Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Alana was lying on the bed, cooing as Frank and Mac suckled on one breast each. Tanya was rubbing her gorgeous breasts against Sy's smooth hybrid chest, enjoying the pleasure he radiated as she played. She turned around to watch the show on the bed, attracted by Alana's soft, sensual moans of pleasure and leaned back to brush her luxurious blond hair against Sy's cheek and shoulder. Sy took advantage of her new position to grasp her from behind, gently squeezing her pendulous breasts and causing her nipples to harden even more.

Twisting her head up and back, Tanya nibbled on Sy's jaw, wondering why Alana wanted to make this odd trade of sex partners. From what she understood, Alana, in her 'original' life – before she'd ever gotten to Earth – had been Sibilius' lifemate, but they had been a different species than human, then. Tanya had assumed that being lifemates meant they didn't trade each other's chosen companions, but she had to admit she knew next to nothing about Viragoan culture. She barely even knew what they had looked like – that is, if she hadn't met the 'original' Sibilius. She only had a vague image of what a female Viragoan might have looked like...

'Lannie looked like... ' Sy thought into her mind, amused by her curiosity, then showed her the image of his beloved; barely grown, yet bravely facing down an alien monstrosity six times her own weight and twice her height. 'Barehanded, ' he added, his mind filled with pride and love.

Tanya blinked as the image abruptly vanished, then gazed up at Sy to see if something was wrong. He was watching Alana, on the bed being idolized by her two lovers and thoroughly enjoying herself. As Alana noticed Sy watching, she grinned up at him and winked. Tanya wasn't certain if that wink was meant for Sy or for her. But she did notice that Sy grinned back. 'They have a secret, and they're not telling!'

Tanya and Sibilius continued to watch the trio on the bed while they caressed each other. Sy found himself enjoying the pleasant little purring noises coming from Tanya as he stroked her breasts and stomach. Centering his pelvis against her buttocks, he allowed his half-hard cock to brush against her soft, warm thighs. Tanya immediately noticed a change occurring down there as his hardness began stroking against her soft, tingly pussy lips.

'Is he going to fuck me standing up?' she wondered, half hoping that he would.

Sy ignored her silent query and that particular expectation, though he could see her thoughts easily enough. Instead he simply continued her slow seduction, allowing their minds to brush together, just enough so that Tanya was relaxed and enjoying his attentions. It wasn't often that he permitted himself the touch of another woman, and he intended to enjoy it, even though deep inside, he felt uncomfortable. This little trade-off had been Alana's idea, after all. She had made it clear that she wanted to visit Frank again, even though Sy could give her something she couldn't get from anyone else. Alana had also made it clear that she wanted her old friend and lover, Tanya, to be with him tonight.

There was a spare bed, and Sy thought about guiding the almost liquid female body leaning against him over in that direction. But from the bed, Sy realized, he wouldn't be able to watch Alana. After all, this was also a rare opportunity – watching his beloved being pleasured by others; she was a fascinating woman, especially when he could feel every sensual touch, every emotion she experienced at the hands of her two very capable lovers. Other than this special evening, the royal pair only shared themselves with others once a year, during the Spring Festival, when the two of them renewed their commitment to each other, then shared themselves with their adoring followers.

Afterward, they would shed their blood, allowing themselves to be speared and their blood symbolically mixed with the dirt beneath their feet to fertilize the land. That was an old tradition from Sumer, resurrected in New Eden by Alana – except that in Sumer, the royalty had used their beloved, personal slaves as sacrificial offerings to fertilize their fields, not their own blood.

Another lusty sigh from the delightful blonde undulating her shoulder blades against his chest (and her rounded hips against his tingling hardness) distracted Sy from his mental wanderings. Tanya's mental shields were down, and he could easily see the wondrous, often brutal, experiences of her past at the hands of these lusty humans now attending his wife. This female had centuries of experience with pain and sensuality, and she was gently, for the moment, demanding his attention. Sy could see in her mind that this willful female could set him on fire if she chose – especially if he continued to ignore her.

'I can see why Alana chose you as my companion for the evening, ' he thought to himself.

'What did she chose me for?' Tanya asked, surprising Sy by speaking directly into his mind.

Humans didn't normally have any real psychic abilities, and while he already knew this buxom blonde in his arms was empathic and could transmit and receive emotions, he hadn't been aware of any higher abilities.

'What higher abilities?' Tanya inquired, ceasing her seductive movements. 'You compare humans to dogs? We can emote as well as any 'lower' creature... '

Realizing his fatal error, Sibilius sternly disciplined himself into pure psychic mode – the same mode he used when mind-speaking with his own kind, using images rather than words. This girl – woman – may be human, but he was willing to find out if she was telepathic in the same manner as he.

