The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

It was a long and energetic night, with Jen eager to try a few more of the positions that Julie had told her about, and that I had promised to teach her. Gustav's newly-acquired ability to point downwards was fully tested, as was his stamina.

I was very glad that there was nobody else back from the holidays early near Jen's room, because she didn't bother muffling her pleasure, or hiding her desire to get some more really good orgasms under her belt before I left.

We experimented more with delicate kissing; Jen proved to have very sensitive ear lobes, and I thought she was going to go completely wild when I very slowly kissed and nibbled the skin above her spine, all the way from the roots of her hair down to the crack between her buttocks. She enjoyed it so much that I went back the way I had come, and then down again. I made a mental note to try kissing Julie and Sheila on that soft bit between their waists and the crack of their bottoms; Jen seemed to be especially sensitive there.

Whenever Gustav was recharging his batteries, Jen and I continued to caress each other, and I gave her some more orgasms with my mouth and hands. They were less intense than the penetrative orgasms, but she still seemed very pleased with the quality, and the quantity. She was also most interested in examining Gustav at her leisure; she hadn't really had a chance before then to handle my testicles or examine the way my foreskin moved, and she took the opportunity to satisfy her curiosity.

She even managed to wake Gustav from the dead; I had thought that it would be quite a while before he recovered from his fourth ejaculation, but Jen's gentle fondling, kissing and stroking brought him back into working order in double quick time. She found the process of male erection fascinating; every other time she had experienced Gustav he had been ready to go, but this time as she worked on him, she felt the blood pumping in through his base, and measured with her own fingers his increasing stiffness and fullness.

We talked as well as enjoying each other's bodies; Jen was still curious about how she would realise that she had met 'Mr Right'.

"Well, how did you know that Julie was the girl for you?"

"I'm not sure, I suppose it crept up on me. When I was first introduced to her by Sian and Vee, I thought that she was a very pretty girl, and of course I fancied her. And then when Sian got me to make love to her, and told me that it was her first time, I felt incredibly honoured. Then I didn't see her for a week, and I wondered how she was, but when I did go and see them, I discovered that she really wanted to make love again, and I spent the night with her. I woke up in the morning and just gazed at her sleeping next to me, and I thought how incredibly lucky I was."

"But when did you realise she felt the same?"

"Oh, it took me a while, I'm a man after all, and we don't notice these things too well! But Vee and Sian kept sending me to snuggle with Julie so that I was always there when she woke up in the mornings, and it came to me that I liked being there for her. And I slowly realised that I was head over heels in love with her, and wanted to be with her always. I was sad when I had to go out in the morning, and I was happy when I got home in the evening and saw her again."

"But how does that differ from how you feel when you say that you love me?"

I thought about that for a minute. It was a very fair question.

"I love you because I've always loved you as my sister and a great friend, and I only want the best for you. So when Mr. Right comes along, I will happily surrender you to him, as long as he never hurts you or makes you unhappy, in which case Dad and I will both be after him. And you can expect me to try and protect you from Mr. Wrong, whether you want me to or not! Now, with Julie, I am convinced that I am Mr. Right for her, and I will fight to keep her, even if her brother and father disagree. She is my best friend, and I feel that I can tell her anything. I can't keep any secrets from her; it was really difficult not to tell her that I'd had Gustav operated on, but I didn't want to raise her expectations and then for her to be disappointed with the result."

"And how do you square that with your relationships with Adrian and Sheila?"

"Did Julie tell you about when I made that dreadful mistake and tried to get her to seduce someone at the Freshers' Ball?"

"Yes, she said that you were worried that she hadn't experienced another man, and that you were trying too hard to make her worry that she had chosen you without trying out any alternatives."

"She puts it better than I did! Anyway, I felt guilty that I had five girls under my belt, including you, and she had only had me and Adrian, and I asked her if she wanted to try someone else to see if she was missing out."

"You can be an idiot, sometimes."

"Yes, I know, but it seemed to me to be the right thing to do at the time! Anyway, that was why I bought her a ticket to go and see the twins again after we'd all been down there, because I wanted her to try Adrian again without me being there. She said that she had a great time, but it just wasn't quite the same; she was thinking about me while Adrian was giving her an orgasm."

"So do you think about Julie when you are making love to Sheila?"

"I have to admit, not always! I'm very fond of Sheila; she's a lovely girl, but she's not quite Julie. I've told Julie that if I make a mistake when nitrating toluene and end up accidentally making TNT and blowing myself into smithereens, she could do a lot worse than trying Adrian."

"So who have you been thinking about when you've been making love to me?"

"Oh, you, no doubt about it. I haven't thought about Julie or Sheila at all!"

"And do you think of Sheila when you are with Julie?"

"Sometimes; we often think that we should remember something that has worked very well for us so that we can try it out with Adrian and Sheila."

"Julie told me that you two had agreed to be their 'official' boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yup, they have to go to various social events with a partner, and don't want to cause any gossip about their actual relationship, because they would get kicked out of medical school faster than you can say Jack Robinson, so we are their disguise."

"What on earth are they going to do when they graduate? They can't possibly hope to live together as husband and wife?"

"No, in the same way as you and I couldn't. I've got Julie, I hope that you're going to find Mr. Right before long, but we've got to persuade the twins to start looking for other people. The trouble is, they have exactly what they want at the moment, and they haven't got any incentive to try harder. You know what you are missing, not having someone to sleep with every night, so you at least are trying."

"I know what I am missing at this precise moment, which is Gustav inside me. Is he ready for another go yet?"

xxxxxxx

Sometime after midnight, I explained to my sister the position where we both lay back on our elbows facing each other, and we tried it out. I had loved the experience the week before Christmas, when Julie was able for the first time to sit back on the bed facing me and ride Gustav in that position, when I could see every detail of him going in and out of her body.

It was even better with Jen; Julie had several times enjoyed doing it with Adrian, before Gustav's problem had been fixed by Dr. Baxter, whereas Jen was now doing it for the very first time, and the look of wonder and delight on her face was an exquisite pleasure for her older brother to behold. She seemed to have an exceptionally prolonged orgasm, which set Gustav off, and we cuddled lovingly and had an entwined nap afterwards. It was quite a tiring position, not a natural movement for either of us, but we thought it was well worth the extra effort.

Jen woke up about four, and we both went for a quick pee before returning to her bed. Not to go back to sleep. There was just enough milk left for us to share a mug of tea, and then we took advantage of Gustav's slightly rested and refreshed state.

She had clearly paid close attention to Julie's instruction on how to stimulate her clitoral nerve endings on my pubic mound, and perfected her technique earlier, because she managed to give herself three orgasms in a row on top of me, without Gustav showing the slightest inclination to erupt. Mind you, he was in that super-inflated state that comes from achieving another erection against the odds; when either pure desperation or sheer bloody-mindedness gets your cock up again.

She was pretty wrecked after that, and we snuggled our sweating bodies together for another couple of hours sleep, until her Noddy alarm clock woke us just after seven o'clock in the morning.

Despite the over-generous heating, which had allowed us to dispense with any bed covering for most of the night, we were both a little stiff from so much unaccustomed physical activity, and we had a quick kiss and a cuddle to help us wake up before nipping down the corridor to the loo.

My morning wood was ignored as bogus; having spent myself deep inside my little sister about six times over the previous eighteen hours, I knew that I needed food and drink as a matter of urgency!

Even Mum's humungous portions of sandwiches had failed to supply enough energy to keep us going all night. We were two growing youngsters, and during the night we had used up a vast number of calories in frantic physical exercise. Both our tummies were rumbling, and the last bottle of milk was empty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.