The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Mum went into the kitchen to put the shoulder of New Zealand lamb in the oven, and then came back to sit with us for a few minutes to chat.

She joked that it was very handy that New Zealand was exactly the other side of the world and therefore six months out in its seasons; its lamb was ready to export to Britain to be eaten when ours where just born and gambolling in the fields, and its Anchor Butter came best at the time when our dairy cows had not eaten fresh grass for four months.

"Eating food as it is ready by the seasons is all very well - I love the fact that asparagus and strawberries are special because you can only get them for a couple of months of the year, but I don't mind having two seasons for fresh lamb!"

Dad interrupted and told her that it was time for 'Love thy Neighbour' on ITV, and the two of them settled down to watch it. As we never saw any television at university and had no idea what was going on, Jen and I soon left them to it and took the empty plates into the kitchen.

We quickly washed up the tea cups and plates; as usual she washed and I dried. We made a good team; we'd had enough years of practice.

I whispered to her that the taste combination of Mum's chocolate cake on top of her fresh juices was even better than the Ambrosia so beloved of the Greek Gods; she smacked me lightly on the shoulder, but did have the grace to blush a little bit. I think she took it as a compliment, but was also still a little embarrassed about having got herself so excited that I had to finish her off.

The crockery safely put away, I scraped the new potatoes and peeled the carrots, while Jen set the table for dinner. We did exchange a couple of kisses while our parents were watching their programme, but more for the fun of it than trying to build up our levels of passion.

Mum came back in to make the batter for the Yorkshire Pudding, and the onion sauce, while Dad went into the garden in search of some mint.

Dad always made the mint sauce himself; he found the bought version far too sweet, and he enjoyed mashing up fresh mint from the garden with a little bit of malt vinegar. Similarly, whenever we had roast beef, he used fresh horseradish root from the garden to make a very powerful horseradish sauce, which cleared your sinuses if you took too much at once!

The purists amongst you may object on principle to Mum serving Yorkshire Pudding with anything other than roast beef; in fact she made such a good one that we always asked for it to be served with any roast dinner. As it made the meat go further and filled up hungry teenagers, she never had any qualms about making it, although there was normally an open pack of beef dripping in the fridge so that it would have the authentic taste of hot beef suet.

They said that they had enjoyed their programme; they admitted that some of the jokes relied on the audience knowing what had happened in previous episodes, and told us that they appreciated us leaving them to watch it.

We gave Mum and Dad the wrapped bottle of sherry while the potatoes and carrots were boiling; they were delighted with their present, and they insisted that we all had a small glass before supper. It was another sign that we were now accepted as adults, and almost as equals.

Dad sharpened the carving knife on his old steel, and Mum took out the lamb, and cranked up the temperature of the oven to maximum for the pudding tin. She reckoned that the secret of her recipe was to pour the batter into a tin so hot that the smoke was rising from it, and it was certain that she had never served up a soggy Yorkshire Pudding.

(Our two grandmothers disagreed on whether the batter should be made some time in advance, or whether it should be quickly whisked together before being poured into the hot tin; Dad's mother insisting that the pudding was fluffier with freshly-made batter. Personally, I never could tell the difference!)

I boiled the kettle and got some frozen peas out of the chest freezer in the pantry, dodging round to put the saucepan on the ring and lighting the gas, while Mum transferred the lamb to one of her big Willow Pattern meat dishes to rest for a few minutes.

Jen helped Mum make the gravy, mixing up some flour and water thickening, and adding a splash of gravy browning from the sticky and encrusted bottle that lived on an upturned jar top at the back of the work surface. They pinched a bit of the potato water to add to the liquid, and Jen quickly got stirring so it didn't get lumpy.

Dad started carving the shoulder of lamb at the table; I helped by passing him hot plates to put each portion of meat on, and Jen brought over the vegetables in their tureens and the gravy in its boat. Mum had also done some of her special buttery onion sauce, and of course there was a glass containing Dad's mint sauce.