Image of young human girl dancing before him, her mind closed to any psychic penetration while still emoting a certain level of uncertainty and fear, her hope that she was pleasing to 'his majesty' foremost in her adolescent mind.

'This is the kind of human I am used to dealing with, ' he informed Tanya, using both imagery and words as though she was of the highest mental capability. Image of Sibilius (he still thought of himself as long, thin and blue) on his knees begging forgiveness. There was a hint of humor behind his thoughts that he permitted her to view.

His efforts were rewarded with Tanya's wide grin, then she reached her arms around her neck and smeared her lips up against his chin until she was centered on his mouth. Planting her lips firmly against his, she inhaled, nearly sucking his tongue right out of his mouth.

Image of young blond child hitting old man in the back of the head with a water balloon, knocking off his hat, then dancing around him, laughing with joy.

"You think I'm an old man?" Sy asked, breaking the suction of her ardent kiss to verbally protest. "With a tall hat?"

'What is the reference?' he silently asked his mate who, although she was writhing beneath two aroused bed partners, was still paying attention to what was occurring between her lifemate and his blond lover. 'I don't understand her allegation... '

'She thinks you're a bit stuffy... ' Alana chortled into his mind as a reply.

Sy stiffened, uncomfortable with the idea that this exotic woman in his arms might be ridiculing him.

'But she likes you anyway, ' Alana continued, and pointed out the joyous laughter Tanya had included in her image.

Sy smiled as understanding filled his mind. This woman Tanya had been piqued, and rightfully so, at his labeling of her as a mere 'human'. She was much more than that, and could hold her own in any mental conversation, including the more subtle innuendoes, as she'd just demonstrated.

'And patient, too, ' Tanya added, indicating that she'd been aware of Sy's supposedly private conversation with his lifemate. Then she went back to kissing him. This time Sy participated, letting his emotions take over and flood through his body. He was only mildly surprised when Tanya's nervous system responded to his – much like his own lifemate would. He was learning, after all.

"They're down," Alana whispered to Mac, interrupting a serious neck nibble to let him know that Sy and Tanya were on the other bed.

Mac rose up, allowing Alana to roll over so she could watch the pair on the other bed. Frank was on the bottom (again), and tried to pull her down as she twisted around on his hardness. "Hey," he complained as he was forced to withdraw or have his cock bent in half, "Gentle, babe."

In another second, though, he was buried in her slippery warmth again, at a new angle. He smiled, content for the moment, and twisted his head around to see what B ... Alana ... was looking at.

Sibilius and Tanya were on the bed, Tanya having (finally) succeeded in attracting all his ardent attention. Sy knew how to make love to humans – Alana had given him lots of pointers, as she was half-human as well. Human women liked to have their necks kissed, their cheeks caressed, their breasts stroked and kissed, but not mauled. They liked their entire bodies worshipped, much like his companion goddess herself. But the fragile humans couldn't handle much pain.

'Yes we can, ' Tanya replied in his mind, surprising him yet again with her soft but certain presence in his mind.

Image of a high-pitched scream as her husband ran a sword through her stomach. Another image of her swaying from bound wrists, barely conscious but still capable of another orgasm as Frank whipped her mercilessly, flaying her skin with his magnificent bullwhip. An image of herself secured to a steel rack while Frank shot her – again, and again, and again – each violent, agonizing penetration into her stomach and breasts causing yet another orgasm to crash through her body until he ran out of bullets.

'Not all humans can do that, ' Sy pointed out, knowing he was failing to defend his position as a superior being.

He decided to accept Tanya's obvious presence in his mind; there didn't seem to be much he could do about it – at least as long as he was in physical contact with the wanton, lovely vixen. He patently ignored the eternal psychic presence of another female who was trying her hardest not to giggle at him.

There was another thing he noticed about Tanya's mental imagery; she was incredibly aroused in each moment of her life that she had shown him. She loved sex, and she loved pain. In fact, Tanya's mind was more like Lisa's than anyone he had met, and that included his own Alana.

In response to that, Alana sent him a few dozen images of herself (as Béla), playing with her sister Beth on the long journey they'd made from New Eden to Earth all those years ago – just to remind him of things he had possibly forgotten in this new incarnation.

'Alright! I understand! You ALL love it!' Sy whimpered into Alana's mind, surrendering once again. 'But you must admit – this Tanya woman is one of the few HUMANS who can endure it!'

All the while, Sy had been nibbling on Tanya's firm, overly scrumptious breasts. Now he bit into one, just like he often did to Alana. His action was rewarded with a surprised squeak from Tanya. At the same time, he could feel Alana's attention being distracted by her own two partners, who had decided they'd waited long enough for whatever it was she was doing.

