The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

After Wednesday afternoon, the rest of the week went by incredibly quickly.

Malcolm and I had an early start - and an extremely busy day - in the laboratory on the Friday, completing our first chemical engineering project, and then trying to write it up while the practical issues were still fresh in our memories, so that we could understand the cryptic scrawl in our notebooks.

We knew that if we left writing our report until after the weekend, we would have forgotten important details. Our lecturer had emphasised that, like recipes for cooking food, our chemistry notes were utterly useless if someone else couldn't use them to replicate exactly what we had done.

He had looked at all our notebooks, and said some harsh, but unfortunately entirely true, things about my handwriting.

"You will have to make a special effort to make it legible to others; it's no use you saying that you can read it perfectly well! You seem to have all the detail of the process recorded, but when you've made a mistake, don't overwrite it with the correct figure, cross it out neatly and write the figure in again. That way you - or more importantly someone else - will more easily see where there might be some doubt or a mistake. And don't skimp on pages of your notebook, use the space to help make things clear."

This was good advice, and luckily I had the sense to realise it; I already knew from trying to revise from my first year notes that recording data was one of my weaknesses, and I made a mental note to buy a couple of indelible pencils, as my use of cheap Biro pens that left splodges on ink on the paper also wasn't helping legibility!

As it was a Friday evening, I took all three girls out for the Student Special curry and a glass of beer afterwards, to mark the conclusion of our first week of the new academic year.

I had contemplated asking Malcolm to come along with us, but thought that it would probably be rushing things too much. After all, he and Sian were going walking the next day.

It was a pleasant evening amongst four friends, and it was great to see Vee laughing and chatting again as normal. We still needed to find her a decent boyfriend, but at least we'd repaired some of the damage that her tosspot 'fiance' Jeff had done to her self-confidence over the summer holidays.

That night in our bed, as I was kissing Julie's boobs before moving further down her body, I had an idea. I lifted my head from her nipples to tell her about it.

"Darling?"

"Oh that's so nice, please don't stop now!"

So I got on with the serious business of kissing her, and waited until we had finished making love and were lying quietly together.

"Darling, I think I'm going to call your boobs Pinky and Perky!"

"What!"

"Well, you know the two little pigs in the TV puppet show?"

"Yes, of course I do!"

"They are soft and pink and lovable, and they make high pitched squeaking noises."

"Well, my boobs don't!"

"They may not squeak themselves, but I bet you that I can make you squeak, just by using my lips on your boobs."

"I bet you can't!"

I won my wager. Julie tried really hard to keep silent, but I'm sorry to say that I cheated a little bit by giving her erect nipples a tongue lashing, and she was forced to release the breath that she had been trying to hold in. Her gasp became a squeak of delight.

She tried to glare at me, but ended up smiling so widely that my heart turned over with love for her.

"Okay, darling, Pinky and Perky it is! And I still love you!"

I kissed her, then spooned into her back, and we fell asleep with our bodies touching along their whole length. It was hard to remember that I'd spent the whole summer holidays without this wonderful girl snuggled up to me in bed every night.


The next morning, after I'd made us both a first cup of tea, she had a complaint to pass on to me.

"Jon, Pinky thinks that Perky is getting more attention than she is, and she'd like you to make it up to her, please."

"Err, which one is Pinky?"

"You're the one who named them! You should know!"

So I started on the left, my left, not Julie's, and got that nipple fully erect, before moving to the other. I alternated my efforts until Julie started making those high pitched squeaking noises that I had mentioned, and then I moved down and nibbled her clitoris for a few seconds, for which I was rewarded with a full blown scream of delight and a little gush of her nectar.

I shared her delicious juice with her, and when she had come down from wherever she had been, we agreed that Pinky and Perky could indeed squeak, even if, like the puppets, they needed a human voice to make the noise for them!

There was no rush to get up, as it was a Saturday. We knew Sian had left the house early to catch the minibus for her walk in the Black Mountains with Malcolm, and we cuddled together under the quilt and dozed in the semi-darkness.

