The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

Vee put down her empty tea mug with a sigh of satisfaction, and looked at me.

"I was really ready for a cuppa! Now, do you think that you might be up to giving me another orgasm, please, Jon? I've still got a lot of catching up to do."

"I'll do my best!"

Gustav was already beginning to show renewed signs of life, so I latched on to Vee's nipples with my lips and tongue until she began to pant and he was fully erect, and then I moved on to fucking her again.

I put her on her back, and lifted her legs upwards and outwards, so that I could blow gently on her clitoris hood and labia. She was thoroughly wet from her orgasmic juices and my ejaculation, and I rubbed the head of my cock through her lips to pick up the lubrication, which of course caused her to moan with rising excitement.

I lifted her ankles up in the air to either side of me, exposing her vagina even more fully, and tilting her hips towards me so that she was at my mercy.

She whimpered in anticipation.

I pushed Gustav all the way into the waiting hole that was so clearly available to me, and as I reached bottom, Vee gasped out loud as she coped with the extra depth of penetration. I gave her a few seconds to get used to it.

Then I locked her knees back with my elbows, so her feet were above my head, and her thighs were pressed against her ribs; she was now bent double with her private parts totally exposed to the world. I leant further forwards and rested on my hands; my unencumbered hips were now able to move the whole length of Gustav deep into her innermost recesses.

My Dad, a huge fan of the wrestling on television on Saturday afternoons, would have been really pleased with the technical effectiveness of the wrestling press I had on Vee.

In the ring she would have had no choice but to submit or be counted out by the referee, as she could not lift her shoulders; but perhaps Dad would not be too impressed that I was doing it with a totally naked woman while holding her other end down with my cock!

I took long slow deliberate strokes; almost withdrawing from her, and then pushing back in and grinding my pelvis against hers. It seemed almost like exquisite cruelty; this lovely petite girl was totally vulnerable, and was mine to plunder to my heart's content.

I was especially aware of just how close I could get to withdrawing the head of my cock from her, before pushing it back through those engorged lips and thrusting it all the way home to her cervix.

A good six inches of cock going through her inner lips each time was clearly translating into good feelings for Vee; her chest was bright red, and that was not entirely because she was unable to take a deep breath because of the pressure on her diaphragm. She was clearly getting extremely excited, and her body was showing the tell-tale signs of rising orgasm.

Her lovely body was covered with perspiration, her hair was matted on her forehead and I could see drops of my sweat falling onto her face. I had no hand free to wipe the sweat from my brow, so I shook my head a few times to try to stop it running down into my eyes. It was hard work stretched right up on my arms above her, and I was puffing and grunting myself.

She was trying again to push back at me; going into her wildly enthusiastic mode, begging me, in between her shallow gasps of breath, to speed up.

"God, I'm close, get me there, please let me come!"

Her arms were around my back, and I could feel her nails digging in to my skin as she tried to bring me even closer.

Suddenly, she was over the peak and away.

She screamed, and her vagina tightened around my cock as the spasms shook her body; I continued ploughing in and out of her as well as I could against the resistance, and her cries continued as she seemed to reach a rolling boil of orgasm; one that just kept going and going.

I moved my arms one at a time, releasing her legs and allowing her to wrap her ankles around my back. She was now able to move much more, and she picked up her pace of slamming her pelvis back against me, as if trying to reach an even higher peak than the one she was on.

She was behaving as she had a couple of times before, like a woman possessed, trying to milk me of every additional morsel of pleasure she could get.

I now felt close to coming again myself, and I speeded up my movements and shortened my thrusts into her, trying to snap my hips to give her even more stimulation.

I let myself down onto my elbows, moving my hands to her breasts and mauling them, trying to roll her nipples between my damp and sweaty fingers, hoping that the roughness would take her to an even higher peak.

There was not long left; I could feel the ejaculation boiling up from my balls; with a couple of last thrusts I made sure that Gustav was as deep as I could get him, delivering my seed to where Vee wanted it.

Then I collapsed onto her, holding her shuddering and whimpering body as close as I could, feeling my buttocks clench and jerk as each burst of semen travelled up the tube, and was expelled into the grasping entrance to Vee's womb.

Vee and I lay in a panting and sweating heap, unable and unwilling to move. We were, quite literally, shagged out. It had been one of the most energetic and exhausting fucks I had ever had.