Biting and licking his way down Tanya's magnificent, nicely curved torso, Sy found it necessary to use both hands to hold her hips down. The girl was simply getting too excited to hold still. When his questing tongue reached her pelvic region, Sy slowed his approach, curious about the smoky taste of her flesh. While most of the hybrid goddesses had a taste similar to each other, each human he had encountered had her own unique flavor – and Tanya tasted like smoked salmon. He had never tasted anyone quite like her.

'That's because you've never tasted Lisa, ' both girls chortled into his mind.

But Tanya was secretly pleased that her sex tasted like Lisa. She knew she hadn't before ... well, before this morning. At least no one had ever mentioned it, so she assumed that ... well, she wasn't sure what to assume. But she liked the idea that she tasted like she'd been smoked, and she was pretty certain how she had accomplished that feat.

Alana was paying attention to Frank, who was about to orgasm. Opening her mind to his, she flooded him with the sensations she was experiencing as he plunged in and out of her. That pushed him over the edge, and he held onto her tightly as he spurted deep inside her. Mac had been kissing and caressing Alana's back and rump, content to watch his queen 'get it on' with Frank. As Alana quivered in orgasmic response to Frank's pulsing inside her, Mac simply squeezed her butt, giving her a bit of added sensation.

On the other bed, Sy was working his way up to Tanya's navel, his lips and tongue leaving a wet, sticky trail to show where he'd been. Tanya, impatient to have him inside her, pulled on his arms to hurry him up. As soon as she could, Tanya lifted her legs and pressed against Sy's rump with both feet. Alana languidly watched from the other bed, her own body sated for the moment.

'Finally!' Sy pressed his hardness against Tanya's weeping, eager pussy. He slipped inside easily, eliciting a satisfied grunt from Tanya. Bucking up against him, Tanya tried to get more action going, but Sy pressed down against her and forced her to his own pace. Tanya retaliated by nipping her lover on the neck.

'That doesn't work with me, ' Sy thought into her mind, showing her an image of Alana, going crazy beneath him and physically tearing a chuck of flesh right out of his shoulder with her sharp little teeth.

'You want me to bite harder?' Tanya asked, not sure she understood. 'I'd much rather you bit me!' But if that was what he wanted, Tanya was willing, so she reached up with her teeth to bite down on Sy's jawbone, only this time a lot harder than she'd done earlier. Instead Sy shied away, causing her to clamp down on empty air and nearly bite her own tongue. Once he was certain Tanya understood he didn't want her to bite him, he sank his teeth into her neck and began to suck. 'Oh, shit! I forgot! He's a vampire!'

"Our blood helps them, and their blood helps us," someone once said; Tanya thought it may have been Jake, but she wasn't sure. She'd been barely conscious and bleeding to death at the time. But in her dreams, she was sure she heard someone say that. There'd been other things spoken as well, such as Frank confessing his love for her, but she wasn't sure if those were her own memories or bits and pieces she'd seen in Frank's mind over the centuries they'd been together.

Whatever the reason was, human blood or not, Sibilius was increasing his pace, slamming his belly noisily against hers, and Tanya grunted with pure pleasure at each increasingly brutal impact. She was also getting dizzy from the blood being sucked into Sy's hungry mouth ... blood that wasn't getting to her brain. Weakly, she pressed a hand against his chest, and Sy released her neck. The sudden flow of fresh blood into her brain almost made her nauseous and even more dizzy than she'd been before.

Afraid of falling off the bed, Tanya wrapped her arms and legs around Sy's shoulders and hips, changing the sound of his pummeling from a soft, almost sloppy whisper to a firm, arousing slap. Tanya realized that she was out of control, and that hardly ever happened – not to the degree that she couldn't even keep her balance while lying on her back, but she gamely tried to keep her attention on her activities – mainly the Grand Fucking of the King. After a moment, those tingly sensations she loved so much began racing through her body once again. After another moment, she was whimpering and crying out in orgasm.

'Get ready, darling, ' Alana's soft voice penetrated into Tanya's sex-obsessed mind.

'Huh?' Tanya managed to inquire. 'What?'

Then Sibilius was coming, pressing his cock hard and deep into her, flattening her pelvis and happily squashing her clit against his pelvic bone. Tanya's second orgasm flooded through, cresting the wave from the first. From somewhere, Alana was hugging them both, pushing her way into Tanya's consciousness, eager to share her old lover's sensual overload.

As Sibilius came, his cock sprouted the thorny spikes he had created as a gift to his queen, the thorns spearing into Tanya's cunt walls to create a stunning agony. Tanya gasped, unable to breathe as the pain coursed through her entire being. Even as her nervous system transposed her pain into sensual agony that would make her orgasm even more intense, her entire pelvis and stomach – even her breasts – were speared by dozens of long, thorny points. Through her half-open eyes, she could see that even Alana was being perforated by the long, questing spears magically sprouting from Sy's body.