Mum opened the oven door and a huge cloud of blue smoke flew out; she waved it aside with her tea towel and pulled out the Yorkshire Pudding tin. Satisfied, she quickly sliced it into four chunks and brought the tin over so that Dad could put them onto our plates, holding it with her thickest oven gloves while warning him not to touch the very hot tin.

"No standing on ceremony tonight, a quarter each!"

I had opened the first bottle of wine before we washed up, and hidden it behind the bread bin to breathe, and Jen now produced it with a flourish and poured everyone a glass.

"To what do we owe all this?"

"It's just really good to be back home for a few days, and we wanted to show that we do appreciate you!"

Mum and Dad laughed.

"Bribery and flattery together! You can come and stay again if you are going to keep this up!"

We all sat down and started helping ourselves to vegetables; despite the earlier helpings of chocolate cake, we were hungry, and roast lamb with all the trimmings was a real treat.

Mum raised her glass.

"It's good to have both of you home - cheers!"

We responded. It WAS good to be home.

xxxxxxx

That night, I was lying in bed, re-reading one of my old science fiction books about space travel - you have to remember that this was only 16 months since the last landing on the Moon by Apollo 17, and we still thought that mankind was going to be travelling into space on a regular basis - when Jen knocked softly on my door and came in, wearing her nightie and dressing gown.

She settled down on the end of my bed, tucking her feet under her in the way girls can do naturally, and blokes just can't.

"What are you reading, Jon?"

"Oh, just one of my old space travel paperbacks. It's remarkable how close they got to some of the actual technology, writing back in the early 50's. But I suppose much of it was based on Werner von Braun and the German rocket propulsion, so I shouldn't be that surprised."

"Do you remember the night of the first landing on the moon, when Mum and Dad woke us up to come down and see it, and then took us outside to look at the Moon itself?"

"Yes, it was a really odd feeling, knowing that for the first time ever, there really WAS a man on the moon!"

There was another tap on the door, and Mum came in.

"Oh, there you are, Jen - now, don't you two forget, Church at 9.30, and no Church, no Easter Eggs!"

"Okay, Mum, we won't forget!"

"Right, so don't stay up yacking all night, then! Sleep well, night-night!"

"Night, Mum!"

"Sweet dreams, Mum!"

We gave Mum time to get into bed, continuing to chatter generally. We heard the loo flush, and then the sound of her bedroom door being closed.

"Shall we try to sneak into their room once she's asleep, and put their Easter Eggs on their bedside tables, so they wake up to them?"

"Like they used to do with us?"

"Exactly!"

"Yes, they'd be pleased if we did that."

Then Jen revealed why she had really come to my room.

"Jon, thank you so much for getting me off this afternoon, I had got really worked up thinking about Hamish licking chocolate off my nipples, and I would have burst if you hadn't relieved the pressure for me. Can I return the favour, and give you your belated birthday blowjob now?"

I laughed.

"There's no need for that, darling, you don't owe me anything!"

"It's not a case of owing you one, I'd really like to do it for you, and show you my new technique!"

"Why, have you been practising?"

"I had my period a couple of weeks after I met Hamish, and I wanted him to know that I still fancied him rotten even if we couldn't make love, so I did a lot of oral on him to keep him keen! Mind you, during my next period, after that Valentine's weekend, he just took me into the shower room whenever we wanted to make love, and we washed everything clean afterwards! He really is a darling about that."

Gustav was now fully erect inside my pyjamas; like me he could vividly remember the occasion when we had made love to Jen in the bathroom at the end of the holidays, even though she was most definitely off games.

Julie was very reluctant to make love during her period; she was certain that I found it disgusting (even though I didn't), and I loved her too much to embarrass her by suggesting sex at these times. There was also the little matter of not having access to a shower; both our bathrooms only had a bath. Besides, it was so much fun celebrating her return to activity each month!

"So does he still keep you satisfied?"

"God, yes! I admit that I wouldn't mind the odd session with Julie or Sheila, as that's always been great fun, but Hamish gives me as much loving as I want!"

"I hope you've cut down a bit? We were all a bit amazed, and, frankly, slightly worried, about how much sex you managed with us the first weekend you met Hamish, but we hoped that it was down to excitement and catching up. We thought that there would be no way that you could keep that pace up, and that your tummy would be killing you?"

