisfy Malcolm and Fred that we were miffed at their neglect.


The next evening, when Sheila and I were finally in bed after a pretty long day of topping and tailing runner beans ready for the slicer, I asked her what Julie had meant by the film they had watched that had suggested some fun ideas for role play. She looked horrified.

“Shit! Didn’t we tell you?”

“No, you didn’t. I suggested a ‘Tarzan and Jane’ session to Julie last night, and she mentioned it then.”

“Oh god! I am SO sorry, Jon - I thought that you knew; I presumed that Adrian had told you that last weekend in Clifton.”

“Nah. So how about spilling the beans now?”

“Well, you remember you told us that you and Sian went to watch a porn film, and there was a bounty hunter chasing a cowboy whose girlfriend worked in a brothel?”

“Did I tell you? Yeah, I remember the film. It was the first one we had ever seen. The acting was really hammy, but we went back home and demonstrated to the others the bit where he bent the girl over the back of the sofa, and that was GREAT.”

“Exactly! You said that it was a lot of fun playacting, and you even took us to see that German film with the debt collector.”

“Oh god, I’d almost forgotten that – the moustaches and the hairy armpits.”

Not to mention the masses of pubic hair – once Vee had suggested that we all trim ours to a sensible length to make oral sex more enjoyable, I couldn’t see why anyone would want to end up with long strands of hair between their teeth. I’d have thought twice about going down on some of the unkempt crotches shown in that film!

“Yeah, that one. And the really weak story lines!”

I chuckled as I also remembered how laboured the German dialogue and the flickering subtitles had been. Basically it had been along the lines of ‘I can not this week payment make; do you under this rather skimpy dressing gown anything that would persuade you me more time to pay give see?’

“It was a bit contrived, wasn’t it? But, if I remember rightly, it also gave us some new positions to try out.”

“Yes! Anyway, we went and found a fleapit in Bristol, full of the dirty mackintosh brigade, and saw an American porn film together one Saturday before the exams to give us a break from revision – several weeks before Mum came to stay. It wasn’t quite as unbelievable as the German one, there was some sort of plot, but most of the ‘excuses’ for meeting up and having sex were pretty lame. Anyway, it gave us several new ideas for role play!”

The grin on her face told me all I needed to know.

“So what exactly have you been up to?”

“Well, do you remember that evening our first weekend in Cardiff, when you made us try and seduce you?”

“Yeah, and Adrian played a blinder and really confused Julie, so she didn’t know whether to slap him or kiss him?”

“That one. Well, the first time, we arranged to ‘meet up’ on a bench up on the Downs, as if we were strangers, and Twin had to chat me up. It was hilarious; he couldn’t work out whether just to be friendly and work on me slowly, or to come straight out with it and offer to fuck my brains out if I came back to his place. In the end we gave up, as we couldn’t stop laughing at the silliness of it all, and I took him back to my place and shagged him silly. Then the next day he pretended to be the emergency plumber after I’d reported an intermittent leak in the shower, and that was a lot of fun.”

“How did that work?”

“Well, of course he couldn’t find a leak when he looked, so I had to show him the problem, and of course I didn’t want to risk getting my clothes wet, so I took them off before turning the water on. He watched me for a bit, but the leak didn’t seem to happen with just me in the shower, so he had to take his clothes off and join me, and then of course it wasn’t long before this funny white stuff was leaking down the inside of my thighs. He sucked his teeth and said that he wasn’t sure he could fix it, but if I could show him again exactly how it happened, he’d see what he could do.”

“And?”

“Twin’s a hopeless plumber. The same thing happened again, thick white fluid leaking onto my thighs, and we had to go for a lie down because our legs were a bit wobbly. He made me a cup of tea, and then had an idea; that if I was horizontal, then there wouldn’t be a leak, because gravity wouldn’t be involved.”

“So how did that work?”

“Well, it took him quite a while to stick the white stuff up where we thought the leak might be, and we fell asleep afterwards. When I woke up in the morning, it had all leaked out onto the sheets, so that didn’t work either. But we decided that it wasn’t a serious enough leak to worry about, and we could always mop it up if need be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.