Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Alana open her eyes and gazed languidly at the ceiling. As her mind began to function again, she realized she wasn't in her own room – rather, she was in her own room, or rather, her old room – where she'd lived when she first arrived almost a century ago – when she'd been known by another name...

'It was only a dream... '

A deep breath and a leg gently stirring against her torso indicated she wasn't alone as her lover and sister goddess Elaine began to awaken.

'Good morning, darling sister, ' Alana thought into Elaine's mind.

'Good afternoon, My Darling Queen, ' Elaine sent back, her emotions light and giggly with carnal satisfaction. 'We're really not related any more now that you've been regen... '

"Damn you," Alana whispered, trying to sound angry. "How many times have I asked you not to call me that." A low growl from yet a third member on the giant bed informed the vampiric females that someone wasn't ready to wake up.

"I think we wore him out," Elaine whispered conspiratorially, referring to her groaning husband to whom the two oversexed females had made eager and ardent love throughout the previous evening and half the night, deliberately ignoring her queen's pretended ire at being reminded of her royal position.

After all, it hadn't been Alana's fault that, once the populace of New Eden became aware that Béla, the much mourned Goddess of the Land, existed once again in her new incarnation as Alana, they insisted she be their queen – along with her consort Sibilius, who had also died and been reborn.

But Elaine was more interested in what was immediately in front of her, and that mostly consisted of Alana's creamy thighs, still sticky from last night's lovemaking. Alana jerked as Elaine leaned forward and blew soft, warm air against her ticklish insides.

'Are you alright, Highness?' Elaine thought into her queen's mind, raising her head up from between Alana's legs to watch the lovely redhead's expression.

'Bite me, bitch, ' Alana sent back, playfully angry at Elaine's incessant mind games about her unwanted royal position. "OH!" she yelped as Elaine did exactly what her queen commanded, then Elaine was holding onto her queen's hips as hard as she could with both hands, avidly tonguing her soft, wet slit until Alana orgasmed into her mouth.

"Aaaah-h-h-h-h-h!" Alana cried out as she wriggled her hips and pelvis against Elaine's face and eagerly lapping tongue.

Gasping in the aftermath of her internal explosion, Alana lay, only half-conscious on the bed, twitching as Elaine's playful tongue gently lapped girl-cum and blood from the fierce bite marks between her legs.

'Wanna go again, Sis?' Elaine sent after a moment. Not getting a response, telepathic or verbal, she licked Alana's slit from bottom to top and planted a wet, sucking kiss right on her clit, causing the wanton, exhausted queen beneath her to jerk again in fresh arousal.

Alana grunted and groaned in protest as Elaine climbed up on top of her, Elaine's pixie face surrounded and highlighted with thick, unruly blond hair. A heavy palm right in her stomach caused Alana's legs to curl defensively with one silky smooth thigh sliding right up between Elaine's legs. Elaine immediately clamped her own legs around it, pressing her damp vulva against Alana's long, slender thigh. Alana laughed as she pushed against her sister's shoulders, trying to keep Elaine's comically pursed lips away from her nipples, twisting her head sideways to avoid her sister's luxurious blond hair getting in her mouth.

Braced against Alana's leg, though, Elaine had little trouble overpowering her sexy sister/queen's feeble attempts to protect her tender titties. She clamped down, sucking hard with her lips, nearly inhaling Alana's entire right breast into her mouth.

"Oooh yesssss..." Alana sighed as she switched from trying to push her sister away to pulling her harder against her breast. Her own hungry pussy was pressed against Elaine's thigh in the same manner Elaine's was pressed against hers. Whimpering with pure, freshly aroused lust, Alana hugged Elaine with her entire body, needing that warm, soft, full-body contact to contain the energies flooding through her as her next orgasm approached.

Elaine could feel it, too – as their bodies resonated with each other's sexual urges. Slowly, gently increasing the pressure of her mouth and teeth on Alana's soft, succulent breast, she began to grind herself against Alana's leg. Alana immediately joined in the motion and they began pulsating against each other more and more fervently until their mutual climax flooded through them. Then they were both whimpering and thrashing, savagely clawing and biting each other as their bodies exploded with sexual satiation.

Jacob, now lying on the floor after having been kicked off the bed by his wife and his queen's lusty activities, sat up to watch as the two royal vampires collapsed into exhaustion, one on top of the other. He grinned to himself, enjoying the erotic sight of their naked, sweaty bodies and their delightful, shallow whimpers of pure, sexual satiation.

His enjoyment quickly transferred itself into his loins, and he could feel himself getting aroused again. Elaine's perky butt was pointed directly at him, twitching in the aftermath of her Sapphic lovemaking. Grinning to himself, he grasped both of his wife's feet and slowly pulled her down Alana's body, being careful to stop just as Elaine's chin slid down between Alana's thighs. Alana moaned and twisted as the erotic sensation of her sister's face against her slippery vulva returned.