Then she was coming; a long, agonizing orgasm raging through her body, echoed by another orgasmic flow radiated by Alana. A lesser, third flow shuddered through Sibilius as his DNA-altered body responded to his sexual completion by putting a thorny spear through whatever was touching it. Tanya, Sy and Alana echoed each other as Sy's genetically altered body speared them both, trying to possess each of them simultaneously with his orgasm.

As his orgasm faded, the thorny shafts retracted until they were once more invisible beneath Sy's seemingly-human flesh. Béla – Alana, rather – eagerly lapped at a puncture in Tanya's left breast, happily feeding until the wound closed a few seconds later.

Afterward, Alana sat, comfortably wrapped in Sy's arms, doing her best to ignore the itchy, bloody bed sheets beneath her rump while Tanya, having switched beds in response to Frank's demands, lay on her stomach beneath her husband as he slowly fucked her in the ass. This time it was slow, anyway, as Frank was still recovering from his second orgasm, which had occurred the instant he'd shoved up inside her in his lustful eagerness to fuck his perforated, bloodied wife.

Alana's torso, inner thighs, breasts and arms – whatever had been in contact with Sy's flesh when he'd come – was speckled with slowly drying blood from her already healed puncture wounds. Sy was covered with blood as well – all of it belonging to Tanya and Alana. What blood had been on Tanya was now soaked into the sheets beneath her, with only a few drying rivulets to show where it had trickled around her torso and into the mattress during Sy's orgasm. These remaining traces vanished a few minutes later as Frank smeared them into her skin while he lovingly humped her backside.

In response to Mac's surprised arousal, Haley had magically appeared next to him, her breath already scented with feminine sex from the games she and the other twins had been playing in another room. It took only a few seconds for her to guess what was needed before she knelt down and wrapped her lips around the tip of Macario's aroused member. He was definitely aroused, as this was as large as she'd seen him in several weeks, and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to get him this excited. After a moment of her soft kisses, Mac pulled her up on top of him, needing more sensation than what she could offer with her mouth.

Haley felt like she was being ripped apart, and was glad she had already been well lubricated by her sister's tongue. It took a minute to get used to being stretched open that much, then she began questing into Mac's mind, hoping to discover what had aroused him to such brutal ardor.

"I think you're a hit," Alana murmured to her mate as they watched the two pairs of lovers on the other bed. "You want to go for seconds?"

She had been caressing his sticky cock with her fingers, then finally had to go down between Sy's legs to lick off the blood and cum from Tanya's pussy. Now, settled in his arms, she blew her blood and cum-laden breath into his face, making him smile as he pretended to be offended. He kissed her full on the lips, radiating his pleasure at the scent and taste of his and Tanya's fluids present in Alana's mouth.

This relationship with his red-haired queen was one he had never considered when she had been Béla. The dark, brooding and often intense emotions that had driven his former favorite daughter were completely missing now that she was reborn. Alana, his queen, was more at peace with herself – something that Béla had never been able to accomplish. Sy fervently hoped that his other daughters could find the happiness and satisfaction in life that his Alana had with him.

As Sy started down Alana's torso, she tensed for a moment, then relaxed. Sy realized that she was worried about Frank's leavings. Then he felt the slight tingle of teleportation, and chuckled as he figured out that Alana had 'cleansed' herself. That had been, after all, one of the first tricks she'd learned – even before she'd learned to teleport her entire body from one location to another.

'I don't mind if you wear the pleasure you cause in another man, ' he thought into her mind. 'I know it used to bother me, but watching you make love has cured me of that rather finicky foible.'

'I can put it back if you want, ' Alana purred. 'It hasn't hit the ground yet... '

Before Sy could reply, a cool splat of whitish goo splattered on Alana's chest. As she reached up to massage it into her breasts, she looked up at him, almost embarrassed.

'Sorry ... the wind seems to have separated it a bit while it was outside... ' she giggled into his mind. 'And I think it might be raining... '

Concentrating his mind on a location several thousand feet above the lodge, Sibilius teleported Alana outside. In his mind, he had specified that wherever she popped back into the physical universe, it would be raining; pouring, if possible.

A few seconds later, a very soaked Alana reappeared in the center of the room, trying to be as furious as she could manage while barely suppressing an evil grin. A second later, they both disappeared. They were gone for the rest of the night.


Annalisa raised her head up from Jake's stomach and lazily gazed up into his face.

"Mm. You stopped," Jake complained, his voice heavy with sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.