The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

For the penultimate weekend in June, Julie and I had arranged to go over to Bristol to see the twins on the Friday night, to discuss what each of us would take to the caravan. As Julie and Adrian would be sharing one bedroom for the summer, and Sheila and I another, it made sense to pool our resources so we could travel light.

Julie, Vee and Sian had decided that we might as well take all our stuff from the Cardiff flat, as we needed to leave it empty for the summer. As the twins' father owned their place, they could of course store whatever they liked in it while they were away. We had therefore brought our glad-rags over for storage, as well as Sian's. After all, I only ever wore my newly acquired ex-hire dinner jacket when I was with them, so it might as well live there. Just in case their parents came to stay while they were away, Adrian hung up my DJ in its cover in his wardrobe rather than Sheila's, where its presence might have been noticed. Similarly, the other two dresses joined Sheila's.

It was a lovely early summer evening, and Sheila knocked up a quick picnic supper which we ate outside in the late sunshine, sitting on the freshly mown grass of the Clifton Downs, overlooking the Gorge and Brunel's suspension bridge across the Avon. These Georgian and Victorian terraces may not have had their own private gardens, but the public open spaces more than made up for that lack.

Adrian and I had taken off our shirts to work on our tans; the girls were in their skimpy summer blouses and shorts. Okay, we weren't going to turn a healthy shade of brown overnight, but as the Tesco supermarket jingle these days goes, 'every little helps'.

There were a lot of other locals out enjoying the weather, and there was definitely a holiday feel in the air, with many pedestrians paying the penny toll and walking out on to the bridge to view the Gorge before strolling back.

"Did we ever tell you the story of Sarah Ann Henley?"

Julie looked at me for enlightenment; I shook my head.

"No, don't remember the name?"

"Victorian barmaid whose fiance broke off their engagement. She jumped off the Bridge into the Gorge, but her crinoline skirt acted as a parachute, she landed in soft mud, and survived the fall of 250 feet. She's a local legend; she lived another 63 years, married someone else, and never looked back."

"God, that must have been frightening. Get yourself all psyched up to end it, and then it goes wrong. Bet she was mad!"

"Not as mad as the hansom cab driver who had to take her to hospital, apparently. She was so muddy he tried to refuse to take her, and it was only when the bobby threatened to run him in for obstruction that he would do so!"

"I can see his point! I bet it was pretty smelly mud in those days, too!"

xxxxxxx

Sheila and Julie were making a list of which of us had things like extra towels and dishcloths, and what we were likely to need. I reminded them that Mr Johnston had said that he could provide cooking and eating utensils from the factory canteen, and that he'd add bed linen to the laundry contract. And if we did forget anything important, I was sure that my Mum would quickly come to the rescue.

Adrian and I just lay on the grass and chatted, discussing the prospects for the County Cricket season and what books we had read recently. We both found fiction a healthy alternative to a steady diet of technical journals, and we'd independently discovered the author Alexander Kent, who was writing a series of historical novels about the Royal Navy in the Napoleonic Wars, based on a fictional character named Richard Bolitho. As improbable as his presence at the heart of every major engagement was, the two books we had read to date had been a rattling good yarn, and we looked forward to the next one, 'Command a King's Ship', coming out in paperback. Our only complaint was that the books weren't being published in chronological order, which could be a wee bit confusing.

It was still daylight when we got back to the flat at about ten - after all, it was the day after Midsummers Day and the Summer Solstice. Depending on which calendar you looked at for sunrise and sunset times, it was either the longest day of the year or the second longest.

Despite this, Sheila told us that it was well past bedtime. Her mischievous grin showed us that something was up.

"We've got a new position to show you!"

"I thought we'd done pretty much everything in 'The Joy of Sex'?"

"As far as I know, we HAVE done all the illustrated ones. I don't think this one is shown with pictures. It's still pretty good!"

We all stripped off ready for bed, and trooped into Adrian's bedroom for the demonstration.

He had clearly been regularly sunbathing in shorts on the Clifton Downs, his torso and legs contrasted with his white buttocks, and were definitely browner than mine. Sheila too had caught the sun, her boobs and bum were still white but her shoulders and back were lightly tanned, though with some strap marks. Julie had also managed to get as much colour as was possible in a summer dress, her pink nipples very prominent on her white breasts against a brown upper chest.

Adrian laid down on his back with a pillow under his head, and, after applying some KY Jelly to his cock, Sheila straddled him as if she was going for the reverse cowgirl position, but then laid herself on her back so that she was lying flat on her brother's chest. Pulling her feet up so that they were level with his thighs, she was able to move on his cock even though she was lying horizontally.

It did look like quite hard work, though. I noticed that although Sheila did most of the movement, Adrian helped when he could. Sheila took a pause to give her thigh muscles a rest, and let my girlfriend into the secret.

"There are two really good bits to this position, Julie, one that the front wall of my vagina and my clitoris get loads of stimulation, and secondly that Twin can really play with my boobs to his hearts content! It's not too great for him, but it certainly does it for me."

Adrian helpfully demonstrated. As Sheila's lovely breasts and amazing nipples were directly above his own chest, it was all too easy for him to cover them with his hands and rub them thoroughly, even kneading the flesh and squeezing the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Sheila was quickly moaning with delight, and I could tell from Julie's interest that she too clearly saw great pleasure potential in the new position. Having her boobs fondled was one of the reasons she liked being on top, any position which made my hands available had her vote.

We sat on the edge of the bed and watched them as they made love, enjoying the spectacle and delighting in Sheila's evident pleasure as Adrian excited her nipples. It wasn't very long before she was mewing and shuddering as the sensations from her breasts and the presence inside her of her twin's cock brought her to a gasping orgasm, and she twisted her head to give him a grateful kiss. Now, that bit was distinctly awkward, even with them being roughly the same height. I couldn't see Julie and I managing a kiss in that position, not without risking painful dislocations.

Adrian had to explain the background; Sheila was still too breathless to make much sense.

"Mum was staying here for the anniversary of when we first made love, which was a crying shame, as we had really wanted to invite you over to help us celebrate. We had ten days when we had to sleep apart - Mum and Sheila were in her bed - so the night Mum finally went home, we hardly got a wink of sleep! We discovered this position entirely by accident, and although it really makes the girl work her thigh muscles, Sheila found it pretty good for having her boobs caressed. You know how sensitive her nipples are!"

"God, it doesn't feel like a year since we met, I feel that we've known each other far longer than that!"

Julie chuckled at my comment.

"Come on, Jon, that was a dreadful pun!"

"It was?"

"Yes, you goon. The King James Bible uses 'know' as the word for 'had sex with', as in 'Adam knew Eve his wife and she begat' - we 'knew' the twins before we got to know them, if you get my drift?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.