She giggled as she remembered that incredible weekend in January.

"Yes, I had to have my hot water bottle on the Sunday night, and I wasn't too keen to think about going again on the Monday, as I had really overdone it. But I felt fine by the Tuesday morning, and Hamish accepted my invitation to come up to my room for a cup of tea after supper, and didn't run off when I asked him if he wanted to kiss me. We made love twice that night, and again in the morning, but I made sure that we took it gently so Hamish didn't get scared off. I suppose that now I'm getting it regularly, I don't want it all at once, and I don't need to get as much as I can. These days we tend to make love when we go to bed, and again before we get up, and it suits both of us very well. Hamish always makes me come, and he really enjoys himself too."

"I think both of you are very lucky, and I'm so pleased that it has worked out so well for you."

She beamed her great big smile at me, and leant closer and kissed me.

"Thank you! I'm very pleased too! Mind you, I wouldn't mind a bit more of you four, and I reckon Hamish wouldn't turn the girls down again either. I expect we'll be taking the twins up on their open offer of a cup of tea whenever we are in Clifton."

For Hamish's birthday, Sheila and Julie had agreed to Jen's request to join the two of them in bed together. After initial resistance from Hamish, the other two had had their wicked way with him. I had needed to do some fast talking to reassure Hamish that Adrian and I were okay about our girlfriends fucking him, and it had done his morale a lot of good to discover that two more gorgeous girls fancied him.

"They'd like that, I'm sure. Sheila said that she enjoyed her time with Hamish, but that you must remember that he is your boyfriend first and foremost. But how are you going to explain the twins to him? I presume that he hasn't yet worked out that they are having sex - and I hope you haven't told him about you and I?"

"I haven't mentioned any of that at all, although I think he's certainly broadminded enough to accept it. His Dad as a consultant urologist deals with embarrassing willy problems every day, and his Mum works for Marie Stopes giving young girls sexual advice, so he's grown up in a house where sex isn't a taboo subject, in fact it's talked about over the breakfast table!"

"I wouldn't tell him about us yet for a while; we might need to get him a bit closer involved with all of us. Did you have any problems afterwards with him, after you conned him into screwing Julie and Sheila for his birthday present?"

"No, of course not! He felt incredibly guilty just after we did it, but then you and Adrian really calmed him down afterwards, and he realised that you had no problems with it. Anyway, it was great fun for all of us, and we got to explain a little bit more about our relationships."

"Yeah, but that isn't me and you, or Adrian and Sheila. Incest might be taboo to him. He only really knows that I've had sex with Julie and Sheila, with Sheila being my 'girlfriend', and he knows that you and Julie have both slept with Adrian, and that Julie and Adrian are a couple. He may well suspect that I'm still sleeping with Julie when we're in Cardiff, but I hope he has no idea that the twins share a bed when we aren't there. He mustn't find that out, but you might get away with screwing Adrian while he had Sheila, as long as he realises that Julie and I are perfectly happy about it."

I realised as I said it just how tangled our relationships had become. So did Jen! "God, it's SO complicated! I'll think about it. I'd like him to get some variety, so he knows what a good thing he's got with me! We might have to organise a huge orgy where all the boys screw all the girls!"

"Take your time thinking about it, please; if he tells his father that the twins are having an incestuous relationship, they'll be out of medical school faster than you can say Jack Robinson!"

"I'd forgotten that! I promise that I'll be careful."

She looked into my eyes as she promised, as we always did. I was impressed yet again with her new maturity, and knew beyond doubt that I could trust her to keep her word.

I was also incredibly impressed that the two of us could have such an intimate and adult conversation - a year ago, it would have been utterly unthinkable.

"Anyway, so exactly what does this new blowjob technique of yours entail?"

"Hamish says that there are some exercises designed to reduce premature ejaculation, which can also make sex much better for any man. Let me show you!"

Jen moved off the bed and folded back my quilt, so that my pyjama flies were exposed. As you can probably guess, the main actor was already on centre stage, poking his head out of the curtains to see what was going on.

