Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Rick Colby finished peeling the mountain of potatoes Amber Cutberg had set out for him to clean. Roland was out milking his goats and Amber was around the corner in the kitchen proper, busily pouring water into a huge pot to boil the potatoes. He sorely missed his life in the spotlight, raising cattle and being lauded for having the finest stock in the ... well, this world, New Eden.

Now, he was a convicted murderer, sentenced to take the place of the girl he'd killed, Ivory Tabor, Roland and Amber's oldest daughter. He should have been sentenced to Frank Tabor Junior, as Ivory had been Frank Jr's. wife, but there was a great deal of ill will between Rick and Frank, mostly because Rick had trapped Frank and Ivory in the bottom of a grain elevator shaft, believing the pair of nosy do-gooders would perish from starvation.

Indeed, Ivory had succumbed to starvation and died. But Frank Jr. didn't seem much bothered by the fact that his alluring, blond wife had perished and he had quickly taken up with a dark-haired beauty who seemed to exude pure, raw sex from every pore of her slinky body. The single time Rick and Frank Jr. had conversed, Frank Jr. had seemed more put out by the fact that his deceased wife had suffered at Rick's hands than the fact that she'd actually died, and the man wanted nothing to do with him – especially in regards to keeping him around as slave labor to cook, clean and keep house for what would have been Ivory's expected (human) lifespan, as the Writ of Stone dictated.

So, Rick became slave labor for Ivory's distraught parents, the Cutberts and, of course, Amber's sister, Ember. That evil, blond justice/goddess/skank-whore Elaine was determined to find someplace where Rick could serve his sentence and, since Frank Jr. didn't want him, Elaine moved on to inflict Ivory's murderer onto the 'in-laws'. These members of poor, dead Ivory's side of the family were all young, healthy specimens of humanity, especially the two vibrant young women, both of whom Roland claimed as his wives.

The strange part of this 'slave arrangement' was that Roland and Amber didn't seem to hold their daughter's death against Rick, despite the fact that he had deliberately trapped her down in that elevator shaft, intending for her to die along with her husband, Frank. They treated him like a normal hired hand – except that he was confined to the boundaries of their farm.

It got even stranger when Frank Jr. and his raven-haired girlfriend came to visit. The family accepted Frank's 'replacement' with the endearments of long lost cousins meeting for the first time. It was even weirder when he heard Frank call her by name:

'Ivory? Nah, that's impossible! This Goddess/reincarnation bullshit is just that! Bullshit! I see the way that sick fuck glares at me – he's just runnin' some kind of head game on me – not satisfied that I've been sentenced to life-long slavery. He's just tryin' ta drive me crazy! Well, lemme tell you, old fuck-face, that ain't gonna work! Not on me, it ain't... '

He'd been on the Cutbert farm for three days, now, and he already felt he knew all there was to know about the place and the low-class morons who lived here. The two 'wives' were obviously limited mentally, spending their days doing chores and their free time planning and executing various ways to waylay Roland while he went about his daily tasks. Of course, Roland didn't mind; a quick roll in the grass with a sexy blond bimbo or two took his mind off his heavy chores for the few minutes it took to pork one or the other of them, then it was 'everybody back to work' just like nothing had happened.

It wasn't so much that Roland and his two wives fucked each other as much as they could manage, what with the crazy work schedule; it was the fact that the two women completely ignored Rick Colby, except to tell him what to do, or give him an extra chore. It was frustrating. And Rick didn't like feeling frustrated.

There had been a lot of work going on in the main barn – new storage bins going in for the excess hay and grain that would be needed during the off season – the winter months – though the winters were so mild that it was almost an insult to use that word to describe that season. The work was finished now, and Rick couldn't help but have a curiosity about what had been built in there. None of the walls had been removed, nor had the roof been altered or raised to make extra room for the so-called storage he'd heard discussed every night during supper.

Rick watched as Ember reached out from behind the tractor she'd just parked and snagged Roland by the arm as he walked by. He could hear the lusty laughs as they quickly connected together for almost a half-a-minute – just long enough for a quick fuck, then back to work, Roland continuing on to wherever he was going originally, and Ember walking toward the barn. Rick wondered if Amber, still working in the kitchen, had even noticed her sister's little quickie with her husband.

Looking around, he could hear a pan move or a spoon being put down, and decided that Amber either didn't know or didn't care. Rick made an instant decision – his favorite kind – and got up to follow Ember into the barn. Not only was he curious about the construction, but he wanted a piece of Ember. She gave herself to just about every man at the farm – except him, and what she gave away to others, she could give to him, as well.

He could hear the sound of a large wooden door slamming shut as he peered into the darkness in the center of the huge wooden structure. Taking a few more steps so that he was no long bathed in sunlight, he let his eyes adjust and, in a few more seconds, he could make out Ember doing something at the far end of the barn.

He must have made some sound as his boots scuffed through the straw on the barn floor, because Ember straightened up and turned to look at him.

"Oh. Hello," she greeted him, not even giving him the respect of using his name. "You lookin' for something to do?"

He continued walking toward her, just watching her fidget as she became more uneasy. It was against the law of The Stone to treat a convicted criminal with unnecessary animosity, and Rick considered that this female bitch in heat was doing just that by not sharing herself with him like she did with the other farm hands. And he was going to remedy that, right now.

Ember's unease turned to anger on her face as Rick reached out and grabbed both her arms. Nearly jerking her off her feet, he pulled her body against his. As he forced his mouth against hers, Ember twisted her head sideways so that his lips pressed against her jawbone, instead. Then she tried to lever a knee upward into his groin, but he'd been expecting that.

Holding her a few inches off the ground, Rick savagely shook her. "Stop that you fucking whore!" he snarled into her face. Ember immediately relaxed, so much so that Rick nearly dropped her as she almost slid down his grasp to touch her toes to the soft floor.

Rick was startled when he glared into her face again. There was a set determination in her eyes; she wasn't angry, she wasn't scared. The look she gave him wasn't quite sad, either. It was almost like she had expected him to approach her like this, and she was disappointed.

"Don't gimme that look, you whore," Rick snared at her. He slammed Ember against the wall, then caught her before she could collapse to the ground. Tearing the front off her dress, he gasped at the amazing, perfect mounds of her breasts; soft jiggling, inviting mounds still firm enough to hold their shape with pert nipples pointing right at him.

"Now that's more like it, whore-bitch," Rick grinned wickedly as he shoved her backwards against the wall again and grabbed two handfuls of soft, quivering girl-flesh. "You gonna give me what you been givin' out fer free all over this piss-pot of a farm, and you're gonna gimme that ever' day! Y'got that?"

Ember yelped as Rick dug his fingers deep into her luscious breasts to emphasize his words. He thought he saw her nod, but when he looked up into those strange, determined eyes again, he couldn't tell. He decided he had her, though, since she didn't seem willing to fight him about this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.