Fetishes - Cover

Fetishes

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Big-Busted, Young and Redheads. All of the things that make me hard!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

"Have you met Angela?" I asked my naked daughter.

"No, but Gennie and I have talked about her. The idea of having someone my age to talk to really excites me. Do you have any cum left for me, Henry?" Addy asked. I felt her hand reaching under and finding my dick inside Gennie.

"That is quite the dick you have Henry. Gennie, can I have him for a while? He has taken forever to ask me to fuck him. I could see it in his eyes for the last couple of years."

Gennie pulled off of me, running to be bathroom. Addy went under and licked her off me. She stayed there and used her mouth to get me hard, which was quicker than I thought it would take. She rose up the blankets and said in that wonderful voice of hers, "Blowjob or Fuck?"

"Fuck please," was my obvious answer.

"Do you want to meet Angela?" Gennie said coming back out of the bathroom.

"Maybe tomorrow. Today is 'Fuck your Daughter' day, and I want to thoroughly probe her. You may stay and watch, or leave. I have no hold on you, you know."

"I think you know better than that, but you and Addy need this time together," she said getting dressed. "I am going to go check on her and will call you later?"

"Give us a couple hours of at least. I want her to be as happy as I am right now," I said to them both.

Addison got alongside me and said, "I'm ready Henry. I know you are a little spent, but I hope you can make me as happy as Gennie looks right now."

"She did, didn't she? We may have a future together. I still need to meet Janelle, but right now it's you and me. God, you're beautiful baby!"

I was now very hard, and she was smiling at me waiting. I moved so I was just at her entrance. She bit her lower lip and said, "It feels so big."

"Are you protected, or should I get a condom?"

"Not even, no condoms. I'm on the pill, for now."

"What does that mean, for now?"

"Just fuck me daddy, don't think so hard about it," she said.

I pushed forward filling her completely. She made an 'Oooooooohf' sound which ended with a smile. She started saying, "Fuck me" with every stroke inside I took.

That provided me with the impetus to take longer and deeper strokes for a while, with her still repeating it the whole time.

"Ready for a daddy load?" I asked the sweating redhead underneath me. "Anytime, Henry!"

I couldn't stop my rhythm, but my nuts let loose a mighty load of my daddy-juice. I felt her breathing stop as I filled her so full, it was spilling out of her slightly abused pussy.

"Whoa dad that was mighty. How long before you can do it again?"

"Let me rest a while. I promise I've got more, but I really need to sleep a bit."

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked.

"Sure, was it as good as you hoped?"

"Even better. I wish I had saved my virginity for you, but I was too horny and Johnny Sharp was so cute."

"The son of Stan and Susan?" I asked.

"Yes, we all met at their house right after mom died. They were nice and Johnny was consoling me, and we did the deed."

"Did he wear a condom?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy, he did. I insisted, and he didn't press it."

I said, "I thought he was gay, but I guess not?"

"I think he's bi-sexual, but I have no proof of it," Addy remarked.

"Are you going to stay on top of me while we sleep?"

"Sorry honey, both you and Gennie are so wonderful. How would you feel if we started dating?" I asked rolling off her.

"I think she is wonderful. Just different enough from mom to keep us on our toes."

"And on your backs," I added with a chuckle.

I took the opportunity to play with her tits a little, which she enjoyed.

"Have a good sleep daddy, I'm going to the bathroom ... be right back."

Turning over, I said back, "Love you baby!" I felt her get in behind me.


I woke up letting her sleep, took a shower and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I had some ideas for my story, so I created a new doc and typed many random thoughts and ideas that I could drop copy and paste into at a later time.

RING

I picked and said, "This is Henry."

"Hey handsome, this is Genoa."

"My second favorite redhead, how are you my dear?"

"I hope that Addy is your favorite. Did you two enjoy one another?"

"Absolutely. It was cathartic and mind-bending, but a remarkable moment in my life. Why don't we all go to dinner? Bring Angela along, if you would like?"

"Exactly why I was calling. Fancy or casual?"

"Casual, I don't want anyone to be anything, but casual tonight," I said. "Come over here and we'll all leave together in my car."

"All right, what time?" she asked.

"How about six o'clock beautiful?"

"All right, Henry. See you then."

My naked daughter walked up to me and said, "Was that Gennie?"

"Yep, we are all going out, casual apparel at six pm," I recapped.

"Wonderful. How is your story going?"

"My publisher has wanted a thriller from me for a while," I answered. "This will be my first new story, I've started since we lost your mother. I may have some writer's block along the way I hope you could help me through it?"

"Anytime daddy!"


My mind opened up like Red Sea and my creative juices never flew – flue – flowed so well before. I was still typing away when Addy came in and said, "It's 5:45 daddy, get ready."

"Thanks beautiful. My you look good enough to eat," I said lusting over the deep neckline of her golden dress.

I ran up the stairs, took a Navy shower, and changed into the nicest pants I had and a black long-sleeved V-neck shirt. As I approached the bottom step, I heard a wolf whistle from my daughter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.