Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

"I think it's attracted to the smell of my blood," Tanya whispered anxiously as she snuggled closer to Frank. Both of them were hiding in the tall grass, staring out at the largest, and the toothiest, tiger she'd ever seen.

Earlier, Frank had used a thorny switch on Tanya, then raped her near-unconscious body before killing her, which resulted in both of them being caught up in Tanya's Phoenix fire when she regenerated. They were both clean and newly formed, but there was still blood staining the grass from their earlier sex play.

"You can teleport us away, right?" Frank whispered in reply, not really anxious to confront a saber-tooth with a bent up, thorny switch. His hunting knife had been evaporated when Tanya regenerated, as it had been stuck in her belly at the time, so they were both relatively unarmed.

'Yeah, like Tanya would be helpless if that monster cat suddenly chomped its jaws around her... ' Frank thought, actually getting a thrill from the image as it floated through his mind.

There was a time when the sight of blood flowing freely from a sexy, perforated female appalled him; went against the very grain of his gentle nature. But the last century with Tanya, especially after she met Béla's sister, Beth, and discovered how to associate pain so as to enhance her sexual pleasure, had gradually changed his attitude regarding cruelty to female bodies – especially Tanya's.

Since she had learned how to handle physical damage and began to encourage Frank to be more violent with her, he couldn't remember the number of times he'd nearly killed her, starting with that delightful cunt shredder she loved so much, then moving on to knife wounds, guns and even explosives. At one time, he even had a Tri-d Vid, a 'snuff film', in which she'd voluntarily starred, of her being mutilated and murdered in a Japanese torture cage. For a moment, he wondered what had happened to that disc, then remembered that everything they owned before coming to New Eden had been left behind, buried inside a mountain in Colorado.

He shifted a bit to make himself more comfortable as his cock began to rise; the thoughts of shooting a hundred holes in her belly and breasts beginning to excite him again.

"What?" whispered Tanya as she noticed his arousal. "You thinking about me caught in those friggin' jaws, with those teeth buried in my belly?"

Frank had the decency to act shocked. Tanya sniggered, a sound which the giant tiger seemed to hear; "Of course not!" he protested.

"I am," Tanya grinned, then reached down to stroke herself between her legs. She brought up damp fingers and rubbed them against Frank's nose.

"Then go for it," Frank whispered, and licked her finger with his tongue. "He's all yours..."

'God I wish I had a camera!'

Tanya quickly kissed his cheekbone and began to scramble forward, excitement alive on her face. 'Shit! She's going to be eaten by a friggin' saber-tooth tiger! And I'm going to watch!' Frank's cock hardened fully and he crawled sideways through the grass to get a better view of the coming carnage. He deliberately dragged his cock against the ground in an effort to relieve the pressure of his hard on.

Tanya rose to her feet, startling the great beast, which snarled and reared back as it glared up at her.

"Hi, big boy," Tanya called out, her voice breathy with excitement. She stood with her legs wide and stroked herself as she stared at the creature's teeth. "Wanna snack?"

She glanced back to see if Frank was watching, then caressed her breasts to excite him. Turning back around, she saw the beast crouch down as it prepared to spring. "Dinner's here, darling!" she cried out, and ran forward, toward the deadly looking tiger.

Surprised, the saber-toothed beast raised halfway up, not certain what to do. The two-legged animal was running the wrong way – towards him. Was this some kind of trick? Then the two-legger dropped down, folding its legs beneath it and lay back, showing its belly in surrender. The saber-tooth stalked forward and stared up the length of that delicious, hairless body into the eyes of the two-legger offering itself to him.

It was almost a dance of love, Tanya realized, watching that wondrous, deadly creature stalking toward her. She lay backward on the grass, her knees forward and wide-spread with her feet tucked under her butt, her entire body aligned with the approaching beast. She watched along the length of her body, her cunt raised like the sights of a rifle.

She heard Frank groan softly as he came, somewhere behind her, and grinned at the thought that he was getting off on this scenario. She was about ready to cum, herself, and reached down between her legs, the stalking tiger eclipsed for a moment beyond her forearm as she frigged herself to a higher state of sexual arousal.

Tanya's legs trembled at the edge of an orgasm as she raised her head to see the saber-toothed tiger standing with its forepaws between her knees. Its head towered over her, and she shook with excited arousal as she anticipated what might happen next. Would he claw her belly open with his front feet or would he decide to use those enormous tusks?

The tiger stood and watched the strange two-legger for a moment, then stretched its head forward and took a deep breath. The smell of fear was completely absent from its prey, but it did smell of something that reminded him of its mate. Leaning its head down, it could feel both the two-legger's legs with its whiskers. The enticing scent was stronger, now, and it allowed the two-legger to reach up and stroke its muzzle.

The instant Tanya touch the great predator, she could feel its mind with her own. She suggested what she wanted it to do to her, and was only mildly shocked when it lowered its head down so it could lick between her legs. At the first touch of that monstrous, rasping tongue, she shuddered in orgasm, losing all control of her body and the great beast's mind. In the next instant, the beast had her in its mouth, its giant teeth buried deeply in her pelvis, its lower jaw puncturing a line of exquisite agony across the width of her rump.

She cried out in another orgasm as she pissed into the great beast's mouth, then found herself bent backwards as it raised her into the air, her legs dangling bloodily from the sides of its enormous jaws, blood spattering over her torso, breasts and face from the deep wounds in her belly.

The two-legger didn't weigh anything at all, and would hardly provide a snack for the saber-tooth, but it didn't mind the delicious taste of the rich, red fluids flooding down its throat. This two-legger – he recognized it as a female – was ready and completely willing to be devoured, and he growled, almost purring in appreciation, as he tossed her into the air and caught her again, this time sideways so he could feast on her sweet, soft belly.

Tanya shrieked as those enormous fangs slid out from against her hipbones and she flew up into the air. As she came down again, the beast caught her squarely, her torso stretched across from one side of its jaws to the other. One giant tooth sank into her ribs as the other stabbed in just above her clit. She came again, then began to choke on her own blood, her lungs crushed in the vise-like grip of the predator's jaws, her hips and back crushed in its mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.