"Hello Gustav! Sorry to have taken so long, but I'm here now!"

She grasped him confidently, and eased him out of the gap in my pyjamas.

With her fingers, mouth, lips and tongue, she proceeded to give Gustav the most amazing sensations.

"Oh christ, Jen, that's absolutely wonderful!"

"You wait until Hamish and I have cracked Deep Throat!"

I had heard about the Linda Lovelace film of that name, which had come out the previous year, but had not yet seen it. Despite that, like every English-speaking adult or adolescent male, I knew quite a lot about the topic it covered!

"Can you get Hamish past your tonsils?"

"Not yet, but we're trying! You're a bit thicker than he is, so I'm not even going to attempt that now, in case I have a coughing fit and wake Mum and Dad!"

She continued tormenting Gustav, making him even more rigid.

I could feel my balls tightening.

"I'm going to come, Sis!"

"Not yet, you aren't!"

She gave the base of my cock a short sharp squeeze between her finger and thumb, pressing on both sides. At the same time, she took her mouth off Gustav, and with her other hand squeezed his head tightly for about ten seconds.

IT HURT! Probably more from the surprise than from having my cock handled so roughly, but I couldn't help letting out a squeak of anguish.

"Ouch!"

"That's the trick I was telling you about. Are you still about to come?"

I thought about it.

To my utter astonishment, Gustav seemed to have gone back to the start line.

"No, I'm nowhere near!"

She chuckled.

"So now we get to do the fun bit all over again!"

And she did. The tip of her tongue was doing amazing things to my pee-hole, while her lips locked around Gustav's head like an industrial vacuum cleaner. Her slim fingers were rubbing up and down my shaft, whilst with her other hand she was cradling and gently stimulating my balls.

It got too much again. She could obviously read the signs; I didn't need to warn her.

"I'm going to let you come this time, Jon!"

The exquisite sensations became too much for Gustav; I muffled a shout as he bucked between her lips, and delivered rope after rope of my semen into my sister's eager mouth.

I must have ejaculated seven or eight times, certainly more than I normally did. Jen swallowed it all down and licked her lips.

"Wow, darling, that was simply amazing! The best I've ever had!"

'My pleasure!"

She moved up to kiss me, and I could taste myself on her tongue, and smell myself on her breath. It wasn't unpleasant, and she had certainly earned the most passionate kiss I could give her.

"Better stop now, big brother, or I'll be wanting to ride you all night!"

"As much as I'd love that, we'd certainly wake Mum and Dad. Let's hope we get a chance to make love before we go back, or I might be travelling via Reading again!"

"That's not such a stupid idea either! Anyway, I'm going to cuddle you, because I want to hear about what you've been doing since your birthday weekend."

I lifted up my covers and she slid in beside me, her feet cold against mine, but her breath warm on my cheek.

"So how are Sian and Malcolm getting on?"

"Oh, that's going really well. They've got a lot in common, and they're having a great deal of fun going walking together, and Julie and I reckon that they're going to be an item."

"Are you still helping Sian out?"

"No, firstly there's no need, because she's getting plenty from Malcolm, and secondly we don't want to confuse them or scare him off, so Sian and I have probably had our last shag. I'm just giving Julie even more attention now!"

"And what about Vee?"

"Did Julie tell you that she finally dumped Jeff?"

"Yes, what a creep!"

"We really don't know what to do for the best. She's gone home for the Easter weekend, and we've all got our fingers and toes very tightly crossed that she doesn't get tangled up with him again."

"Me too! Julie said that you and the twins gave Vee a good going over during your birthday weekend; I almost asked you if you wanted Hamish to fuck her as well?"

"I thought about it, but I think it's a bit too early in your relationship for you to loan him out willy-nilly. I think you've got a good man there, and I'd keep him for yourself if I were you!"

"Yes, that's how I feel. It's okay sharing him with Julie and Sheila, because they've got you two, but I'm loth to set him up with an unattached woman."

