Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 8

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Elaine, Queen Alana, Tabatha, Jake & Annalisa and Sibilius formed a circle, holding hands with each other and two of Elaine's daughters, Talina and Terisa. The young hybrids were twins, and both fully adult at the age of six years. Their father, The Great Bard Geoffrey, stood between them, one of the few males permitted in a goddess circle.

Sibilius, Jake and Jeff didn't enhance the circle with their mental capabilities, which were nearly non-existent, but they didn't detract from the power needed to open a wormhole, either. They were all curious about what had happened to the Mesopotamian colony, and the females didn't object to them being there.

Just as Alana asked, "Is everyone ready?", Holly and Haley materialized a short distance away and began running toward the group.

"Wait for us!" Haley shouted as they approached. Holly's features were downcast and withdrawn while Haley looked concerned for her obviously frightened sister. Alana sent her thoughts toward the twins, but found their minds closed tight against any mental intrusion. Even more troubling, 'Both their mental shields display the fresco of my dark dragon! What is going on with these two?'

"We're ready," Haley told them, her voice flat and unemotional. Holly nodded, still not looking up at anyone. She looked at Tabatha and asked, "Where are Tia and Tara? Didn't you go get them?"

"I tried to find them," Tabatha explained, "but everywhere I looked, I could only visualize them as children living in Solar City, and even then there was some kind of double-image, like they were in two places at once, and I couldn't find them as adults at all."

"Well," Alana interrupted, "if the 'T' twins were in the past, they did exist in two places at the same time. The only time problems occur is when the individuals involved become aware of each other."

"I don't understand why I couldn't find them, though," Tabatha said, more upset than she sounded. "Wherever they went, they didn't go to 22nd Century Earth. They went ... somewhere else."

"Well, that's easily established," Alana smiled. "Praetor, where are Tia and Tara?"

'Tia and Tara are not in New Eden, ' the machine intelligence explained. 'They have traveled back into Earth's past.'

"We know that," Alana complained, easily infuriated by the Praetor's constantly superior attitude. ""What year in the past did they go to?"

'They are somewhere in the 23rd century.'

"What?" Alana demanded. "This is the 23rd century! Do you not know where they are? You record everything about us! Don't you?"

'Everything physical, ' the Praetor explained. 'Tia and Tara have left this life, leaving their bodies behind. I have recorded them creating new bodies in Earth's past. They evidently do not want to be found.'

"Oh, Jesus!" Elaine exclaimed. "You don't suppose they went after Murielle and Miranda, do you? Even after they were ordered not to?"

'They did not go back that far into the past.'

"How far did they go back?"

'Forty years.'

"Oh, good!" Tabatha exclaimed. "I can just jump back and get them!"

'Timewalker, you cannot.'

"Oh! Why not, this time?" this from a frustrated Alana. 'There's always some friggin' excuse!'

'They do not remember you, or New Eden, ' the Praetor explained.

Holly stared at her twin, stunned at this new knowledge. 'They left us!'

'They started new lives!' Haley thought back.

'Why would they do that?'

'Maybe something frightened them – like with you and your drag... '

"Stop!" Holly cried out. "I don't want to think about that!"

"But would that have caused you to flee?" Haley asked, desperately needing to know if her twin might possibly abandon her.

"Maybe ... If you hadn't helped me regenerate..."

'You held me here ... you kept me from fleeing this life!'

'I would be broken if you left ... like Miranda was broken... ' Then the twins were holding each other, crying as they radiated their love through each other.

"Okay, so Tia and Tara are ... gone for a while," Elaine said. "If they went back forty years and created new bodies, they'd certainly be grown up by now, so maybe they'll remember and come back to us. If not, then we'll retrieve them after we take care of this 'Meso' problem. We don't want to leave them to die on Earth."

"Alright, everyone," Tabatha agreed, taking command of the circle. "We're going to the Mesopotamian colony, thirty-five thousand years into Earth's past. I am broadcasting an image of a cave at the edge of the colony. Everyone focus on that, then add the dwellings that you see in the image. That way everyone will have their attention on the correct time frame." She glanced at Haley and Holly, silently urging the two most powerful Phoenixes in New Eden (now that the other two sets of Lisa's six-pack were gone) to lend her their strength.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.