Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

The sound of the whip whizzing through the air caused Alana, and everyone else, to hold their breaths. Alana flinched and braced against the sound, then cried out an instant after the crack of the whip as it struck the wood right next to her face. She shook for several seconds, slowly realizing that she had not yet been touched, then she opened her eyes to glare angrily at her tormentor.

Frank grinned, his eyes squinted to see her better in the harsh stage light and drew back his arm again. The whip sang as it passed over his head, then cracked behind him before whistling out toward the soft, tender, quivering female once again.

This time, the whip touched Alana just below her shoulder, and just above her left breast. An instant later, Alana let loose a high, keening sound as the pain from the strike raged through her body. Before she had even finished crying out from the first lash, blood spurted from an inch long gash in her right breast and spattered into her face. The keening sound ended in an angry, surprised snarl.

Frank changed the direction of the whip so that its next cruel caress touched her rib cage just beneath her left breast. The hapless queen rolled away from this new agony as best she could, still tied to the X-frame. Her teeth clenched against the pain and her breasts heaved rapidly as she began to hyperventilate from her torture.

“Why isn’t she getting aroused?” Annalisa whispered to Jake, as if she expected him to know. “I’d’ve come at least twice by now...”

Jake glanced down at his lifemate, annoyed at her interruption, then realized that she’d stopped rubbing his hand against her labia. She’d lost her own arousal and forced her mind away from Alana’s to escape the psychic pain Alana was broadcasting.

By now, Frank was flaying the whip back and forth across Alana’s torso, leaving a dozen bleeding lash marks and spraying the room with droplets of blood as they fled from the end of the whip. After another dozen strokes, he stopped, and Alana collapsed to hang from her wrists, her legs spread to display herself as she sagged, limp and nearly lifeless.

With one last flick of his wrist, Frank sent the end of the whip snaking along the floor toward the barely conscious woman. The tip of the whip lifted off the floor just as it reached her and snapped upward. Alana howled as it struck dead center against her labia and severed one of her pussy lips. Her body jerked forward, displaying her even more as she writhed and tried to escape the new-found agony in her pelvis.

A second later, Frank snapped the whip up against her again, this time splitting her clitoris. The whip snapped away, followed by a reddish-orange stream of urine. Alana collapsed completely as she passed out.

“What the hell’s wrong with her?” Mac cried out as he leaped from his chair. “She’s supposed to enjoy that! Instead, she’s acting like a friggin’ human!”

He and Frank reached the X-frame at the same time and quickly released Alana to lie on the floor. A second later, Jake and Tanya were there as well, all of them staring down at their bruised and bloody queen.

After a moment, Alana opened her eyes and gazed up at all of them. Then she violently began to tremble and everyone reached to hold her down. Their queen was frothing at the mouth, her breaths quick and shallow as she tried to curl into a fetal position.

“Now she’s coming...” Tanya murmured as she held tightly against Alana’s heaving pelvis. “I think her nervous system’s running a bit slow tonight...”

The orgasm that Alana radiated had Tanya pressing herself against her queen’s bare, bloody leg and gave all the men in directly contact with her immense hard-ons. Frank’s was the most obvious, as his leather shorts tented outward from the pressure.

“Here!” Tanya gasped, trying to keep herself from coming as she reached up with one hand to pull Frank’s cock out from one side of his shorts. “Stick that inside her!”

Frank didn’t have to think twice. Whipping Alana had thoroughly aroused him, and he’d already planned to fuck her for his grand finale.

Alana began to revive as Frank pummeled her, and arched her back as another orgasm swept through her slender body. Tanya pressed against both of them as her own body responded and she began to orgasm.

Mac had his cock out and was masturbating, seemingly intent on spraying the writhing bodies on the floor with his cum. Instead, Tanya stretched around and glomped its head into her mouth just as he began to squirt.

“Oh, Jesus!” Mac groaned as the back-splash spattered his legs. Tanya looked up un-apologetically, trying not to choke from the sudden gushing attack on her throat.

Jake looked down at Annalisa, who was half-standing on the floor in front of the stage, staring at them all with one hand shoved up beneath her sarong as she worked herself into an orgasmic frenzy.

“Care to join us?” Jake asked, then looked surprised as everyone at the table practically leaped up from their seats and headed for the stage. ‘We’re gonna need more girls... ‘ he thought anxiously as Ric pinned Annalisa against the front of the stage and tried to unfasten his pants with one hand.

“Your majesty,” Tanya said, noticing Sibilius’ approach, “would you like to take care of your queen?”

“No...” Alana gasped. “You take him.” She unsteadily raised her head, and Tanya stared into Alana’s wet, tear-soaked face. “Let ... Frank...”

“I think she wants to continue with you,” Tanya said to Frank.

“Yeah,” Ric agreed as he pistoned into Annalisa’s slippery wetness, “let’s have a bit more of a show.”

