The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

When I got back up to the flat, I discovered that our petite Welsh flatmate was on her own; Sian and Malcolm were still off walking somewhere, taking advantage of the long Bank Holiday weekend and the fine May weather.

She joined me in the kitchen as soon as I put the kettle on, seeming very pleased to have some company again.

“Vee, Julie’s staying in Reading and coming back tomorrow – could you please take notes for her in the ten o’clock lecture?”

“No problem, Jon!”

“Thanks!”

She sipped her tea.

“Err – does that mean that you are footloose and fancy free tonight? I’ve been bored shitless all weekend – be a love and take me to the jazz club, will you?”

I needed no persuasion; we all enjoyed going there, and it was always fun to dance with Vee, especially in the slow numbers where she often teased me by pressing her body against me to see if she could cause an erection. To be honest, she never failed!

I quickly washed my face and changed my clothes; Vee reappeared in one of her figure-hugging tops, a huge smile on her face at the prospect of getting out of the flat for some fun. I almost felt guilty that she had been stuck in the flat without company all weekend, while Julie and I had enjoyed our trip to stay with my parents.

Vee’s partial estrangement from her parents over her dumping of her useless fiance Jeff had meant that she hadn’t gone home as she normally would have for a long weekend; for such a sociable girl it must have been hell to have four days on her own. No wonder she had been so glad to see me!

We strolled down to the jazz club; it was a pleasant late spring evening and we took our time.

The band that night mainly played instrumentals; there was an excellent cover of The Shadows’ classic ‘Apache’, and of course an encore of Acker Bilk’s ‘Stranger on the Shore’ to finish with. Vee successfully gave me a stiffie quite early on, and it stayed with me most of the time we were dancing.

We had a great evening together; you will realise of course that it didn’t end when we got back to the flat. We were both still hyped up from the live music, and I ended up in Vee’s bed.

Luckily, a couple of days of relative respite since that over-energetic Thursday night with my sister had recharged Gustav’s batteries, and Vee’s small but perfectly formed body was soon bouncing up and down on him, her delicious boobs safely cupped in my hands as she relieved her itch.

“Oh god, Jon, I could have done with this a couple of nights ago!”

Her vagina was as tight around my cock as ever; a little bit of KY jelly had helped make Gustav’s entrance easy, and once her juices started running in earnest, her silky-smooth tissues rubbed up and down Gustav without unwanted friction, and we could both concentrate on pleasing each other. Vee moved herself in a complex motion which maximised her sensations, and I smiled to myself as I felt her rub the hood of her clitoris on my pubic bone in search of even greater pleasure.

In the dim orange glow of reflected streetlights coming through her rear-facing window, I could just about recognise the point when her skin started to gain that telltale blush; her jerking respiration had already warned me that she was getting close to her climax. Her quiet gasps heralded a long moment as she held her breath, and then gave a high-pitched moan before her tummy convulsed and she sat bolt upright, before collapsing onto my chest. I held her through her tremors, and she stretched her neck up and kissed me with gratitude.

We lay together for a while as she got her breath back. I hadn’t quite made it myself, but knowing Vee, I’d get another chance in a few minutes.

“Fuck, I REALLY needed that! The girls downstairs had their boyfriends over for the weekend, I could hear them at it every night, and it was driving me mad!”

“Didn’t you think about going out and finding yourself a stud?”

“No, after Freshers Week I’ve gone right off casual sex. I might if I really fancy a bloke, or if he makes me laugh, but I now know that I want a man who puts me first.”

I tried not to show my delight at her comment; Vee’s Greek former stud Costas and her ex-fiance Jeff had both been in the ‘sexually extremely selfish’ category, and Vee’s statement suggested that she had at last regained her self-respect, and wasn’t interested any more in just letting the man get his end away. Her one-night-stand with two young fresher virgins had been an act of bravado after a miserable summer with Jeff, and although the temporary thrill had excited her at the time, I got the impression that she now regretted it.

“You should have phoned up the twins and gone over there!”

“Bugger! I never thought of that! Mind you, it took me a while to recover from the last time; they did a very thorough job on me.”

Gustav could remember that night in Bristol vividly; we had all been dancing at a club down by the river, and then when we got back to the flat, we had ganged up on Vee and given her climax after climax until she could take no more and had begged for mercy. He gave a twitch of delight at the thought, which Vee noticed because she was lying on him at the time.

“I reckon someone’s keen to go again!”

“I think he might! I’m wondering how Hamish is getting on with both Jen and Julie?”

“For once, pal, I’m quite glad that I’m not having to share you with Julie! I haven’t had you to myself for a while. It’s your turn to do the work, so which way do you want it?”

After a little bit of thought and discussion, we decided to sit on our bottoms facing each other, and point Gustav downwards into Vee. After some jostling for position on the mattress, Vee opened her legs, held her labia apart with her fingers, and let the dog see the rabbit. I had Gustav safely embedded in two shakes of a lambs tail, and then it was just a matter of adjusting the distance between our bodies so that he could slowly stroke most of his length in and out of Vee.

I always found this position one of the most erotic, as I could watch my cock penetrate Vee’s secret place, and see the way her folds of flesh parted and closed together again. Julie always enjoyed it as a second or third position of the night, because when Gustav was all the way in, my pubic bone rubbed against the base of her clitoris, and if he lasted long enough, the earth moved for both of us.

From the little moans that Vee was soon emitting, it was soon evident that she too was feeling the benefit every time our pubic hair meshed.

True to her word, Vee started off by letting me do all the work, but I could soon see from the way she was tossing her auburn hair around that she was really getting into it, and it wasn’t long before she was doing half the work, pushing back against me to ensure that Gustav’s head got as close to her womb as it could. Her pale skin was once more beginning to take on a rosy glow, and I concentrated on making my strokes as long as I possibly could, without risking my cock popping out of her soaking-wet tunnel.

Knowing that Sian and Malcolm were almost certainly back in their room by now, Vee grabbed her nightgown and stuffed part of it into her mouth just before she came. I was glad that she had the presence of mind to do that - even the muffled sound was quite loud! I utttered a silent prayer that Malcolm hadn’t heard anything; I was reasonably sure that he didn’t realise I was sleeping with Vee as well as Julie, and I wanted him to stay in blissful ignorance.

Vee had enjoyed a long and strenuous orgasm; the spasms very soon setting off Gustav as her internal muscles gripped and massaged him. I must have ejaculated half a dozen times; the release both pleasurable and welcome.

Once we had both got our breath back, I kissed her, picked up my clothes and reluctantly retired to my lonely bed, leaving Vee in hers. If Malcolm brought round the early morning tea, we didn’t want him to find me tucked up with Vee in my girlfriends absence - it had been embarrassing enough explaining to him that I would be sleeping with Sheila and Julie with Adrian over the summer.

I thought of Julie; she and Jen and Hamish were almost certainly still hard at it, and probably wouldn’t get much sleep at all! Knowing my sister, I suspected that she would be trying to make it an all-night session.

After an evening keeping up with Vee’s needs, I had no problem dropping off to sleep, and in the morning was very glad that I had set Julie’s alarm clock to wake me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.