Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

"Everybody seems to be pairing off," Jake grumbled, reaching down to adjust his half-hard hard-on while looking around at the men and women sitting and lying in the soft grasses. There seemed to be more females lying around sunning themselves than men.

"Don' bother me," Daphne murmured, refusing to open her eyes for fear of losing the soft euphoria of sunbathing. "I'm bakin', here..."

"I think he'd like to stir things up a bit," Sheryye suggested. "You know, stick a stick in it and mix it up..."

"Yeah," Vanessa added in a conspiratorial tone, "and have you seen the size of his stir-stick? It'd be enough to temp a Lezzie to convert, if you know what I mean."

"So are you thinking of converting?" Sheryye chuckled. "I'll let..."

"You'll let nothing!" Vanessa yelped, angrily cutting off her friend's promise of betrayal. "I was just thinking ... that's all..." she added, hoping her voice carried the apology she didn't feel.

"Girls, girls," Jake interrupted with a smile in his voice, "let's not fight over me. If you two Lipstick Lezzie's wanna get it on, I'm glad to step aside..."

"And watch," Sheryye laughed. "You perv."

Jake didn't argue; he liked how popular he was among these girls who were attempting to evolve into Phoenixes. His own Annalisa, as jealous as she sometimes was, allowed Phoenix girls to approach him, although she wasn't training to become one herself. All he had to do to win a Phoenix girl over, was to agree to kill her. Regardless of their own sexual orientation, Phoenix girls loved to be fucked while they were being murdered. Having sex seemed to have something to do with their rejuvenation process.

A wild cry interrupted the little group, and Sheryye smirked; "Sounds like Tanya's having fun..."

"I'm having fun just lying here," Daphne quietly insisted. She rolled over until her body was lengthwise with the afternoon sun, then spread her legs as though to tan her inner thighs.

"Hmm, sun-fucking," Vanessa observed thoughtfully as she considered putting her face where the sun rarely shined; where it was currently shining very brightly. "What an interesting idea..." she murmured almost to herself, then turned over onto her stomach to spread her legs and elevate her rump just like Daphne.

"Oh, Christ!" Jeff complained. "What's a grown, healthy man supposed to do when girls do that?"

"I'm not even a man and I know what to do," Sheryye snickered as she clambered to her feet. Jake stood up, too, and pulled off his shorts to let his half-hard cock spring free.

Sheryye had been about to drop down and plant her face in Vanessa's groin when she noticed Jake naked from the waist down, and that delightful flagpole between his legs. Almost twisting an ankle as she eagerly changed direction, she dropped down on her knees right in front of Jake, almost tripping him. He grabbed at her head for balance, and she grabbed at his hips to keep him from falling on her. His cock slammed into her mouth as they both fell over.

Sheryye grunted from the impact, but was unable to vocalize her distress, her mouth being too full of Jake's cock.

"God Damn, woman! Watch those fuckin' teeth!" yelled Jake as he fell to one side so he didn't crush Sheryye's head. He didn't really mind teeth when it was Annalisa biting him, but this girl was human, thus her teeth weren't nearly as sharp or pointy as Annalisa's canines and they tended to tear, rather than pierce.

A vibrating hum, two quick, successive sounds, traveled up his cock in reply. She was trying to pull away, and Jake was holding onto her head while doing his best to force his entire cock into her mouth. Sheryye's lips were already around the base of his cock; her nose buried in his pubic hair. Jake stared down, realizing he'd never been surrounded by lips so close to his balls, before.

'Good God! I must be halfway down to her stomach!' Jake thought, and felt his cock surge at the realization. He also felt Sheryye's vocal chords somewhere near the head of his cock, but further up the length, as the girl protested her noticeable lack of oxygen by attempting to scream. She also tried to chew on his cock in a feeble effort to make him pull out, but Jake was too excited to release her.

"Oh, Jesus, girl," he panted, pulling out just enough to see the bleeding teeth marks on his cock. "You are the most fantastic mouth-fuck I've ever had!" He shoved forward, forcing his cock further down her throat. Her next set of teeth marks were right around the base of his cock, as he couldn't force himself any deeper. Sheryye's lips were crushed into his pubic hair.

With Sheryye's attempts to breathe, her choking and swallowing, her writhing, her vibrating attempts to scream, Jake realized it wouldn't be long before he came. He hoped he would last until she suffocated; Now that the thought occurred to him, he couldn't wait to pump a load of semen into a dead girl's throat.

Sheryye realized it wouldn't be long before she suffocated. Rolling her eyes to look up at Jake, she was sure he was doing his best to kill her. She would have smiled at him if she could have, but her body was reacting to her lack of oxygen and she couldn't stop heaving and choking. She'd never felt such agony in her throat, before. This was worse than being shot in the belly, and it had taken a long time to learn how to turn that into sexual stimulation. It was impossible to turn this tearing, torturous heaving in her throat into anything remotely sexual.

She bit down again, trying to force Jake to back off. Jake pulled her closer, forcing himself deeper toward her stomach, and then it happened. Energy flared in her chest and flooded down her torso. With a long, tortured moan that vibrated along the entire length of Jake's cock, Sheryye celebrated an intense, explosive orgasm. Hot liquid spurted out between her thighs, and her entire body shuddered. When it was over, Sheryye simply hung on the length of Jake's cock, unmoving and barely conscious. There was a sweet, dreamy look in her half-closed eyes.

"Die, bitch," Jake muttered as he pressed against her slack-faced head. "I wanna cum in your dead belly!" Sheryye would have chuckled if she could have, but enough of her reaction must have been felt along the length of Jake's cock, because he twisted her head and pulled out a bit before slamming his cock back in to its former depth.