"That's very sensible of you. I trust Hamish not to cheat on you, because I don't think that he's that type, but there's no point in exposing him to temptation, and you certainly don't want some relationship-wrecker trying to get her claws into him. Not that Vee would do that, but I'm sure some girls would."

"So are you still fucking Vee?"

"Yes, Julie and I try to have a threesome with her once a week, so that she doesn't have to go trawling the Union bars in search of a man, but ideally we want her to find a permanent boyfriend of her own."

"What does Malcolm think of it?"

"Somehow we've managed to keep it quiet from him; I'm not quite sure how. Vee can be quite vocal, but then so can Julie. Perhaps he doesn't realise who is doing the screaming. I think it was a huge relief to Vee to be able to let it all out in the flat at Clifton; we almost have to gag her sometimes in Cardiff."

"Hmmm - Julie said that her preferred method of muffling the sound was to sit on Vee's face. Sounds a bit like killing two birds with one stone to me?"

"There is that side to it, I suppose! And yes, it still turns me on to see the two of them together, but not as much as you and Julie. Do you know, the twins still talk about that night when we did the 'Three J's' act for them?"

This time it was my sister's turn to shiver.

"God, you know, I still think about that sometimes! It was incredible. I think Hamish would love to have another session with Julie and Sheila, but he's too polite to ask, and I don't know what he'd think if I started doing something with one of them."

"From what they said afterwards, I don't think that they would turn him down, but they would want to know that it wasn't going to damage your relationship with Hamish."

She lay there and thought for a bit. I could hear the cogs going round in her brain.

"Hmmm. We'll see!"

She kissed my cheek.

"Now, big brother, after all that talk about sex, how about a little work with your fingers to save me the trouble of doing it myself? I've only got small panties on under my nightie, so your hand should get there easily. If I don't come soon, I'll never get to sleep!"

"As long as you don't scream and wake Mum, it will be a pleasure!"

We moved around in my single bed so I was on my left side facing Jen, who was now lying on her back with her legs slightly apart. She had pulled her nightie up a little, and I could easily get my hand through the front of her dressing gown and inside her panties.

I made sure that we were fully covered by the bedclothes, just in case Mum or Dad did wake up and come in for some reason. Not that there was much hope of completely covering two of us with only a single quilt and bedspread, but the important bits were concealed.

Jen's slit was of course already sopping wet, her lips engorged with all the anticipation. I very gently ran my first and middle fingers around her labia; she purred with pleasure.

"I think you're about hot to trot, Sis!"

I continued running my fingers around her vaginal lips, trying hard not to excite her clitoris too much. I wanted her to have a nice slow build up and a good satisfying come, so that she could go back to her bed completely sated and relaxed.

I had to restrain myself.

Part of me (I'll give you a clue here - his name begins with G- and ends in -ustav) wanted to get straight in there and make proper love to Jen, but I knew that there was no way we could do that quietly enough to avoid getting caught. If the springs on my bed didn't give us away, either the banging of the headboard or Jen's screams would have brought Mum and Dad rushing in.

Somehow, we managed to confine ourselves to getting Jen off with my fingers.

Jen had a wonderful gentle orgasm that gave her the release she needed without causing her to scream or shout. My fingers were soaked, and she licked them clean before I replenished them with more of her juices, and licked them myself. I was almost tempted to pull her panties down and clean her up completely, but I knew that then I wouldn't be able to resist the overpowering urge to try to fuck her to a screeching orgasm. So I gave her one of my Winfield Mansize Tissues to soak up the excess, and she pulled her panties back up and adjusted her dressing gown.

"Thanks, darling big brother - I needed that!"

"My pleasure to give you pleasure, my darling sister. Now you'd better go back to your room before Mum and Dad catch us."

"It's alright, Jon, I'll go back to my bed in a minute. I just want to lie here for a bit and feel your body against me - I've got rather used to not having to sleep alone any longer. Roll over on to your side, and I'll cuddle your back."

I did so, and she wriggled her body so that it was against mine. I shut my eyes to savour the feeling of closeness and intimacy.

I didn't like sleeping alone either.

xxxxxxx

I awoke to laughter.

Mum and Dad were both standing in their dressing gowns at the foot of my bed, chuckling.