Standing up, Jacob raised his wife's hips and shoved forward, burying himself to the hilt in Elaine's warm, slippery cunt. He was used to the feel of her pussy walls being soaked with sex. Elaine was the District Goddess, after all, and her duties included keeping the local bachelors from raping the local girls. She did this by conducting regular 'services' where men could come to worship their goddess – and worship their goddess' body, as well.

Worshipped – sexually, often by groups of twenty or more, Elaine kept herself very toned and fit. In fact, that was how Jacob had met his goddess – now his lifemate and wife – nearly a century ago, in the reception hall of this very mansion where she conducted her 'services'.

When they had first been joined as husband and wife, her sexual proclivities bothered him, and Elaine did her best to contain her vampiric sexual drive whenever he was present. Later on, after he and Elaine had shared each other's blood, he could feel the lust and shared the incredible sexuality that drove and often controlled her. He understood her now and, so long as he could share in her sexual mayhem, he approved. In fact, he had come to relish the weekly orgies and the feel of her slippery body after she had been ravaged and used by her worshippers.

It was the alien blood in his veins, he knew. The blood that made him immortal also invigorated his libido. The deep, sexual satisfaction that flooded over him when seeing his wife with other men became a meaningful part of their relationship. 'His' wife was desired by all who saw her. And he now shared her willingly – even eagerly, because afterward, the sex he had with this immortal, sensual being was indescribable – ecstatic – beyond anything he'd ever previously experienced. It was deeply satisfying, and sharing 'his' goddess gave him a feeling of superiority over those with whom he shared her. Those others certainly seemed to defer to him, knowing that Jacob could take her whenever he wanted.

Elaine moaned as Jacob repeatedly shoved himself against her, his cock stretching her insides in a very satisfactory manner. Alana moaned, too, as Elaine's soft humming awakened her pussy to the possibility of more activity.

All too soon, Alana began to whimper, her legs and belly shaking helplessly as one orgasm after another rippled through her body. Mind linked with her loving sister, she could even feel when Jacob released himself, Elaine going wildly orgasmic as her pussy turned into pure liquid fire.

Afterward, the trio lay together, Alana on the bottom, happily crushed by Elaine and Jacob. When Elaine tried to move, actively seeking to avoid suffocation, Alana twitched as her pussy responded, already eager for more.

'Haven't you had enough, my love?' a male thought gently intruded into Alana's lusty emotions, surprising her.

'Oh, Sy!' Alana mentally sighed as she felt his mild amusement at her sexual endurance, 'Come join us!'

'I am at University lab, and would have you join me, ' Sibilius replied in his usual haughty manner. 'When you can, of course... '

Alana didn't get a chance to reply to her husband and king, as Sibilius gently withdrew from her mind, leaving her to the lusty mercy of her ever-horny sister.

It was impossible, right now, to leave her sister's bed, as Elaine was perfectly aware of where her face was, and was taking full advantage of that, using her tongue to tease and tantalize Alana's puffy, purring pussy. Sy was going to have to wait a little longer to show her whatever he was working on at University. She and Elaine still had a lot of catching up to do. It had simply been too long since her last visit.


"So what is it you wanted me to see, love?" Alana asked, smiling cheerily even as her body ached from Elaine's rough lovemaking of an hour before.

"It's right here, child," Sibilius replied, grinning with eager excitement and forgetting that he was addressing his wife and consort, not the daughter she'd been for the previous four thousand years.

Alana didn't notice, as she still often thought of her herself as Béla, although she had allowed that body to burn to ashes in her overwhelming grief at losing both her father and Jake on the same day. However, Sibilius, no longer her father, but her lifemate from a time thousands of years earlier, existed now for Alana the Queen, both souls having been captured at death by the Praetor and placed in newly grown hybrid bodies. Sometimes Béla – Alana – felt confused. Sibilius was her father, and now her lover and lifemate, and he didn't look anything like the tall, rail-thin blue alien she had come to love and cherish during her final years as Béla. But one thing was certain in her mind; she desperately loved him, whatever form he now had.

"Where?" Alana asked, her curiosity filling her voice with youthful zeal. "In that little chamber?" The pair gazed at what appeared to be a small slug, or perhaps an eel slowly making its way across the bottom of a glass tank. The bluish liquid seemed to magnify it out of proportion as it moved.

"Reach in and pick it up, darling," Sy suggested, his smile telling Alana that she was in for a surprise.

Alana glared playfully at her lifemate and shoved her mind toward his in an effort to link with him – a purely selfish attempt to see what he was concealing in that crafty brain, but he was shielded – obviously with the aid of one of those much-too-helpful Praetors. A Praetor would tell you almost anything you asked it to, and, it would do almost anything you requested of it – 'Like helping my Lord and Master shield his mind from me!' Alana fumed for a second or so.