"I wanna break your neck while I got my cock down your throat," Jake quietly swore, speaking just loud enough for Sheryye to hear. "Sound like fun, sweetie?"

A soft vibration in Sheryye's throat was her only response. Her face was definitely a pale shade of blue, and her heart was starting to pound wildly in her chest. She forced her body to relax; to let Jake do whatever he would do to her. Her submissiveness, countered by Jake's cruel force, triggered another orgasm. She passed out in the middle of it, willing to die just to experience the sensation of cumming while she did it.

Jake pulled out a bit, then slammed his cock back down her throat. Sheryye wasn't responding, now, and Jake suspected he was fucking a piece of dead meat. His mind went wild with visions of sexual violence at his realization that Sheryye was dead, and he grabbed her head and twisted it to one side until he heard – until he felt! – something break around the head of his cock. Then he grabbed her around the neck and squeezed until he could feel the pressure of his hands in the dead meat surrounding his cock.

When he began to cum, he thought his cock might never stop pumping. Nothing he'd ever done to Béla or Annalisa had affected him this much. This completely accidental coupling, combined with Sheryye's very deliberate murder opened something up inside him – some destructive force that cried out for death, for killing.

Finally, he stopped cumming and lay there, waiting for Sheryye to flare so he could kill her again. He didn't even pull his cock out of her mouth to keep it from being burned. His only desire was to murder her again.

"Holy shit, that was intense..." a whimpering, female voice cried from nearby.

Jake looked up to see Vanessa sitting on the ground with her hand up inside her cunt, almost to her wrist. Jake looked around for his shorts. Finding them, he unfastened the sheath for his hunting knife and pulled it out. "C'mer, girl..." his voice rasped. "Lemme gut you..."

Vanessa smiled, open-mouthed and gasping in the middle of an orgasm, then pulled her arm free from herself and crawled forward, barely able to control her still-orgasmic body. As she reached him, she avoided Jake's stab at her shoulder and grabbed his knife hand with both her hands. Pulling herself up into a kneeling position, she forced his murder-crazed hand to press the knife where she wanted it to go – deep into her left breast, nearly splitting her nipple in half.

Jake stabbed at the delicious blond girl, eager to see her blood run across her flesh, angry that he missed such a luscious, ripe target, and even angrier that she had grabbed his arm and insisted on controlling the knife. Beautiful, delicious spurts of blood ran down one breast, and now she was guiding him toward her other beautiful, perfectly-formed tit.

Surging forward with all his strength, he buried his knife deep into her right lung, flattening Vanessa's breast with the force of his blow. Vanessa rolled onto her back and away, caressing both wounded breasts with her hands and whimpering, either with pleasure or pain, he couldn't tell. He was inhibited from getting closer, however, by the fact that his cock was still stuck in Sheryye's dead mouth.

Vanessa lay in the grass, her body trembling, needing to cum, and squeezed her bleeding breasts as hard as she could, sending as much sensation as possible directly into her cunt. She smeared her bloody hands all over her belly and grabbed between her legs, but it wasn't quite enough.

A nearby snarl caused her to look at Jake, who was still trying to reach her. She stared at the bloody knife held in one wet, sticky hand and then noticed that he was trying to drag Sheryy's body along with him as he slowly closed the distance between himself and his next intended victim.

A sudden flash of cognition swept through Vanessa, causing her body to shudder as she finally came. She knew what she wanted, now, and twisted around to present herself to the maddened butcher inching his way toward her.

Jake stabbed at a smooth, creamy thigh as it came near enough for him to reach and was rewarded with a short cry and a spurt of bright, dark blood. Grinning maniacally, he stabbed again, digging into Vanessa's hipbone this time. It didn't matter how lethal his stabs were; they only had to draw blood. That was what he wanted. He grinned as he watched Vanessa run her fingers through the stab wound so close to the edge of her belly.

Vanessa had to decide: did she want him to stab her from behind or lay open her belly? She'd been shot in the belly before, and, although she'd learned to enjoy it, it was still smelly when her guts got exposed. Being stabbed from behind would only expose meat, bone and blood; much more acceptable, especially when she realized there were a half-dozen others watching them.

Jake watched Vanessa scoot closer and spread her legs. He watched as she frigged herself several times with her hand, then exposed her crotch. He knew what she wanted, and he was more than willing to provide. His knife went deep into her pubic bone, crushing her pelvis and burying itself to the hilt in her cunt.

Vanessa wailed, then forced herself to turn over before Jake could pull out the knife and begin stabbing her in the gut. Once on her stomach, she forced herself up to her knees so that she was kneeling and facing away from Jake, her legs spread wide and her face and shoulders pressed against the grass.

Jake roared, furious at the loss of his knife and pressed forward, only to stop when he felt Sheryye's teeth tear into his rock-hard cock, the dead weight of her body dragging on him like an anchor and preventing him from getting closer to Vanessa. Then Vanessa was on her knees, presenting her ass and pussy to him, the knife still buried in her crotch. He snatched at it, his hands slipping off the bloody handle twice before he managed to pull it free of her pelvis.

Once he had the knife again, Jake gleefully rubbed it in the grass to clean off some of the blood, then eagerly slashed down the back of Vanessa's thighs. Each new wound caused Vanessa to cry out and flinch away, but each time, she backed up, getting a little closer to the man who would eagerly murder her, eager, herself, for more of what he was offering.

Jake stabbed several more times into Vanessa's firm buttocks, then slashed down her other leg. Vanessa's body quivered, and, several times, Jake noticed that she was grabbing at her crotch. After a few misses with her fingers, he realized that she was watching the shadows of his movements so that he wouldn't slice off any of her fingers if he went for her cunt with the knife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.