Vee came in to our bedroom at about nine o'clock with three mugs of tea, snuggling in with us under the quilt for the warmth. Her dressing gown was cold against our skin, but her legs were nice and warm.

We thanked her for the tea and drank it. We talked for a few minutes, and then Vee got out of our bed and stood up.

She picked up the empty cups from beside our mattress, and then looked at Julie, seeming a little hesitant.

"Could I ask you two a big favour, please?"

"Of course, Vee, what is it?"

"My period should start later today, so I'm about to be off games for a week. Do you think I could jump the queue, and have a bit of loving with both of you now?"

I saw Julie's eyes light up at the thought of another threesome with our randy little flatmate, and had a sudden inspiration.

"If you do us a favour in return, Vee - have you still got that very short nightie you wore the night of the Summer Ball?"

"Oh yes, I'll be back in two ticks!"

She was true to her word. I had almost forgotten quite how much of Vee was visible, and how much was very temptingly slightly covered. Our petite friend was looking very much like an erotic dream come true.

Julie was almost dumbstruck. I had been wrong in my automatic assumption that she had already been shown the nightie.

"Ruddy hell, Vee, no wonder he was after you like a rat up a drainpipe!"

"Do you like it?"

"God yes - Jon, go and have a pee and make another cup of tea, I need to have a close look at this!"

I took myself off to the bathroom, leaving Vee to get back under the covers with Julie.

As I shaved, I did some thinking.

I really felt sorry for the girls when they had their monthlies; I could understand why they called it 'the curse'.

The girls had an uncomfortable time with their periods, and I tried to always be sympathetic, because I knew they didn't feel great.

I knew that if Vee was just about to have her period, so was Julie. That, of course, was partly why she had been so keen to have sex in the half-landing bathroom during our 'sports afternoon' on Wednesday. She wasn't impressed that after only two weeks back together, she was about to be forced to have yet another week without making love. I wasn't best pleased, either.

That was one huge disadvantage of the girls being on the Pill - absolute regularity. And by unfortunate coincidence, Vee and Julie were on the same 28-day cycle.

Vee had heard a story at the clinic that the Pill could actually have been used constantly, with women having no periods at all until they came off the Pill, but some (male) doctor had felt that women should continue to have periods. If that story was true, it was really unfair.

There was also the little matter of the girls subjecting THEIR bodies to high doses of artificial hormones so that MY own male hormonal impulses and desires could be safely satisfied! I felt that I owed them for that.

I knew from listening to their conversations that being on the Pill made them susceptible to mood swings, gave them spots, mucked up their water retention, and had a whole load of other undesirable side effects; and over the months I'd had to give the girls a lot of cuddles as they tried to find a variety of the Pill that most suited their bodies.

Vee had told us that the first make of pills she had been prescribed had brought her out in such a horrendous rash that her G. P. had changed the brand after only one week. Luckily the doctors at the local clinic were also very understanding, and did their best to find the best match.

It seemed only fair for me to try to give Vee and Julie a day to remember, if they were about to endure a week of feeling grotty.

I finished my ablutions, made another pot of tea, and took our three mugs back into the bedroom. To my surprise, it was now Julie who was wearing the tiny nightie - and looking amazing in it - and sitting on Vee's face.

"Oh goodie, tea!"

They broke off what they were doing, and grabbed their mugs. They were both a little flushed, and had clearly been having fun together.

"Thanks, Jon, good cup of tea! What do you think of Julie in my nightie?"

"VERY nice; it works amazingly well for both of you. Really sexy!"

"It feels good too! I'll definitely be getting one! Vee, what did Jeff think of it?"

"Bit of a sore point, that. Although I tried it out on Jon after the Pink Floyd concert, I didn't show it to Jeff before we went on holiday. I was going to wear it that first night in Spain, but unfortunately he thought the Sangria was fruit juice, and drank so much of it at the welcoming party that the tour rep had to help me get him to bed. And of course then he was ill all week, so I didn't get another chance. And I had to keep it really well hidden at home; Mum and Dad would have gone spastic if they'd found it. So it hasn't had an outing since June!"