Pulling the oversized sleeve of her peasant blouse back to her shoulder, she reached in, surprised at the warmth of the liquid, and stretched her fingers down toward the odd, slug-like creature. As her fingers entered the liquid, the life form seemed to take notice and actually strained upward, seeming eager for her touch.

"I think it likes me," Alana observed, then touched her fingertip to what could have been the top of its head – if it had one.

At the Queen's touch, the little slug surged upward, managing to attach itself to Alana's index finger. Alana squeeked and jerked back in surprise, then realized she wasn't being hurt. Sy's mirth flowed through her mind. 'So the damned Praetor shields his thoughts but not his emotions, ' she realized as she slowly backed her hand, now straddled with a passenger, out of the tank.

In its stretched out condition, the slug was almost the length of her hand – from the tip of her perfectly manicured fingernail all the way to the thin gold bracelets chiming on her wrist. "What is it?" Alana asked, warily eyeing it with a confused frown on her face. Before Sy could answer, the little beast sank half-a-dozen needles into Alana's hand.

"AAAHH!" the Queen yelped and flipped her hand wildly in an effort to shake it off. But the alien life form was securely attached, its needlelike appendages firmly buried in the back of Alana's right hand.

"Hold still!" Sy called out, grabbing her arm to hold her steady. "You'll scare it!"

"Scare IT?" Alana yelped. "It's scaring ME! What the hell is it?"

Sighing in a partially successful effort to keep from laughing in his beloved's face, Sy explained, talking as he reached forward to gently stroke the frightened slug so that it would withdraw its appendages from his beloved's captive hand.

"Well, do you remember our marriage? Our original one? And the Glass Chamber of Continuation?"

"E ... yes..." Alana admitted, finding it easier to view the image Sy was projecting than trying to find it in her own jumbled mess of what had happened a thousand years before they'd ever arrived in this forsaken, backwater solar system. A few more seconds passed before her own emotions and memories of her very first marriage flooded into her. "I remember," she confirmed, smiling lovingly at Sy as she forgot the slug stuck to the back of her hand.

"This little creature," Sy explained, "is made from my own DNA. Which is why, by the way, he sat up and jumped onto your hand when you offered it to him."

"So 'it' is a 'him'?" Alana queried, holding her hand up in front of her face to view the villainous little bloodsucker more closely. "I didn't get a chance to notice..."

Sy chuckled at her nervous little joke, then continued, "It is only a 'he' because I am. This is part of my flesh and blood. Or at least, it will be..."

"A part of you?" Alana replied, grinning as a sexy thought zipped through her royal mind. "I ought not say what part of you it looks like!" Sy's grin became even wider as Alana realized... "THIS IS YOUR DICK??!!"

"Well, it's actually a replacement – an enhanced version..."

"You're going to operate and give yourself a dick enhancement??"

"There's no operation re..."

"Oh my God!" Alana nearly swooned, but carefully set the little slug-like creature down, now that it had released her hand.

"The way it works is just like the Viragoan's..."

"I get that!" Alana snapped, still completely stunned by what her lifemate Sibilius would have done and was still planning to do. "But ... darling ... Why in the world would you even think of doing something like this?"

It took Sibilius a few seconds to formulate an answer in his completely logical mind (as logical as he could manage inside a hybrid), then he explained, being careful not to sound condescending or judgmental. "I see you and my ... your sisters ... cavorting in those blood-letting exercises that you call sex. And I know that you need more violence done to you than I'm willing to provide, for you to ... what is that phrase you use ... um, get off."

"That's Lisa's phrase, not mine..." countered Alana. "I like you just the way you are! I married you in this form ten years ago, didn't I?"

"But that's the whole point, darling," Sibilius reasoned with her. "You first married me as a Viragoan. When I had sexual parts that work like that." He pointed at the little slug that, somehow, seemed to be watching them argue from its glass plated vantage point.

"But, Sy," Alana replied, forcing herself to be calm, "I love you. Not how you look ... or how you..."

"How I make love to you?" Sy interrupted. "I recall a time when you pined about only being allowed that special penetration only once in a lifetime. And we lived a very, very long time."

"I found the remnants of your last experiment along these lines," Alana replied, allowing a shudder of remembered horror into her voice, "alive and surviving quite nicely when I first arrived here. In New Eden, I mean."

Sy looked puzzled for a moment until Alana broadcast the image of that 'living gown', which she'd worn during her very first 'Festival of Lights', in complete ignorance of her past experience with the woman-impregnating plant.

"How did that get here?" Sibilius asked, his mind eagerly grasping at a new puzzle to solve.

Alana watched as he figured out that she'd obviously brought a cutting from that plant with her on board her first command ship and planted it in the arborium in memory of that unusual afternoon all those thousands of years ago. Once it had grown, a crewmember must have removed it along with thousands of other trees and taken it down to the surface of their inverted little world. Having died and lost her command, Alana had no longer been able to look after it, nor did she remember it after she became 'human'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.