The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Julie brought me a cup of tea about an hour later, and told me that breakfast would be a few minutes yet, as Adrian had to nip down to the corner shop for some more bread and milk.

She looked tired but happy.

"Are you okay, my darling?"

"Oh yes, I'm having a great time! Your sister is insatiable, and poor Adrian has gone out to get a break from her. We double-teamed him last night, and the poor lad is almost running scared!"

"I'm not surprised. Speaking of which, where on earth did you get that idea for the 'Three J's' last night? It was incredible! Sheila was so excited she almost wet her pants!"

"Yes, Adrian said that he very nearly came in his underpants! Oh, it just seemed a good story, and I thought that if we had to sing for our supper, we might as well have some fun!"

"It was more than fun, darling, it was incredible! I love you so much!"

We exchanged mutual tokens of affection. Gustav perked up, thinking that perhaps he might after all be up to just one more effort, but we heard Adrian get back, and Julie went off to help Sheila in the kitchen. I dragged myself out of bed and in to the bathroom for a quick wash and brush-up.

Jen had the temerity to look as fresh as a daisy at breakfast. She bounced in from Adrian's bedroom with a huge grin on her face.

"Did you all sleep well? I had a wonderful night! Best in three weeks!"

We all pretended to grunt irritably at her.

Okay, so she had pinched at least four orgasms from Julie and Sheila, but we were genuinely delighted by her enthusiasm to catch us up, and so pleased that she had immediately agreed to come down at such short notice. She had enjoyed her weekend anyway, and if she got on with Hamish into the bargain, so much the better.

And if she decided not to proceed with Hamish, I would have to rethink our planned 'Three J's' threesome in Cardiff the next weekend. I wasn't sure I was up to it. Perhaps the twins would allow us to come back here again?

We were all ravenous. Sheila's scrambled eggs on toast vanished quickly, and we got stuck into the toast in a big way.

The three girls showered together after breakfast; there was a lot of excited squealing as various body parts got soaped in close proximity, and Adrian and I had great fun helping them towel themselves dry afterwards.

Sadly, they then had to start preparing lunch, so Adrian and I took a quick turn round the block together, to let the January air cool our blood. Despite having been active most of the night, our smaller heads were convinced that they could perform again. Our larger and wiser heads prevailed.

We almost regretted having invited Hamish for lunch, but we recognised that we had probably already had quite as much sex as we could cope with overnight! Our bodies needed a few hours to recover...

xxxxxxx

Hamish turned up smack on time again, lugging a bag containing his hired dinner jacket. He dropped it down in the hall, extracted two bottles of white wine, and handed them to Adrian.

"I'll go straight on to the station afterwards, saves time going back home. Thanks again for inviting me - Dad's gone into work, Mum's out, and it would have been a stale sandwich on my own for lunch."

The three girls all kissed Hamish to welcome him back; there was no sign of a blush so I reckoned that he felt safe with us. There was no point in warning him that Jen was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing - besides, Julie would have killed me if I had spoilt her plans.

The roast chicken Sunday Lunch was absolutely delicious; the girls had really excelled themselves, and we praised them unstintingly.

With the chicken, there were chipolata sausages, crispy bacon rolls, bread sauce with cloves and onion, gravy, brussels sprouts, peas and roast potatoes. The large chicken that had been bought the morning before to feed five was just a pile of bones after six of us had shared it, but all the trimmings meant that none of us were at all hungry.

The wine too was very good, and Hamish then produced a big tin of marzipan petit fours to go with the pot of tea for afters.

"You're spoiling us, Hamish, this is too much!"

"I'm afraid I'm only laundering some of the pile of excess Christmas goodies on you! Dad gets given loads of stuff that we can never possibly eat, and these are very good. He says that he's got six big tins of Quality Street in his office that he keeps trying to give to the nurses, but they are all still awash with chocolates of their own, a month after Christmas!"

"Crikey, I had no idea that doctors got given so many presents!"

"You wouldn't believe it! Sometimes he gets something really special; one of his patients gave him a really good bottle of single malt whisky just before Christmas; he had a small glass of it every night, made a real ritual of it. He was chuffed to bits. Wouldn't let Mum and I have any, said it would be wasted on us. Said a very bad word when I offered him the jug of water! The chap who gave it to him must have had a real problem to be that grateful!"

Sheila and I carefully avoided each other's eyes. It was nice to hear that Dr Baxter had really appreciated our gift, but a little embarrassing. Luckily Julie and Adrian didn't know about the whisky.

After lunch, and all joining in doing the washing up and drying, we sat on the new rug in front of the fire, chatting and just enjoying being together as a group of friends.

Julie and Sheila had suggested earlier that we could get the playing cards out and have a game of Racing Demon if the talk dried up, which would give Jen lots of opportunities to molest Hamish; but in fact the conversation flowed very easily all afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.