Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

“It’s been three days,” muttered Jason to his dad. “According to the Praetor, this is the way it works. The controls are almost duplicitous, needing only physical contact with the operator and the most superficial of settings. How mom ever got this thing to work is completely beyond me!”

“I know, son, “Jacob replied wearily. “She even programmed it to pick her up here in New Eden and return her to wherever the machine was located. Then she even managed to get the machine to bring itself here. There’s simply no way these simple controls could program this machine to do any of that. Therefore...”

“The main connection between machine and operator is mental!” Jason replied, barely able to get the words out before his father came to the same conclusion. “So the next question is...”

“How do we get it to work?” his father finished the question for him.

“You don’t,” a voice replied as someone entered the room where the partially disassembled teleportation/wormhole/whatever machine lay in multiple bits and pieces.

Jason and Jacob looked up at the familiar voice to see Michael, Jacob’s second son (with Alana) striding into the room. Jason’s weary grin welcomed his older brother, silently pleading for the young man to join them.

“Hay-Zeus!” Michael exclaimed, staring around the room at the disassembled parts. “The Praetor said you needed help, but...” He was at a complete loss for words. The machine they needed to retrieve his mother and half-sisters lay in pieces all over the room. “What the hell did you do?” Then before anyone could answer, he added, “I hope at least one of you kept track of what goes where, so you can put it back together...” The look on his face added a grievous question mark to the end of his sentence.

The helpless stares of his father and half-brother answered the question for him.

‘Do not trouble yourself with that problem, young prince, ‘ the Praetor spoke into their minds. ‘I have recorded the disassembly of the device, and can assist in its reconstruction.’

“Thank God for small favors,” Jason muttered, overwhelmed by his half-brother’s displeasure.

“What did you mean when you said, ‘We’ don’t – assuming you were referring to the operation of this...” he indicated the mess of parts surrounding the lot of them, “machine.”

“Just what I said,” Michael gloated. “We – us, male types, here – can’t operate this machine. We don’t have the cranial equip...”

“Christ!” Jason interrupted, completely frustrated. “You’re telling me this is another Friggin’ Female thing?” All his life, he’d been frustrated at the difficulty he had in learning the most basic of mental practices while his baby sisters, their female cousins and just about every female hybrid he knew was infinitely superior to him in every mental technique he attempted to learn.

“Aye, laddie,” Michael sighed with pretended sympathy. “The girls have it; you don’t.”

“We don’t,” their father corrected him, then sighed. “Well, let’s get this thing back together and one of us can go find a girl...”

“Already taken care of,” Michael piped in, cheerfully. “Found a couple of very hot ones, just fresh back from Mesopotamia, in fact.”

“Hot ones?” his younger brother asked, suddenly more interested. “You mean, ‘Hot’, physically – or ... Oh. They’re Phoenix girls.”

“Phoenix, Schmienix, they have a lot of horsepower in the mental department,” Michael replied, defending his position.

“Well, that’s what we need,” Jacob agreed. “How soon will they be here? I mean, in relation to, ‘How soon will we have this ready for them’?”

‘The machine you have been toying with is ready, now, ‘ the Praetor informed the three of them.

“But, it’s all in pieces,” Jason protested. “How can it work, this way?”

‘If you observe carefully, ‘ the Praetor answered, seeming somehow to add a gloating feel to its mechanical voice, ‘you will notice that the main device is still intact. You have spent the last three days removing superfluous cowlings and wiring harnesses that connect the physical controls to its inner workings.’

“Yeah, and that means we have to reattach all these friggin’ wires to where-all-ever they came off of, right?” Jason whined, still protesting what they had begun three days earlier that he knew he’d never be able to put back together, removing each wire and each cover with the dread that, with each action, they were moving one step away from ever seeing his mother again. And now the Praetor was telling him that it was all unnecessary?

‘Wrong, ‘ the Praetor practically jeered into his mind. ‘You were led to believe you were delving into the inner workings of this machine. I could not permit you to actually take it apart; energies exist within that would dissipate if disturbed.’

“Energies?” Jacob leaped on the word. “You mean like – this thing’s alive?”

‘It has an awareness, ‘ the Praetor replied. ‘That was determined when Talina and Terisa were able to activate the machine with certain thoughts.’

“Too fucking weird,” Jason muttered. Then his eyes brightened up as he saw his favorite two Phoenixes walk through the door.

“Sorry we’re late,” Haley announced, welcoming Jason’s lusty stare with a grin.

“Yeah, we got tied up...” Holly added, then winked at her sister.

“Literally,” Michael smirked, causing the twins to blush all the way down to their halter tops.

“Hey, a girl’s gotta blow off some steam, ya know?” Haley defended herself.

“Yeah, it was hot and miserable in that dirty ol’ jungle,” Holly added, looking as weary and overheated as she could in that skimpy halter top and bikini panties.

“An’ it was no fun at all!” Haley continued, also looking as distressed as she could manage.

“Translation: you two didn’t get laid,” Michael added, his smirk still evident on his face.

“I assume you found them in one of the Goddess’ temples?” Jacob asked, keeping his mouth as relaxed and straight as he could manage.

Michael nodded; “They came back yesterday. Seems they felt they weren’t needed in whatever search and rescue or rebuilding operation was going on.”

“Which means they thought their prospects for getting laid were pretty slim, huh?” Jacob laughed, unable to keep a straight face any longer in the presence of these two lovable, highly oversexed, incredibly stacked broads.

“Hey! We’re right here, ya know?” Haley complained.

“Yeah, we can smell you,” Jason smirked, wishing he could smear his hands through whatever those obviously wet thongs were attempting to hold inside and wipe the stuff all over their sweet, tight bellies and inner thighs.