Macario had settled down from his orgasm by now, and Frank gazed up at him and mouthed the word, ‘Knives, ‘ gesturing with his head toward the rear of the stage.

“She likes arrows, too,” Jake volunteered, then went “Eaow!” as Annalisa slapped his ankle from her awkward position pressed against the stage. “Well, she used to...” he whispered down at her.

“So do I!” Annalisa wheezed, nearly crushed with Ric’s bear hug as he began to come inside her.

“Be happy to stab you full of holes, little darlin’,” Ric grunted, then threw back his head and howled as he came.

Annalisa shuddered with her own orgasm as she felt Ric’s powerful spurts filling her insides. She was overpowered with images of girls being hunted – falling before Ric’s gun as he blasted bloody holes into their fleeing backs. She could see them writhing on the ground as he turned them over and blasted tits and bellies, ruining their curvy bodies forever as they arched their backs and pressed themselves in orgasm against the heated barrel of his rifle, eager for one last blasting perforation before they died.

Annalisa panted as she stared into Ric’s eyes, not quite comprehending what these overwhelming images were. As Ric recovered from coming inside this hybrid girl, his psychic broadcast became more tame as well, and Annalisa could see before and after the death orgasms of all those women he’d killed, and smiled at him, still panting as she caught her breath.

The murdered women had been Phoenix trainees, and Annalisa knew there was something about having an orgasm at the moment of death that brought about the transition from human to Phoenix. At least, that was the way the Phoenix, Lisa, had taught her six-pack of twins, and that was the way they taught it to other females who shared that special ability to morph pain and physical agony into sexual rejuvenation.

‘Why hasn’t Alana or any of the rest of us trained to become Phoenixes?’ she wondered, acutely aware of the fact that she was also a ‘goddess’ (alien/human hybrid grown in a tank of blue, oxygen-rich jell). She knew already that she had the ability to receive brutal amounts of punishment – right up to and including body death – and turn it into an incredibly intense sexual rocket ride. But for the first time, she wondered why she, or any of her hybrid sisters, hadn’t taken the next evolutionary step toward becoming pure energy; a Phoenix.

She felt Alana in her mind, and nearly orgasmed again as the sensations her queen was experiencing mentally flooded through her body. ‘You seem to be enjoying your suffering, highness... ‘ Annalisa shyly teased her, hoping to someday be close friends with the goddess from whom she’d stolen Jake.

‘I can feel your anxiety whenever you look at me, sister, ‘ Alana whispered in her mind, ‘and I have no quarrel with you so long as you keep your promise not to hurt Jake in any way... ‘

‘I haven’t!’

‘ ... but that is not why I’m sharing with you right now... ‘

‘Sorry – I didn’t mean to interrupt... ‘

‘I couldn’t help but feel your broadcast question about evolving into a Phoenix. It seems that only humans can do it, and I don’t really understand why.’

‘But ... Lisa is – was – a hybrid, I thought she was, anyway.’

‘Lisa – my daughter – is three-quarters human, and was born from the seed Jake planted in my womb, many years ago. In her last incarnation, as Beth, she played with fire, often burning herself for sexual pleasure and even using firearms and explosives to intensify her sensations, but she never ‘flared’ in the manner of a Phoenix to repair or heal herself afterward. She could only regenerate like we hybrids do. It wasn’t until she died and was born again as Lisa that she became able to create living flesh from living flame. Somehow, she can extend her nervous system, or her mind, or whatever she does, and become the fire she creates.’

‘So she’s just a fluke?’ Annalisa queried, frowning in confusion. ‘And we can’t copy her? Do it like she does?’

‘I haven’t tried... ‘

“Hey, girlie,” Ric growled, shaking her in his hands and interrupting her mental conversation. “You upset about something? You want ta go again?”

“Huh? Oh ... uh, sure!” Annalisa smiled and squeezed herself against his hardness, only to be instantly embarrassed as she felt warm cum suddenly flowing down her legs. “Oh, crap!”

Ric laughed as he pulled out, though he was still hard. “Filled ya up, huh?” He put his hands on her shoulders and roughly spun her around. “Not to worry, darlin’ – your backside’s still tight, I hope.”

“Eep!” Annalisa yelped as she felt Ric’s slick hardness pressing against her unprepared anus. “Wait! Lube me up a bit, fir-RRRR-st!”

She could hear Jake laughing from somewhere over her head, knowing he could hear the squawky grunts she was making as Ric rammed his cock in and out of her ass. “Fuck ... you...” she grunted, twisting her head to glare up at him.

“There’s a line,” Jake chortled, “I’ll have to go to the rear,” then burst into laughter again at his joke about reaming her ass. ‘Go to the rear to get in her rear! Haw-haw!’

