Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream
Chapter 14

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Jake squeezed his eyes shut after that first wild glimpse of sky and earth – spinning crazily over, around, under – and over again!

"Relax!" Annalisa yelled into his ear, her voice barely audible above the roar of the wind as it whistled by. "You're not gonna fall!"

"I'm already falling!" Jake screeched excitedly, hugging his arms and legs around her slender torso as hard as he could.

"You've got to relax!" Annalisa hollered back. "I can't form my wings with you wrapped around me like that!"

'Wings? Oh, yeah. What do you want me to do?'

'Leggo my arms, you big scardy-cat!'

Jake forced himself to pull back, though tidal waves of spinning centrifical force nearly tore him away from her. He tightly held on with his legs wrapped around her waist. Holding on tightly with his hands on her shoulders, now, he glanced down to see his cock braced and standing straight up, pressed against her belly.

'I can't believe I'm fucking horny right now!' Jake thought, amazed that he had a gi-normous hard-on, and was so terrified that he couldn't even feel it.

He felt Annalisa's shoulders flex under his hands, the unnatural movement sending chills of willies up his arms. Then he and Annalisa were torn away from each other. All he had was a wild glimpse of bat wing and Annalisa's torso was ripped right out from between his legs.

Knowing he only had time for maybe one good scream, he screamed...

And found himself sitting placidly on the ground, in soft grass. Jerking upright and nearly falling off his feet once he was up, Jake felt all over himself with his hands, then took a deep, shuddering breath. He was alive! He was whole! And the only thing messed up was his untamable, windswept hair.

"Don't worry, you're all there," a sarcastic, sullen voice told him from somewhere close nearby.

Whirling around at the sound of Annalisa's voice, Jake found her and stared, mouth open at the sight of her. Annalisa was sitting on the ground, as naked as he was; her shoulders slumped forward in desolation that was confirmed when he sought out her face. She also had one arm and one...

... broken...

... wing.

"What happened to you?" Jake asked, then realized his mouth had been hanging open.

"I..." Annalisa began, shrugging the one shoulder she still had. "I dunno. I tore..."

"Your wing. You broke your wing," Jake murmured, his mouth hanging open again. "I didn't even know that was possible."

"I can't re-form my arm," Annalisa whimpered, sounding worried and hurt.

Jake couldn't help it; he continued to stare. Only one time before had he ever seen anything like this, and now he was trapped in that vision...

Beth; lying on the ground, her wings crushed from that horrific fall...

She had thought to surprise him by diving down on him from behind, but the sun had come out at just that instant, showing him the great, winged shadow on the ground as she sailed overhead.

He whirled and fired, aiming his rifle almost straight up. Beth cried out and smacked into the ground hard, a bullet hole in her belly. Her delicate wings crumpled on impact, and she had been unable to re-form her arms.

With a rictus grin of undeniable victory, Jake walked around her, his cock almost bursting out of his jeans, stalking the wounded, whimpering creature while lustfully contemplating where to put the next bullet.

Beth watched, her eyes filled with pain ... and anticipation...

"Hey! You in there? Where the fuck are you?"

"Wha..." Jake blinked rapidly as he teetered on his feet, nearly falling over as his mind snapped back into the present. "What happened?"

"Fuck if I know," Annalisa whined, her eyebrows furrowed with worry. "You just started radiating this ... Vib! And I wanted to start cramming rocks up inside me, you were so intense. What the hell were you thinking about?"

"Uh ... I, uh..." Jake stammered, trying to concentrate on that long lost memory. It flickered in and out of his vision – a quick image of Beth, bleeding on the ground, her wings smashed and bleeding beneath her...

"Oh, crap on me and stick a harpoon up my ass!" Annalisa declared, suddenly furious and doing her best to clamber to her feet with one long, broken wing flapping and trailing behind her. "You have a fucking Broken Wing Fetish?

"Gah!" Annalisa spit out the word and turned away, growling "Fuck!" as she winced from a sudden pain in her twisted wing.

