The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

I was woken at about half past three in the morning by the early midsummer pre-dawn light coming through the windows; in our haste to get cuddled up for the night, we had forgotten to draw the bedroom curtains.

I tried to move my head slightly so that my eyelids didn't let through quite so much glare, in the hope of getting back to sleep for a while. My stirring unfortunately woke Sheila, who rolled over and opened her eyes, staring at me for a moment as her brain caught up with being conscious, then smiling as she saw me. Then her body made its needs known, and she grimaced.

"Oooh! I do need a wee! Blast! I was so comfortable!"

She flicked the sheet back so that she could get out of bed, suddenly exposing Gustav in all his glory. He was solidly erect with my morning hard-on, and she briefly touched him with her finger tips, as if to check that her eyes weren't deceiving her. A wicked smile crept across her face.

"Mmmm! Don't you dare lose that! I'm not going to waste an opportunity like this!"

I grinned weakly as I slowly woke up, pleased that she closed the curtains on her way to the bathroom and shaded us from the most invasive light.

She was back in the bedroom incredibly quickly, opening her bedside drawer and extracting the tube of KY Jelly. One deft application later, she straddled me and impaled herself on my morning wood, purring with pleasure as Gustav's head parted her tender folds.

I purred myself, now that I was sufficiently 'with it' to know what was happening. I love having the girl on top; despite the very shaky start with Sian when we first tried it, since then it's become a favourite, as I can concentrate on enjoying myself rather than worrying about accidentally squashing my partner, or sticking my elbow or knee in the wrong place. Having my hands and eyes free to appreciate and stimulate the girl is, of course, the best bit!

I reached up and slowly caressed my lover's breasts, watching with delight her nipples distending fully as the erectile tissue got the message and filled itself with blood. Julie had little nubs of nipples, whereas Sheila's quickly became long enough to be rubbed between my fingertips. She bit her lip as she moved her hips around and the various sensations reached her; closing her eyes for a moment to try to differentiate the two sources of pleasure, her nipples and her genitalia.

"Oh god that's SO nice - please don't stop rubbing them!"

I didn't. Nor did she pause in moving her most delicate parts around my pubic bone to get the best possible contact.

A few minutes later she squealed, and I felt her internal muscles contract around Gustav.

I let her get through that climax, then pulled her head down for a kiss.

"Are you feeling up to showing me the new position?"

"I hope so! Don't be upset if my legs give out halfway, though. They're a bit wobbly just now. How's Gustav bearing up?"

"Oh, he can take a good bit more. Shouldn't be a problem."

"Okay! Lift up your head while I put a pillow under it."

Sheila hopped off, did a pretty graceful half-pirouette on the bed, and landed back down on my thighs. As she lifted her hips and brought her right hand back to locate and insert Gustav, I was treated to a delightful view of her moist and swollen labia, framed by her taut buttocks. I sighed with satisfaction as she again surrounded Gustav with hot slippery flesh, and enjoyed the sensation as she rocked her hips a couple of times to test the movement.

Then she pulled her arms behind her, and lowered herself down so that she was lying on my chest. I supported her shoulder blades with my hands as she settled down into the final position.

"It's trickier than it looks! Twin kept falling out 'cos I was moving too far up his chest. Are you comfy?"

I said that I was fine; although I preferred the soft pillows of her boobs against my chest, I also loved having pert buttocks against my abdomen. I thought for a moment of Vee, and wondered what she would make of this position. I did have the sense to keep that thought to myself, though!

"Well, start working on my boobs, then!"

I apologised for being remiss in my duties, and got to work. I have to admit that although I could only just see what I was doing, it was still a lot of fun because her boobs weren't swaying in time to her hip movements, and I could use the palms of my hands as well as my fingers. I changed my mind, yet again. A minute earlier I had been a leg and bum man, now I was definitely a tit man.

And then she moved her hips and I felt the crack of her bottom move across my abdomen, her soft buttocks caressing my skin. Maybe I was a bum man after all.

She used her thighs to raise herself off and lower herself back on to Gustav maybe thirty times, before letting her breath out with a hiss and lying still. She sounded a little puffed as she asked me to take over for a while.

We nearly got in a tangle; she had to lower her legs while I brought my knees up, and we both giggled as we strove to get sorted out without Gustav leaving his warm hideaway.

"Jen says that if I do my Kegel exercises properly, I won't have to do so much work."

"You've told her about this?"

"Yeah, I phoned her on Tuesday to see if she was still alive, and mentioned that we'd discovered this. She called back first thing on Wednesday morning to thank us!"

I grunted as I reached down to hold Sheila's hips before thrusting mine up into her.

