Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Timora hung upside down, the ropes cutting into her bare leg as she swung beneath the tree branch holding the rope. She squealed as she felt a hand rubbing her exposed crotch and kicked out with her free foot, hoping to catch whoever was standing behind her. The wild kick only sent her spinning dizzily and she was unable to use her arms to stabilize her, as they were somehow tied behind her and secured to her right leg.

"Whooooaaaa, shit!" she yelped as Jax caught her and stopped her spinning. "I think I'm gonna throw up..."

"Well don't throw up on me," her boyfriend admonished her. "I might just leave you hanging there."

"Hey!" Timora argued, "My idea of how to spend an afternoon doesn't include hanging around upside down by myself!"

"Yeah, but you look so good hanging there with that sexy arc to your back and your tits sticking out like that, and the way your legs are spread, I could just lick you 'til..."

"Okay, I got it, I look hot!" Timora gasped, "But this isn't nearly as much fun as I thought it'd be..."

"You should be glad we're not on old Earth," Jax admonished her as he kissed an exposed hip. "I hear the gravity there is four times as strong as it is here. That means you'd weigh over a hundred pounds!"

"Hey, jerk," Timora argued, glaring at him from upside down. "Don't talk to a woman about how much she weighs. It's rude!"

"And talking about your spread-eagled legs isn't?" Jax laughed, then ducked as she tried to kick him again. As Timora spun around, he caught her dangling leg again and pulled her toward him. He heard a soft exclamation as he pressed his lips against her crotch, then he gave her a wet, smacking kiss and joked, "Hmm, something smells fishy."

"Bastard," Timora grumbled, but she didn't complain about what he was doing to her. So long as he was paying attention to her 'naughty parts', she wasn't going to say another word. She'd gone through so many boyfriends that she was unwilling to drive another one away with her unusual desires. Jax was young enough that he was willing to play games with her, especially since she promised to teach him everything she knew about sex. After all, it wasn't her fault being tied up naked and helpless excited her so much ... it was just the way she was made.

Jax was fascinated with his new girlfriend. Well, with his very first girlfriend, even though she was several years older that he was. Timora (she hated being called, 'Timmie') had asked him to study some old videos about cowboys and indians at University, and he'd done just that. Those old 'Westerns', as the computer disk was labeled, had lots of shooting and bows and arrows and tying people to stakes. She'd suggested paying attention to the 'tying up' parts and just use his imagination regarding what he might like to do to her.

The position she was in now had been her suggestion. They'd tried it on the ground, first, then she insisted that he hoist her up into the air with her wrists bound to her right ankle. She was heavy, weighing almost as much as he did, and it was difficult tying off the rope with her dangling in the air, but he managed it – and at just the right height, too. Or at least that's what she said when he finally managed to get her a couple of feet off the ground.

'Looks like she was right, ' he thought, grinning as he realized that every part of her slim, curvy body was available and easy to reach. Available was taking on a new meaning in regards to Timora. She squealed as he reached around and pinched a nipple. 'Babe, you are completely at my mercy!'

He swung her around so that her face was only inches from his. Her nose was leaking a little bit, so he took a cloth and wiped it off. "Thanks," she said, sounding a lot less alluring than she looked.

"What do we do now?" he asked. "I could shoot arrows at you, like we saw those guys shooting at the fire girls last week." He shook his head. "No, you can't heal yourself like they did. But it seems that some sort of torture is in order..." His voice tapered away as he realized... "You want me to have sex with you like this!" he exclaimed.

Timora had no idea how she looked as she rolled her eyes at him. 'Are you really that stupid? Guys have been wanting to have sex with me since I was ten!'

"You think so?" she asked, sarcasm evident in her voice. "Uh, no. What I really wanted was for you to tie me up like this and stick flowers in my coochie."

Jax let go, and stared at her.

"Jeez, Jax," Timora said, exasperated. "Yes! I want you to have sex with me! Like this. I want you to put your hands all over me while I'm all tied up and helpless and tickle me and pinch me and..." she sighed, out of breath. "And kiss me and suck on my ... my tits, and ... Oh hell. Just get me down outta this stupid tree."

Jax stood there, his hardness pressing against the seam of his pants leg. His hands were on her soft, warm body and he was exploring the sexy, cruel way the rope bit into her tender flesh. The more he fondled her, the more his cock itched to be touched.

He remembered her catching him playing with it a few weeks earlier. Instead of getting angry, she'd shown him that what he was doing was something that could be shared between a boy and a girl. He remembered the heat from her body along with the feel of her lips on him, and the strange fact that she hadn't gotten upset when he spurted all over her face.

"Hey, you listening to me?" Timora complained. "Untie me and let me down. I don't wanna play any more."

"Too bad," Jax leered. "I just decided what I want to do with you."

"Okay, I'm game. What?" Timora asked, suddenly interested – perhaps a bit too quickly, he thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.