The Second Year - and After...
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

On Tuesday night after supper, we all went off to the Chemistry Department Christmas Party. We didn't want to leave Vee alone at home and feeling out of it, and so all five of us danced together most of the evening. All three girls looked really good, and Malcolm and I were, for the first time in our lives, the subject of some envious glances from our fellow students.

What a change a year makes! I hadn't even bothered to go to the Department party at the end of my first term; I had no-one to go with, I hated parties anyway, and I had been happy enough to go out for a few beers with my housemates instead. This year I had a proper girlfriend for the first time, and I really enjoyed myself.

Both Malcolm and I had a couple of slow dances with Vee, and although she seemed to behave herself with him, I certainly had a huge erection after holding her tight! If I had been of an exceptionally suspicious nature, I could have possibly thought that she was deliberately rubbing her interesting bits against my body.

But I knew Vee, and therefore was absolutely certain that her intention was to get me aroused! She was wearing her green figure-hugging top, and she was well aware from previous outings quite what an effect it had on me. Either she was teasing me, or she was after my body yet again.

A couple of our fellow students did finally pluck up the courage to ask Vee to dance with them, but being shy and retiring scientists, they went back to their friends and their beer after a couple of dances. It didn't look as if she fancied any of them sufficiently to try to get their interest.

I had a slow dance with Sian as well, and she suggested that she had better go home with Malcolm to his house, as it was quite clear to her that our horny little auburn-haired flatmate was going to need a good fucking that night! I thanked her, but asked her if she wanted a threesome with Malcolm and Vee.

"No, he's a bit old-fashioned on that score! She's far too close to home. I think that he would feel that he was betraying me, even with my total approval and active assistance! I'm trying to persuade him to have another go with his cousin Elsie when they are together at Christmas; she was the one who took his virginity over the summer holidays, and I said that he ought to repay the favour by teaching her one or two things. I'm not too sure that he will."

"I need to have a quiet chat to you about Vee, sometime, we really do need to find her a man of her own! Malcolm's not going to be happy if he ever discovers that I'm talking about Julie as the love of my life, and still fucking Vee."

"I know; I'll do some thinking and see what we can come up with. But in the meantime, I'm afraid that it's your job to keep her satisfied!"

So when the party had finished, and Malcolm and Sian turned off towards his house, I found myself with a lovely girl on each arm as we turned into Richmond Road.

"Why don't we go and have a doner kebab at Caroline Street?"

"Why don't you just keep quiet and save your energy for satisfying both of us?"

Hmmm. So Julie was in on this as well!

I suppose that we hadn't had a threesome for well over a fortnight, so I should have expected something like this to happen.

While Vee set the fan heater going in her room to take the chill off the air, Julie made a pot of tea, and I moved our quilt into Vee's room.

Vee was keen to first watch, and then actively participate in, a display of Gustav's new found ability to point downwards. And she enjoyed it so much she wanted another go. And then another. I felt sorry for whichever of Sarah or Monica had the bedroom below Vee's, because we didn't get to sleep until gone four o'clock.

We had three hours sleep before we had to get up for breakfast and head off to lectures; Prof wasn't going to let us off just because we'd had a party the night before. But Julie and I did have another two hours in bed during the 'sports afternoon', but this time fully clothed and fast asleep!

Wednesday night was the girls' Christmas Party; Malcolm and I both knew that there was a huge disparity in the sex of students studying Science and the Arts, but we hadn't realised quite how many girls there were in the rest of the University until we got there.

There were so many students in the Arts Faculty that they were using the old examination hall in the Admin Building for the party.

Malcolm and I had never seen so many girls in one place, not even at the concerts in the Great Hall of the Students' Union. There were some really strange sights; some 'Dedicated Followers of Fashion' as The Kinks had put it, 'Fashion Victims' as Julie described them.

For those of you who don't remember the 1970's, firstly I suggest you offer a brief prayer of gratitude to your favourite deity that you were spared, and secondly I would suggest you do a bit of browsing the Internet, but with a glass of something comforting and restorative in your hand. Please don't try and imagine Julie and I actually wearing anything you may see pictures of; we may have had longer hair then, but we liked comfortable clothes and hated to stand out in a crowd.

Many of the people at the party did not have the inhibitions that we did. Some wore clothing that was only just decent, others were so covered in shawls and kaftans that they must have been baking hot. Malcolm pointed out a couple of lads with great big Afro frizzed-out hairstyles, and another one wearing cowboy boots with a three-inch heel. We tried really hard not to be caught laughing at the spectacle they made.

There were some stunningly attractive girls, some made up to the nines, some who hadn't looked in the mirror before they came, and some who had taken no trouble at all to dress up. But I know that I thought that I had the best of them all on my arm, and I rather suspect Malcolm felt the same. Our girls had a glow about them that many others didn't.

Vee spotted Monica and Sarah, the girls from the flat downstairs, and we had a brief chat to them. They seemed to have found themselves male company, and I was a bit surprised when they introduced the two lads as their boyfriends. I hadn't ever seen them have any men back to the house, not that we saw much of them at all, and I had a moment of relief. If you remember, Vee had threatened to offer them my services at the beginning of term to help them lose the young and innocent look they had. I hadn't been at all keen, and I was delighted that there was now no risk of it happening.

The party finished at half-past-ten, by which time there had been a couple of fights and several people had thrown up. I had noticed a number of quarter-bottles of spirits lying empty around the room, and it was clear that people had been smuggling the hard stuff in to supplement the 'punch' on offer. In those days, off-licences sold small bottles in a handy flask shape that fitted into a pocket easily, and it was just too easy to take one in with you to a party or nightclub.

Vee had told us weeks before the story of her fiance Jeff being ejected from a club by the bouncers when he was caught topping up his drink from his own bottle, rather than paying the club prices for a refill. Why wasn't I surprised that he was gormless enough not only to do that, but to get caught?

I thanked my lucky stars that I didn't particularly like spirits, and I certainly didn't like getting that drunk any longer.

We came back in a gaggle from the party; Sarah and Monica and their boyfriends went into their rooms and the five of us went on up to our kitchen and had a cuppa. Then I went for a pee in the half landing bathroom, and as I came back up to go to bed, I could quite clearly hear sounds of passion from the floor below. I then didn't feel quite as bad about our activities the night before!

Once Malcolm and Sian were safely in her room, Julie and I crept along to Vee's room for another threesome. It was much less strenuous than the previous night; Vee wasn't anything like as desperate, and let us off quite lightly.

She did say that she would have liked to have taken me down to the half landing bathroom so that I could fuck her on the radiator again, but it was too damned cold in there!

Thursday was a normal day at the laboratory, there was no slowing down in the pace of work just because it was nearly the end of term.

On Thursday night, as Julie was settling herself on top of me for the umpteenth time that week, she paused and said thoughtfully:

"You know, darling, I think we might have to rename Gustav now he's a superhero. I was thinking of Vlad."

"Vlad?"

"You know, the old boy in the Balkans somewhere, Vlad the Impaler. Because he doesn't object to me impaling myself on him as much as I like!"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, my darling. Vlad the Impaler didn't do it to give girls a good time, he did it to kill people in as nasty a way as possible, so no-one would dare to go against him. You'd better ask Sian in the morning. She did a bit of European History last year, didn't she?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.