Julie and Sian came over and kissed us, then they covered us up with a quilt, and left us to sleep.

Sian woke us at about seven o'clock with a mug of tea, and a warning that supper would be on the table in about a quarter of an hour.

Vee and I needed every single minute of that time to wake up and get our bodies working properly, and we were both limping a little as we staggered into the kitchen partly dressed.

"Bloody hell, Jon, the idea was to make the poor girl feel better, not to look like death warmed up!"

I had to admit that, at the moment, Vee did look much the worse for the experience; Sian had been forced to shake both of us quite vigorously to wake us, and we were both still not really with it.

Vee slumped into a chair.

"I'm all right, just a bit dozy!"

The sweet tea started to have its refreshing and life-giving effect, and we greedily accepted a second mug from Sian, and drank it down as hot as we could manage it.

We ate our supper mechanically; I forget what it was, but probably something cheap and filling like cauliflower cheese bulked out with pasta. Our bodies certainly needed it; we had both had very little in the way of lunch, and our sexual exertions had taken quite a bit out of us.

I volunteered to do the washing up; I needed some time to think about what I had just done to Vee.

I was ashamed of myself. There had been no affection, no fellowship as there normally was. It had been sexual intercourse without a great deal of intercourse.

I couldn't believe that I had treated Vee like a piece of meat and fucked her for my own pleasure, but when I started to try and apologise, she replied that I hadn't done anything wrong, and that she had really needed it.

I had the good sense not to try and point out the difference between 'needed it' and 'enjoyed it'; not that my brain was working well enough to sustain a coherent argument.

Anyway, Vee and Sian both kissed me goodnight before they went off to their rooms, so they weren't too upset with me. Vee went off to the half landing bathroom for a wash; Julie kept an ear open for her return, just in case she fell asleep in the bath.

It had been a very strange welcome back; I sincerely hoped that it wouldn't set the tone for the coming year!

Okay, I was a nineteen-year-old male, and I was programmed to be happy to have sex as often as I could get it. But, and it was now a big But, ever since I had fallen head over heels in love with Julie, I knew the difference between having sex and making love.

And making love was a whole lot better all round. To start with, the sex was always great, and the holding each other afterwards was even better. I couldn't understand how Costas had always left Vee's bed to go home straight after getting his rocks off; he had been missing out on one of the best bits. But then, that 'relationship' had just been about sex, so maybe he didn't think beyond getting his release.


Julie and I went to bed that night in pyjamas like an old married couple, and I think I was almost asleep before my head hit the pillow.

She was reading a book as I slipped in beside her after coming back from the bathroom; I probably told her that I loved her, as I always did, but I have no idea if she heard me or responded.

I didn't stir once during the night, and the first I knew of daybreak was Julie shaking me awake for some loving before we had to get up.

Although satisfying Vee's urgent needs had taken an awful lot out of me, I had recovered a little overnight, and was able to do my best for my girlfriend.

This time, unlike the previous night, it was all about making love, not just fucking. I took special care to make it good for Julie emotionally as well as physically. I always tried to gaze into her eyes as she reached her orgasm; to watch it overcome her and take her to a new plane of existence, albeit temporarily.

I always got more spiritual satisfaction out of her orgasms than I did from my own; I know that I would have been really disappointed with myself if the girl I adored had ever gone to sleep unsatisfied.

As we lay cuddled together afterwards, she asked how things had worked out with my sister Jen, and I told her what had gone on since we had last spoken on the telephone.

"I really did feel it was wrong when she started showing me her naked body. Part of me still feels guilty about giving in to her, and for enjoying it so much! It was almost as if I was taking advantage of her youth and innocence to have my evil way with her, but in fact, I think it has brought us even closer."

"You did do the right thing, you know. She was desperate to give herself a second opinion about sex, in case the time with Adrian had been a one-off, and she was so happy when I talked to her after you finally agreed to make love to her. I know I keep on telling you this, but most of us girls are very scared of encountering a man who will just use us, and Jen feels completely safe with you!"

"Oh, she felt far safer than I did! I know precisely which one of us Mum and Dad would have blamed if they had caught us at it! If they had discovered us making love, I wouldn't be of any use to you at all now, because Mum would have cut my balls off, before Dad beat the shit out of me for despoiling his darling daughter! Anyway, she's safely at Reading now, and I told her to contact me or Adrian if she wanted to - and to keep in touch with you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.