My sister had taken to this sex lark like a duck to water; although she had started a good six months after me and then had three months without, I was pretty sure that she had since overtaken me in terms of sheer number of couplings, though not in partners. Actually, if you included her girl-on-girl sessionswith Julie and Sheila, she was just ahead of me by her one session with Vee. From what Julie had let slip, I'd gathered that Jen and Hamish seemed to make love after supper, during the night, and again in the morning - every night. While Julie and I quite often went three times, it had nothing like that regularity. I just hoped that Hamish could keep up the pace!

I tried to concentrate on the task in hand. It was actually quite an uncomfortable angle, with not much leeway for error. I found myself doing more of the short rapid thrusts than I liked, but from the murmurs I was getting from Sheila, she didn't mind one little bit. Perhaps she was right that the awkward angle actually stimulated parts of her that didn't normally get a starring role?

It was easy enough to get her to her climax; heck, we were three-quarters of the way there with me playing with her nipples. I thought for a moment that Gustav wasn't going to be able to deliver the goods, but as Sheila thrashed about and her vaginal muscles pulled on him, I finally felt my balls contracting. A little bit more effort brought my reward, and we both lay still for a minute before Sheila wriggled herself free and turned over to face me. The kiss was a lot easier this way round!

"So what do you reckon?"

"The jury's out on this one - I love being able to fondle your boobs, but I really miss the kissing during and afterwards. It's a bit impersonal?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It definitely needs to end with a cuddle, otherwise it's more like just sex. But thank you, that was really nice."

She kissed me again and rolled on her side; I moved so that we were touching and kissed her again. After a couple of minutes, she sat up and reached for the sheet, pulling it over both of us.

"Even with the sun up, it can get pretty parky in the morning with a clear sky all night; Twin reckoned we got close to a frost the other morning - there was certainly still a lot of dew on the grass when we went out to lectures."

I snuggled down next to her. She was quite right, it was noticeably warmer with a sheet over us, now that we were no longer taking vigorous exercise together.

We talked sleepily for a few minutes, our bodies spooned in to each other.

"Mum asked after you; she had hoped to see you both again, and was really sorry that you two didn't come over to visit while she was here; we fibbed and said that you were still busy with exams, so she didn't push it."

"Oh? Julie didn't say anything?"

"No, we didn't invite you. We thought that it was a bit of a cheek dragging you all this way just for lunch, and if you did stay overnight, we weren't sure that we'd be able to control ourselves even with Mum here; besides, she's better off not being certain that you do stay over."

"What the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve over?"

"Exactly! She probably realises that I'm no longer an innocent, but I don't want to rub it in and worry her."

"So you hid the KY Jelly and 'The Joy of Sex'?"

"God yes! We've got lockers at the labs for our white coats, so we put them there for the duration in case she poked around the flat while we were out. We forgot to get it out the night after she left, but I was so desperate that we didn't need any extra lubrication!"

"And how about taking the Pill? You didn't leave the packet out for her to see, did you?"

She grimaced.

"No, I hid it inside my wellies in the hall cupboard, and that made it really tricky to remember. A couple of times I didn't get a chance to take it in the morning, because Mum insisted on getting up and having breakfast with us, and I had to have it in the evening instead."

"Is that safe?"

"It's not ideal. The Pill works much better if you take it at the same time every day, so the concentration of the hormones in your blood stream doesn't dip too much. At least I didn't actually miss a day, and as Twin and I weren't doing the deed while Mum was here, there wasn't too much risk. We were both a little relieved when my period did come; we'd been at it like bunnies for a couple of nights after she left, and there was a very very slight chance that I might have ovulated. Anyway, I'm back on track, and I've been down to the clinic to get stocked up for the summer. I asked the nurse, and she says that the dose is high enough that it doesn't matter if you go 36 hours between pills, but 48 hours is pushing it. Oh, and they now think that some antibiotics might have an effect, so I'd better remember to tell the others to be careful if they ever get put on a course of antibiotics."

I resolved to talk to Julie and Jen about this; an accidental pregnancy would make completing their degrees quite difficult, and they needed to know this new information. We all knew that the Pill wasn't one hundred percent reliable, but so far it had protected us.

I reached a hand out to the bed frame resting on the floor and touched wood - it wouldn't do to tempt fate. Julie knew of a couple of girls in her Faculty who'd got up the duff, and they'd both dropped out of their courses.

Mind you, one of them had been a staunch Roman Catholic who had refused to go on the Pill and had used the rhythm method; Julie had rolled her eyes in disbelief and repeated the old joke to me - 'What do you call a couple who rely on the rhythm method for contraception? - Parents!'

It still mystified me how, in this year of grace 1974, people could ignore some of the benefits that science had brought them - I mean, who in their right minds would miss out on completing a university education just because their priest at home had told them not to use contraception? Thank goodness that I had fallen in love with a sensible girl!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.