The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Mum and Dad met the four of us at the station with both cars – Dad had taken the day off work in honour of the visitors. He said that as it was half-term, a lot of people were off, so as to get an early start for a long bank holiday weekend.

Jen introduced Hamish, and Julie kissed my parents as they said how pleased they were that all four of us had appeared.

Dad joked that Hamish and I could ride with him and that we'd nip into the boozer for some male bonding and have a swift half on the way home; Mum's mini followed us into the pub car park, and he had to buy a round of six drinks. He didn't seem surprised!

I could tell that Mum and Dad were chuffed to be able to show off their children and girlfriend / boyfriend at the pub; they introduced Julie and Hamish to the landlord, and it was clear that they considered bringing the four of us to the pub to be another milestone in helping us make our own way in the world. It was much like my eighteenth birthday two years earlier, when Dad had proudly taken me down to the pub for a pint, and told everyone in the bar that I was now eighteen.

The ritual glass of beer consumed, we completed our journey.

I noticed when we got home that Dad had painted the gates since Easter, and was in the middle of stripping down the garage doors to fill the damaged areas of wood before repainting them.

"I'm hoping that you two lads will give me a hand lifting the doors off the hinges so I can replace the uprights – the left one has started rotting, and I might as well do both."

"No problem, Dad."

Mum had a lunch of soup, followed by cold chicken in white sauce with fried potatoes, ready for us very quickly, and once that was eaten and cleared away, Hamish and I followed Dad out to the garage.

The most difficult job was getting the old screws to turn; some were rusted solid, others had several coats of oil-based external gloss paint covering the slots, but with a bit of illicit use of an old chisel and plenty of brute force, we soon had the ones on the uprights free, and were able to remove the doors.

Dad had assumed that he would need a complete set of new screws and hinges anyway, so had been down to Mr Fox's hardware shop and bought some solid looking brass hinges to replace the old steel ones.

Hamish and I probably hindered Dad more than we helped; but we did offer strong backs for holding things in place and lifting doors that Dad wouldn't have managed on his own.

We were finished by five o'clock, and had a welcome cuppa and one of Mum's freshly baked Victoria Sandwich sponge cakes with cream and strawberry jam filling. Both Julie and Jen were praised for assisting with the baking; the three of them had clearly got on well in the kitchen, and Mum told us that there were several more cakes to come over the weekend.

Naturally, dinner that evening was at the local steak house. And it goes without saying that Julie and Jen had their Knickerbocker Glory desserts delivered to them almost as soon as the empty steak plates were removed.

"Yummy! I should come home more often!"

"I hope these aren't the only reason we see you as much as we do, Jennifer?"

"No, Mum, I'm teasing. I do come home to see you two, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy coming here as an extra treat."

"How sweet! In that case, we'll let you pay for the coffee and petit-fours!"

We normally didn't bother to have coffee at the steak house, but as it was a special occasion with Julie and Hamish, we did this time.

I wasn't at all surprised when Dad wouldn't let Jen pay for the coffees, though; he knew that we tried to avoid unnecessary expense and couldn't really afford it.

That night, as Julie and I cuddled in my bed, I asked her how she had got on the previous evening.

"Oh, Jon darling, it was AMAZING! Hamish is very energetic, and I can understand why Jen seems to have a permanent smile on her face! I decided that we'd pretend to be siblings, and that I was going to seduce him by getting him to wash my back in the shower, but we didn't bother about playing that game for very long! Then we explored our incest fantasies – he's nearly as perverted about it as I am, and things got really exciting. He tried really hard to make sure that I always got my come, and we were at it much of the night."

"So is Hamish on your reserve list for when you push me under a bus?"

"JON! I'd never do that! Push you under a bus, I mean. I might end up in prison! Now, if you just happened to accidentally fall under a bus yourself during one of your drunken stupors, I might well ask Jen to share him."

I should have known better than to tease Julie. Her mind thought of witty responses far quicker than mine did, and I always came out behind.

"Anyway, how did Jen's surprise for you go down?"

"The baby doll nightie? Amazing! I reckon Gustav put in an additional encore, just to show his appreciation. I hope it's washable, though, we were having so much fun that we kept it on all night until it was time to get clean in the shower!"

"I'll remember washable when I get mine, then!"

We quickly fell asleep cuddling; the exertions of the previous night and the big evening meal combining to quickly put us in the arms of Morpheus.

I woke to the sensation of a soft warm wet mouth enclosing Gustav's head; I opened my eyes to discover that it wasn't Julie's.

My sister laughed as she released my cock and kissed me on the mouth.

"Time to get up, sleepyhead!"

"What time is it?"

"Just gone eight. If you don't hurry, Hamish and Julie will have eaten all the toast!"

I considered asking her to finish what she had started, but my stomach was telling me that breakfast would be the preferred option.

I was indeed last to the breakfast table.

Jen had been teasing me, of course; there was actually plenty of bread remaining, and Mum was still serving up the bacon and eggs all round. There was even some tea left in the pot.

We all helped with the washing up, and then Dad asked what we planned to do for the day.

"It's a lovely spring morning – why don't you four take the Mini and a picnic lunch, and go and see some of the countryside?"

"Thanks, Mum, that's a really nice idea! We won't be all day, because we do want to see something of you as well!"

"Yes, dear, we were hoping to get to know Hamish other than at meal times!"

We laughed at my mother's quip; she had quickly taken to her daughter's boyfriend and felt able to tease him as part of the family.

"Julie, I'll lend you a skirt, and then we can start getting some sun on our legs."

Mum filled up the picnic basket while I washed out the flasks with boiling water to remove the smell of a winter's storage, and then filled them with fresh tea from the teapot.

Julie and I took the back seat of the mini, Jen and Hamish piled in, and we were off.

Jen briefly stopped the car in a layby on the outskirts of town, and turned her head so that she could see Julie in the back seat as well as Hamish in the passenger seat.

"I'll show you the factory where I hope we've all got well-paying jobs this summer, and then we'll find somewhere to park up and have our picnic."

"Jen, can we find somewhere secluded, please? I've never made love with your brother in the open air."

My sister smiled back at my girlfriend. I could almost hear her brain make the connection.

"Hmmm, Hamish and I haven't either. I think I know just the place for lunch! Isn't it lucky we've got the groundsheet and picnic rug?"

We stopped for a few minutes outside the factory while we pointed out where we had worked the previous summer, and then Jen drove on until she found the quiet side lane.

She parked in the gateway of the hay field where we had first had sex together the previous September; the grass was beginning to grow very strongly, and we took care not to tread it down as we walked around the edge of the field to the far side, where there was a slight dip in the ground, and we could sit down slightly hidden from casual view.

The Mini was only fifty or sixty yards away across the field, so it would be obvious to passers-by that someone was nearby. Not that there were many people around, but on a sunny Bank Holiday weekend, all sorts of people took it into their heads to go for a walk in the country.

The girls' decision to wear skirts that day came in very handy.

Hamish and I decided to have a taste of their juices for a starter, so they took off their panties and pulled up their skirts, and Hamish and I tucked in, giving both of them a good climax. When we had finished, we wiped their juices off our faces on the towel Jen had fortunately packed the picnic in, and we started our picnic lunch.

As we were eating, we saw several people walking their dogs along the lane in the spring air, and we realised that we certainly wouldn't have got away with being naked.

Mum had overcatered as usual, but we took our time eating and got through it all. Hamish was impressed that she had included a bottle of 'Irn-Bru', the Scottish fizzy drink that claimed humorously that it was 'brewed from girders'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.