Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Alana sat up and noticed it was nearly dusk. 'What a strange day, ' she thought, remembering what had happened to Tabatha and her decision to stay behind with the Neanderthals. 'What am I going to tell them?'

"Awake, I see," Jeff observed, attracting everyone's attention to her. "So, how are the kiddies doing?"

"What?" Alana asked, shocked that she could have forgotten all about the six kidnapped girls. That was why Tabatha had gone with the cave men, after all. "Oh, Enchy! I forgot all about them!"

"What?" Sy asked. "How could you forget about the reason you were monitoring Tabatha?"

"Uh ... w-well..." Alana stammered, completely at a loss for words.

"This is priceless!" Jake exclaimed, snorting a laugh. "I've never seen you at a loss for words before! What the fuck happened, anyway? You wake up in the middle of the afternoon needing a serious fuck and then you forget all about the reason you left? How's Tabby doing? Or did you forget about her, too?"

"Tabby... Tabatha's fine!" Alana argued, trying to defend herself. "The kids..." She thought furiously. Surely Tabatha would be able to monitor what happened to the monster children, couldn't she? It wasn't like they could warp her thoughts or steal her power; Tabby had the best mind shield in the universe. "Tabby ... Tabatha's looking after them," she lied.

"You mean she's gonna stay with them?" Daphne asked. "How long?"

"A ... a while," Alana replied, telling only a half-lie this time. Tabatha did say she would come back to them when she was ready. "She'll come back when she's ready."

"When she's ready?" Holly asked. "What's that supposed to mean? She's not coming back with us?"

"No," Alana replied, calming her mind as the lie settled into place. "She wants to stay with them for a while. And she's the only one who can do it, really. Us hybrids are susceptible to the girls' raiding our minds."

"Look around," Haley observed. "You and Daph are the only hybrids around. Any one of us could look in on the girls, safely."

"I suppose you could," Alana replied, "but Tabatha volunteered, so..."

"So let her do it," Daphne interrupted. "I don't like those creatures. They smell, they grunt, they pick their asses then sniff it. Yugh!"

"We've decided we're staying, too," Tanya announced, sitting down with the rest of the group. "Not necessarily with the Neanderthals, but probably with the other colonists."

Surprise radiated from several others, but Alana and Sy weren't as stunned as the others. With Tanya the new center of attention, Alana was grateful she didn't have to talk about Tabatha for a moment.

Jeff leaned over and sniffed at Frank as the man sat down next to him; "You smell smoky," he observed.

Sheryye chirped, "Then you know what they've been up to," and Vanessa laughed.

"The same thing we'd like to be 'up to' with the 'H' girls," she added, smiling wickedly.

"What? You want to fuck us?" Haley asked, grinning at Vanessa. "I remember we had lots of fun at Frank's lodge. We could spend the night in one of these caves; probably be safe enough from the beasties there."

"What'd'ya mean, safe? I thought that was the whole idea about us Phoenix girls. We don't like, 'safe'. We like critters with big teeth, guns, knives, arrows, the occasional cock..."

"For you, maybe," Vanessa smirked. "I'll settle for those sexy twins over there. It's been too long since I've been surrounded by pussy."

"How many pussies do you want?" asked Tanya. "Or have you reached your desired quota?"

"There's no upper limit, sweetie," Vanessa grinned. "I'll invite you all!"

"Figures," Jake grumbled. "Hundreds of miles from nowhere, surrounded by half-naked sexy babes, and all they want to do is each other."

"I'll do you," Daphne replied, sliding over to lean her chest against Jake's legs.

"Crap, I lost one," Vanessa complained. "Still..." she counted the other girls, pointed her fingers. "I got you 'n you," indicating the twins, then pointed to add Sheryye and Tanya. "And you, and you. God! Could you grow them suckers any bigger?" indicating Tanya's swaying breasts.

Tanya smiled, but didn't reply. Every time she regenerated, she tried to make her tits bigger and her ass smaller. 'Take from the ass and add to the boobs, ' was her mantra while regenerating, 'then take from the waist and add to the ass! Keep everything nice and symmetrical. And curvy! And absolutely, completely fuckable! Yep, that's me! Completely Fuckable!'

"Your majesty, you want to join?" Holly asked as she and Haley stood up to go somewhere more private and away from all these suddenly horny guys so they could have their promised pussy-fest.

"No, thanks," Alana replied. "I'll stay with the guys. Between Daphne and I, we'll be plenty busy."