Annalisa pointedly decided to ignore him. Her body was starting to melt anyway, and she couldn’t pay attention to carry on any kind of a mental conversation. ‘God! Ric sure knows how to fuck an ass... ‘

She stretched her arms up past her shoulders to lean against the stage, giving Ric access to her bobbing breasts from behind. Annalisa whimpered as he tightly squeezed them, enjoying the sensations created by the additional pain as it shot down her torso and brought her soaring toward her next orgasm.

“Like that, bitch?” Ric snarled into her ear from behind. “If I had a knife, I’d slice your little tits in half and squeeze the blood out like juicing an orange!”

Annalisa shivered in delight as she received Ric’s cruel image. Eagerly separating herself from her sensations – ever so slightly – she dream-walked to the dining table and moved a greasy carving knife from the abandoned dining table to her clenched left hand. “How ‘bout this?” she gasped, shoving the shoulder Ric was leaning his head on upward to direct his attention to what she was now holding.

“You are an angel!” Ric chortled then sneered, “sorry to say – a soon-to-be-dead angel!”

“You don’t have to take that tone with me just because you’re gonna kill me,” Annalisa admonished him, still gasping for breath as he pummeled her ass. “You can be nice about it, can’t you?”

“Darlin’, I’m gonna gut you in a few seconds,” Ric explained, surprise making him sound much more pleasant. “And you wan’ me to be polite?”

“Uh-huh...” Annalisa grunted as he slammed against her rump again. “I require all my killers to be nice to me!” She laughed as she felt his chest shudder against her back, realizing he was laughing, too.

“I’m beginning to see how a scrawny little slip of a no-tits girl like you could steal the queen’s lifemate away from her...” he whispered ardently into Annalisa’s ear, aware that the aforementioned queen was only a few feet away, hopefully too absorbed in her own multiple rape to pay any attention to his seditious remark.

Annalisa only whimpered in helpless abandon as Ric slid the steak knife from her fingers and pressed it against the underside of her rib cage.

“Ready, darlin’?” Ric snarled through gritted teeth. “I’m tryin’ to be polite about this ... but yer still gonna get carved up...”

“Oh, god!” Annalisa whimpered, pressing herself away from the stage so that her back was even tighter against Ric’s chest, offering as much access to her softer parts as he might want. “Yes! Do it! Do it – do me!”

‘Do me now!’ she silently screamed into his head.

Ric was so surprised at her mental command that he shoved the steak knife up to the hilt, only stopping when he discovered his fist pressed against her soft, hot and sticky flesh – sticky from the blood suddenly flowing over his fingers from the wound he’d just inflicted on her.

Every muscle in Annalisa’s body went rigid. She couldn’t breathe; she couldn’t shudder or react in any way to the cold, alien spike of agony that had just punctured the bottom of her left lung. Ric grimaced, sure that his cock was being squeezed nearly in half. Then Annalisa shivered and began to come.

‘Again! Do me again!’

It took a few seconds for Ric to comprehend that Annalisa was still alive and well and screaming into his head like a banshee, directly, mind to mind. He could feel how his other hand gripped her quivering belly and sent electric shocks down toward her pussy – he could even feel how his cock felt in her ass, as well as how the knife felt jabbed into her side.

‘Fuck! Pull it out and shove it back in me! Please!’

“I was gonna slice your tits up, remember?” Ric gasped, softly snarling the words into her ear only to have her violently shake her head in lust filled disagreement.

“No!” she whimpered. ‘I want it in my middle! Right in my center!’

Ric continued ramming his cock in and out of her slippery ass while he considered what the little witch was trying to tell him. He wasn’t about to shove that sharp knife up inside her pussy, especially while his cock was just next door and only a half inch away. He understood anatomy better than that! He began to work the slippery knife out from beneath Annalisa’s ribs, having decided to jab it into her tits, anyway.

‘Not my pussy, damn you – or my tits, either! Shove it into my belly! Right into my center! My bellybutton!’

“Have a bit of a fetish, do you?” Ric growled, grinning evilly through clenched teeth. “You like having your guts carved up?”

“Yesssss!” Annalisa whimpered, then went, “Unngh!” as Ric did exactly as she asked.

A second later, Annalisa was convulsing on Ric’s cock, his arms being the only things holding her up, as her legs went wobbly on her. As she slowly slipped to the floor, Ric dropped to his knees to keep the wanton vixen from breaking his cock, still held firmly secure by the flexing muscles in her rectum. Her weight against the knife caused it to slice upward toward her sternum; the gut-wrenching sensation of being slowly split in half adding to her gory, mind numbing, orgasmic sensations.

In addition, the sucking rhythm of Annalisa’s butt muscles coaxed the cum right out of Ric’s balls and he pulsed, again and again, firing deep into her ass. The slight jerking of Ric’s cock caused Annalisa’s eyes to bulge out in disbelief as her delightfully continuous multiple-orgasm became agonizingly more intense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.