"Annalisa," Jake pleaded with her. "I do not have a... Fuck! ... fetish about wings! Broken or otherwise!" He caught up with her easily, as she wasn't walking very fast trailing that wing behind her. "Will you wait?" he yelled as he caught up. "Where the hell are you going, anyway? I don't even know what happened up there!"

Annalisa twisted away from his touch on her good shoulder and continued to walk in her new direction.

"Alright, goddammit, STOP!" Jake hollered, grabbed her shoulder and yanked her around to face him. "Talk to m...

Aaahhhh, SHIT!" he yelled as he began to fall. "You crazy BI-I-I-I-I-TCH!"

He hit the ground hard – at least as hard as he could from his starting point a few meters above the ground where Annalisa had just teleported him. One arm folded beneath him with an audible crack!

"Aw! Fucking bitch!" Jake yelled. "Now we both have a broken arm! What the fuck were you think..."

"Good God! Shut! Up!" Annalisa cried. "Is that all you can do is make noise? My fucking wing is broken! Shut up and help me!"

Jake shut up and looked at Annalisa. She was angry. She was crying. And she was naked; a naked angel with a broken wing...

He got up and walked over to her, shaking his head in apology. "God, honey – I'm sorry." He put one hand on her cheek, using the arm that still worked. "Turn around an' lemme look at it, okay?"

He felt along what would have been her upper arm and up toward the first joint, which would be her elbow except that it folded the other way. The smooth texture trembled, feeling very much alive beneath his fingers.

"God, you're so beautiful..." he murmured, trying to take in the magnificent, fragile structure towering over his head. He started to ask, "Where does it hurt?" when he saw the rip in the skin.

Her wing had been nearly torn in half when she'd tried to form them. She'd been falling too fast, and the fragile structure ruptured with the pressure, dislocating almost every joint in her wing.

"Jeez. You don't do anything halfway, do you?" he murmured as he walked around behind her. "Ya know, this is probably going to hurt a bit; I have to fold all this back up and try to pop these two joints back in..."

"Just hurry up and fix it!" Annalisa whimpered, unable to keep from moving her wing in an effort to find a more comfortable position. "It really, really hurts."

"Well, honey," Jake replied. "I only got one arm, here. I think we might need some help."

"Great," Annalisa grumbled. "And today was gonna be soooo special..." She closed her eyes, casting out for someone who might be available – someone who wasn't in dying mode, fucking mode, and 'Jesus is everybody on the whole fucking planet too fucking busy to notice I need some fucking help here?'

Jake was back, standing in front of her now, and let her lean forward to rest her head on his good shoulder. "I know, babe," Jake whispered soothingly, smoothing her hair with his good hand. "I know..."

He closed his eyes and thought of the spacious yard out beyond the pool at the lodge. Pressing his head against the side of Annalisa's, he thought, 'Let's go there.'

Annalisa evidently took the hint, because when he opened his eyes, they were where he'd imagined he wanted them to be. Annalisa pulled away slightly, looking confused. "What happened?"

"You teleported us back," Jake told her.

"No I didn't," Annalisa corrected him, starting to look concerned.

"Well, somebody did," Jake insisted, "because we're here."

"But there's nobody around," Annalisa replied, casting around in front, to the side and behind her. "So..."

"Look, sweetheart, the important thing is, we're here," Jake said, trying to calm her down. "Lemme go inside and get Cook out here. He can help fold up your wing. So you can shift back, okay?"

Not waiting for a reply, Jake turned away and quickly trotted into the lodge. Annalisa could hear him calling for Cook. With Jake gone, Annalisa was by herself and she couldn't hold still but if she moved, her wing hurt. But it hurt anyway and she couldn't hold still. Whimpering in self-pity, she turned around again. Jake was coming. Cook was with him. Annalisa laughed with relief through her tears. "Oh, god – you took long enough," Annalisa whined as the pair reached her.

"Sweetie, I got back as soon as I could," Jake explained, "It's not like I could just teleport there and back."

'Oh no?'

"So, we need to fold Annalisa's wing down so she can re-form into her regular self," Jake explained to Cook. "You can see here where it folds the wrong way..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.