"Oh dear, Jon, what time of night were the two of you chatting until?"

I moved my head to answer her, and suddenly realised that I wasn't alone in my bed. There was a warm body against my back.

Luckily for me, my automatic guilty 'oh shit we've been caught' reaction was extremely similar to what my 'I'm not awake yet and have no idea what you are talking about' response would have been.

"Whaaat?"

"Your sister has fallen asleep in your bed! Just like the two of you used to do when you were small! At least you both had the sense to get her under the covers so she didn't get cold. It's half past seven; we're about to make a cup of tea, do you two want one?"

Jen was awake by then, and being the quicker thinking one of the two of us, she did realise that we hadn't actually been busted.

She stretched her arms and got out of the other side of my bed, still wearing her dressing gown.

"Morning, Mum! Yes please to a cuppa, I'll be down in a minute. I've got to spend a penny first!"

She dashed off in the direction of the bathroom. I swung my legs out of bed, delighted to see that I was still wearing my pyjama bottoms as well as the top.

I stood up and picked up my dressing gown from the bedside chair.

I was finally awake enough to realise that we hadn't been caught having sex, and that Mum and Dad were just highly amused.

Once Jen had finished having her wee in the bathroom, I went in after her, and then headed downstairs to the kitchen table.

Mum gave me my mug of tea, and sat back down again.

"So what were the two of you up discussing half the night?"

"Oh, Jen came in to ask whether we were going to try and sneak your Easter Eggs onto your bedside tables, and I was reading one of my science fiction books, and we got to talking about the night of the first Moon Landing, when you got us out of bed to see the TV pictures, and then we all went outside to look at the Moon. And then we started reminiscing about other things, and Jen hopped under the covers because she was losing heat, and we kept talking, and we must have dropped off to sleep!"

"Yes, I remember that night. If my memory is correct, you were quite disappointed that you couldn't see anything!"

I mumbled. It had all seemed so real on the television screen, and even though I realised that there was a long time delay on communication with the Eagle landing ship, I had gone outside hoping to see some kind of bright spot on the Moon or in orbit.

Jen came into the kitchen clutching the two wrapped Easter Eggs, and sat down at the table.

"I was trying to stay awake long enough to let you be sound asleep so I could put your Easter Eggs beside you! But we were talking about our childhood summer holidays together and I was so warm and cosy that I must have dropped off! Anyway, here are your eggs, with love from both of us, and Happy Easter!"

Our parents thanked us, and then Dad went upstairs to get the eggs they had bought for us. We were both pleased to see that we were getting the type that came with a Cadbury's Crme Egg coffee mug - although we were careful with our crockery, an extra mug never went amiss.

After breakfast, we all dressed up to go to Church; it was part of our family Easter routine in the same way as when we went at Christmas. It was a pleasant stroll on a bright spring morning.

Our three remaining grandparents met us there; we were delighted to see them, and gave them big hugs.

Old Mr Wells, the Vicar, was just the same as he always had been. He looked better than he had when he was conducting Grandpa Shaw's funeral, and he mentioned in his sermon that he was much happier now it was Spring and the weather was warming up.

We had a quick chat with him at the door on the way out, and said how much we were enjoying University.

Our Easter Sunday lunch was of course roast topside of beef; with seven of us it was a bit of a squeeze around the table. Jen and I both had the odd moment remembering Christmas when there had been eight present. It was a good family afternoon of chatting; even though it wasn't especially cold, Dad lit the coal fire in the sitting room so that we could sit around it and enjoy each others company.

Our grandparents had lots of questions for us about what we were up to and our plans for the summer; they were a little disappointed that we were intending to work full time at the frozen vegetable factory and that they therefore wouldn't see much of us, but they understood (and applauded) that we wanted to earn enough money not to be dependent on our parents topping up our grant.

xxxxxxx

On Monday we helped around the house and garden, enjoying having Dad with us all day because of the Bank Holiday. We got quite a lot done; we even helped him sort out the stuff that was being stored in the loft, without anyone falling through the ceiling plaster of the rooms below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.