“Whoa, big boy,” Holly sighed, nearly swooning as she stared at Jason. “I felt that clear over here! You gotta watch that mouth of yours!”

“Yeah, and wash your hands before you try that,” Haley added, referring to the lusty thoughts rather than his crass remark.

“I didn’t hear a ‘no’, did you, big brother?” Jason leered at Michael.

“Nope! Not even a whisper in my head,” Michael replied, enjoying the sexual tension that was quickly becoming evident.

“Okay, what first?” Holly wanted to know. “Sex, then work, or work first?”

“Work first means you’ll most likely be somewhere on the other side of the universe after,” Jacob told the kids. “So I think we should all fuck first.”

“You want to put off rescuing mom so you can Ph-fuck a Ph-oenix?” Jason laughed, putting the ‘P’ sound on both the words.

“I’m sure she’ll understand,” Jacob replied. “If not, then I’ll just place the end of my flute in her special holding slot and play a tune for her.” Both sons laughed, knowing how horny Elaine got whenever Jacob played.

“Just one problem, what with dad involved,” Michael leered at the girls. “There’re three of us, and only two of them.”

“Not a problem,” Holly grinned, then relaxed into a smile as she stepped forward toward Michael.

“Not at all,” murmured Haley as she reached out for both father and son. “Who wants the back end?”

“I’ll volunteer,” Jason grinned, “nothing feels better than a well-fucked pussy!” and danced around on one foot as he shucked off his pants. Before he could get them off, Haley was down on her knees, helping Jacob undo his buttons. In only a few seconds, she had Jacob’s cock in her mouth.

Completely unwilling to move lest he lose that incredibly warm suction, Jacob stared, watching his son pull one leg of his trousers completely inside out in a ridiculous effort to free his foot. Then he moaned, a result of Haley’s moan as it vibrated along the length of his cock, which was a result of Jason’s cock splashing into her cum-filled pussy from behind.

“That sounds happy,” Michael observed, and Jacob looked over to see the young man position himself between Holly’s knees.

Sitting back on the heels of his feet, Michael grabbed both of Holly’s ankles and grinned, “Up, girl!” Then raised her legs to drape over his shoulders.

“I think you miss...” Holly began to say, but her sentence ended when her pussy was suddenly sucked against Michael’s mouth. “Oooooh, yeah!”

“Sounds like a pair of happy girls,” Jacob mentioned, then placed his hands on both sides of Haley’s face to control the increasingly eager actions caused by Jason’s frantic fucking of Haley’s other end. “Just relax, girl – let him do the work.”

Haley grunted her agreement to the plan, which caused another quiet sigh to growl out of Jacob’s throat, which gave him an idea; “You know what a ‘hummer’ is?”

Haley grunted, “hm-mmh,” which made Jacob laugh and say, “You just keep humming, and I’ll start cumming.”

Haley thought that was funny, and suddenly choked on the end of Jacob’s cock. All action on both ends immediately ceased for a few seconds until father and son were assured that their shared fuck toy was still good to go.

“Oh, baby, you are soaking wet,” Michael murmured as he sucked on Holly’s pussy. “You are soooo full of cum...” Holly’s only reply was a satisfied sigh and a slight swivel of her hips as she wagged her ass at him. She decided he was forgiven for disrupting the special ‘service’ she and Haley had been conducting in Elaine’s absence; he had said the Praetor told him there was an important mission for them, and that the Praetor had also told him where they would be. So, in a pique, they’d come immediately here without cleaning themselves up except for a quick ‘potty’ break to insure that, at least, they weren’t leaking the stuff down the insides of their legs, which resulted in Jason’s earlier crack about the pair of them smelling like ... well, what they smelled like.

With Michael so willing to satisfy her despite her ‘used’ condition, she gratefully forgave him for interrupting that impending, incredible orgasm, so long as he gave her this impending, incredible orgasm. And it was becoming more impending ... more incredible ... more... “Aaaaaaaooooooooooyyyyeeeaaahhhh! Fuuuuuuck!” and she clamped her legs tightly around Michael’s neck, pumping her cunt against his face as she squirted piss and cum all over his face and chest.

Michael had some experience with fucking Phoenixes, so in the midst of her (very wet) orgasm, he quickly reached behind his neck and untangled her legs. It took a powerful push to pull his head out of her sexy, wet, fleshy vice – the wetness behaving more like glue than lubricant – just in time to escape a fiery eruption as Holly’s pussy exploded.

“Damn, girl, that could’ve been my face!” he exclaimed to the flaming female writhing on the floor in front of him.

He could tell by Holly’s expression that she was doing her best to bring her fiery, over-stimulated, orgasmic body back under her control. Michael had a nice, hard cock ready and waiting, but he wasn’t going to stick it into her while her pussy was still on fire, even though he’d learned rudimentary control of Phoenix fire, himself.

Clasping both hands against her pelvis, Holly managed to extinguish her flames. She eagerly spread her legs again and reached out for Michael, who anxiously leaned forward, letting her guide his cock into her hot, still magically wet sheath. Then he slammed down on top of her, both crying out with the eagerness to be satiated, and began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

“Careful over there,” his dad called out from across the room where he and Jason were fucking Holly’s twin, one on each end of the girl, “all that friction might set ‘er on fire, again.”

“You jus’ ... tell ... Jason...” Michael gasped, barely slowing his eager thrusts so that he could form words, “watch out ... when ... she cums. Pull out ... quick ... or ... get scorched.”

As distracted as Haley was with Jason fucking her from behind and having to manage not to bite down on Jacob with every hard thrust from his son, she wasn’t sure she’d even be able to have an orgasm. Not much chance of an accidental flare-up in that case ... her control needed to be tighter than what would allow such an orgasmic explosion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.