"Poor you! So, did you wear it all the time while Jon was fucking you after the concert? Did it get him all excited?"

"I think we started off with me wearing it, but I suspect that we took it off when we were fucking standing up, because he couldn't get at my nipples. I can't honestly remember, I was so worked up after the concert!"

"Knowing you two, you would have taken it off - Jon likes the sensation of bare boobs against his chest! Anyway, that's not a problem for me! I'm a bit bigger than you, so more of me isn't covered at top and bottom."

Julie was absolutely right. Vee's tiny nightie only really covered Julie's midriff, because she had wriggled through the straps so they were hanging loose, and her nipples were above the top hem of the material. It was quite tight on her, so it supported her boobs and kept the nipples pointing slightly upwards.

Speaking of pointing upwards, I could tell that Gustav fully agreed with me that Julie looked extra-desirable!

I finished my tea.

"Vee, why don't we bring your mattress in here, like we did with the twins, and then there will be plenty of room for the three of us?"

"That's a very good idea!"

The three of us went into Vee's room and grabbed her mattress and bedding, and the two girls made us up a double bed. Then Vee went for a wee, and I took the opportunity to kiss Julie's nipples as they stuck out above the nightie.

"Oh, you look very sexy, darling, you're getting me really excited. Please do get one of these baby doll nighties for yourself!"

She smiled. I tried to give her compliments whenever I could, although being a man, I didn't do it as often as I might have done.

"Pervert! Mind you, if it's going to make Gustav always be as stiff as he is at the moment, it will be a very good investment. Now, let go of me, because I need a wee as well."

She disappeared in the direction of the bathroom, and a few minutes later the two of them came back, carefully shutting the bedroom door behind them.

I looked at Julie for instructions.

"Vee, if you eat me out and Jon takes you from behind, then we can swap after each orgasm. We might as well make the most of Sian being out for the day to fuck ourselves to a standstill!"

So that's what we did. Julie lay down on her back at one end of the bed, and Vee knelt down between her legs.

Vee was already very well lubricated from playing with Julie; we put a pillow under her tummy and I positioned myself above her pert little bottom.

Julie didn't need to lift up the tiny nightie for Vee to get at her lower lips, but I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of my girlfriend wearing it, if 'wearing' is the correct expression for something almost transparent that only just covers the bit between your nipples and your pubic hair!

I gently pushed Gustav into Vee from behind; I hadn't fucked her all week, and she was as tight as ever. I gave her a few moments to get used to me being inside her, and then I started long slow thrusts that rubbed the head of my cock on pretty much every silky fold of her vagina lining.

Mindful of my mistake with Julie on the Wednesday when I had got too excited and climaxed far too quickly, I started thinking about the next project we had to do in the Chemistry lab, and how Malcolm and I might best go about it.

Our lecturer had asked us not to look up the industrial process in any textbooks, but to try and relate our previous knowledge to the task in hand. He said that it was important that we conditioned our brains to refining the purpose of our work, so that we could more easily pick out the key stages of the process. I wasn't quite sure exactly what he meant, but he wasn't one to mess us about, and I was quite happy to see where that took us.

The mental distraction worked well; when I came back to what I was doing, I realised that I had been fucking Vee for several minutes and that I had automatically speeded up my pace without consciously noticing it. Vee's neck was already turning pink, and both girls' breathing was now quick and shallow.

Vee hadn't been aware that my thrusting was on automatic; and Julie was too engrossed in what Vee's tongue was doing to her clitoris to mind that I wasn't looking into her eyes.

Gustav managed to delay his climax until after Julie had panted out her release and Vee was shuddering under me for the second time. Then Gustav coated Vee's cervix with several ropes of come, filling my brain with bursts of pleasure. When he had quite finished, I withdrew and rolled off Vee onto the side of the double mattress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.