"Yeah, too back Tabatha won't be joining us," Frank joked. "I'd love to give her a good whupping."

"Like you did me, today?" Tanya grinned, then blew him a kiss. "Gotta go, lover-boy, we need to find some sweet beastie to feed."

"You've already been eaten today," Frank called out after her, causing a few snickers among the others as they thought he meant, 'by him' and not by some vicious saber-tooth.

"All right, I'll stay," Tanya decided, then turned around.

"No!" Vanessa complained. "I get you! He's ... that man... he's already had you. I want you, too!"

Tanya turned and walked up to the whining, half-naked Phoenix; "You don't want me; you just want these..." She lifted her breasts and bustled them in Vanessa's face. "Don't you?"

Vanessa turned red with embarrassment and anger; "Of course I do. What'd you want me to say? They're magnificent? You already know that. At the Jurassic Lodge, you always ended up between somebody else's legs. I just want you to end up between mine, for a change."

"Brutally honest, ain't she?" Jake cat-called. "She wants your cunt, baby."

Frank gave Jake a sizzling look and Jake, surprised, flinched. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"But everybody wants her cunt," Frank laughed. "Tanya's the most amazing woman on this whole planet, and several others. Name me one person who doesn't want her?"

"So if she's going with them," Sy noted with an uncustomary leer on his face, "then we have two ladies, one of them mine, to service the four of us. Am I mistaken?"

"No, looks to be about right to me," Frank observed. "You cute little faggy types go on, do your thing. We'll keep these two satisfied."

With friendly laughs and catcalls, the group of girls walked away.

Sy looked down at his queen. Alana looked up with surprise; "You want to do it now?"

"Sure, why not?" Sibilius asked, dropping down beside her.

"Well, we just did it an hour ago, or sometime earlier, anyway," Alana replied. "And since, as Frank noted, there are four of you, and only two of us, who do you want me to share with? Or do you want us to take turns."

Sy looked around. Daphne was already sitting on Jake's legs and working his belt loose. He grinned, knowing what an impossible task that would be for his queen, gifted otherwise though she was; she was definitely not dexterous. That was why he wore robes instead of trousers; nothing like being always accessible...

"Looks as though Frank and Jeff are content to watch Jake," Sy observed. "So, for now, I get you all to myself. Then you can pick and choose as you please."

Alana smiled, then serenely lay back, sighing softly while Sy ran one hand along her hip and waist, then upward to include her ribs. Back down again, he stroked along the soft curve of her waist, remembering that the humans had called that a 'French Curve'; said to be the most beautiful curve ever created. He didn't doubt it for a minute. Alana's 'French Curve' fit against his palm perfectly. He bent down to nuzzle her stomach. Alana pulled him close, giggling and kicking her legs as he tickled her with his tongue.

"Just like a couple of kids, aren't they?" Jeff chuckled, watching his king and queen seduce each other.

"Sy does seem to be much more interested in sex, now that he's stuck in one of those hybrid bodies he designed," Frank replied.

"He don't treat her right," Jake complained as Daphne climbed off his legs to pull down his jeans.

"How do you mean?" Jeff asked. Frank didn't say anything; just waited, listening.

"She likes it rough," Jake informed them. "Just like you do, don't'cha, baby?" talking to Daphne.

Daphne looked up from pulling his jeans from inside-out; "I was taught by the best, lover-boy," she smirked, then bent over and began kissing and licking Jake's legs.

"Oh, that's just disgusting," Jeff complained. "I think I'll sit over here." He turned halfway around so that Jake's approaching blowjob wouldn't occur right in front of him.

"You could always take her from behind while she blows Jake," Frank suggested with a toss of his head.

"I've done group sex with Elaine a few times," Jeff explained. "I prefer to have her all to myself, but I know that will never be possible, even though she allowed me to make her my second wife. She still needs to be 'taken' by the masses."

Daphne twisted her head around, still holding Jake's cock in her mouth. She raised her eyes to look at Frank and Jeff as they sat talking. When she noticed Frank looking at her, she wagged her rear-end, inviting him to join her.

"I understand," Frank replied, "but I've done group sex some, and there's one thing that can be said about it."

"What's that?"

Frank laughed, then stood up and began to unfasten his shorts; "There's always enough to go around." Abandoning the depressing scribe, Frank walked around behind Daphne. She began wagging her rump wildly, still sucking on Jake's cock, wanting some attention 'back there'. Jeff got up and walked a bit into the approaching darkness, leaving Jake, Daphne and Frank to do whatever they would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.